NZ video scrubbed from my phone

NZ video scrubbed from my phone
D/L'd file like 1 hour after it happened.....today it completely vanished from my documents. Shouldn't be shocked but I am

Attached: 1522308819924.jpg (3000x3000, 983K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!svYBiAra!lZ9BnhnOmEqL0herRuPPTA
t.me/hentaisb
media.ccc.de/v/31c3_-_6249_-_en_-_saal_1_-_201412271715_-_ss7_locate_track_manipulate_-_tobias_engel#video
media.ccc.de/v/31c3_-_6531_-_en_-_saal_6_-_201412272300_-_ss7map_mapping_vulnerability_of_the_international_mobile_roaming_infrastructure_-_laurent_ghigonis_-_alexandre_de_oliveira#video
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boy hair

faggot

sage and hidden

What's are you insinuating? Someone else deleted it remotely?

Exactly yes

mega.nz/#F!svYBiAra!lZ9BnhnOmEqL0herRuPPTA

I have the video and the shooters manifesto on mega, enjoy!

Well when u share your phone with your mom things are gonna get deleted

Attached: 1422476918609.jpg (1920x1036, 171K)

It appears as a broken video in your gallery. You might have erased it from there, I did. It's played through your file documents directly.

My concern isn't losing the vid.....more reporting that phones are potentially being remotely accessed

you dumbass, phones are anything but private
everyone who has a smart phone effectively traded their privacy for convenience
no one had to be forced to relinquish their rights; they just gave it away bit by bit

>Classic old chan photo of best booty girl

You wanna know how I can tell youre a newfag?

I still have the manifesto. I'll keep watch to see if it disappears randomly

Goddamnit she is so beautiful, I want a gf like that

Attached: LOCAL AUSTRALIAN MAN GOES TO THE STORE TO BUY SOME BEER.png (1255x723, 531K)

lol are you retarded he wasn't a "shooter" never existed and the manifesto is faked and gay

God you are incompetent

This.

There is a documentary people should watch called "Terms and Conditions May Apply". After watching it you will want to delete all social media and smash your phone with a hammer.

Vid+manifesto
t.me/hentaisb

There are mass cartel & isis beheadings that are 100x more graphic and HD that aren't censored, why do they want to censor this video so bad? Why didn't the NZ police round up people who watched things like the reporters (Alison Parker and Adam Ward) gunned down on livestream? What are (((they))) trying to hide? Streisand effect every. single. time.

You can't save that shit to google drive. Gotta make hard copy and keep it on SD.
Google is not scraping for the video, I have emailed it to several people. Mind you I split the video into two portions for easy emailing and posting. So Google's may not recognize it.

Your phone is more about monitoring you these days than working as an actual phone.

what type of phone? was it stored locally?

Why does this picture consistently show up on this board? Is there lore here?

Yes sir thank you for the spam thread sir

You should put your phone inside aluminum foil when not in use.

Stored on device -- not SD card....Samsung galaxy A5

That's what happens when you obsess over America's leadership instead of your own

Attached: Trudeau fag.jpg (950x534, 190K)

cute boy (female)

I feel Jow Forums is pretty genuine in their beliefs but also that there are people who just reflexively deny shit

>Why does this picture consistently show up on this board?
>Is there lore here?
>beautiful ass
>asks for lore
what the fuck user, not everything is a conspiracy
this fucking board

Same thing happened with those pics of Hilary and Huma on a ping pong table. Remotely wiped from phone and computer.

>still jew boy haircut

wanna know how I can tell you like foreskin consumption?

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 7K)

Assuming not troll,Your phone is not yours.
Its a Radio Tracking Device with unknown software/firmware and a few applications that you choose on it. The security is barely enough to ensure integrity.

media.ccc.de/v/31c3_-_6249_-_en_-_saal_1_-_201412271715_-_ss7_locate_track_manipulate_-_tobias_engel#video
media.ccc.de/v/31c3_-_6531_-_en_-_saal_6_-_201412272300_-_ss7map_mapping_vulnerability_of_the_international_mobile_roaming_infrastructure_-_laurent_ghigonis_-_alexandre_de_oliveira#video

Attached: 1552660032781.jpg (964x1148, 520K)

wanna know how i can tell u havent touched a vagina yet

Same thing happened to me with my pizzagate folder back in 17. I don't believe in coincidences. Not anymore.

Attached: IMG_4768.jpg (1024x701, 84K)

Attached: 53526708_128402418274484_3001064185686654976_n.jpg (640x644, 63K)

Only use your phone for making calls. Don't take it with you if you're going somewhere you don't want authorities to know about.

Or remove the battery

If you exit Firefox Incognito, all your downloads are deleted unless you explicitly stated otherwise in your preferences.

Man, Leon S. Kennedy got a nice ass.

Give me my three missing webms back you fucking CSIS faggots

Thx legit

Best post.

Calm your tits, someone noticing patterns on his own is undoubtedly good

Attached: 53869310_426196298117521_5249647786126737408_o.jpg (1994x1098, 161K)

>tinder requires a Facebook account

if you're planning on full wizard mode this is the way to go

you're not fooling me, mister fluorescent.

its just the burden you must bare since the NSA has deemed you an important hub of media distribution.

Has happened to me more than 4 times hoping someday I get to meet these AI making faggots that do this waste of a soul work

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't out to get you.

They are.

Attached: image293.jpg (1055x593, 126K)

Yeah dude, we are going to believe 1 anecdotal report. Fuck off.

We told you to delete it, and you didn't listen.

You're going to be deported to New Zealand and charged with possessing objectionable material, Leaf.

This boy has a cute butt

You didn' know Google can remove any app from your phone remotely? It was a feature since day 1. Jow Forums is truly retarded.

full name ?

Use a Huawei. Chinks don't care about muzzies.

Time to go back to oldschool nokia bricks. At least they can only track your calls and msgs that way.

>boy
short hair doesn't always mean dick user.
>inb4 another ban
have mercy the last one just expired.

Attached: sPLFcbO.jpg (1082x1400, 645K)

That's spooky if true user. Big tech will have massive hold on your personal life at the rate reliance on their technology is going and based on how these companies treat their users.

But that's the route our nations are going down. Which is why we should meme for YANGGANG 2020, because at least policy makers will have to have a position (in the USA) on social media being a utility and big tech.

Well, OP. I can't say I care because phonefags deserve the rope.

Why do you allow yourself to sit out bans? Literally 30 seconds and I’m back in.

Shitty flipphone master race here.

napoleon dynamite lookin ass

Attached: 1552892532416.webm (480x360, 952K)