Have you ever met anyone irl who visits Jow Forums?

Have you ever met anyone irl who visits Jow Forums?

Attached: y717o0kaglvy.png (499x499, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc&list=PL4-Rb5wk4OX4ZSDng-dQbGdlxNiiWUEME&bpctr=1552889728
youtu.be/SHpCCe9en2M
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no and I really wouldn't want to, everyone here is a miserable cunt

i did lol. last summer i started a job and met a guy who just looked like a Jow Forumsock. i literally just asked him "do you go on pol" and he said yes. was hilarious.

Does it count if I met them first, then they became a shitlord through me?

My wife reads pol.

Listen to the audio manifesto

Tinyurl yxq7addc

My zoomer very younger brother does.

Sometimes I suspect it but I dont think so. I heard somebody drop the word "normies" during a work meeting the other day and it caught my attention but I'm not sure if that's a meme thats gaining traction outside of here or not

Yeah, and he ended up joining the military and was always a pretty calm dude. I was shocked.

Yeah one of my coworkers goes here. Idk if he posts or just browsed. He’s a cool dude.

Yes. A friend directed me here when I revealed my power level in 2013. I also befriended a guy at work when I saw him looking at Jow Forums on his phone on a bench outside our office building about a year ago.

DOXX THREAD!!!

WE DO NOT KNOW EACHOTHER!

WE DO NOT WANT TO KNOW EACHOTHER!

EVERYTHING POSTED ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE!

I met a conservative girl who dropped words like “degenerate” and used greentext.

>honoring the dead
>posting an image of their eviscerated corpse on a surinamese coconut-fibre threshing forum

Yeah usually I can tell, one guy was an engineer who was really into ww2 era German things and was pretty sympathetic towards the Nazis. Another was a student we started talking politics and agreed on everything, shitting on blacks and Jews, I asked if he knew this website he said it was the last bastion of free speech on the internet

>honoring the dead
>doing fuck all and importing more hate beards
top kek Merica

funny coming from the most tolerant people in europe. you'll be gone in a generation.

lol you can see her vag

Yeah, my dad

>2 million foreigners on 17 million people
>800k muslims
we used to have 150k jews, worse roads, worse railroads and less effective weaponry...

are you saying it's not possible to do it again?

Only other person I met that went on Jow Forums was a weeb paki who went on /a/ and /v/ pretty sure he was gay because he kissed me

I worked with a guy who I would sit with during breaks and we'd show each other memes. One day he's showing me meme's and I'm showing him memes and we both realized it was from the same Jow Forums humor thread.

Then we sucked each other off like true Jow Forumsacks.

Attached: 1529769715836.jpg (218x231, 11K)

both of my sons have been on Jow Forums
I know because I checked their browser history

Attached: HeWorksAtWendys.png (125x125, 2K)

For me, it’s the junior bacon cheeseburger

Yeah, most of my friends.

Attached: 4xADnrTo6QEnK3Z7k7x9esKKAWxOUSSl0R5yqDE13Ww.jpg (750x750, 155K)

It's been noted that gore radicalizes people. Gore is useful as a tool of propaganda. We are on a mission to open people's minds for the reality of the threats our children face.

Honoring the dead can be done in many ways. A victim of religious-ideological violence ought to be honored in a different way than one that dies of natural causes.

That image makes me out of my fucking skull with rage

Literally the only person I've ever met in real life who went on paul was this right wing ultra nationalist jew. Some strange shit.

Ban Islam before it's too late

youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc&list=PL4-Rb5wk4OX4ZSDng-dQbGdlxNiiWUEME&bpctr=1552889728

youtu.be/SHpCCe9en2M

muslim immigration literally went down 80% after trump was elected you fucking retarded toothpaste. stop being divisive

Probably, but I would never ask.

Attached: fc-bartender.jpg (1024x576, 128K)

No but if I did I guarantee you this is how they'd talk
>haha but no seriously, we have issues with immigration policies
as opposed how you type on Jow Forums like
>HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP ME! *BAM**BAM* HAHA THAT WAS MY FAVORITE PART

My optometrist left his catalog open. My eyes are still bothering me, Dennis. Not as bad, but still noticeable when I watch tv or with certain lights.

if you keep this sort of posting up, you'll be on par with Canadians and Australians bong

Yes among my cousin’s white coke snorting degenerate friends, he’s alright but we only really talk about FTL when he sees my laptop

yeah, it's so pathetic and embarrassing how most people here act edgy and "tough" when IRL they are just NEETs with no real power, I mean i understand it but they should just DO something, have a white baby or donate to a good political movement, idk, anything is better than just memeing and pretending you accomplished anything because 50 randos are dead

Why though? Zero shock value.

Jow Forums, their home board is /tg/ and only browse Jow Forums during happenings. They loved skyking. That's it though. This board has become shit on the daily I wouldn't expect someone to be as attached as me.

Saw a guy at grocery store will MAGA hat on telling me about CNN jewery. Im in rural idaho

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

I tried to energize you fuckers last year about Ebba. This year flood the fucking world with her image on April 7th. Carve her into the backs of their eyes.

Attached: 1522858052581.png (1024x769, 958K)

Some of us blend in. One day I may be a school teacher again or a politician. If you want to make a difference teach them while they're still impressionable. The kids around my wife's degenerate friends pretend to smoke etc. It's only a matter of time before they're in jail or welfare. I probably could have turned her into a sister wife, but that would have been more trouble than worth.

nice try FBI.

I'm told they call me Slippery Joe where you work, 'cause i'm always slippin outta your grasp on me at the very last moment

>walking with my friend on university campus
>weirdo comes up to me and start hitler saluting and asking if I knew what fascists were
>try to ignore him
>mumbles about liberals and his autistic outfit
>me hapa
>tells me I'm not welcome at fascist meetings and yells something at me
>fascist guy was Asian man himself
>??? Confused
My only experience with IRL Jow Forums

you, unlike Smollett, may actually live in MAGA country.

tfw not even 1 wife

No but there's this fatass turbo autist at my uni I see walking around with Jow Forums related shirts (yes shirts) and stickers on his laptop.

Makes me cringe really hard, hope everyone here isn't like that

Pretty sure my sister browses Jow Forums.
She's legit tweaked and paranoid as fuck.
She's also a child molester, which makes a whole lot of sense all things considered.

Fook A, Bruce.
Leafs are fookin shite. After all the mooks are dead, I'm starting in on the fookin pathetique leafs.

I told somebody at the bar, "Yeah man, that crazy guy did it as -revenge- for those Muslim terror attacks. He wrote the names of the victims on his gun...*sips beer slyly*" Most dudes went, "Yeah man, it's all sad..."

Fuck totally forgot I met a tranny who said they came here for anarchy generals, but that was years before the alt-right became big so they probably don't come here anymore

ive suspected it but theres no reason to talk about it

Maybe. There's a guy I work with who overhead me talking about Antifa with another co-worker, and got agitated. He's like "Hey, we don't promote that group. They're not good people."

I said "Yo, did you hear they made the raccoon their official mascot? Because they knock over trashcans, then get hit by a car!" His eyes lit up and he started to bust a gut laughing until he got himself under control.

I think he may be Jow Forums, just more casual than me.

Shit it, Bruce!
1488 kangaroo ct
Outback, Australia

Yeah, and I are both severe alcoholics

Attached: HELPED.jpg (250x221, 10K)

Yes I've seen chimps at the zoo

Everyone I knew in my battalion was on some board of Jow Forums.

I know atleast 5 people who have Jow Forums views but we dont speak of this place.

Am on CQ right now desu

I met her in college. A virgin, but fucked in the head by Tumblr and the mind virus. You just can't win.