> darker register guy strikes up convo
> starts as dang St.patties day rough alota work
> asks me if I am irish
> tell him no i am Austrian hungarian polish
> he proceeds to ask light black man his makeup
> lighty tells him Nigerian on fathers side
> black white and native on mothers
> dark register guy looks glum
> he says it's so cool how many people can pinpoint awesome European and other countries of their families origin
> and yes he did specifically mention cool European countries before other countries in the world
> says he knows nothing of his past and says all I know is i am black and that's all i can say
> the look on his face and his demeanor seemed really sad like he really wants some type of history and roots he could connect with
> me thinking that must REALLY SUCK
> still don't excuse the crime they commit they gotta quit it
> I do feel for him thought

Attached: 1w0w.png (600x691, 615K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/reddit-ban-r-greentext
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

change.org/p/reddit-ban-r-greentext

Arent there tests for this?

Wtf is this faggetry shit. you tryin to suck nigger dick

why do people care about history?

it's not like you were there or did anything to feel proud of. someone else had a kid and you were the one that came out.

go back to school dumbass

im just saying he looked really upset about the fact he has no historical value in his life
because history matters , you are your ancestors and that is shown through multiple factors one being fear of spiders and snakes which is a passed down emotion from our ancient ancestors

Attached: _olga_katysheva_4.jpg (1080x1080, 677K)

> reddit tier post from a wanna be atomwaffen fag
have you read siege hurr durr

Attached: 1race.jpg (676x372, 73K)

Attached: 1552413540659.jpg (425x301, 27K)

AHEM

FUCK NIGGERS

FUCK JANNIES TOO

Attached: 1552880795721.png (690x700, 217K)

Wow a feel thread from some feel good jew. Fuck off get the fuck off your high horse you god damn kike. This type of soft propaganda doesn’t work little bitch boy. That glum nigger and you both get the rope.

Even if he knew his ancestry, Africans have hardly any historical records.

They are not very sophisticated creatures.

/thread

I agree and it must suck knowing your at the intellectual bottom and need lefties and commies to rewrite history to make your existence relevant

Attached: 0003678.jpg (1065x853, 45K)

It’s definitely a big problem I would love to see a strong nationalist Africa where blacks could live and be proud

i just couldn't fathom the thought of knowing my ancestors were and still are insignificant it must suck and if you're a jew it must suck knowing all your relatives were blood sucking usury leech murderers

Attached: 000000000000000000000.jpg (1680x1216, 599K)

The real important thing here is that Riley Reid's tits aren't that big.
Who did this and why?

And not a moment after I hit post did I realize that was Miley Cyrus.

and stay out of our countries !

Attached: 2percent100blame.jpg (482x539, 82K)

Buy him a 23&Me kit.

neither
> olga katysheva

Attached: olgak.jpg (640x640, 76K)

I wish I was as disconnected from modern culture as you, boomer.

I told him to ... I am not giving him shit he could work for it

Attached: 1487733293837.jpg (521x522, 39K)

Yeah I honestly think it’s the problem to the most of the worlds problems a place for every race and destruction of the American government and fed (not American people)

agreed

Attached: 3sacrowd.jpg (1100x619, 185K)

Ethiopia and Zulu warriors are pretty badass back in history. All he has to do is a little research.

Outstanding.

He seems like a nice person, but is he any different from a lot of other Americans who have lived there for many generations?

sympathy = bitch says the retarded atomwaffen larper, how about segregation without degenerate killings ..... life has a purpose

Attached: 36778800.jpg (600x449, 95K)

Others will just go ahead and have a DNA trace done if they really want to know. Is he low IQ or what?

he does have history, deeply rooted american history, he has just been led to believe that that is not history. That is the sad part.

Those tests are not accurate anyway. At least, right now they aren't.

And then everyone clapped

Yeah these have been proven BS, even by the MSM. Just look it up

yes he is different most african "Americans " don't give a fuck where they came from and love to be criminals .... glorify criminality and don't give a care about their origins they think thug life is their culture ..........SAD

Attached: 1487710711129.jpg (500x375, 31K)

she only looks good because she has black features.

yeah they had something to be proud of and now it's dumbass 2pac thug life and they are to stupid to do it like the Sicilians

Attached: blkignorance.jpg (790x900, 408K)

yeah American blacks are 80% dumbed down by media

Attached: 1488060964370.jpg (664x561, 82K)

> be me, early 2016
> working at wage cuck warehouse
> best worker besides me is a halfrican
> not shy about my low-level WhiteNat POV
> get to talking one day to halfrican about where country is heading
> talk about demographics and crime rates
> he tells me "you're right"
> Wait, wtf?
> Tells me growing up how all his black friends he hung out with got shot or ended up in jail
> Told me the biggest threat growing up wasn't "Whitey"
> Told me biggest threat to him was "other blacks"
> Said how one day he almost got shot in front of a strip mall one day because he wore red.
> Car pulled up with three guys wearing blue with guns drawn before they realized they had the wrong dude.
> He told me he was thinking a lot about how it wasn't until that year he began to think more about his white side than his black side.
> Progressive managers who "revered him" fired him two months later because he no longer tolerated their viewpoints.
> Got fired myself because 2 months after that because I out-worked middle management at their own jobs and they felt threatened.
> Got hired by better job that same day.
> Never heard from halfrican after his firing.
> Feelsbadman.jpeg

No they weren't... all nigger African warriors got smoked by whites... literally every other race put up a better fight than any African nigger tribe.

I do sympathize his struggle. African Americans are literally the descendants of generation after generation of slaves. Even when they were in Africa they were still slaves to the local rulers who took over their tribe and eventually sold them to American buyers. He could always be the first of his lineage to make something of himself though. That way his grandchildren's grandchildren can be proud of their history.

I am aware the cabal has their hand in some of the DNA companies. They are all in bed with Google and top companies. Only a low IQ would invest in them.

but they are also he descendants of the founders of america, this is heavily downplayed. They are only associated with the undignified part of their genes. They suffer from an oppression of diginity, that is what is truly sad.

Fuck off faggot. All it take is acknowledgement to realize that all you have to do is be human, not a fucking nigger. The Irish had it bad, the woke up ad leaned to be human.... Niggers should have done that 50 years ago, instead they have are de-veloping

>founders of america
America wasn't founded on tobacco and cotton.

Attached: amerimutt.png (1124x598, 202K)

it's frustrating that more blacks can't into society but even if they do NO miscegenation only friendly community relations

Attached: aryanslaves.jpg (503x356, 148K)

They are genetic descendants of wealthy colonial white americans en mass, and still carry their names, Hamilton, Jefferson, Jackson etc. their former masters, and their great grandfathers

What does that have to do with identity and family history retard? People naturally want to know what their family history is, where they came from, what they did, if they had any famous relatives, etc. For most African-Americans their history was just slavery. Not much to be proud of there, which is why they love all the pseudo-historian We wuz Egyptian shit so much.

sure meme flaggot

Attached: 1486803077887.jpg (1920x1200, 430K)

Only a few are. Most were just bred with other slaves. That's actually why so many African-Americans are athletically gifted, it was eugenics from the slave owners.

but this is simply not true, it is just the popular narrative, because for reasons that are a differnt discussion entirely, there is a very pervasive and powerful element that expends alot of energy to suppress any dignity this group could have.

The vast majority are to varying degress, their white component is what makes them a unique american ethnic group. As an ethnic group they are defined as multi-racial.

Who is Riley Reid?

But she doesn’t

You are lying. There is not a single African American descended from slaves that is 100% African. Not a single one

>there is a very pervasive and powerful element that expends alot of energy to suppress any dignity this group could have.
I don't entirely deny this but for the most part it's blacks hold themselves back. There is a lot of black unity prevalent in things like gangs and movements but what do those groups ever actually accomplish besides further destroying their own community? It's the same way with people Jow Forums blaming Jews for literally everything. This victim mentality will never get you anywhere, even if what you're speaking is the truth.

we did breed them like we did dogs........... only breeding the strongest to get a better work outcome

Attached: 1500446505926.jpg (600x450, 83K)

>There is not a single African American descended from slaves that is 100% African. Not a single one
That's just because Muttica is an ethnicity lab experiment at this point, it doesn't make my statement wrong though. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_breeding_in_the_United_States

actually the jews are smarter and have the perfect victimhood alibi and lobby to keep them strong in the American government which the blacks do not

Attached: 2b1418375f3d76cd7653f40b5cef3cbab57b6e50f437591eb3abe66067df20f1.jpg (985x1108, 256K)

Most Jews use their victimhood as a chess piece from positions of power not an excuse for why they live in the ghetto. There is a big difference.

>Nigerian on fathers side
Yeah, sure.

You cant steal DNA test results

yes but what I mean is their " holocaust " lie and their " ghetto " bs they act like they were always oppressed but they were always the oppressor and hiding the fact ie: usury

Attached: $.jpg (680x486, 87K)

this is weirdly a " yeah sure " what's the big surprise ? why so unbelievable ?

Attached: abbo.png (1680x3536, 686K)

irish have different genes and culture

Good trigger discipline