Why as araps are we so hated by the world? We did not do anything wrong

Why as araps are we so hated by the world? We did not do anything wrong

Attached: 1552853583786.jpg (1030x1020, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one cares

HAHAHAHAHA kys

arabs have rightful complaints against the west. Your countries have been destroyed and bombed by ZOG controlled US and your people invited into western countries to be used as an ethnic weapon.
People are being forced together and this will cause violence. It is a trap but the only other choice is to die and allow you to replace my people. Knowing this I support entering the trap knowing what it is.
Go back to your shit hole country or those young white people that remain will destroy every last one that lives on European soil. Not out of hate but out of duty and love.

Why post then?

No

Attached: 1552741476962.gif (200x200, 85K)

>my people
Kek, what people ?

Attached: 1551955849853.jpg (441x445, 72K)

There exist more then enough to take things to their bloody conclusion. Current laws as they stand and demonetization of white people will boil away old disagreements between whites. The hate projected by the liberal elite will unify those that remain.
Europe will be plunged in to war and my money as always will be on her native children.

Don't worry about it.

Attached: kebabremover.jpg (720x929, 43K)

There will be no civil war, the consumer society has done its job well, no one wants to go to war

O-ok ;__;

Embrace western traditions bro

Since you are in France I assume you know Guillaume Faye? Well maybe not being an Arab. Read his book Convergence of Catastrophes. The world that liberal modernity has built is on the edge and is about to collapse.
This whole world is a castle built on sand and the tide is about to come in. I hope you can swim.

You are fine if you stay in your own country.

But in secular modern nation, you will demand sand dunes living and throw jihad tantrum if not granted.

I embraced Western values. I love the West

Stop being a conspirator, the West will never collapse

>arap
More like abrap

Nah, I will not be able to live under sharia law

>I love the West
>the West will never collapse
Well I have some bad news for you but civilization is a cycle and progressive linear future is a lie of modernity. Looks like you fell in love with a corpse.
The west is already dead and we are just waiting for the body to cool and rot.

Attached: 1500161434473.jpg (580x606, 52K)

Nothing lets say that the West will collapse, there will be community clashes may be but nothing that can lead to a collapse

Attached: 1549402440012.png (750x1060, 598K)

>Arab
>French flag
Checks out
Go back to your own country shitskin
Everyone is fed up with your people fucking everything up and acting like you own the place

>We did not do anything wrong

Attached: 1550634277241.jpg (293x326, 10K)

Maybe it is because you have had to many generations of first cousin marriages and your mind is like that of a small female child but collapse is guaranteed.

Attached: involution.png (1280x924, 460K)

B-but, France is my country

Attached: 1549324386278.jpg (873x666, 54K)

You posted Yui. You okay to me.

Read a history book and go back.

>We did not do anything wrong
When even peaceful Buddhists hate you then maybe you need to consider its your religion which no one likes.

Attached: 1552754843043.jpg (236x284, 19K)

Weeb scum

kys faggot

You are just a lover who fantasizes about war without having ever lived it or seen it. And I'm not consanguineous

No

Every religion has its problems

Did you come here to get cyberbullied?

Attached: Saddam Sword and Steed.jpg (403x403, 35K)

Allah demands you explain what an "arap" is.

>Every religion has its problems
Most religions get along and have progressed towards coexistence except for Islam which has world domination as one of its tenets. If you guys are isolated in the middle east then everything would be peaceful. But since you spread everywhere, like I said, even peaceful Buddhists have had to start taking up arms and fighting against you.

No

Arap= arab

Attached: 1552353292035m.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Jeez, it's like people forgot the reason the crusades began in the first place

Attached: 1536142302416.jpg (754x1024, 139K)

What's the straight dope on Bouteflika?

Islam will progress in turn, each religion goes through a difficult period

>araps

I count you my enemy

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18 Christianity is being driven out of the Middle East.png (655x276, 28K)

fpbp

Are you redpilled? France is your home now

I'm not algayrians, so, i don't know

Sorry for this shit :((

You are westernized arab,but the issue is you are still middle easterner. In times of terror and chaos , ethnicity will be the biggest and the easiest tool of creating groups for survival. It is very likely that you'll trade us the first moment possible.
I bet you came from/int/.

Yes

Why are you sorry for thing you didn't do?
My English is so fucking bad,fuck.

But there will never be a civil war in Europe. People have credits to pay back and want to start a family

Because many Muslims behave badly and I do not wish to be associated with them

Go away dumb sand nigger, your child wife is waiting for you, pedo.

I'm not pedo

>Why do you hate us?
>Haha! You are dying out and we are taking what was yours!
Arabanon, I...

>Sand nigger
>I'm not pedo
Sure

I don’t hate Arabs. Lebanese Christians are BASED.

The rest of you ...

>Islam will progress in turn,
it wont, the Quran prohibits change or progressing.
>each religion goes through a difficult period
not true. Buddhism never went through difficult periods.

Notice how everyone around the world is flocking to the White Christian countries for free hand outs and many Imams are teaching taqiya and taking over these places. No one is flocking to Muslim countries. So you guys are basically going to turn the white countries Muslim. What will then happen is civil war or white will flee and create an ethnostate elsewhere that everyone will beg to flock to and repeat the cycle. The truth is, I never cared for Islam and I like being around people who are not muslims just like muslims prefer to be around their own people. Its nothing wrong with it, but being forced to mix creates chaos and war

Attached: 1552680067425.jpg (1080x1417, 575K)

What does your disire not to be associated with them has to do with the apologize?

You do understand that by taking things on your shoulders,which you haven't done, things only get worse,since in public mind you alleviate their atrocities ? Pretty much like whrn white liberal left feel guilt for rednecks.

>no war
How do you know that?
>credit,family
What do they have to do with war? From my perspective, it is an additional thrust to fight.

LEAVE FRANCE NOW SHITSKIN
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

Apologies *

ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS

Attached: 1552885607307.jpg (852x713, 223K)

I literally give zero fucks about you and any of your kind. I am utterly indifferent.

t. Gulf War vet

Attached: Stormin' Norman.jpg (2000x1333, 412K)

Attached: sadminority.png (1000x764, 194K)