Redpill me on this man

redpill me on this man

Attached: 08EBBF59-F911-408A-98E7-7DB2BF192052.jpg (2990x1984, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/83OILqFV1gw
youtu.be/i_02y5IWeNE
youtu.be/i_02y5IWeNE?t=174
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is he fat now? his face looks way fatter than from world's funniest home videos.

the criminal ring leader

he loves a good rimjob

just one more hollywood creep

one of these most loud, vulgau, disgusting comedians on this planet...GO LISTEN TO SOME OF THE FULL HOUSE DADDY STAND-UP

i really like the guy here is very very /b/ tier

He gives an even better one.

He raped and killed a girl in 1990

raped and killed a girl in 1990

Dirty.

What!!??

I still have that wav loop if you need it, just saying.

Fat head syndrome.
Depression meds do that.

likely doomed for hell

He’s a pedo. In ten years time you’ll find this out. He’ll get a slap on the wrist.

I thought he was dead.

JEW

He looks like Bob Saget and Jeff Glodbloom combined

That ID...

Nature finds a way.

youtu.be/83OILqFV1gw

there's no version of this on youtube without the music, but it's from the celebrity roast of bob saget on comedy central. gilbert godfrieds entire act on the show was him walking up to a mic and saying "bob saget, who raped and killed a girl in 1990" to varying degrees of intensity multiple times. shit was a weird fucking event, and maybe within this year we'll start to realize what these people were trying to tell us with their cleverly disguised messages.
youtu.be/i_02y5IWeNE
like what the fuck is this shit man?

Alright, I need redpilled too. What’s the sauce and story, lads?

D'oh! Beat me to it!

One of the most intensely funny comedy bits ever.

Attached: gilberto.jpg (2859x2046, 666K)

I heard he's a massive Saget.

what a newfag

PLAYBOY: Legend has it that after the birth of your daughter, you told a comedian friend that he could “finger her for a dollar.” That’s just a very sick joke, right? You didn’t really say that, did you?

BOB SAGET: I can’t lie and say it didn’t happen. I guess I could lie, but it’s too late for that now. The thing is, it was a very traumatic birth, and we almost lost my ex-wife. She was in intensive care the entire time. Paul Provenza, who directed The Aristocrats, came to visit me in the hospital. I was holding my baby, and I hadn’t slept and I’d been crying for four days. So obviously I was out of it and I wasn’t thinking clearly and… well… (Sighs deeply.) I don’t know what to say about this. I’m in huge amounts of pain. I know that my daughter and her friends are going to read this, and I don’t want to say anything that might hurt her. But it’s not one of those things I can just ignore and make disappear. I’ve said things I wish I could do over, and this would be at the top of the list. I guess the only thing I can really say in my defense is, I should’ve asked for more than a dollar. It should’ve been at least five bucks. This is my daughter, for god’s sake.

he's kinda funny, for a subversive circle

>Falling for obvious bait

Attached: D3A20841-C969-4E5D-9C70-2A211B112EBE.jpg (1024x853, 118K)

youtu.be/i_02y5IWeNE?t=174
it was at the bob saget roast, gilbert godfried's bit on it. other noteworthy moment here though, what does it mean?

Well, there it is.

>HURR HURR I'M RETARDED

gas yourself kike

Attached: 1549784740923.gif (511x512, 105K)

that reads like a giant setup for a joke. Not really convincing since Saget confuses funny with offensive.

bump

I knew an obvious joke was coming but i still laughed.

Pedo

hes calling godfriend a blockhead

Well, he's great friends with Lori Loughlin, and we see what she's been up to lately , so

Attached: 93DE7D16-F548-49AA-A915-5AD39A7F5742.jpg (470x246, 99K)

I hear he sucked dick for coke.

Of course it's a giant setup for a joke you goon. Have you never heard of The Aristocrats before?

another bump