Kiwi Farms website refuses to help police in Christchurch terror case

>Source: newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/kiwi-farms-website-refuses-to-help-police-in-christchurch-terror-case.html

Attached: 1552836373460.jpg (800x528, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/2019-03-17-new-zealand-police-we-would-like-to-preserve-any-posts-and-technical-data-including-ip-addresses-email-addresses-etc.54376/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Kiwi Farms /ourpage/?

What the heck is kiwifarms anyway

You mean cops are this fucking useless that they haven't got the video yet? How fucking incompetent do they have to be?

Kek
Kiwifarms is definitely /ourpage/

split-off from cripple chan that basically doxes people and promotes pedophiles

> author Christine Weston Chandler
Kek, They are actually trying to defend Chris Chan.
It's a website that has a fun video you cannot watch on it.

Attached: 1552661559931.png (700x735, 762K)

yep, operator of the side in email said
>"You do not have the clout to eradicate a video from the internet and you do not have the legal reach to imprison everyone whose posted it. If anyone turns over to you the information they're asking for they're not only cowards, but they're f**king idiots."

Attached: 1552798174701.png (1228x787, 829K)

its were all us cyber bullies ended (for the most part). think chrischan, brianna wu, DSP and others. a place to go and laugh at all their insanity.

I've been on KF for a long time and while all types are there the need does start to lean torwards more pozzed than not. still a good website, a fucking metric more fuckton of women then youd ever imagine. something about lolcows and fatpeoplehate that just attracts women for some reason

>author Christine Weston Chandler
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Would you vote for a Chris Chan/Briana Wu ticket?

kiwifarms.net/threads/2019-03-17-new-zealand-police-we-would-like-to-preserve-any-posts-and-technical-data-including-ip-addresses-email-addresses-etc.54376/

fuck NZs anti free speech policies

>something about lolcows and fatpeoplehate that just attracts women for some reason

Attached: hmm.png (1227x647, 385K)

>Women
That's why I left. The women there are mostly lolcows themselves. But I got banned for calling them out.
/cow/ is the refuge for former KF guys.

Based Null

Null is live talking bout the site and NZ police email on rekeita law stream. Get your own link im a lazy boomer

I'm having to do some gymnastics just to post here at the moment. Big daddy government probably knows all about my Wrongthink though

The US government is run by kikes and they will unironically subpoena the information for NZ.

Of course they will justify it by saying that the user emails are part of a terrorist investigation. They're not going to mention the video being posted.

>/cow/
Yeah I visit /cow/ and i like the bemused anger there but KF has more "communities" which is cool. I like to deep dive and find some random fuck off and see that like 5 people obsessively track them and shit, lol restores my faith in the indanets
>girl
>artist

Attached: AYEEEE2.png (512x512, 464K)

poor kiwi big brother is watching you

Can any new zealanders here tell us if they have watched the video and if they have how nervous they are about being arrested?

It's in your temp folder at the very least.

Also, it is absolutely pathetic that governments will apply laws post hoc for those who viewed that content in New Zealand.
Fuck only knows what they will do here, in Australia.

Attached: 1466264797293.png (279x215, 74K)

come to the US as pastor in the united life church or whatever that internet based thing is i will harbor you for a few months under my religious freedom. we can go ask the spics in caldwell how to get you fake papers so you can get a job

Wow man, scary times how they are going after anyone who posted anything about it, they want to hunt people down. But they don't do that to the shitposters that laugh at christian beheadings. This is unbelievable.

"A man contacted by New Zealand Police with regards to Christchurch terror attack content being posted on his website has responded aggressively and mockingly.

Joshua Conner Moon, operator of Kiwi Farms, referred to Aotearoa as a "shithole country" with "f****t law" in an email he says he sent to a Detective Senior Sergeant."

"Tell your superiors they're going to make the entire country and its government look like clowns by trying to censor the internet. You're a small, irrelevant island nation barely more recognisable than any other nameless pacific sovereignty [sic]," Moon says in his email.

"You do not have the clout to eradicate a video from the internet and you do not have the legal reach to imprison everyone whose posted it. If anyone turns over to you the information they're asking for they're not only cowards, but they're f**king idiots."

The Kiwi company is based in FL. The guy is gonna get fucked now by American authorities probably.

Attached: 01198259.png (500x300, 41K)

>The guy is gonna get fucked now by American authorities probably.
i doubt it

[email protected]

This is some lawyer cuck who tried to sue kiwifarms or some shit, spam him with poofter and maymays using a throwaway mail

Attached: glassedm8.jpg (793x455, 49K)

>>Refuses to help police.
Better take would be "refused to release user personal and private information to douchebag foreign, overreaching governments, who were attempting to persecute free speech and the sharing of information".

Accurate.

>author Christine Weston Chandler

Attached: file.png (730x96, 17K)

Good. Fuck bootlickers.

Holy fucking kek

its one of those "lolcow" communities. They are people that obsess about people that can be milked for lols. Autists, crazies, anttention whores etc.
The thing that is super ironic is that you have communities of people essentially treating autistic losers and weirdos like celebrities for entertainment.

bad connection anybody?

women love gossiping about other women.

God damn it you Aussie bastard. I went years thinking that was fake. Shit this just makes me want to choke a bitch.

this

Attached: 507A41DB00000578-0-image-m-7_1537485582632.jpg (306x542, 34K)

Obviously a place that grows kiwis

hmmmmm

Attached: 1524323907566.jpg (1492x1280, 91K)