HOT OFF THE PRESSES BOYS

HOT OFF THE PRESSES BOYS

Andrew Yang cares about white people. Zion Don does not.

Attached: file.png (1215x626, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552613691639.webm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205962874/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205981032/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's not talking about whites

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552613691639.webm

Yang is anti-white.

When he refers to the American people, he is.

He doesn’t seem like he blames white people for everything at least.

Sending messages to the Far Right pretending to care about them when you don't is a very dangerous course of action.

Attached: getting closer.jpg (657x527, 53K)

Brainlet here. Is that his actual voice or a translator? He sounds really fucking white.

is he wrong?? what just happened in nz?

Attached: 1552868566074.jpg (549x560, 50K)

No he's not. He's talking about immigrants in that post, trying to swing civnat America First crowd who were disappointed by Zion Don

You mean like Trump did? Seems like it's worked out fine for him.

Attached: F3F581ED-4180-41E0-A993-E9DD7695A92B.jpg (1224x684, 976K)

It's already been proven that a team of people shill Yang on here. He was a meme candidate. Continuing to talk about him is continuing to feed the assholes who push him.

>our

Yang Gang boys

Attached: 1552696870174.png (340x356, 97K)

LITERALLY what did he mean by this?
>It's already been proven
post broofs

It's clever to make up an imaginary future racism and claim that white people are the only ones who'd lose jobs to Asians. I take the rest is too dumb for these jobs.

Nothing.

Asians really bite hard into the whole "we're smarter than you" meme didn't they? The undue cockiness is going to rebound against you hard.

his "proof" is that a Yang discord exists, as if this is a revelation. The link gets posted in every general for god's sake

Yang hates white people, the fucking chink.

I'm white friend

>American people
Who's that? I know he doesn't mean whites.
>underdogs in our land
What does that mean? Conservatives? That or whites would be the most obvious answer, but he's a Democrat.

He also supports gun grabbing and mass amnesty, so nah.

>mass amnesty
your plan?

Lies, and even if they were true I'd still get my $1000

Here you go.
Excellent threads on the "Yang 2020" shills on Jow Forums including saved archives of the channels.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205962874/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205981032/

Yang would kill every white person if he could. He's a democrat Chicom plant and the memes posted are inorganic ripped off memes from 2016 and a mix of fashwave memes.

>deflection
and
>denial
Yangrats are pathetic

Deport them all and shoot invaders on sight.
It's literally on his list of policies on his site, you retarded nigger. He wants to repeal the 2A and start fining manufacturers for every death that happens from one of their guns. You'd know his opinion if you actually read about his policies instead of being a lazy nigger that just sees free gibs. Kys.

infiltrator says: "Idk if they are getting paid or not"
where's the proof of paid shills?

Civnat is better than Ziocuck

>Deport them all and shoot invaders on sight.
ah right - which candidate is that?

can't even say "white"

>He's not talking about whites

BINGO !

Attached: Liberal_Irony.jpg (750x922, 58K)

It's all in there. Put some fucking effort into it. The server is completely downloaded.

""""""""""Our"""""""""" own land

for the sake of argument can you present the proof instead of telling me "it's in there somewhere" referring to a huge dump of chatlogs?
what should I CTRL + F?

China has been mocking "greedy white american dogs" for decades now. This is a major pillar within their continued propaganda campaign. This chink, yang, angered by the return of Western Populism after his own stint inside the Obama administration comes up with a plot to "steal white voters away from Trump" ensuring he loses in 2020 by offering the "greedy white pigs" $1,000 a month. After all "Asians are good with math".

While China rises, this traitorous commie democrat chink (a taiwanese democrat? are you kidding me? a literal traitor to his own chinese people) wants to take away the wealth of America's business sector and disperse it to millions of illegal aliens, thus collapsing the United States even further while the chinks all laugh at the "stupid greedy white dog" for having taking the bait.

This fucking amateur propagandist retard will be assassinated by the American business sector if he ever came close to becoming a serious individual. Which he won't. You are the dumbest, most arrogant, amateur, short minded fools. You have the smallest success and then suddenly believe you are now 'Gods' ready to give orders to the White People. You have got to be kidding me.

You better stop being subversives... you clueless idiots. You are NOT smarter than the west.

Attached: 1546862686491.png (901x461, 106K)

>spoon feed me
I just gave you an enormous amount of evidence and you expect me to pick through it and highlight the most important parts. Why do I bother with Americans, seriously. Just nuke yourselves.

it's going on and on about a shill discord but I still can't find anything about them getting paid
ctrl+f "paid", "pay", "money", no relevant hits
you sure you aren't overstating the evidence?

Civnat is ZioCuck

His land is China.

Nice copypasta

He hates whites and wants to take their guns away.

One China.

Is that a requisite for you? That they are paid to shill? Maybe they are. Or maybe they do it for free. Does it matter?

it's fucking nothing, as I said

Attached: 1552382453295.jpg (1609x1754, 381K)

Tons of evidence of shilling is in there.

He is talking directly to you, Jow Forums

But he is not talking about WHITE people. He is talking about AMERICAN people, including Hispanics, Blacks, and Indians who have been here for hundreds of years.

It's not copypasta you mental midget. I typed it up in a minute. Nobody pays attention to you until we have too. You arrogant fucks have really lost all sense of reality. You fell HARD for five decades of Hollywood fakery. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Your entire world is made up by Hollywood. Everything you believe in is a total god damn illusion.

"OMG where did these angry white people come from???? Hollywood never warned me about this!!!!!! I feel so confused right now!!!!!!"

HAHAHA, omg you idiots will be crushed! The REAL WORLD is coming.

white people ARE the only ones who are gonna lose jobs to asians you retarded kraut

>The Chinese communist government thanks you for your support.
Sage.

No one is going to attack asians in the US when they are hardly a threat compared to mexicans, who are growing like a fucking cancer, or jews, who are both corrupt and dominate the government through nepotism.

unpaid """shilling""" is no different than what MIGApedes do here on a daily basis

I shill to remove /ptg/ from my board, and I can't imagine a more noble cause.

Attached: yaaaaang.png (522x155, 40K)

>don't vote for the asian guy
>instead vote for the jewish guy
have you ever heard of a jewish chinese man? exactly
yang2020

Attached: 1551766137813.png (816x684, 366K)

Typical democrat exploiting the suffering of minority groups for political gain.

Attached: 1552422436275.jpg (520x529, 106K)

>Our own land
Das racist.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>I can't imagine a more noble cause.
wow dude. I bet your mum is proud of you.

this. yangposting pisses off the migapede so much that it made the mods on r/the_donald accidentally destroy their based nigger support

Attached: 1552511374820.png (641x376, 132K)

Trump isn't civnat so you're all retarded anyway

No politician is going to do right by the common man.

>muh racist demokkkrats
shut up civnat, we don't care because nogs would vote for yang anyway in the general election

Attached: 1552799997222.png (550x384, 289K)

Yang links are found on websites like "altleft". Yangshit is clearly a fucking shill front pushed by retarded liberals like you on retarded millennials from Jow Forums who think buttcoin will pay off

This is one arrogant chinese guy. He talks down to White Americans like they're all gutter trash. Like I said, another California Hollywood delusional byproduct in for a rude awakening.

Attached: Andrew Yang 2020 - Campaign Donation Scam.jpg (850x1100, 410K)

>no candidate supports this so let's support the opposite extreme!

Cool platitudes.

blacks are americans, communist Chinese democrat plants are not.

WHERE IS JACK MA TODAY?
HE TALK SO BIG!
WHY GONE?
JACK MA

BETTER STOP PLAYING WITH US!

Attached: Andrew Yang 2020.jpg (750x920, 300K)

>No one is going to attack asians in the US
The US has imprisoned asians on race before and if things destabilize its not unthinkable that asians would get smacked in some white uprising, if inadvertently.

>blacks are americans
they have done a pretty poor job of assimilating into america

Attached: 1539411116406.jpg (1024x575, 106K)

I'd vote Bernie the Jew before I would support Andrew Yang. Bernie has real populist cred; Yang has nothing going but an astro-turf campaign.

>caring about embezzeling money from retards
niggers who would have wasted it anyway, good for the hildawg klan to profit off it

Attached: Screenshot (33).png (3601x436, 148K)

Attached: DEUSVOLT.webm (220x400, 703K)

>voting for a literal kike
yikes!

Holy fuck that is one /based/ and /red pilled/ tweet.

You can’t tell me he isn’t doing some dog whistling to us.

Attached: 87E42A48-B369-445A-B725-AED8010580A9.png (861x744, 431K)

And the diff between the ethics of the Jews and Han Chinese is what exactly?

what the fuck even happened to him?

Every fucking thing he says is focus grouped.

$1000 needs no focus group

ME CHI-KNEE
ME GET MAD @ WHITE PRESIDENT
HE SAY "CHINA"
ME BECOME LIKE NINJA ON INTERNET
ME TRICK WHITE DOG "VOTER"
FUCK TRUMP!
ME LEARN PATTERNS OF "WHITE DOG"
ME COPY
ME DEPLOY INTO ACTION
SEE ME ACT
REVENGE!

You are not a fucking ninja and your "plot" sucks.

Attached: 1517047032824.jpg (1280x854, 218K)

He thinks non-whites are americans though, so this is not about whites

>evidence of “unpaid shilling”
Wow, what a scandal

Attached: 92EBD7C0-0CA9-4E08-9EBD-465C611BC049.jpg (225x225, 6K)

well considering that the chinese haven't tried to subvert every western nation in the world and haven't been hated by every single tribe they have interacted with. i can that chinese are definitely better than the most universally hated people on the planet.

No he isn't you fucking retard. You're grasping at straws so hard

>there’s a desperate and coping MIGApede out there who made this image

Attached: DD8C4D71-DFFE-48D1-85D4-9D59592DC119.jpg (231x219, 7K)

It’s called a dog whistle, retard. You expect him to explicitly say “white people are underdogs”? That’s a good way to lose the democrat primary.

He is talking to us. And we are listening.

/yang gang/
/yang gang/
/yang gang/

Attached: 522781B9-B26E-4074-9DEB-5BCCDFE98437.jpg (740x400, 80K)

it's the boomer crowd from /qresearch/ who think that yang is being paid by the british government to run for president, it's a pretty funny conspiracy when you ask them about it.

>White people disappearing
>Chinese taking over multiple countries right now
>This fucking chinese plant worried about the future for chinese americans

Jesus christ. I am not a white nationalist or a white pride kind of guy but this is just so fucked up. All of these so called 'marginalized' groups ramming their knives into our backs and then claiming they are victims of racism from whites. It's so hard to watch. I just want everyone to be treated equally, but obviously they don't think that's good enough.

Attached: 1494436932108.jpg (170x157, 18K)

he voted democrat

ME LEARN PATTERNS OF "WHITE DOG"
ME STUDY "WHITE DOG" AFTER 2016
ME READY TO FIGHT

Attached: 1514883791602.jpg (600x484, 24K)

Listen Mr. Wong, I don't know what exactly they told you about this job, but you are wasting your time. You don't actually have good information on Jow Forums (Like usual) let me try to explain for you, and your bosses.

1. The entirety of Jow Forums is not racist Nazis. The US has about 10.000 or so Alt-right people in it, give or take. There is not one person that believes the things you think all of Jow Forums believes that is going to change his mind because some said he liked niggers. Not one single person.

2. All the spamming you are doing is redpilling people on the Chinese soft power campaign, and that is not good for you, I assure you of that. I'm sure you've been over the whole fact that your concept of "Stop the communist jews by voting for a communist asian" argument being illogical before with that crowd already.

3. You've actively shot your candidate in the foot with posts earlier about acceleration. I see you guys are no longer posting that stuff, which shows that you are at least paying attention.

I'm a nice guy, and I know enough about the business to tell you that you'll make more progress if you guys shut up for a few days, and not mention Yang, then push the tech angle. You could get some of the libertarians, and only mention the UBI thing if pressed. Pitch him as a small government liberal and you'll gain a little ground. I'm sure you already know that you are not going to beat out Bernie though, but you can plant those seeds now, and have him turn around, and say how great Bernie is, shit like "This may be a loss for our campaign, but this is a win for all Americans." try to get Yang a spot with him, and poise him to run next when the old guy bites it.

Think about it Wong, it is a good strategy. This advice is free, but I'm sure you guys have a way of finding me if you are willing to set me up with a more long term arrangement.

Attached: theguywiththefreestuff.jpg (605x328, 16K)

Turn on your brain. Shilling is shilling, be it paid or not. You cannot know whether I am paid to write my posts. Does it matter to you?

can't imagine a foreign country controlling our politics.

Attached: file.png (820x550, 841K)

Fuck this chink rat. Fuck yamg gang

“Unpaid shilling” is just posting in favor of a candidate. You are trying to say there is something inherently wrong with that? Why don’t you try attacking the actual argument instead?

I know why. Because you can’t argue against pic related

Attached: BF7E2ACD-B3E3-4FF4-8DBC-E5CBE4E11D02.jpg (960x539, 183K)

Minorities learn about Far Right issues in 2016. Now they want to tell the Far Right what to do. You can't make this shit up. Go back and listen to your homosexual 2-pac fantasy land non-sense.

Attached: 2pac-gay-homo.jpg (800x1098, 117K)

>burger flag
>doesn't know about mass murders of Chinese through recent history
>even the really big one in Indonesia that Burgerland could have stopped by turning off the tap of weapons
fuck you

Attached: ALABAMMY.png (495x386, 200K)

>That entire post
peak reddit.no one actually believes the chinese are in control here. its the jews, which your boomer loving ass won't call out because "that is anti semitic". you can't save this country anymore because of all the nonwhites you let in for cheap labor. america is now gonna die and the only way to end the pain is to smuggle it to death with a pillow so it can stop sufering. no one cares about the economy because it has been used as an excuse to kill america.

Attached: 1541699796506.png (2000x4271, 938K)