Are blacks capable of civilization?

Are blacks capable of civilization?

Attached: 89C64775-E52C-42A0-8B07-E4239ED9EBA1.jpg (640x769, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J38zKNgZiKg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iUohFqmGDwk
shoebat.com/2016/04/08/muslim-refugee-anally-rapes-liberal-norwegian-politican-and-the-police-are-going-to-deport-him-but-the-politician-defends-attacker-and-fights-his-deportation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gondar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Racist.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J38zKNgZiKg

Nope.

I hate niggers more than i do muslims.

Who cares. They overspend on all goods.

this

NO

Attached: FAGGOT.png (125x125, 8K)

No.
T. Nigger

thats because even the dirtiest brown skin impoverished muslim scavenger with a fungal infection is a superior hominid to you a lowly & base americuck

They created all civilisation... didn't you know?

Attached: 1550270036639.jpg (809x713, 123K)

Blacks? Yes. Niggers? No.

Lol I’ve fucked two of them

that was onions itself speaking

Who cares! They have huge cocks that satisfy us white women.

s o y

>Charles Shabazz
Are you a woke based black man attempting to save the white race from the hoardes of gooks and brownies who'll destroy the earth

they have yet to prove themselves

In some abstract way one can imagine that they should be, but there sure as hell isn't any proof that it's actually possible.

no

test

Whitey by himself makes fantastic civilizations
Blackey by himself cannibalizes other blackies to survive

Brian

Fuck off r/t_d

yes pic related

Attached: EC83FD95-9302-41A0-83EC-828D94E31308.jpg (683x449, 37K)

Hanging shirtless with men and showing each others underwear.
>gay

Based

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush

all available evidence says "they can make a civilization, but nothing approaching the level of civilization that europeans and east asians do"

Attached: 1545719470483.jpg (1080x1350, 383K)

Oh nooo.......

if s o y could speak..

my ancestors :)

Attached: A59783E3-D89E-4E32-8A79-EB1542A54B8C.jpg (501x373, 37K)

As yet, no.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iUohFqmGDwk

Same thing

Yes It's just that whites are too insecure too admit it when they see it

Attached: 330px-Mesehtisoldiers.jpg (330x213, 22K)

You already know the answer to that. Of course they aren't. Niggers are on this planet to destroy. They are likely the descendents of Hamm from the Bible and are cursed as a people. Niggers are extremely stupid, ultra violent, hyper sexual, and disgusting in every possible way. They literally have no other purpose but to destroy societies. When the Jews decide to destroy an area, they send in the niggers and sand niggers first. They know these races will destroy whatever they touch.

Attached: 1510539900732.jpg (460x550, 40K)

Depends on what you mean by civilization

Sigh...

Attached: 1B6608E4-5FD4-4B38-84D7-B7B6650FF801.png (1120x2499, 505K)

Yes. Black people are perfectly capable of living a normal way of life. They just need their biological father.

>my ancestors

Attached: somalian.png (1).jpg (678x540, 29K)

Reddit, the post

t. the nigger

Attached: 1508105635576.jpg (480x360, 19K)

No

Is that Soulja Boy in the middle? He is one of the stupidest niggers on the planet, and that is saying something!

What a good S O Y thing of you to say.

Attached: 1511809132796s.jpg (121x125, 4K)

Nigger can't even take a ready made developed economy and keep it even half-assed working

Attached: nigger_is_smart.jpg (258x195, 12K)

t. the faggot who likes to pretend to be a white woman

Attached: 1511053279902.jpg (700x795, 50K)

no, but good question

It depends on what you mean by "black". If we remain consistent with the "one drop interpretation", than there have been plenty.

Attached: Barbary-Slave-Trade-5.jpg (600x523, 55K)

>get free electrical infrastructure built by whites
>tear it down to fry chicken on an open fire.
Niggers.

Attached: nigger_fast_food_PCB.png (840x875, 59K)

I honestly wouldnt have much problem if
a) they stayed in africa
b) liberals didnt keep shilling them.

B) is actually the issue. liberals all over the world love promoting niggery until they actually experience first hand niggery then they suddenly dont like it.

Attached: nigger_african_slave_civ.png (1405x589, 277K)

youre not a nigger if you have dark skin. you're a nigger if you're a nigger, and you're not one. you are a pajeet

I really hope some of you europeans had the idea of burying a time capsule made of lead or something that can withstand a couple of decades with the true™ history of mankind inside it so future generations get crazy on how all the people of the past were white with colorful eyes and not full brown like them. Do it yourself if you can, get a cheap laptop, put all that info and go bury it somewhere.

>liberals all over the world love promoting niggery until they actually experience first hand niggery then they suddenly dont like it
lol wut? The SJW liberal faggots get literally raped by niggers and still blame it on everyone but the nigger.
>Muslim “Refugee” Anally Rapes Liberal Norwegian Politican And The Police Are Going To Deport Him But The Politician Defends Attacker And Fights His Deportation
shoebat.com/2016/04/08/muslim-refugee-anally-rapes-liberal-norwegian-politican-and-the-police-are-going-to-deport-him-but-the-politician-defends-attacker-and-fights-his-deportation/

Attached: Top_cuck.jpg (680x521, 109K)

Of sorts. Whether its a civilization you want to live in: thats another matter entirely.

Yes, there's been plenty. They just are never going to be as big as European or Asian civilizations because the African Terrain and Geography isn't built for massive empires. Also they didn't have horses so...

>Pic Related

Attached: Fasilides_Palace_01.jpg (300x216, 22K)

what it means is liberals dont want to have niggers in their lives they want to be segregated from them but continually promote and defend them like in your absurd case.
Even when it ends up harming them.

The egyptians were literally black slaves ruled over by white elites. The more you know.... And yeah, there were huge casts of black slave pointy stick warriors. Contrary to what the jews tell you, blacks and whites can work together to build a future. We aren't your enemy idiot.

built by whites

No. They are not mentally equipped for that level of organization and are trying to steal white civilization right now. Which will end with them being killed off or the complete end of civilization itself. I prefer the second for its mass collateral damage that will end the lives of most of yhe betraying aristocrats currently plaguing white society. WAKONDA IS FICTION.

Attached: 2u1q1u.jpg (500x607, 52K)

Why did you suck off a nigger?

No, they aren't. Without white intervention, they would've never have gotten past the hunter-gatherer phase.

I'm aware we can work together to create great things, hence America. People just hate to give us our due credit. for contributions, which causes us to say fuck it and fuck shit up.

Separating black from niggers is impossible. It's like trying to separate Helium II from Helium III.

look at every country/state/city/region/whatever area they're in and there's your answer...

I’m an incel but wanted a bj so I sucked my own

No. Haiti. Case closed.

Yes, go to Ethiopia for instance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gondar

>People just hate to give us our due credit. for contributions, which causes us to say fuck it and fuck shit up
>perceive to not get recognition for nonexistent contributions
>proceed to sell out to jews and chimpout
Yeah, great racket you niggers have going there, Master Genius

Attached: niggers_ferguson.jpg (620x400, 94K)

>Are blacks capable of civilization?
Keep telling yourself they're not and making your asshole even more red and raw, you massive cocksucker.

Attached: Miles 2.jpg (900x563, 34K)

good man

>Ethiopia
>THEY TOTALLY DID IT ALL BY THEM SELVES GUYS!
How fucking old are you, 12?

Attached: USAID in Ethiopia by Sector.jpg (732x403, 54K)

>muh dick
Literally

Attached: nigger_admits_to_niggers_being_retarded.jpg (760x800, 250K)

b-but we wuz kangz n sheeit?

Same as whites i guess

Attached: 3F44C21B-30E2-4154-9236-7EDB144B9307.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

So if you culled roughly 80% of negroids it would work

Its a nice place, you should go there and see for yourself. Unique culture, lots of history, less structures that exist long term in comparison to other cultures of the world.

punk is black according to some liberals

Attached: backtoreddit.jpg (717x880, 186K)

No daddy issues at all

To be fair they were doing fairly well for nogs before the government broke up the black family by subsidizing their terrible behavior. They'd probably be a lot better off now if segregation hadn't ended.

>He’s never been to Wakanda

Attached: 482361DE-1579-4B28-AD2F-CEDE1F5FA288.jpg (720x512, 64K)

east african = yes
west african = no
south african = no

>Its a nice place, you should go there and see for yourself
>35-45% abject poverty
>can't even win a war with Somalians that do not even have a government
>one of the most poorest counties in the world, GDP/capita ~650$
>114 out of 175 countries for corruption
>homicide rate 8x that of Canada
>etc
Yeah, I'll call my travel agent in the morning.

Attached: nigger_beverage.jpg (554x336, 50K)

He gets it.

No. It just turns into canibalism, perpetual civil wars and child soldiers every time.

Here is bro, get enlightened

Attached: 51GCD5n4fML._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (375x499, 24K)

Asks the guy who probably fantasizes about circle jerking with a bunch of sissys in nazi uniforms

JIDF please

Attached: jew_post.png (1111x597, 817K)

So niggers are the least desired women?

>women

Attached: nigger_out_of_natural_habbitat.gif (300x225, 852K)

Only in fiction.

Attached: 1534171145139.jpg (600x600, 90K)

east africans are the only blacks who are also humans (homo sapiens)

west and south africans are a subspecies of some kind, their skull shape is too different for one to say they are homo sapiens, but of course its racist to say this even though its a biological fact

African = No

These guys have more money than you do lmfao

>hippie flag shilling book and tell me to get enlightened.
Nah, I’m good

I swear blacks are at least 10% ape not even being racist