Why are white people such compulsive liars?

Why are white people such compulsive liars?

Attached: 1540602570675.png (675x1070, 240K)

>as a strong black woman, I think we blacks talk too much about racism
>written buy a white guy

Black women vote 95% democrat so that actually sounds about accurate. Not sure about the other bits tho.

Being bigoted leads to more bigotry. We all need to stop demonizing people.

why is anyone afraid of being evil? Nobody's innocent. Embrace it.

Attached: fuck niggers.jpg (675x1180, 202K)

One of the gayest things I've ever seen.

Attached: sage.jpg (310x394, 33K)

I will never understand these comics, and the illustrators sheer lack of perception about the consciousness of white people is astounding.

What most niggers don’t realize is that whites don’t really think about race all that much throughout their day compared to niggers. We aren’t constantly trying to justify ourselves to prove we aren’t racist daily. I swear niggers act like we are always trying to “prove” ourselves.

I don’t need to prove shit.

minorities dont understand white people.

nigger return my bike or i'm coming to your mosque

Why do blacks commit half of the murders?

>Never invent anything besides peanut butter
>WE WUZ KANGZ
why are niggers such compulsive liars

Imagine this being your mind. Imagine thinking white people do this. Imagine thinking white people are out to get minorities with furrowed eyebrows and a mean sneer on their face as they impersonate sacred Nubian warrior women on the internet.

Do all minorities collectively have schizophrenia? We don't give a shit about you. We want to be left alone. That's it. That's really all we want, I promise. The only time a white person outside of a cosmopolitan shit hole left wing city ever thinks about a minority is when they're chasing them down the road after a failed burglary attempt by the nigger.

I've often thought about this--I don't think black people have the intellectual capacity to conceptualize the idea that they're so retarded they're being used as an epsilon-class genetic weapon to degenerate and enslave the non-kike world

This is what it's like to have an 80 iq.

When whites say they don't see race, they are actually telling a lie.

But you can put an end to that by asking them if they think the favor is being returned.

As a strong black woman with a black wife and adopted asian kids i find this comic racist

>one post by this id
you have to go back

Thé sad thing is most POC think we really are like this.

My favorite thing about these sorts of comics/posts/rants/videos/articles is that the authors genuinely do not understand that they're turning a generation of white people into exactly what they hate and fear the most. The irony is staggering.

It is in Wh*Toid blood to be a compulsive liar, cheater, and backstabber. Wh*Toids have no honor or morals, they only take from others and exploit them.

Wh*Toids will soon be eliminated from this planet, thanks to superior BLACK people with stronger seeds

They are just trying to catch up with you.

Or math

>Never invent anything besides peanut butter

They didn't even do that much. George Washington Carver didn't invent peanut butter, it was someone else named Marcellus Gilmore Edson who I conveniently can't find a picture of using Google images.

hahahaha man imagine being the beta who wrote THAT comic

he probably has a oneitis he can't shake off and it hurts so bad

slide thread, fuck off

DAS RITE

Attached: dylann_brown.jpg (440x302, 26K)

Those are examples of whites tiptoeing around what they really want to say but can't: leave me alone.

I really hate memeflags and thé trolls who use them.

No no, repeatedly telling a group of people that they are shitbags is ok, if they start reacting negatively it's because of shitbag-fragility, it couldn't possibly be anything to do with the delusional idiots flinging shit at them in the first place.

agressively unfunny