OH SHIT HE'S AT IT AGAIN LADS. AUSSIE JUST CAN'T STOP SHITPOSTING IRL

>CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand — The man accused of mass shootings at mosques in New Zealand has fired his lawyer and plans to represent himself in court, leading to speculation that he might try to use his trial as a platform for extremist views.

SAUCE
washingtonpost.com/world/new-zealand-shooting-live-updates/2019/03/17/21bb0634-48ec-11e9-8cfc-2c5d0999c21e_story.html?utm_term=.845614f3624f

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-223753_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GBvO59SCQok
web.archive.org/web/2019031
anonfile.com/2dw4b4x7b4/0399c441bfd13813f76f45ae42c91eadae9d7beded0a6bf8fc836cee7cc5d5e5.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=57q
pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx
my.mixtape.moe/dhmvkk.pdf
google.com/amp/s/amp.axios.com/christchuch-attacks-brenton-tarrant-1552716245-18d37895-d870-4e94-8dd6-0a56eb7a0a5e.html
youtube.com/watch?v=96VRfQU7voI
youtube.com/watch?v=yRyQi8qWfxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This should be good. What are NZs rules about court broadcasts? If we get a zimzam style broadcast this could be legendary.

He's screwed either way so might as well have fun

No way in hell they'll allow that, sadly.

What does he care if he’s going to be pretend murdered and set free after the curtains come down?

The (((lawyer))) probably asked him to plead guilty.

Any of you kiwis know how we can watch this court case live?

wait a minute. I've seen this screenplay before.
youtube.com/watch?v=GBvO59SCQok
another remake

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT, FRIEND

>Brenton Tarrant, 28, of Australia, who has been charged with one count of murder, appeared to be lucid and not mentally unstable, said Richard Peters, his former attorney. He is expected to face more charges when he next appears in court on April 5.
>charged with one count of murder

SERIOUSLY HOW DO YOU FUCK THAT UP WHEN YOU LIVESTREAMED AN ATTEMPTED HIGH SCORE?

Do not watch trial
Do not post pictures of trial
Do not read transcripts of trial.

Attached: shapiro2.jpg (360x360, 20K)

I haven't really payed any attention to this until my friend brought up all the memery around it. Can someone info dump me?

>t. Glow in the dark

I forgot this guy was even alive, this trial is gonna be a fucking show

If they fuck it up they'll charge him with one more count for the next guy in the pile until they get it right.

OH NO NO NO NO

No more public trials. They just make a mockery of the law. The public has no need to see these things. Let the courts decide out of the spotlight and justice will always prevail.

Attached: 1548145684756.png (680x963, 641K)

Gotta admit. Guy has some serious balls. He is not going out like a bitch.but standing tall for his beliefs until the end. Gotta respect that.

Fuck, he might go to prison now.

Attached: 1451796629111.png (396x446, 456K)

>representing yourself in court like youre some hotshot in a movie
Cringe

Can Jose Baez practice law in New Zealand?

Move over, lads. You're posting with the proud owner of [email protected]

Attached: poofta.png (525x218, 19K)

Dun dun dun.

He'll be back in Israel within a year, unofficially. Officially, he'll be killed in prison.

Fucking CIA.

Based. This proves hes not a kike psyop.

I'm not entirely sure but I've only seen actual footage of US cases so I suspect most other nations keep their court proceeedings behind closed doors.

Attached: Rachel Jeantel.jpg (900x600, 59K)

Won't be broadcasted.

yikes, that sheboon barely looks human

I watched that shit live in the middle of the night drinking beers and following the threads. Oh man, the lulz we had.

She speaks 8 languages
What can you do, racist?

The police should be able to arrest anyone they please without revealing their names or faces, hold a secret trial, then have a secret execution. Anything else would be bullying and trigger feminists.

As if that matters. Dude is going to get locked up forever.

Hahahahaha what a moron! What's in this guy's head?

is he a jew?

After I read the manifesto I understood why this clown told people not to read it

>Pleads Not Guilty
>Memes in court
>NZ Gov places all muz jury
>Sentenced to life in prison
>Converts to Islam for the luz
>Becomes a huge international star
>People joke about it in the oncoming years as more and more apostates leave Islam and rejoin their traditional roots

Who ever wrote this doesn’t know what a drongo is

Is New Zealand like Norway where you get 20 years for mass murder like Breivik did? Will he get PS3?

Isn't drongo just the abbo word for dick

He might as well. Hes going to get the maximum sentence no matter who his lawyer is.

Send him the Minecraft re-enactment and ask him if it helped their investigation.

Keep us posted.

based. means he will probably recieve capital punishment, but at least he's not making the mistake Ted Kacynzki made in trial.

Drongo is just slang for an idiot, you drongo

Television needs to be a safe space. Anything shown on it must be carefully curated to protect the most vulnerable among us. This is why we fought WW2.

>standing tall for his beliefs
>5’3

I wonder did the police drug test him

He thinks he will get out after the DOTR. But you are right. With a lawyer he might only get 3 consecutive life sentences as opposed the the 20 or so he is going to get now.

It comefrom the abbo word for dick you drongo

Textbook case of Dunning-krugereffect on my part. I now have great respect for that beautiful and brilliant young woman.

That woman might be one if the most iconic court times every. Haha cursive.

I NEED TO KNOW
Will they broadcast his trial!!!???

censorship was way worse before ww2, Axis and Allies alike.

That's retarded, sir.

He'll be alive for the coming race war and probably get freed when the prison is stormed.

Oops :)

won't be broadcasted or open to public

What happened at his trial?

No it doesn't. It comes from the name of a horse that got a shit cunt tonne of places but no 1sts. Or the name of a bird in the crow family

She's American you xenophobe.

You must be new. Yes.

NO

He got pressured into pleaing guilty in exchange for his life

So I get a "connection error" when I try to post his manifesto....should I take magnets to my computer and router?

she can speak grass in 12

Ol' Benji told people not to read his manifesto? What else did he say, user?

Exposing the evidence would just be like killing the victims all over again.

try:
8ch
net
pol
catalog.html

You'll find a thread with the right links.

FUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1527546324915.png (894x719, 805K)

oh - you want to /post/ it - nah, you have to find a file hosting site, put it there, then post the link.

I hope the manlet fucking hangs.

In most countries, you can only go in and watch, though this is obviously limited as the courtrooms have only so much space.

No public recording. Typewriter and sketch artists give the documentation of it.

Name: Brenton Tarrant. Brenton Harrison Tarrant
Video: web.archive.org/web/2019031
Video of aftermath of 2nd Mosque: anonfile.com/2dw4b4x7b4/0399c441bfd13813f76f45ae42c91eadae9d7beded0a6bf8fc836cee7cc5d5e5.mp4
Video of arrest: youtube.com/watch?v=57q
Manifesto: pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
Original file: mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx
PDF Version: my.mixtape.moe/dhmvkk.pdf

>pleads not guilty
>claims his actions were sanctioned by the state of Israel
>accuses court of anti-semitic prejudice
>everybody claps

O, she's primeval human. One of the most pure human specimens.

Thank you to Neanderthal race mixing.

oh fuck, i hope its streamed

27 years

I'm living with the consequences every day.

Does NZ have the death penalty?

They have to do it to get him out of the arrest court. It got moved to the high court and will be sent to a jail in the mean time.

That would be brutality, he will get a ps4 pro with gigabit internet

That's real retarded ,sir.*

First the verdict, then the trial.

That's what I thought. No Breivik style smugshots to meme with.

>he gets away with it

THE MEMES HAVE REACHED META LEVELS
google.com/amp/s/amp.axios.com/christchuch-attacks-brenton-tarrant-1552716245-18d37895-d870-4e94-8dd6-0a56eb7a0a5e.html
>Mosque attacks suspect gives "white power" sign in Christchurch court

I WASN'T AWARE OF THAT, THANK YOU

I hope he does a jig in the court room, then dabs on the new Zealand government.

yeah fucking right, as interesting as that would be theres no way there gonna give him that sort of attention

No. He will not be executed unless they bring it back specifically for wh*teoids. Seems conceivable desu

idk they let media in to film that kid who wrote "killer" on his shirt and said he jacked off or something to the family of his victims

Only cold hearted right wing terrorist lovers give a shit about so-called civil liberties.

theyre doing everything that can to censor the fuck out of this, there wont even be transcripts of what he says released, and the trial will be closed to the public

>That's retarded, sir.

I didn't get the reference right away.

youtube.com/watch?v=96VRfQU7voI

Attached: 1552736328703.png (600x580, 360K)

She looks like the tranny crododile from All Dogs Go To Heaven

Attached: big lipped.jpg (514x575, 101K)

Is this a real thing?

HHAHAHAHA

There HAS to be a neet in NZ who can get to the trial and put his phone in his breast pocket with the camera recording for us.

We need to see/hear this nonsense.

but is she closer to chimpanzees or the gorillas

Livestream from inside the court room:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRyQi8qWfxI

Goddamn the rest of the world is such a backwards shit hole.

>lucid and not mentally unstable
Average Jow Forums user

This