Indonesia

I realized today that I don’t know anything about Indonesia. What are its politics like? What role does Indonesia geopolitically? Is it a based country, or is it ducked? It had a huge population, so surely it must be important in one way or another. I know it is a Muslim country (I am Muslim), so I can’t imagine it is as cucked as the West. I have been talking to a very nice & cute Indonesian girl, so I’m interested to know what goes on there.

Attached: 47D747FC-5E7B-4C0A-9FF3-F3F94F031755.png (300x168, 110K)

It's gonna have 340 million people and the 4th richest economy in the world by 2050

Really? That’s actually pretty incredible. It’s really interesting to think about what the international scene will be like in the coming decades.

All the Indonesians I have met are absolutely redpilled and overall quality people. I’d love to visit, it looks beautiful. Great women, great food, nice people.

>and the 4th richest economy in the world by 2050
Sure and Japan will have a larger economy than the US in 1990.

I agree it's a different world these days. Their former coloniser the Netherlands will be minority white and insignificant while they are superpower level.

I have travelled there a lot and i really doubt it. You can still get a girl to stay over all night for 30 bucks in the non tourist areas. Most of the population earn about 20 bucks a day.

Indonesia has a very interesting location in the world as well. Right near East Asia, Australia, and India. I really want to learn more about this place, I hope some Indonesian posters get in here.

Hey, Indonesia sucks
Lots of rape
Muslim violence against non Muslims and each other
And our diplomats keep getting kidnapped

There's some on Jow Forums

It's far from recognizing its true potential. Most of the richest people there are ethnically Chinese.

The running joke is when you ask an Indonesian 'where do all the rich people live?' they'll all say Singapore.
Jakarta has a huge traffic issue too

>(I am Muslim)
you should leave this country while you still can if you are living here. you are not welcome in the west and our bouncers are getting really fucking good at dealing with invaders like yourself

Mmm, nah, I think I’m gonna stay here. I’m a dual-citizen with Israel (my father is a Jew), so this is one of my homes. I’m just as American as you. Stay mad, faggot.

It must be nice being a dual-citizen with Israel. You have rights to two of the most important countries on earth! I unironically envy you, to be honest. Don’t let the haters tell you that you’re not American; if you have an American passport, you are American!

Indonesia is a muslim-infested shithole. The people are all monkey-faced jungle gooks who enjoy killing white tourists with bombs and bootleg liquor. Avoid.

both of you are not American and would sell it out and flee to Israel in a heartbeat(hence the reason why jews have dual citizenship, to flee the goyim after they've destroyed a country, just like how jews left after hitler came to power). DRINK SEMITE BLOOD AND HAIL WODEN

its muslim and it was one of our colonies until japan and usa ruined it.

Lol you’re not even American, so you can’t tell me that I’m not “American enough.” So what if I have Israeli citizenship? I’m more American than you’ll ever be!

egas

Attached: jilhan.jpg (903x925, 226K)

You're not America so fuck off to jewland schlomo

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

I’m a Muslim, brainlet. Sure, I have Israeli citizenship through my father, but I am no Jew. Why would a Muslim “fuck off to Jewland?” I have American citizenship and I’m going to stay right here! If you don’t like it, you can fuck off back to Fagland.

This. These haters are just jealous. I bet you’re a really cool guy, user.

Lisa is from Thailand though.

Thanks, bro. You seem like a pretty cool guy yourself. Maybe one day, you can have dual citizenship like me and have multiple homes!

Wahabbis have been in the process of fucking indonesia. Madrasses popping up everywhere, radicalizing a pretty chilled people.

a good country for muslim to reside

Jakarta is probably the best best place for tinder in the world,
When i was there I had about 200 matches a day,
Mostly middle class and rich girls like white boys over there,
Unlike the Philippines were you only get the poor ones who want money from yourl

You don't like Muslims in America?
Then stop bombing their fucking countries you dumb fuck burger brained retard. Do you honestly believe they envy your burgers and coca cola, that's why they come to you? No, not everyone (((thinks))) like a fucking burger.
They're here for revenge, and it's your fault for all that Dubya-era patriotardism and "muh fight em over there so we don't have to fight em here! Hoo-rah!!!"

STFU kike.
If America and Israel went to war I know whose side you'd choose. Traitor.

Aren't there lots of different ethnicity's there? What's that like? Or is it like Brazil and everyone is just mystery meat.

I hear Singapore is cool, but you gotta be rich as fuck to live there and the government is weird coming from America (no guns, censored media)

Indonesian Femanon 2nd generation immigrant here. Indonesia sucks. My parents hate going over there to visit family and so do I. It’s a shithole.
Their culture is based on silent judgement and your every move will be judged and criticized.
Anyone in contact with you will absolutely piss on you, your clothes, your spouse, your mom, your dad, the way you walk, the way you talk, and pretty much everything about you and everything associated with you. If that Indonesian girl you have been talking to doesn’t have a Muslim family you have no chance in gaining their acceptance. If she does have a Muslim family, you still don’t have much of a chance of gaining their acceptance. Also if her family is richer than yours you are damned.
The country is still set in the past compared to America.
It’s massive population leads to massive amounts of poverty. It’s a shit hole in the non tourist areas. Visit if you want to see shoeless kids with their ribs exposed running up to you begging for money.
The capital has extremely nice malls but the second you walk out you’re exposed to extreme pollution, traffic and garbage.
Just one hour out of the capital I went with my relatives to a smaller city and saw poverty that continues to starve me.
Indonesian people are also very superstitious. All the stray cats you see around the streets have their tail cut off because apparently it’s bad luck if you come across one and you don’t cut off its tail.
The caste system is prominent but everything there is extremely cheap compared to America.
So yeah. A shit hole.