Ok, wtf this is spooky

ok, wtf this is spooky

Attached: 8fc8860aeb118d969f056f3b18e1b60658786935af17e7913c2cfebda51832b3.png (591x518, 199K)

Attached: 1552457435427.jpg (958x960, 80K)

>they are losers, we are winners!
The absolute state of magapedes

Attached: 1449028607937.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Eh

that bitch is so fucking creepy.
the segment she did when Trump made Jerusalem the capital was the most Satanic shit I've ever seen on television.
Her tone of voice and demeanor were grotesque.

His team has to understand what retweeting this means, so even if Q is bullshit it looks like the admin is willing to leverage it, and is doing so right when a lot of happenings are going on.

Attached: DgLerDbVQAA6uqF.jpg (900x1200, 204K)

Attached: QQQQ.jpg (1069x579, 195K)

sauce? link? anything? Or just some rando talking.

I don’t get it. Why don’t I get it?

She's just acting though.

Trump won, you lost and your side has destroyed our country with a fit and caused a massacre in NZ.

If her show was a larp, she would have been back on saturday with a quick apology and moved on. The no show looks like she isn't backing down.

Kek cucks to israel to the bitter end

>y your people actually fought Muslims instead of giving them guns & money to fight for Israel, our greatest ally
The pede timeline gets better each day, by next year you'll be unironically spouting off Hilary talking points.

We must stop the government which has become communist, robbing us with taxes and its fake news.

SUPPORT ZOGYALD THE BASED! STOP USING ROADS AND UTILITIES!

Trump retweeted someone that has the letter Q with a trump hat on.
if you still dont get it, i cant help you

Attached: Qtrump.png (1676x954, 693K)

Want pray grame?

Gas the Kikes?
Race War Nao?

The EAGLE shits at DAWN

Kikerider OUT.

I get that, but the profile is calling Trump and his supporters losers, and saying they haven’t “let up” on them.

Never mind, I misread it. I’m retarded. Apologies.

Donald J. Q. Trump

ya. who knows if it means anything but if trump wanted to distants himself from the Q stuff, he for sure would not retweet a Q follower. time will tell i suppose

>All Drumpfkins care about is winning, not the actual country itself

Seems like all anyone does is lose now tat Trump won.

but trump starts with T, why would he care about q you fuckinc retard?

Stringing along his army of Q tard boomers is plenty reason not to worry about doing this. It means nothing. He’s dropped other little hints like this before. Just means Q is his part of his personal propaganda campaign, or at the very least, he can fan the flames of support Q generates for him with little winks like this. In any case, it doesn’t validate anything Q says anymore than what MSNPC pundits say for the benefit of Dems is valid.

Guys Q is for real, the skies are full of spaceships...

Attached: 1ef592d8020e4f37b40afec3c5bd5d2a61627eb14a7ae74a195739b9dc5ab4b4.jpg (1526x763, 565K)

sauce or kys.

Tucker is supposed to go on vacation this week. I wonder what fake news is going to be said about that.