SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR GUNS AHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR GUNS AHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1552883556506.png (633x298, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_New_Zealand
pewresearch.org/topics/gun-policy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Their laws are already worse than CA. At this point, it’s taking what’s left.

Attached: 882d75f.jpg (928x606, 54K)

That's exactly what the terrorist said he wanted. Why are they playing into his hands?

This is bullshit, what happened to the second amendment

Literally this. The Joker levels of fuckery. He told kiwis this would happen

See if the majority of the people had guns, this wouldn't happen. Pass all the laws you want, (((they))) are not getting them.

Attached: 1535609663288.jpg (795x608, 104K)

Never waste a crisis.

Why are they disarming the victims?
Think about it.

That's always been an issue for me.

I thought about it ever since that one vet handed his AR to the police to melt it down.
(It wasn't even law where he lived)
It is almost as if you are admitting that, if you are allowed to keep your firearm, that you would personally use it on the innocent.

Don't they already have insanely strict gun laws? Doesn't this prove they don't work? Oh wait, they have an ulterior motive.

It's going to be a dangerous week on the waters around NZ

Why do you think they're suppressing the manifesto?

Another reason I fear no gun laws. Washington, bluest of blue states. These Sheriffs are everywhere, through out the country. This is just one example. You would have Bundy ranch standoffs on a grand scale.

Attached: rtgggtr.jpg (1295x454, 109K)

Man it's amazing how much our freedoms are basically dangling by a thread, waiting for one nut job to ruin it for millions. Thomas Hamilton (Britain), Martin Bryant (Australia) and now Brenton Tarrant for New Zealand.

Who'll be the big mass shooter to end Canadians' gun rights?

I just wonder what they will say when this sort of thing continues to happen despite the new gun laws.

Attached: BK.png (125x125, 2K)

Strict, but less strict than Australia. Still get vetted. Something stinks about the fact how he obtained those weapons in NZ and no red flags were raised.

its astonishing how easy it is to make positive change when the NRA doesn't own the government.

Attached: hhghgghghe.jpg (1084x662, 69K)

not true at all. eastern washington was always red and the whole state had lax gun laws for a very long time.

Hungry Jacks.

I’m not so sure about that.

STOCK GUNS UNDER GROUND

The last republican president they voted for was 1984. They are blue by those standards.

is anybody over there thinking they might be over reacting to all this just a hair?
i mean shit
>demand information of everyone who has a copy of the video, regardless of the country they live in
>immediate gun reform which will surely nothing short of a total ban across the board

Attached: 1549486957787.jpg (480x480, 13K)

they didn't read the manifesto because it's censored in NZ

Kek

NPCs are predictable. Go figure.

How is that funny, you sperg? This is exactly what the shooter wanted

>small lobby
>runs the govt

AIPAC, just one of many israeli lobbies, is several times bigger than NRA

I can’t have guns, so why should those sheep fuckers get too.....

The majority of Americans don’t have guns, in fact the majority of Americans believe gun laws should be “tightened”

There’s a reason it was the 2nd thing the founding fathers thought should be constituted, they knew the majority of people are fucking drones who follow the narrative, the lack of constituted rights is why Britain is full on neocommunist

>it's censored in NZ
Source?
How is that funny?

>FROM MY COLD DEAD HA-*Drone struck into a crater*
But seriously Gun owners are just LARPers who would hand them over OR not do anything at all.

Because anglos are scum and need to be oppressed

Doesn't matter. If just 1% of them refused and actively started a guerilla war, the government would have a major problem on its hands.

THE GOVERNMENT IS IT'S PEOPLE. That is what he's saying! Morons. No matter how much the cucks at the top try to denigrate their own race otherwise, whites are still the champions. He's telling us we can just start doing that, go out in the world and be the change we want to see.

Your founding fathers were all British

Oh no the Bundy Ranchers with diabetes are nigging out. I guess the government should gib into their demands lmao.

It's a perfect excuse to hoover up some more control. If they act fast, they can swoop up some more power while people are distracted or on board with this new shit. Just like the Patriot Act.

Is there any organized resistance to this gun grab in NZ, or will everyone cheerfully surrender?

kek he said this was going to happen after, these npcs in government

Attached: 4324325.jpg (960x892, 156K)

Remind me how that one ended.

Seems like they had the reform written up well before the shooting. Almost like they were waiting for something to happen.

lmao all you want but guerilla militia groups aren't something to fuck with, they pose a significant problem for an established proper army to deal with

Attached: 1525676480600.png (559x484, 24K)

>shooter calls out oppressive laws killing his people
>government responds by being more oppressive

Attached: 1514140403543s.jpg (250x249, 8K)

>take away freedoms
>positive change

Might as well enjoy the chaos

Semi-automatic guns. Which aren't the majority of guns in New Zealand, so it won't make much of a difference.

Exactly! Look at places like Afghanistan or Vietnam, where people with only simple small arms were quickly crushed by the mighty United States! Instead of some long drawn out insurgency, it was a quick in and out and our boys came back home victorious before Hanukkah.

Oh wait

Oh wait

we're already losing
offer an alternative

Most news outlets say that New Zealand firearm laws are some of the least-strict in the developed world (and compared to Australia's laws, I can see their line of reasoning). New Zealand also has one of the highest gun ownership rates outside of the US.

That should give you some perspective on just how far California has left to fall.

Keep coping dad. Maybe the nannystate will let you handle silverware someday.

There is some, but you must be a disgusting person if you enjoy semi automatics now in NZ

Attached: 41pOU1zx9xL._SX425_.jpg (425x473, 22K)

lets try a gun grab in a small isolated white country
to gauge how things could go in america

Attached: 995_1000.jpg (750x1000, 222K)

Because the truth is on the grand scale, humans are predictable. And pointing out the prediction won't stop them from acting just as predicted.

For example, let's look back at the It's Okay to be White posters. It was no secret that the entire purpose of that campaign was to elicit an overreaction by by leftists/media/colleges/police/etc, get them to screech and call a harmless statement "racist/evil/nazi/whatever", thereb demonstrating the system's anti-white bias.

...and even though everyone was completely forthright about this plan, THE SYSTEM TOOK THE BAIT AND PLAYED RIGHT INTO IT ANYWAY. They simply cannot help themselves.

Those are not copes, those are undeniable facts.
You getting offended by them is not my problem.

Wow, this accelerationism is really teaching the powers that be a lesson. They must hate having gift wrapped pretexts to pass more gun laws.

goodbye guns
wisht we could shoot sum more
welp back to the kitchen
i'm cookin c4

>tfw you live in the USA

Attached: 1527351559694.png (551x414, 298K)

But the government very much did, and that was a very small group. The government really doesn't like it when people dig in their heels and refuse to move. Waco and Ruby Ridge really show how far they go just to stop small groups of people who refuse to give in to their shit. You really think the government has the resources to deal with just 10 Waco level events occurring simultaneously across the country? Besides, it would be far more than 10, and the government wouldn't be just containing them into one compound, militia cells could be spread over the span of hundreds of miles.

It worked (for the most part) in Australia. Shooting advocates often point to the crime rates in NZ being more or less tied to the ups and downs in our own. And the refute the fact that gun control has worked by pointing at NZ's lack of mass shootings over the same time period. This removes that argument, and I can already hear the screeching for tighter controls here.

>majority of Americans believe
>that flag

the government always wanted to take away their guns, now they feel comfortable moving faster than usual at it

Now the genocide can begin unopposed.

Restricted weapons include machine guns, selective-fire assault rifles, grenades and rocket launchers. This category also includes some non-firearm weapons such as pepper spray. Cabinet can declare things to be restricted weapons by regulation.
Military-style semi-automatics (MSSAs) include semi-automatic rifles and shotguns that have any of the following components:
A folding or telescopic butt
A bayonet lug
A military pattern free-standing pistol grip
A flash suppressor
A magazine that holds more than 7 rounds; magazines holding up to 10 rounds may be modified to carry 7 rounds. The limit on rimfire is 15 rounds per magazine.
A detachable magazine that holds more than 10 rounds, excepting rimfire magazines, which may carry 15 rounds.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_New_Zealand

pewresearch.org/topics/gun-policy/

“Americans have broad exposure to firearms, whether they personally own a gun or not. At the same time, most adults say gun laws should be stricter.”

I don’t even know why you’re being passive aggressive, I’m arguing in favour of constituted gun rights

It’s ok Nigel. The U.S will continue to enjoy increased gun rights. All data points to that conclusion. The failure to renew an AWB, Heller v. DC, and 16 states supporting constitutional carry with 4 more on the way. Again, maybe your nannystate will let you have these freedoms. I doubt it though.

Nigger I’m arguing in favour of constituted gun rights, learn to read

>Comparing the Vietnamese and Afghans to Bubba and his hick pals and pretending any of those beetus niggers know what guerilla even means
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so do i get it right ?
they don't even know how he got the gun but they are already ready to pass gun law ? his gun were probably illegals to begin with whats the catch

Well, sort of this. I mean, WACO was sort of extremely culty. Ruby Ridge and Bill Cooper ended up with a shoot out in the back woods. Chances are, if people dig in, then some self-inflicted false flag will get pinned on the wider group and they will just pass more laws.

By banning guns you are letting him win, this is what he wants!

DW, judging by Nice I can use a Semi-truck instead without having to get a background check.

So its basically what he said will happen.
WTF

Chainsaws aren't illegal and would probably make for a more interesting live stream

>That's exactly what the terrorist said he wanted
>That's exactly what the terrorist wanted
Yes.
That's exactly what they wanted all along. Don't overthink it. You think this causes accelerationism when in fact it just causes your guns taken without ANYONE complaining about it.
Occam's razor, Jow Forums

Attached: 1552804219786.png (640x356, 242K)

And I’m calling you a retard because you think (((polls))) mean anything. Most evidence supports more gun rights than gun restrictions.

It is the utmost truth that its censored because those in power feel it has power. Fuck them though, glad they're scared.

This. Nobody is talking about the manifesto.

Don't be laughing. States with large chunks of populations like Florida, California and New York are cracking down HARD on guns.

lol, you fags underestimate white IQ, even poor whites are smarter than rich niggers.

Attached: US government official explains how right-wingers would win a civil war.jpg (1024x691, 374K)

Where is your evidence?

The founders of America knew exactly why constituted gun rights were important, the soft, and complacent majority will just vote away your chances at maintaining these rights otherwise.

You just saying “that source doesn’t count because I say so!” Is pure damage control

Underrated

My mum and dad live in Florida, this is false.
There are many gun owners there.

this

No it isn't. I can guarantee you no muslims are registered to carry the few semi-auto rifles that are registered. So according to aggzelerayshunism, the movement in NZ is already bust. Add to the fact that the wH*toid isn't gonna do anything about it, and you absolutely don't have a security situation on your hands.

I don't think he understood your posts.

He said they'd do this and no one would fight back. He was right and so are they. Why wouldn't you take away people's only means of fighting back against you (the gov't) if citizens allow it to happen?

The question is does the government have the equipment and manpower to deal with that kind of stuff on a wider and larger scale. Look at the equipment list for Waco, which was a group of around 132 people who were actually armed. They needed a tank, IFVs, helicopters, surveillance planes, and a very large force just to take on a stationary force inside a compound, with great difficulty. Not only that, but even when Waco was happening, many people criticized the use of military vehicles. In a situation where there is a large guerilla force in the country, the government has navigate so carefully, because one misstep could send even more willing fighters into the arms of the rebels.

But they gave up their angloism to become American

>He thinks that bubba and his pals, who are capable of blending with normal population, possibly have prior ME experience, hoard gunz and ammo won’t be a bigger pain in the ass than the Viets and the Afghans.

Lmao you low iq retard

TATP explosives exist, you don’t need firearms

10 days? It's almost as if they had the bill ready and were waiting for an attack

they were too weak to keep their guns, they would have been no use to them anyway except to shoot koalas and penguins

Yeah I don’t think so either Finnbro

>But they gave up their angloism to become American
They outright rejected migration from anywhere other than Britain for a long time, you’re historically illiterate

>All these retards who only read the first line of this post and started screeching MUH GUUUUUUNS MUTHAFUCKKKKKAAAA

Attached: poop.jpg (552x423, 79K)

I get more gun rights in New York than Florida being that I'm 20.