What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1552855121662.png (573x292, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Secure the bag.

>"orange man bad, wypipo evil"
>t. chink

It means he projects his own racism onto Trump. All liberals do this. Nothing new. Sage.

lol yeah, cause they'd be a fuckin state.
also YangGang
at all times and in every place

Attached: liberty.jpg (293x172, 11K)

If your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle

If peurto ricans looked like sweedes, peruto rico wouldnt be a shit hole.
Fucking spics.

>What did he mean by this?
he's saying bleach the niggers coz being a nigger isn't very nice

They wouldn't need our help if they looked like Swedes.

Just another anti-white

Attached: 2019-02-15 (1).png (375x443, 193K)

Virtue signaling for voter appeal. Are you dumb or something?

he's such a stupid fuckin faggot now gib $1000

Neo nazis get btfo.

If the puerto ricans looked like swedes, they wouldnt have needed help you fucking dumbass slant

He actually did all he could for once. Blame it on their corrupt and incompetent mayor and governor. Nigger ricans are lazy, good for nothing spics, that's what the actual problem is, not Drumpf not sending enough gibs

>Looked
More like acted. Beaners are practically subhuman in how they operate.

who knows, the chink is retarded.

If Puerto Ricans looked like swedes, it wouldn't be a shithole incapable of recovering from a storm.

SHUT IT DOWN YANG GANG THE GOYIM KNOW

This. They would have prepared for the inevitable instead of being parasitic leeches

Attached: knk3cuzliim21.jpg (700x654, 58K)

>how can I virtue signal to people who won't vote for me while simultaneously hurting my centrist & right wing supporters?

Yeah, because they'd bring their Swedish money over and invest into the island. The locals have nothing but Rum factories and sugar plantations and those were all bought out by big corporations.

Trump sent tens of millions of dollars of supplies. And the puerto rico government hoarded them, lied about their existence, and shot people tryimg to get them. Fuck you OP.

Glad I never fell for yang gang

what the fuck is maria? new shitskin disease?

puerto ricans are island niggere, not hispanic

look it's a nigger faggot kike. a trifecta.

Yang is confused. A large portion of their population were taken to Orlando Florida, after Maria. Yes, they will impact 2020 voting severely.

Stfu chink. Our governors sabotaged the aid. Trump also saw what lousy administration is running this shithole. Goddamn Puerto Ricans are fucking light skinned niggers, so who fucking cares.

The Germans looked like Swedes it didn’t help them.

whites don't really need gibs stupid zipper head

Did he really say that? That's so common lmao

This commie Chink is the most openly anti-white candidate of either of the two major political parties in the United States thus far here in 2019, prove me wrong.

Is there a link to this tweet? I can't find it anywhere.

That & letting felons vote there too.

It means he hates white people which he has been open about since the beginning. People pushing for yang is like the whites in South Africa that pushed for the ANC.

No, if you replaced the spics with Swedes and changed nothing else, that’s be enough for the populace to prioritize being able to withstand an event that is likely to occur on a seasonal basis

Andrew “Baizou” Yang

It's some kind of riddle.

>A Scandinavian economist once said to Milton Friedman, ‘In Scandinavia, we have no poverty’. Milton Friedman replied, ‘That’s interesting, because in America, among Scandinavians, we have no poverty, either’ (quoted by Kotkin, 2009).

enjoying watching the yang gang squirm

Yanggang is the shitiest meme ive ever seen here. No one will ever vote for a chink, especially in America.

Attached: 3 inch yang.png (1319x459, 98K)

Attached: !.jpg (784x521, 107K)

If they still acted like Puerto Ricans, no.

As usual, it's gonna be up to the Florida panhandle to save the day

Wow this guy is FUCKING retarded.
Like seriously, how did he gain any support? This is probably one of the dumbest tweets I've ever seen from a verified account.

>no wall but mr chang wong from chin.. I mean japan will make sure you get 1000$ a month!

the absolute state of yangcuckolds.

They all fucking say that, directly or indirectly. If he wins the elections, once he learns about the nukes planted all over US by Israel, he'll be a good goy too.

Attached: 1546309523432.jpg (713x620, 107K)

>A large portion of their population were taken to Orlando Florida, after Maria. Yes, they will impact 2020 voting severely.

You faggots were saying this about Florida in 2018 after Maria/Irma in 2017, yet despite it being a 'blue wave' election nationally, Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis both won.

r a c i s t

Attached: accelerationism.jpg (700x816, 126K)

Wow dude he just secured the puerto rican vote, with only one tweet!

Honestly fuck wh*te "people"

It means his head needs tire-ironing / zippering

If they looked more like this

Attached: somali nigger.jpg (614x376, 30K)

based yang!
fuck white people!

>White people are evil

Yeah probably. Problem gook?

I think he's saying Peurto Ricans are ugly and Swedes are not. Lmao has he ever seen that pig-nosed race? I would gladly save every Latina on earth before I help one Swede SLUT

Fuck white people

And if Puerto Ricans weren't mongrels they could create, sustain, and repair their own first world civilization for themselves. And if my uncle had a cunt he would be my aunt.

If Puerto Ricans had Swedish IQs, there wouldn't have needed to be a "robust" response.

Fuck this Chink.

Attached: Uncle Sam Sends The Chinaman Back..jpg (617x593, 129K)

The correct term is Afro-Latino. Although a lot of PRs look more like regular brown Hispanics.

>how do you know i'm somali?

You're not getting your 1000 bucks retard.

Attached: Yang Supporter.jpg (800x672, 271K)

MILLIONS OF GALLONS OF FRESH WATER LEFT AT THE AIRPORT

Attached: YANG GANGSTA.jpg (368x498, 49K)

but you really want it honkieee

Your women sure like to

fucking yang fags are a joke i will never vote for this faggot communist shill
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

He's attempting to brainwash whites into "focusing on the money" instead of advocating in our own self interests. He's getting the most attention from the people he fears; it's all apart of his plan.

that is PRs were mussi's trump would have cared?

kek ..fun fact..some do

Neither did anyone else. The AOC shilling didn't work either. Kinda strange her threads died the exact day yang shilling started.

Attached: we_begged_you.jpg (632x1000, 134K)

Okay, Chang’s a White-hater, just like all other Dems.

He is only barely able to contain his hatred for whites.