Im thinking of starting a business

how can i work the black sun into my logo? due to the nature of the business i have plausible deniability but it can still let fellow natsocs know they have friends and potential jobs here.

Attached: BlackSun.svg.png (2000x2000, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uR8Pjnzn-E
youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Say you're a big fan of Shakira and didn't know

Attached: Shakira.jpg (700x394, 22K)

What sort of business? I need a theme to work with

MOSSAD DETECTED

Jow Forums is a christian board. blacksun is diametrically opposed to christian teachings. you can fuck right off with that satanic shit

Attached: 1526530369974.jpg (480x480, 47K)

CHRISTCUK DETECTED

Chr*stians at it again

i am a christian faggots
jet aircraft repair. the black sun looks like a jet engine

Attached: Featured_Engine_Facts-768x510.jpg (768x510, 61K)

It does. You should have no problem including it but don't post here when you do. Hope you get started up and make a few solid relationships with our guys.

im getting out of the military next year. ive been doing this for long enough that i can handle it on the outside.

Crop it in half and make a rising black sun effect.

if i get it going i will recruit employees here, i dont want women, bluepilled normies or shitskins working for me. i will offer payment via LLCs to avoid the tax jew

Start a Pizza chain and call it Cheesus Crust

fuck off larpagan

its supposed to be the front of a jet engine

Cringe

Attached: Unimpressed.jpg (306x306, 20K)

stop masturbating

Attached: 1482017927285.jpg (500x500, 73K)

reject satan you disgusting pigmen

Attached: WOE.png (675x821, 501K)

LONDONISTAN SHILL FOUND PRAISING TO COWS

you're right, but Pepe is a avatar for a demonic entity so your statement holds a bit of irony. The truth of the matter is, the amount of satanic imagery attached to the alt right makes me believe the movement itself is a psychological operation and product of the deep state, knowing how the elite operates theres a 95% chance

I hope you meet your beloved void soon, black sun worshipers. Fuck you.

Attached: 14557435763220.png (1920x1080, 714K)

I completely forgot this happened fucking kek. Remember the cape on the protagonist of "shadow of mordor" looked like it had one too? Twitter gayming "journalists" freaked out and it never got changed.

aussie shitposters fuck off

this, kek is a fucking egyptian god, it reeks of freemasonry.

kek is an avatar of the holy spirit

Mark 3:28-30: "Truly I tell you, all sins and blasphemes will be forgiven for the sons of men. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin.

you would be surprised

o shit

enlighten me

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Revelation 6:12-13

The black sun is a real phenomenon, as they say, be careful what you wish for, these so called "accelerationist" are nothing but useful idiots to a much darker agenda.

just use the buddhist wheel of dharma
it's the same root iconography

Remove the lightening-runes from the circle, make the lines straight.
Kek is an angel of the Lord that made it rain frogs on the Pharaohs lands.

Attached: maxresdefault-6.jpg (1338x801, 104K)

the Plagues were a passive aggressive way to mock their pagan dieties, hence it raining frogs until they were forced to be stepped on, a society that otherwise revered them. This board is a den of devils as everything pertaining to scripture is inverted and made into a lie, be careful who and what you pledge you’re allegiance to because it might be the very thing that leads to damnation

Attached: D3CA5DD9-114B-4807-9257-6A735251D00E.png (849x636, 228K)

If nationalists can figure out what your logo is then so can antifa. If you're going to do that kind of thing at least do it in a more conservative area. Setting that up in Portland will give you problems

just don't start in Kalifornia if you're white youtube.com/watch?v=-uR8Pjnzn-E

i dont set foot in lefty infested areas
im leaning towards indiana

fools don't get it

you only have roughly 20 years left til the sun
destroys the planet
you are being debriefed
your are being shown the truth
it's right in front of your eyes
this is the disclosure

if you are in intel go home with your family
you've only got 20 years left to live with them
youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg

Attached: 56 The Next End of the World C.I.A. Classified evervr YouTube.jpg (697x354, 46K)

If comet ping pong can use pedo logos openly than you can use that, and besides, normies won’t be able to identify it just like comet ping pong.

is it the next noahs flood reset on humanity?

Attached: fbi.jpg (1024x953, 130K)

im not a pedo

Stop being a larping fake nazi faggot, the black sun is an occult symbol, if you're not an occultist don't use it.

Bakery. Logo as cake design. Cook your cakes in a gas oven.

Pretty sure the bible says the next one's the big one.

I never said that you were, I’m saying that a business ran public operations while using a pedo logo with no one questioning it until pizzagate and even then, not many really have an eye for pedo logos, same for the black sun. No normie will notice nor question it, except the occasional “hey cool design, what is it” and you say some lie to cover it up if you want but that’s all. You’ll be fine using the black sun as is.

IN is a good plc to start

Attached: d31qwawet5234wegs.jpg (997x800, 91K)

What do black sun types believe i didnt know it was a thing...

It's just a wiggly clock you edgy dork. Put two arms on your edgy wiggle clock and no on can say shit, just don't start a business where precision is important or they'll think you're a retard.

>jet aircraft repair. the black sun looks like a jet engine

All of a sudden the faggot OP with the questions has all the answers.
The black sun is the same 12 marks as the analog clock you digital faggots never learned.

get the fuck out christcuck piece of trash

please kill yourself already it predates any of that faggot. tired of dumb shit christcucks talking about paganism like they even tried to understand there ancestors because if you did you'd drop the jew worship

There ya go

Attached: service with a smile.png (1292x521, 79K)

Are you a bot? What does a factor of 12 in a circle have to do with Christianity? Is the analog clock a Christian thing? Explain what exchanging wiggles instead of straight lines on the standard clock equate to esoterirism and not just doxxing yourself. You kill yourself you anarchist shill

yes, the elite know
and are trying to keep a secret
but disclosure is occuring
the planet will wipe us off the surface much like the 2012 flick showed
but in the 2040s
they have known since the late 1960s

Attached: 110 Soundgarden Black Hole Sun Official Music Video YouTube.jpg (698x617, 105K)