Ask a right-wing jew who supports you guys anything

Ask a right-wing jew who supports you guys anything.

Attached: Germany-Cologne-Crime_Horo-2.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

megaupload.nz/bbv0G9Scmb/1552818802077_webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did your grand parents get turned in to lamp shades or did they go on the rollercoaster of death?

Do you think Brenton Tarant is based and redpilled?

Attached: 1552841992627.jpg (623x468, 48K)

are all jews into the plot?

All 4 of my grandparents were born in America.

how about your great grand parents underage user?

Absolutely.

>jew who supports you guys anything.
Man it's sure weird how jews continuously just be absolute evil but none of you guys ever seem to even be marginally aware of the fact that that means you are evil.

Attached: There are no good Jews.jpg (498x367, 88K)

Would you be shocked to know that's not even remotely rare here?

I'm not sure what "plot" that is, but if you mean flooding white countries with violent brown hordes, than no.

how’d you feel about the synagogue shooting or are you a non practicing jew

My great-grandparents immigrated from Austria and Poland in the late 1800s/early 1900s.

Are you a Jew?

all 8 of them?

thank you for your service fees

I'm non-practicing, and don't really care about that guy who killed a bunch of geriatric jews. Also, HIAS is absolutely fucking disgusting.

He is referring to the Zionist traitorous plot to destroy all that is good and Holy on Earth and usher in the anti Christ.
Most don't realize jews aren't the problem and that the real problem is the Synagogue of Satan. as Christ calls them out in the Bible.

I think so, I am 100% ashkenazi.

Personally, I see a big split between zionists and insane lefty jews.

Would you agree that this is the Jewish homeland and that Israel doesn't have a right to exist?

Attached: jewish-autonomous-oblast.jpg (936x606, 182K)

Oh, and enjoy this. Queen edit of shooting, fucking hilarious.

megaupload.nz/bbv0G9Scmb/1552818802077_webm

Why is your tribe so hellbent on making all countries (except Israel) brown?

Nope. I said I support you guys, but I have my own reasons. The main reason is that I think you are better than the far-left, and the way things are going, it's a battle between the far-left and the far-right. I'd rather see you guys win, even if that means my people lose.

Individual members (quite alot of them) of my tribe, yes. The reasons are that they have been spoonfed since they were young on holocaust scare-stories and see white christians as the [most powerful] enemy of jews.

Lefty Jew diaspora get into power here and get AIPAC into power to fund Shabbos Goy politicians who will vote to give 3.8 billion dollars worth of military equipment to Israel every year for free. There is no difference between a leftist Jew and Zionists, since they are all zionists who hold birthright to begin with.

How many Jews do child sacrificing?

Who's the one on the left again? I recall something... He was a youtuber or so?

How do you factor the increasingly large number of far-left anti-zionist jews into your equation? Also right wing zionist (like Benjamin Netanyahu) supporting immigration restriction/border walls.

Attached: 207075_story__Tweet.jpg (1242x1176, 160K)

Incel loser half-asian Elliot Rodger

It won't just be a loss for you. What do you think will happen when everything about Israel from these FISA indictments are known to the public? Those indictments are going to get other investigations going into Israel and the 5 eyes program and everything the CIA worked for in that past 60 years goes out the window... If NESARA happens, you lose all monetary power and will be forced to actually assimilate without sheisting your way to the top. The Jewish world will turn on it's head if the ends doesn't completely get get off at the very least.

Not sure, but I'd guess close to zero.

Lie.

Why are you here? To subvert?

Patsy's. Jews who drank too much of their own medicine, but are jews none the less because of their style that they Kvetch in. Benjamin Netanyahu is a crooked cunt who is getting what is coming to him, whatever it may be. His words have no echo and don't dictate anything and is almost as if it's purely gestural. Jewish banking families are who make policy makers pen papers and make laws regarding migration and liberal laws. The same jewish families who funded the conquest of Palestine.

I'm not worried, like I said, I'd still rather the "far-right" win. There have been bunches of far-right governments historically, but only one adopted an annihilationist policy against jews. I don't see it happening again, especially not with a nuclear armed Israel.

Not really. I haven't posted in over a year. Mostly I lurk because I find it interesting.

I disagree. I see the jews moving to the right, my own [immediate] family has gone from moderate leftists to right (almost far-right) in the last 10 years, and I see it accelerating very quickly. I don't buy into the stupidity that a few jews control the whole show.

Italian fascism had Jews, Spain surprisingly had Jews, it was just Hitler and the NSDAP’s complete autism on the subject that ended it

If the actual right comes out on top before its too late than eventually you and your kin will be heading to israel. I try to say this with out any prejudice but the relationship our peoples have is not sustainable and if forced is going to end in violent conflict. Do you feel differently? What outcomes do you from a jewish perspective see pertaining to left or right dominance in the US's future?

Bing, bing, bing. Fascism has only become a dirty word (especially for jews) because of nazism.

What's your view on circumcision

Israel's nukes would never go off lest they wanted to ensure man hunts on Jews. Besides, every country around you besides Libya and Lebanon have the ability to strike down your ICBM's, Your submarines are pinged, the US has THAAD in Israel (I bet you thought it was to protect Israel lmao). You've been kicked out of every country that ever mattered and the rest know you and your tricks by now. Once all this news about Israel comes out, even peaceniks would want heads to roll.

Like I brought up before, Siberia when you think about it long and hard is the only viable home for the jewish people. You're far away from the rest of society and that's the best thing for everyone. I wish it didn't have to be that way and that you could have acted like human beings. Siberia is the most peaceful option.

I don’t think you know a lot of Jews to be honest, it seems there’s a common misconception that Jews are a monolithic group of people, but typically the worst are the Eastern European likes who came over from the pale settlement and other places. Plenty of Jews in the American south who are just like white folks with a different religion who’ve been in America since before the civil
War

I can hope you are not correct, but if it comes to pass, obviously I will go to Israel. And like I said, I'd rather see you guys win over the far-left. As for Israel itself, if the white western world falls, Israel is most certainly doomed, but there are many opportunities for Israel if the far-right rises. I can see Israel allying itself with far-right governments and even supplying them with weapons (like Israel helped apartheid south africa develop atomic weapons).

Attached: 1511698925773.png (558x568, 383K)

I don't care, among secular jews, it's mostly the women who are involved in traditional (cultural) things. My [jewish] brother-in-law actually didn't want his son circumcised, but my sister was having none of that.

You don't buy into the fact that a handful of families own the world banks? You don't buy into the fact that most if not completely all of them are Jewish? You don't by the fact that the chair of the Federal Reserve has been a Jew the majority of the time of it's existence?

These are practically established facts.

We'll keep our Israel and our nukes and build more thank you. The walls may eventually come tumbling down, but I doubt jews will surrender without a fight like white south africa did.

Attached: i warned you jon.png (300x250, 43K)

Yes, you mean the real slave owners..

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't buy into grand-unifying conspiracy theories. Yes, there are very powerful people. But these people are not all-powerful, they are actually incredibly vulnerable. Look at schmucks like Harvey Weinstein.

>All 4 of my grandparents were born in America.
>You can believe me, Goyim!

Have you accepted Christ as your Lord and Saviour and been baptized in His holy name?

>"our"

listen to that loyalty, everyone. I can't wait for Hezbollah what you're loyal too. I only hope that we get really fantastic footage of the IDF getting their shit pushed in.

Most of the old-timey jews have long since assimilated into white christian society. The jews who came over from Austria/Germany in the mid-1800s and set up general stores all over America, their descendants are mostly not jews anymore.

Are you Dave Rubin?

Attached: ikek.jpg (787x1014, 55K)

what doe baby goyim taste like?
inb4 chicken

Yes, keep waiting. Ask Kevin MacDonald about the chances of low-IQ arabs defeating high-IQ jews on the modern battlefield. Sure, they can launch ineffective rockets and carry out suicide attacks, but can they actually step into Israel as an organized force and do anything but die like flies.

You're comparing some pedo film maker to an elite, well established banking family. Who do you think you're trying to fool here? I'd have had more respect for your answer if you typed "b-but duh Saudis r ebil too"

No, because I don't believe in Boasnian anthropology.

Uhhh, why would I lie about that. Most of the jewish immigration to America occured in the late-1800s to about 1920, when the US restricted most immigration.

I know a fair number of jews from my time on the east coast. Im mature enough in my convictions that i know the all jews are evil scoundrels trope is ridiculous, but i know most of them share aspects that are innately jewish both positive and negative. In my experience each jewish family has at least one member that fulfills that kike archetype. They jews i think positively of are very left brain dominant, artists in some way or musically inclined but the stereotype of them not being folk to pick up a shovel is very true. The bad jews i know are manipulative at different levels, skilled liars or word spinners, at least a few try to find work on school boards or hiding in the corners of town halls getting their paycheck from tax payers.
They have a homeland they should go to, id rather it be a peaceful transition but i still feel that them trying to stay here is going to end in violence.

Babylon Talmudism worships Satan. Judaism is nothing for Jews. They only care about their Satanic worshipping.

So genetics = culture, generally?

Why don't you help subvert us? Doesn't it benefit your people?

So it's only the "well established banking families" that are immune to being overthrown. How about that jewish senator, Al Franken, who got sacked because he playfully touched boob, or the french jew who was almost sent to prison because some she-nigger said he raped her.

Do you have any thoughts on why there is such a high concentration of Jews in high level media and Hollywood? And do you see them as pushing a subversive cultural agenda to undermine white christian culture? (as you say, it is their biggest fear due to holocaust stories)

It's funny that the people who have actually met plenty of jews seem to hate us less than those who never have. I do think our elitism tends to make people hate us though. Personally, I didn't grow up like that. Almost all my friends growing up (and to this day) were white christians, my family was not rich nor elitist.

Israel can't fight wars longer than a month because they need their weak ass pencil pushing conscripts to go back to their work or else the country starts to go crazy. Israel can't fight yearlong sustained wars like Arabs or else they become like the Arabs. All of Israel's wars last less than a month. Not only that but Israel's professional Army isn't well trained anymore and they've grown soft from only having children in the west bank to shoot, Hell israel ended it's ground invasion into Gaza in 2014 because 60 IDF personnel were killed while 500 were wounded, so you got out of there and started bombing them from the skies again.

These Jewish wars brought unto Lebanon and Syria have made weak mean into strong cohesive fighters who outshine IDF Golani brigades now in every category.

I pray you guys smarten up and just all leave to live in Siberia if it's still an option presented by Russia

Attached: Hezbollah Chad.jpg (2048x1105, 387K)

He also fired his lawyer

Attached: nolawyer.jpg (1072x921, 207K)

Jews (like all people IMO) want high-status jobs, and there are few as high-status as media/hollywood. Through high-IQ and nepotism, many jews have been able to move into these professions. As for subverting white christian culture, I do think the majority of jews in media/hollywood do fit this trope, and it may be for the reason I mentioned. For me, it's both sad and infuriating.

Holy shit, I think I'm in love with the lad

Why is it that synagogues encourage their congregation to study any religion except Christianity, and why do they omit the old testament chapter about the prophecy predicting the crucifixion of Jesus down to the detail?

Hey, OP. I'm in the same boat as you. I prefer living in a white majority country.

They don’t have high iqs, nepotism is all needed for success.

Look at Israeli casualty figures. They are down, down, down. Hardly any suicide bombings, cross-border attacks and the rockets are completely useless. If Hezbollah is so powerful, why nothing since 2006. I keep hearing Israel is 10 years away from destruction.....that was 10 years ago. LOL

He's got nothing to lose.

>Captain Jew
Pls be my ai bf :3

I don't know much about religion, including judaism.

>Being loyal to his own kind
Shocking

Sounds like you understand that if white christian culture falls, so will the west and so will israel. They are creating an opening for sharia and invasion of Muslims. Cultural degradation = voting in easily manipulated politicians = countries cuck to mass migration, all that + huge white guilt trips by media and hollywood = falling in love with your own demise while thinking it is your moral salvation. Y'all need Jesus basically. Have you thought of becoming a Messianic Jew?

Very true. I've lived in Israel (for 8 months), and it's not bad, but I don't speak the language.

Than why aren't blacks/hispanics successful.

Why do you keep milking the holohoax

Come to the Easter celebration at my Orthodox church. Fairly Jewey food. They served lox today for an after service meal.

Can you explain the Antifa stickers I saw in Tel Aviv's street art area? Those idiotic "refugees welcome" and "we are all refugees" murals?

I spent a few weeks driving through West Virginia last summer. I really enjoyed the place and I have thought of just going rogue, shedding my jewish identity and moving to West Virginia. I don't look jewish (at all) so I can do that, but it's hard.

I don't, but I understand why jews do. The far-left is after Israel, and it's a way of shielding Israel from criticism. Also, I believe many different groups of people do this. Poland for instance, or white Afrikaaners, or Armenians.

Thanks for your support.

Lol. Comparing nepotism of tens of millions of rival hispanic countries and gangs to a small desert tribe that has cultivated a victim narrative for 5000 years. Jews do one thing extremely well: they nepotate. Also, I'd say the decent IQ obtained from European cross breeding helps with the resume writing.

Are you saying that sephardic jews have an IQ of 80? That would have to be true to balance out the ashkenazi population, taken within Israel.

of course the cross border attacks have been quelled, but that's not due to infantry effectiveness. The IDF has done nothing but sit at checkpoints while pointing rifles at women and children out of boredom. For the past 10 years Hezbollah has been training constantly and gathering money, intelligence, and advanced armaments including state of the art precision made missiles and drones. Hezbollah doesn't use shitty Hamas tier katyushas without warheads. Besides, Hezbollah has always been purely defensive, but knowing Israel, they'll poke the tiger eventually and that's when you can say goodbye to the Golan heights, if not everything north of Nazareth.

Lots of jews are as cucked to non-whites as white Swedes are. I've had plenty of angry arguments with Israeli jews about illegal African immigration. Don't think that Israel isn't vulnerable to it's own insane leftists, it is.

Very common indeed

Attached: 78578525-E167-407A-B36E-BA6F3D09AA0F.jpg (235x240, 26K)

I'd go, where is it.

We'd love to have you. Messianic Jews are the best. Have you seen that Larry David episode when he thought he was adopted and his biological parents were goyim? He goes and finds them in Kansas and lives with them for a week.

I didn't disagree about nepotism. I'm just saying, IQ plays a factor. Jews would be like Irish tinkers if we didn't have the IQ. You need to be able to get your foot in the door before you can begin the nepotism.

California... you near?

It plays a factor. But the *118* thing is 100% bs. You're clearly smart though. I'd say 135 ish. Mostly because you're not a lefty.

Ok than. When Hezbollah achieves success, I'll give them some credit. Most of these arabs are more interested in internal power plays than in actually fighting Israel.

Haha. That show is funny. My dad kind of reminds me of Larry David, except he'll actually throw a punch and can work on cars.