White nationalist database

Chuck Todd on meet the press today called for a white nationalist database. Like a pedo or jihadi database to track people. dailykos.com/stories/2019/3/17/1842850/-Chuck-Todd-calls-out-Trump-We-need-a-white-nationalism-extremism-database?
This is the press buying into the whole accelerationist agenda that Tarrant wanted. What would classify someone as being in this database? Trump voter? Ann Coulter? Steve Bannon?Is this one step short of branding all white people that don't agree with multiculturalism as extremist to be rounded up and incarcerated?

Attached: depositphotos_165639178-stock-video-the-blond-girl-is-standing.jpg (608x342, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Todd
huffpost.com/entry/white-nationalists-military-identity-evropa_n_5c8ab70ae4b0d7f6b0f1094b?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/
youtu.be/pdNUkVI-JZA
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is important Jow Forums

It already exists.

>Tfw i have alphabet agency family members.

I'll agree to it when there is a Jewish database. Little yellow stars works fine.

There will be another meme war.

>Tfw
That feel when? That's what that means you red dit kekistani faggot. Should be accompanied by an image. You people suck at this.

Attached: IMG_20181212_180325.jpg (198x254, 14K)

So now the angles they are going to take are starting to emerge. The reasons for the false flag.

>It already exists.
what sorts of people are in it?

so..a list of every european descent person..gotcha

Attached: 1532220113725.png (657x527, 386K)

Chuck Todd is Jewish btw. Shocking

Its called pol.

So the UK has a far right, far left, Islamist and any political extremist on a list here. Usually police join up and report back the names and activity. Even the Green Party is considered extreme here lol

Mainly the ones who are in actual "minutemen" type militias. But I am sure they have people who have to monitor these threads as well.

>a false flag attack is used to further strip innocent americans of their liberties
imagine my shock

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>Green Party is considered extreme
what? if they aren't cucked, no one is. they want mass immigration while making everyone ride bicycles and eating vegetarian.

I know what it means. I'm more online than you will ever be faggot.

Have a nice night applehead

Attached: 1552084780674 (1).jpg (610x687, 30K)

Keked

bump

Attached: 1550549382983.jpg (835x773, 333K)

Accelerationism is not about domestic terrorism but mass public awakening. Shills say that Brenton Tarrant will spark a great white uprising but did that happen with Dylan Roof? No, neither will it happen due to Brenton. Instead, stricter gun control laws will be enforced, just like they were thanks to Dylan Roof, and no one will fight back. The "people" claiming Accelerationism is about violence are Jews and Bolsheviks who do not have white people's best interests in mind.

Attached: accelerationism isn't terrorism.jpg (1640x194, 120K)

More thought crime

Stale pasta

Attached: 1552774166123.png (1346x901, 189K)

>Chuck Todd
Who?

A midget with no conscience.

he hosts one of the longest running news shows on network television. has a large audience.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Todd

Much smaller than Jow Forums has, don't kid yourself. He's a failure.

Glow in the darkie that they throw in front of the camera's at MSNBC
Seriously, he's a CIA asset. If he's even talking about it, it's because they already made it and they are just trying to put it out there so the public starts to accept the idea.

Attached: 1521125564293.png (300x236, 89K)

Tfw has never required an accompanying image you fucking idiot boomer newfag, that's mfw. Pic related is mfw you are GAY and WRONG.

Attached: IMG_8270.jpg (637x504, 69K)

Everyone with a motorcycle license is already in there.

>Mfw saved by a leaf.

Cheers leaf bro

Attached: chainsawthumbsup.jpg (590x348, 26K)

so Trump and Pompeo are on board with this? He made it sound like Trump wouldn't allow it.

True. I was going to also mention KKK biker gangs

Bro. I just told you it exists. U no read gud?

I heard you, but I'm just wondering if this is a deep state action or if it's approved by Trump and Pompeo?

What makes one a white nationalist? Jokes? Research of the community? That's what I've done for the past years.

>mfw you don't need a pic if your expression is blank i.e no face

I always find it amusing that the apparatchiks in media get so frightened at a few people online calling out their lies and fake narratives, reflects sever vulnerabilities in this “thing”. Reminder that Tarant was radicalized by travel.

here we go folks. Media is going full accelerationism. huffpost.com/entry/white-nationalists-military-identity-evropa_n_5c8ab70ae4b0d7f6b0f1094b?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

top kek nigger were already in a database

this.

It depends. It's not really a "deep state" action perse as far as I know. I just know that they keep track of people. Most shit posters on here shouldn't worry too much, but when the video of the shooting went viral, my family member said "best not to have that downloaded on your computer". I asked him why and then told him to fuck off. Then he kek'd

Im pretty sure unless you've joined an actual militia group or than you should be fine. Or if you have pedo shit.

But they do "study" white nationalists. They all have to read Turner diaries as part of their training.

But my family member deals mainly with ms13 shit. He also had never really heard of the term "accelerationism" which I found interesting

Learn to spot ai bots and paid shills.

Thank God I only come here now to spread the word of the Lord in hopes of trying to remind people of their humanity in an effort to stop radicalization.

every new authoritarian proposal the media and government puts forth after this incident, is more proof that it was a false flag

>50+ results found

>Accelerationism is not about domestic terrorism
Accelerationism is when you turn up the heat so you don't slowly boil to death.
>shills claim that Brenton Tarrant will spark
Go to any comment section on the shooting and see what you find.
>but did that happen with Dylan Roof
Race issues exploded after Dylan's accelerationist attack.
>neither will it happen due to Brenton
Yeah that's why you're spamming our board shitting your pants and why news websites are letting the story die.
>stricter gun control laws will be enforced
This was his goal. Read his manifesto to find out why he thought this was necessary.
>Accelerationism is about violence
Forever and always.

Tarrant said he ultimately attacked Muslim men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable social tensions, gun seizures, speech crackdowns and a coming race war. Go pasta this low IQ shit in another thread, i'll see you there.

Attached: 2.jpg (1684x879, 651K)

>all white nationalists are (((accelerationists)))
>they can even ever figure out who all of the white nationalists are
>not just an excuse to label all dissidents to be rounded up, due to a false flag they performed themselves
hmm, reminds me of something...
something taken straight out of hitler's own playbook

why are you hiding your flag?

You think the guy keeps repeating it because he shilled for accelerationism in the past and he's afraid it'll come back to haunt him if there's a crackdown?

If you read his manifesto you'd know he was an accelerationist.

Check this out dude.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/

Attached: 1552868896315.gif (800x792, 607K)

>They all have to read Turner diaries as part of their training
yeah i could tell by how much they post datamining threads about it, they're the only ones who have ever read it hahahahaha

why are you hiding your flag?

to trigger glowniggers like you
get baited faggot

This is literally true. They are on an old playbook basically. When I found this out I kek'd

>Seriously, he's a CIA asset.
Unironically this. He was top of the DNC's list of reporters to wine and dine, according to those leaked Wikileaks emails. Very telling.

Attached: Screenshot_100.jpg (583x149, 32K)

>i'm not a glownigger
t. glownigger

Attached: 1552672371162.png (1251x683, 169K)

Also, fyi the agencies own most vpn servers.

Don't know which ones but take that information for what it's worth

How about a database of everybody calling for an end to white people?

no doubt. Also the fed fund Tor, so forget about being safe behind that as well.

I thought racial profiling was illegal

you're glowing, fucking newfag

Attached: 1551150556934.jpg (570x856, 66K)

stop being so loud and out in the open for the sake of your family's jobs

Eat me raw

Attached: 1552181521038.png (246x376, 130K)

cool
now we can call for a jewish nationalist database too!!!!! they've taken the bait!!!

youtu.be/pdNUkVI-JZA

Attached: pol youd have to be a dumbie to not understand this Politically Incorrect 2 4chan.jpg (593x608, 127K)

Embarrassing.
Quietly show yourself out

Attached: rope.png (600x842, 142K)

if you don't think that everyone who has ever posted here is already on some watchlist then you're not paying close enough attention

careful chuck or someone might start making a list of extremist journos

Attached: nude banana.jpg (500x528, 59K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

r

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 18.png (320x377, 219K)

Chuck Todd is a jew, no wonder he wants to put us in camps like they do to the Palestinians.

Attached: 1552736369113.png (1080x621, 122K)

I think this guy was a special op. His international travels starting in 2010 based supposedly on bitconnect which didn't even exist until 2017, is a huge red flag. Much more likely that we as involved in special ops overseas. He may have gone rogue. shit happens. And where did he get the money to support himself for 2 years to plan this op? it doesn't add up.

It's crazy how now more than ever Christianity and White identity are important for the stability of the world.
If we let them fuck us over then it's going to be the other ruthless ideologies that will take over.
These lefties are so retarded they think commies, muslims and the Chinese wouldn't fucking put them in extermination camps.

He inherited money from his dad who died of cancer.
Read more.

I wonder how many lists i'm on