See redpill threads on pol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ekV4q8bOUk

>see redpill threads on pol
>decide to make a thumb stick to repill normies
>leave it at home
>wife finds it
>now you are losing half of your shit to le based east Asian whamen
>the current state of Anglo man

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-064233_Instagram.jpg (720x897, 251K)

>Anglo man

Attached: 1288b72303ec78b181f9f8e04cb022a40e521bf9f9dc7b3c81a5d219b297b0e7.jpg (358x358, 15K)

>Anglo man
>Clearly some sort of Hapa or higher % asian

Attached: 1548578699456.png (1448x804, 724K)

>was born in England
>both parents are British
>lived for entire life in England
More Anglo than you Paco

why does a russian use a fake flag?

source?

He's zero anglo even if he was born in Queen's chambers

BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUGUUGGUGGRRRRRRRRRPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is bait, the dude never talked about what's on the SD card.

>it's an user makes a post about a literal who and expects you to know fuckall about what he's talking about episode
Ok.

Attached: 1552139426165.jpg (1144x794, 193K)

epic

Looks like an Asian man to me Esti.

kek, what is this cukery, this man isn't even a beta male, hes an omega male.

If you watch his videos it's clear that there is something wrong with him, like he is a human impersonator or something

Gib sauce right the fuck now you mongoloid faggot

He's jap câlice

tabarnak

What other swear words do you Pepsi plebs use?
are they all religious in nature?

>Anglo
>Looks at video
Are you retarded or?

Yeah they are all basically just bastardization of a religious term but we can throw in english swears randomly to spice things up and piss off the autistic pro law 101 boomers. Funny how that likely started as a way to protest the church, but now people swear because they see older people swear when they get mad.

Please don't post pics of my wife.

How tiresome, how about you overdose on Kraft Dinner you faux french fag

Sure thing buddy, right after I finish watching your wife get fucked in the ass by an Emu.

Asian women hate Asian men so fucking much.

>2:20
>You know, sometimes when you're building a shed and it's all wonky and there's nails sticking out of it
Is he describing his cuck-shed?

two words : smol dicc

>Not having a redpilled wife to begin with
womp womp

I've watched a few of this guy's vids before. He's got mental issues. His whole channel is just him bitching about seemingly innocuous stuff and dissing his wife. Divorce is bad, but this isn't really an argument against East Asian women considering what a dweeb this guy is.

50% asian 50% white still looks very asian because DOMINANT ALPHA ASIAN GENES and weak, recessive white genes

He probably had some BLACKED videos or weird hentai tentacle shit. No surprise she left him

kek

Alright there Chang, calm down.

even this broken half man got a gf and even married

My brother is severely disabled and he even had a Japanese girlfriend for awhile. I think whites are the Jungle fever of Asian girls

Jesus christ if you're going to impregnate a chink can you at least make sure your son isn't as retarded as this guy?
I swear with the amount of crazy hapas I see, these white fathers are pulling a DINDU or WMAF/AMWF has legit
risk factors in creating psychos.

years ago I tried to chat with asian girls through interpals but the broken engrish made me give up
I knew a qt ukrainian anyway

>broken engrish made me give up

Oddly enough that is how they met, he was sperging at her in the library and the security guard was told him to leave. She didn't understand what was going on and was intrigued.
I'm 100% convinced anyone can get someone at least temporarily

>Builds a fire outside
>Doesn't clear any brush
>Grill is made of sticks which will burn

Why shill a retard on here?

I was memeing, I have a gal
her mother (german) destroyed my life tho

THAT FAG HAS ZERO CAMPFIRE SKILLS.