Why do so many people hate environmentalism?

Is it because they hate the whole concept of environmental protection, or has the environmentalist movement been ruined by its dumbest members?

Today, I want us to forget about the hippies that make environmentalism look bad and instead examine environmentalism scientifically.

>Environmental protection just leads to big government.
Not necessarily. Many governments support the oil industry through oil wars as well as subsidies. Also, there are corporations who sell green technology to make money. Environmental protection would not necessarily involve a significant change to the government apparatus.

>Environmentalism is anti-human!
Environmental protection can save lives because pollution can be deadly in many instances.

>Al Gore uses a private Jet! Hypocrite!
I agree. Al Gore isn't a scientist though. How many scientists use private jets?

>What about all the oil workers who will lose their jobs?
They can make money by cleaning solar panels or something. Every type of energy generation creates jobs actually.

>Why do so many environmentalists hate nuclear power?
The scientific community, for the most part, does not. Most scientists recognize that the Fukushima disaster was caused by the use of outdated technology. There are many different types of nuclear reactors. Some are eco-friendly, and others are not. Therefore, nuclear energy can be green and the people who disagree are misinformed.

>Greens are luddites!
Advances to green tech are being made every year. That's the opposite of luddism.

>Wouldn't a warmer earth be better?
Most of the major cities in the world are coastal. Therefore, rising sea levels caused by global warming could lead to millions of dollars in property damage.

I hope this clears things up. Don't listen to hippies. Just listen to the science.

Attached: Environment.jpg (800x512, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G880gxjj9dI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck the world ese

Eco Fascists are basically those aliens from Star Trek Insurrection. They believe in knowing all about technology but not using it unless absolutely necessary. So the Amish or Mennonites

i think this is ultimately the future for mankind. people who know how technology works but dont need to use it for everything all the time.

Attached: 1552054630047.png (545x526, 653K)

It's dominated by dumb commies and the filthiest jews and psychos humanity has ever seen.

>They believe in knowing all about technology but not using it unless absolutely necessary.
Not all types of technology are environmentally destructive though.

Because it killed 50 innocent Muslims, prevents technological progress, literal mongrols believe this, and no superpower supports this bestiality-tier world view. This world is to get the best of and not to be a narcissistic fuck like if a fag.
Now grow the fuck up and get laid, you nigger larping as a white man,

>or has the environmentalist movement been ruined by its dumbest members?
this but not so much the retard hippies as the malicious politicians who treat pollution and global warming as an excuse to tax the shit out of everyone
the problem isn't as big as it is made out to be, as shown by their repeated false predictions, and their solutions do virtually nothing besides stuffing the state's pockets

if you want to stop pollution and climate change start reducing african and asian birth rates
start holding them accountable for their extremely large share of it instead of blaming motorists
move away from global trade and intense specialization back towards more varied local economies

>Because it killed 50 innocent Muslims
When?

>prevents technological progress
Exact opposite.

> literal mongrols believe this, and no superpower supports this bestiality-tier world view.
This is barely even coherent.

>This world is to get the best of and not to be a narcissistic fuck like if a fag.
Now grow the fuck up and get laid, you nigger larping as a white man,
What is this? Timecube?

exactly. i dried wood over the winter, cut it and carved it into a new axe handle. Technically that was environmentally destructive, except ive created new compost.

There's no reason we cannot have a space faring civilization that also uses sensible plentiful resources. We can feed ourselves with our own home grown food and meat AND we can reach for the stars as a people.

This above all things makes me the most angry and furious, that we could as a people be in space right now, mining asteroid and colonizing ars for the good of humanity. INSTEAD the greed and arrogance of jews and muslims has possibly doomed us to being stuck on this planet forever. There can be no great betraly than to steal the stars themselves from humanity.

Attached: 1520490547329.jpg (600x369, 96K)

when some twat who lives in a massive city and owns 5 cars and a jet flies all over the country telling me that I need to go without basic conveniences to save the planet. it strikes as someone trying to make me into a surf and a slave more than i already am.

Islam is a political ideology not a religion. Muslims are enemy combatants on occupied territory.

ISLAM IS POLITICAL

Attached: 1511728325207.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

Because the west's doing all of the job and these people keep inconveniencing us when we're not even accountable for 30% of the world pollution.
Go complain to china, fag.

we can live environmentally friendly lives AND have advanced technology ad space travel.

Thomas Jefferson dreamed of a country of farmer philosophers, people who worked the land AND knew about advanced technology.

There's no reason we cant do both

Attached: 1520781249078.jpg (600x719, 71K)

>the problem isn't as big as it is made out to be, as shown by their repeated false predictions
Which false predictions? By who?

>if you want to stop pollution and climate change start reducing african and asian birth rates
How would I do that? Wouldn't that be just another type of big government regulation?

>instead of blaming motorists
I don't blame motorists. It's not their fault that electric cars are hard to come by.

>move away from global trade and intense specialization back towards more varied local economies
This would likely require more big government than the environmentalists want. Business-people have a natural desire to travel the known world in search of markets. This has been true of merchants since ancient times.

>epic shooter moment
>uhh yes, enviroment is nation
>of course, the ultra right wing and conservatives are a joke haha
>goes into posting dead bodies
Literally one degree different from the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting and feel so noble.
Every day, leaf. m00t was right about Aussie=Kiwi=Leaf trifecta of Autism
>Exact opposite.
No, literally he contradicted himself in a big way by defining himself the closest to the CCP in China.
>This is barely even coherent.
Okay, let me reformulate that. Wonder why hippies are bound to me attracted to this? As a nasty fetish to believe non-sentient beings and literally the dumbest living things with brain roam the world shitting and killing each other. Instead of going for a goal further far greater than every individual. Bound to singularity, ecology means nothing.
I mean, it is. But so does the other team. Mongrols fighting over morals instead of ethics, the innocence of the victims is upheld just like the martyrs of France and Syria. Your political system will be replaced along with culture, race and ethnicity by the absolutist nature of singularity.

>There's no reason we cannot have a space faring civilization that also uses sensible plentiful resources.
Space-faring would be pretty eco-friendly simply because most of the universe is dead anyway.

>This above all things makes me the most angry and furious, that we could as a people be in space right now, mining asteroid and colonizing ars for the good of humanity. INSTEAD the greed and arrogance of jews and muslims has possibly doomed us to being stuck on this planet forever. There can be no great betraly than to steal the stars themselves from humanity.
To be fair, space is mostly empty. It's also full of potentially deadly radiation. I'd say the next step forward for humanity is to experiment with new fuel sources, such as nuclear fusion.

99% of environmentalists are hypocrites. They preach at everyone else to stop destroying the environment, while they buy avocados shipped from Peru which have a bigger carbon footprint than a Ford Excursion.

>need to go without basic conveniences to save the planet
Those basic conveniences can be replaced with eco-friendly alternatives. ... though I agree that the working class can't make this shift on its own through pure force of will.

youtube.com/watch?v=G880gxjj9dI

why, i have no clue faggot

>Go complain to china, fag.
The Chinese government is totalitarian, so there is very little I can do about them. Boycotting China is possible though.

>we can live environmentally friendly lives AND have advanced technology ad space travel.
Yes.

>Thomas Jefferson dreamed of a country of farmer philosophers, people who worked the land AND knew about advanced technology.
To be fair, Thomas Jefferson lived in the days before modern, centralized agribusiness. It would be very hard to decentralize agriculture and return to family farms at this point.

>boycott China
China is literally the only political entity that is the sole reason why anonymity exists because they are an alternative to the American world order.

Niggers don-t even fall for this trap, aren't you white? Or you huff too much Green House Gas paranoia in college, dropout.

>As a nasty fetish to believe non-sentient beings and literally the dumbest living things with brain roam the world shitting and killing each other. Instead of going for a goal further far greater than every individual. Bound to singularity, ecology means nothing.
I addressed this in my original post. It's not about the rights of animals. Environmental destruction can lead to property damage in coastal cities.

wow ok goat fucker whatever dude

Attached: 1552673161753.png (234x200, 77K)

Once again, you are ignoring the scientific community and obsessing over hipsters ... as though they matter.

>Implying that the scientific community doesn't exist and it's all just hippies.
Every fucking time.

Attached: Facepalm.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

lies, it's easy to grow large amounts of food on small amounts of land especially with the advanced hydroponic/aquaponic systems AND the recent insect growing systems. you can grow food in a fucking shipping container.

if more people were growing their own food there would be more food and food would be cheaper. You would have to spend more for foods that were far away but that's not crazy, i dont expect to get pineapples and mangos for cheap i live near in north oregon

Attached: 1513550339868.jpg (736x614, 175K)

>Green House Gas paranoia
It's been known that Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere traps heat since the 19th century.

weak sauce bait moshe. you need to nut up for what's coming, cause i dont think you reddy for this jelly

Attached: 1510541950132.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

Simple, because they're not willing to compromise their comfort for future generations.

Okay. I will admit that this is a good post and part of my argument was proven false.

shut the fuck up leaf, carbon is not pollution, YOU ARE MADE OF CARBON.
you are so worried about carbon go chop down a few trees and bury them to sequester the scary dirty carbon. fucking carbon faggots YOU ARE MADE OF CARBON

Attached: 26730956_815877068592027_5167385281636949473_n.jpg (503x720, 77K)

This is why Anarcho-Primitism is bestiality-tier ideology
>epic goat moment
This is why the mortal mindset kills the mortal

it's really not such a crazy idea anymore, everybody could be growing food. and what's really amazing is this system would mean there would be THOUSANDS of varieties of vegetables and fruits because each individual person would grow their food differently and they would each choose different aspects to grow more seed. People today forget that our grandparents knew dozens of foods that dont exist today because of centralized big agriculture

Attached: 1524880771236.jpg (368x700, 68K)

Who cares? It's like Mexico's and Azerbaijan's capital. If I no one other than the locals living in the city cares what happens because some EU sellout flocks his loicense about climate change do to man kind.

Ahhh leaf, you're such a fag. Don't you ever feel shame? Jesus

of course it's a fucking spic.
you have to go back

Attached: 1549833205341.jpg (470x680, 39K)

Science, as an institution, has lost its credibility for at least half the population. It's fair to say that science is all but dead. Most """scientific studies""" are full of methodological flaws, biased, flawed analysed, and aren't even consistently replicable. There was a time when science produced great results, the scientific method was followed religiously, and the institution of science was admired by the public. Today science is a crumbling enterprise, and it's only a matter of time before the other half of society awakes from their dogmatic worship of the mediocre charlatans who call themselves men of science.

that wasn't eevn english

Attached: 1552660143681.jpg (432x488, 33K)

>shut the fuck up leaf, carbon is not pollution
It is not pollution all by itself, but the carbon dioxide gas in our atmosphere has a tremendous effect on the temperature. Thus, it's dangerous to rapidly increase carbon dioxide above normal levels.

>YOU ARE MADE OF CARBON.
The carbon in human beings come from the food we eat. The carbon dioxide that we exhale is absorbed by plants, repeating the cycle. The carbon cycle is natural.

The burning of fossil fuel takes carbon that was locked underground for millions of years and re-introduces it into the system. This causes an imbalance because the system is receiving new carbon as opposed to just recycling the same carbon atoms.

By the way, you can die from drinking too much water. Anything can be dangerous in excess.

>you are so worried about carbon go chop down a few trees and bury them to sequester the scary dirty carbon. fucking carbon faggots YOU ARE MADE OF CARBON

That wouldn't be enough to counterbalance fossil fuel use. Also, plants absorb carbon dioxide, so cutting them down makes the problem worse.

How do I go back while in my country I never left. Nation, policy, economy and religion don't matter, tech is king.
Anarchy knows their children.

It's not just third world countries that could experience flooding. There will also be damage to the Netherlands and the southern United States.

EU scientists don't deserve grammar checks at midnight.

... you say when typing on a product of science.

Carbon taxes are not the way to stop using carbon fuel. If you can't afford natural gas, you will freeze. If you can't afford gas to drive, in most of this country, your screwed. The government should fund research to develop better and cheaper alternatives, and make alternatives practical and affordable. Taxes will only hurt people, especially the poor, and won't change the inelastic demand for carbon fuel, but people who support carbon taxes don't understand price elasticity or economics.

Only if all electricity will be banned and global blackout will happen, pollution will end and clean water sources wont be depleted - the nature will be saved this way.

Attached: w720h405fill.jpg (720x405, 90K)

Again, who cares? Mexico's capital is next to a volcano who can irrupt at any time and Azerbaijan's is the deepest capital in the world. It's a stupid idea as making towns near overpopulated forests. Man made disasters for muh eco-morals

*A product of engineering and capitalism

The science behind the device I'm using was developed over 50 years ago. Very little in the way of actual scientific discovery has been accomplished in recent decades.ll

Remember, science is alchemy, scientists are wizards and mages and occultists. Masons and Jews and Hidden Satanists created all science.

Attached: Sterligov.jpg (900x675, 99K)

it makes me sad beyond words knowing that the world is too far gone to come back from this

Shut up, isle nigger

I'm an environmentalist, that's why I oppose many environmental policies. One of the most popular is restricting/supertaxing old vehicles and subsidizing the new ones. Why doesn't anyone seem to take into account the environmental impact of the constant production/shipping of new cars?

Why should I buy an electric car when I'd be perfectly fine with my 1980's motorbike, if it wasn't for all the taxes and regulations? I'm pretty sure its little 2T engine is more clean than the disposable Lithium-ion batteries that come from China in fueloil-powered cargo ships, made with non-renewable minerals from the Congo.

They want us to consume and dispose at any cost, the environment is just one of their excuses to impose it on everyone.

Hola, muchacha!

Attached: 1280-458069679-mexican-dancers.jpg (1280x850, 243K)