You will soon know the horror of being exposed as the fascist scum that you are

You will soon know the horror of being exposed as the fascist scum that you are.

Look at the header of our subreddit. 180000 fucking comrades, standing side by side, ready to punch Nazis.

I think that you don't know what that means. We will come to this board in numbers, use malware injections to find out the e-mail and password of your accounts and we will make lists with your real names and faces.

I have been practising Judo and Tae Bo for two years now, no Nazi can walk in front of my gaze and live to tell the tale.

The time for talk is long over, you will see me again with my boot firmly placed on your neck. Your are of an endangered kind.

Attached: 1541361435322.png (1280x674, 29K)

>You will soon know the horror of being exposed as the fascist scum that you are.

you are the facist.

*fascist

Fake and gay

STFU White Male!

Attached: 1552880279771.jpg (375x188, 40K)

I think you wanted to use a Chinese flag on your post, bucko.

Like you faggots weren't already hitting this place with everything you got. You will never be good enough.

>Baizuo (pronounced "bye-tswaw)
I’m still not sure how to pronounce that.

could've saved a lot of words by just saying "chinese for SJW"

If you were my child I wouldn’t be pro life

If you fucking kikes didn't have the full backing of the police, I would have personally taken a few of you fuckers to the grave with me.

Is this the new navy seal pasta?

ctrl + v ctrl + p

Here, have our best breeders

Attached: cain.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Attached: antifa duct tape1.jpg (949x960, 133K)

do it, forcing me out of the economy is the best thing you could possibly do. I'll have so much time to plot your demise, and no reason to hold back. Not to mention, that you can't leech off of me if I'm not part of the economy.

The person who started using the word, Chenchen Zang, wrote all of that in an article.

get on with it then, bring this shit to meatspace, I fucking dare you.

Attached: 5E14EA12-5EE8-4DE4-AD18-17FEC88C4F76.jpg (719x1024, 206K)

Shit LARP faggot

Attached: download.jpg (232x217, 10K)

In a century when people are studying the fall of the west, they will be able to see thing like this, how the left spent years demonising white men only to then blame them once they hit back as if it wasnt inevitable
You dont know shit and you may think you're some hot shit psycho but you arent, because you are puffing your chest up over "naughty words and racism", meaning you're actually a "nice guy" that is acting tough
Just wait until latin american style violence is common place in the west and see how tough you are

So many so.i.boi.s do you all share butt plugs before and after your commie meetings?

>Jow Forums has accounts
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Attached: 1552857014914.png (600x600, 431K)

Said the fascist

Attached: opsucksdick.jpg (411x381, 49K)

>with my boot firmly placed on your neck. Your are of an endangered kind.
i'm in the military and all the jugheads are itchin to mow down commies if a civil war ever commenced and we got the 10-4 to clean up the problems

Attached: 0521903267.png (1396x315, 27K)

>subreddit
You have to go back

I always do wonder what these people will do when they come across someone who isn't a white male. My personal experience is they'll try to end the conversation, maybe say something racist/sexist, and try to play like the conversation never happened.

The more of you that come here, the more of you get converted to our side.

Go play with your dildo faggot

Attached: 1513817951712.png (625x282, 90K)

What's the matter, hit too close to home?

Oh no, 180k trolls, fatties, manlets, fembots, trannys, faggots, dykes, shitskins, and any other rejects I may have forgotten about. At the end of the day you’re worth about 30 actual men.

You fags are too busy getting AIDS injections in your assholes to come here and do anything with "malware injections".

>The time for talk is long over, you will see me again with my boot firmly placed on your neck

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You will soon know the horror of being exposed as the fascist scum that you are.

Look at the header of our subreddit. 180000 fucking comrades, standing side by side, ready to punch Nazis.

I think that you don't know what that means. We will come to this board in numbers, use malware injections to find out the e-mail and password of your accounts and we will make lists with your real names and faces.

I have been practising Judo and Tae Bo for two years now, no Nazi can walk in front of my gaze and live to tell the tale.

The time for talk is long over, you will see me again with my boot firmly placed on your neck. Your are of an endangered kind.

Attached: 1550525050266.jpg (960x960, 103K)

Congrats on the most faggoty post of the day.

How about I Tae your dick in a Bo you little faggot? Judo know who you're talking to. Fite me

byes
woah

Can you tongue-punch my fart box?

fuck I'm terrified.

Attached: 1548402706177.png (614x604, 523K)

interesting. great post OP

on a side note what's the average punch through on 7.62 for center of mass

please don't hurt me.

Attached: 1550221497479.jpg (614x768, 102K)

I will be a good goy now.

Attached: antifa.jpg (2395x1600, 497K)

SUCK
MY
ASS
S
S

Attached: 1552758879532.png (504x378, 210K)