How do I lure in a French girl and make her into my gf?

How do I lure in a French girl and make her into my gf?

I don’t live in Europe.

Attached: 2F7C2EAC-7E6B-4FB5-B034-9BDD99D57BDB.jpg (385x483, 36K)

You can't

Attached: 1428985234376.jpg (618x416, 19K)

Visit France.

Why do you want a French girl?

I’m a bit of a francaboo.

French gfs are really a handful, you better be prepared my dude
As to how to get them it's really easy really, be Italian
t. French

My salivating infatuation will carry me through.

>Baguette Fever
Please don't, liking someone because of where they come from is insulting, since you don't consider her as her own person

I know it's horrible. Much like a serial killer, I do realize there's something wrong with what I'm doing, but I'm doing it anyway.

Anyway, obviously I wouldn't want to wear my francophilia on my sleeve when wooing this hypothetical mademoiselle. And she wouldn't JUST have to be French; she'd also have to be well-groomed, spirited and reasonably literate. And also she'd have to be less than 100% fluent in English.

>she'd also have to be well-groomed, spirited and reasonably literate.
You can write out most regions of France
>And also she'd have to be less than 100% fluent in English.
Oh, don't worry about that, most French people don't speak English at all
But if she's reasonably literate, she'll probably be some sort of bilingual

No reason to compromise in one's fantasies.

As long as you're satisfied with keeping it a fantasy. But then don't make threads about it on Jow Forums.

Where are you from? You're not getting a french girl as a non-white unless she's a fat, illiterate, disgusting person. Your best luck here as a foreigner is being an asian guy who looks like a kpop idol. The kind of girl you want most certainly doesn't want you. You'll get one easily if you're American or Canadian.
t. french girl

>>she'd also have to be well-groomed, spirited and reasonably literate.
>You can write out most regions of France
t. projecting amerilard
We actually have a functional education system in France, as opposed to your themed shooting ranges

Baisé
Based

Nah, I'm french as well and most girls where I live are not reasonably litterate, so he can write off my region and regions like mine

No better place to fantasize than Jow Forums.

I'm American.

If you're white American, it'll be easier. If you're "white" American or just "American" then I guess you better have a lot of qualities. But it's the same as anywhere in the world, as long as you're attractive/charming you will find someone.

I'm about as white as they come. I mean, I'm of British rather than Scandinavian extraction, but still quite white.

I suppose I'd better just go cruise the boulangeries and see what happens.

I fucked french girls, they are seriously the best in bed by a huge margin and their voices in their language and accent is HOT AF.
Wouldn't want one as a GF though.
Otherwise, just be foreign and sexually aggressive.

>We actually have a functional education system in France
Lol. t. français

Wondering if the french girl i met from Jow Forums would be on this thread.

>their voices in their language and accent is HOT AF.
I'm aware of this.