Chicks with dicks to compete with women in 2020 Olympics

archive.is/bxOpb

Attached: progress.png (569x715, 306K)

You did this to yourselves

Can't wait until all these men dominate and take all the gold medals.

Dont forget to set new records

>mfw the left is constantly cannibalising itself

Attached: 5B38D36A-AE57-427C-BD7E-AE605FA5CF66.jpg (220x229, 9K)

You shat the bed now sleep in it.

Hooooly shit, I might actually watch this crap now.

Attached: 1541958271526.jpg (350x335, 27K)

new world records for women's sports incoming

Attached: 1540164947103.jpg (850x1261, 179K)

and there goes your core boomer audience

hhhhahahahahaa

What a pity.

Listen to the audio manifesto

Tinyurl yxq7addc

I genuinely can't wait for the discussions that are going to prop up when biological males start winning gold medals in droves in female competitions, something even normies know is unfair.

Like, what the fuck is the leftist defense of this, (and I don't give a shit about edgy gay-hatingcommunists who are retarded for other reasons)? They clearly have an unfair advantage, as indicated by their success rates.

Fucking rip. Not that I'd miss the Olympics.

Attached: 1486434198254.png (772x549, 262K)

So steroids are banned but being a dude isn't? What strange times

bringing tranny shit to the land of anime. gas the kikes race war nao

Attached: dead inside.jpg (544x768, 86K)

I thought we were all equal though? How could Males be any different from sports?

Attached: 1446335045970.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

You ever just flex on women by becoming one and then thrashing them in their own sport divisions?

Attached: images (3).jpg (320x320, 9K)

This is great, the Olympics will embolden Japanese xenophobia and they'll think twice before adopting western values.
It will have the opposite effect of what the hysterics have been screeching about.

And yet they're still chugging along at full speed with unwavering belief in their own superiority.

>This is great

Summer before the fall Trump re-election.

Attached: 1552790339636.jpg (480x480, 32K)

wait so i can enter a wrestling match and rub my hard dick on a womans ass hole through spandex and people will applaud AND i get a trophy?

You did this to yourself.

lol they're going to end up banning any chick who complains too much

Fuck off nigger, no one gives a shit about the Olympics, it's yuppie shit.

*dudes with boobs

They're ACTUALLY allowing them to play? Topfuckingkek this'll be great.

You can fist her ass until she cries on camera.

Attached: wr.jpg (550x364, 37K)

We need this
Once ppl see every gold medal go to trans athletes.... well ppl might actually wake up

Attached: 1552248794863.jpg (618x554, 93K)

>women's sports gets taken over by men
>women's sports suddenly becomes watchable
Based

>Fuck off nigger, no one gives a shit about the Olympics, it's yuppie shit.

Nobody saw a trans man try to go into a woman's bathroom either, but the issue red-pilled many.

This guy has a faggy voice. I was hoping it was the shooter reading it. What a waste of time.

Even better, I believe under Olympic rules you don't even have to be on hormones.

>dicks
Nice

The only sports I enjoy watching is the Olympics. Sad!

I should find a place to gamble on the Olympics then, it'l be sure bets the whole way through.

Liking traps is gay.

It’s totally fair! I mean, there will be women who will dominate certain male events right?

I'm down. This should be fun.

Attached: rRvpodJ.png (825x441, 116K)

If that doesn't redpill millions nothing will

I'm gonna put on a wig and shave my legs and join a female wrestling team. Free to grope roasties all day with no fear of getting me too'd.

Attached: 1503841632294.jpg (680x381, 45K)

You might be retarded

Dude, do you not understand transgenders? They literally believe they are the opposite sex. Give me 1 other alternative to letting them switch mf sport categories

>push for mental illness to be included in everything
>get mad when it suddenly effects you

Attached: 56a.png (607x408, 397K)

Have you ever actually wrestled?

Why are you so quick with the rword?

Most women games are boring as shit anyway. I think adding "men" will just make them as entertaining as male games. Maybe even more, just for the comedic factor of watching real women get demolished by trannies.

They're just gonna say TERFs are nazis and that Trans women need this opportunity to be validated

Do you really place so much value in winning a fucking game?

Good. It comes full circle. Eventually, the Olympics will be more or less unisex for the first time since before 1928.

A man with 1 year of wrestling training would destroy a woman with 10 years of wrestling training.

institutionalization or euthanasia, whichever is cheaper :^)

Do you?

WHO'S READY FOR THE RETURN OF JENNER?!

Attached: jenner-wheaties.jpg (1707x2560, 387K)

Banning them.

More viewership incoming. More money. They probably thought of this.

I want every person on any podium to have a swinging dick just so you get a eyeful of the clown world

Attached: 77383B8C-5F07-4D29-9824-1472A366E780.png (662x478, 22K)

Going to redpill the entire world. Praise Jesus.

Can you read? I asked you if you've ever wrestled with anyone

I had a conversation with a turbo leftie about this and her suggestion was to put asterisks next to records if they were trans. She then deleted this post when she got dog pilled by her peers about how they are women and don't deserve to be pointed out.

That's you being a piece of shit and not being punished for it. I asked for an alternative

Women voted for this.
So they can go fuck themselves.

No

Because you're so hot right?

Unisex in principle, male-only in practice. The gap between elite male athletes and elite female ones is even bigger than the gap between average males and females. They have no chance to compete.

It's not about winning, it's about molesting roasties.

This world is so fucking funny

So instead of answering my fucking question, you're going to just say nothing important and believe you did a good job?

I'll answer. No he hasn't and has never been caught in any compromising position.

One of the best wrestlers I knew was a 110 pound girl. Incredible technical skill. Course, she only would wrestle in her weight class, but continuously beat the boys.

False

Women wanted this. They deserve to lose spots at this point, white women are the laughing stock of the planet right now.

Nigga, somebody else replied to your question. It wasn't me

Do you need gender reassignment surgery or is identification as a woman enough?

i could give a shit less. Giving women the right to vote slowly lead us to this point. Now they vote in politicians who are more concerned with gender reassigning rest rooms

sports are a big charade and nobody should be paying attention. Instead, better yourself at the gym.

Attached: 1552725031009.gif (500x500, 220K)

Are they opening females to compete in make categories too?

Death?

Thank you for being someone with experience in the matter. Is wrestling not for hyper active kids who need to be taught self control and discipline?

But overall he's correct in the fact that most women would be overpowered, especially in the higher weight classes where the men are simply denser than the women.

That is a solution. Not allowing literal men to compete in women's sports.

I don't give a shit who you are. I expect a fucking answer if you talk to me

I don't know and I don't give a shit. Anybody who does give a shit is too stupid to understand that they should've already died

Did a drawfag do this its fucking glorious omg. Kek

Attached: laughs-in-pirate.jpg (852x480, 120K)

No. It's an outlet for aggression and healthy competition.

i see no problem.. from now on only traps are gonna represent women in sports. they are the strongest of women and rightfully deserve to represent women in sport..

why are women even complaining?? i don't get it??

women wanted to become stronger right?? and they did. so wtf is there to complain about??

now women can even play in men's leagues and probably even take prizes.

equality as we speak has been reached

Boring. I asked for a fucking alternative

you will live to see the same women who pushed us into this world fight for recognition that there are only 2 genders and distinct biological differences between the two

This is a horrible mistake on their part. This is going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Imagine the fuss the non-liberal countries will make. Is this even real? I can't even believe anyone would actually try to do this. It an obvious disaster waiting to happen.

Died?
Relax bro

I don't but you just KNOW they will use the Olympics to virtue signal

let's hope they don't stop it
if it gets pulled they'll just go back to their oppression olympics(something they enjoy doing and never tire of), but if they go ahead and a bunch of men dominate it'll force a very public discussion about immutable genetics

40% of them will kill themselves anyway.

I have no wrestling training and I'd wager I would rekt a bitch in the same weight class.

My body, and bottle of lubricant are ready

Not after they become
Olympic heroes

YES YES YES MAKE WOMEN FEEL THE DIVERSITY

Attached: IMG_1234.jpg (650x478, 46K)

Try it, and upload the video.

how much do you weigh

Why do you care so much about winning a fucking game?

>That is a solution. Not allowing literal men to compete in women's sports.
No it fucking isn't. These men believe they are women and you're just going to ignore them? Are you having me believe I should look up to you and call you my idol because you ignored other people you share this earth with?
Who the fuck told you it's about competition? I want their name

This kind of thing could literally destroy the Olympics forever. This is a catastrophe. I bet a lot of countries will pull out over this. In the best case scenario this will cause a major blow to transgender rights. No one is going to entertain this crap after it's in the spotlight. In the worst case, the Olympics is discontinued.

No you relax. Matter of fact, why don't you relax your way off Jow Forums huh?

Who the fuck is they?