Jow Forums, you trained white supremacy terrorists and killed muslims indirectly!

Jow Forums, you trained white supremacy terrorists and killed muslims indirectly!
Shame on you!

Attached: 91946282647.png (443x480, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/
jwire.com.au/new-zealand-votes-for-eight-un-anti-israel-resolutions/
aijac.org.au/australia-israel-review/air-new-zealand-wellingtons-un-votes-cause-concern/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remove memeflag

Indirectly?

Attached: 1551547549007.png (616x596, 66K)

Go cry back to Mama Merkel you faggot.

Thank you

Fuck off, nazi scum!
Don't you know how many people were killed under that symbol?

>Indirectly?
I guess he doesn't know.

we arty now.

>Don't you know how many people were killed under that symbol?
If memory serves, it was one sixteenth of the number that were killed under the symbol of communism.

Hey, if it's OK to punch Nazis, shouldn't it be OK to kill commies on sight?

do you know how many were killed off to the left side of it? multiply that times 6b gorillion and spread that shit

Remember when YOU invited shitskins into EU? You still have blood of hundreds of killed and thousands of assaulted Europeans.sage

hitler did nothing wrong

based

Whachu gonna do about it ?

Attached: 1485688314522.png (600x638, 523K)

Stop diverting topics!
No one is talking about left wing or communists, idiots

Daily reminder that their are literal leftist reddit niggers trying to flood pol with these threads. Ignore them lads. Saged

We've only just begun faggot

Start running

Attached: 1533857787593.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

Not enough.

You must be 18 years old to post here.

Truly a tragedy. But I wonder where you were when Iraq was slaughtered and Libya destroyed and the rest of the middle east destabilized? A tragedy in NZ versus crimes against humanity?

Sorry. I'll make it up by dating young Muslim women, okay?

>Jow Forums, you trained white supremacy terrorists and killed muslims indirectly!
no we didn't the NZ shooting was a Mossad psy op false flag used to paint Pol as bad. See pic related and links:

intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

New Zealand recently voted at the UN to adopt 9 new measure against Israel due to their anti-humanitarian ways:

jwire.com.au/new-zealand-votes-for-eight-un-anti-israel-resolutions/

Israel and its supporters of course were rather pissed:

aijac.org.au/australia-israel-review/air-new-zealand-wellingtons-un-votes-cause-concern/

Apparently New Zealand’s voting record at the UN lately has shown that they actually find it concerning that Israel continues to decimate Palestinians and dominate the Middle East as they see fit.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

Attached: 1552845554094.jpg (801x1773, 789K)

>shitskin
Stop using that racist word, you nazi motherfucker!
We obviously need to help them more

Not this Jow Forums and fuck off, memeflaggot

It was not pol it was Russian agents who radicalized this young man. Russian agents pose as hackers, CIA, or Knight's Templar, and when they find a gullible person, they take them for a ride. Many such cases, starting with Sirhan^2. Sad. How do you think Alex Jones gets his dirt on black ops in the US? He gets contacted by GRU posing as NSA informants.

This board is under heavy infowar artillery since at least 2012. All the pedopizzagate, Q, Seth Rich bullshit is manufactured to rile up a bunch of computer nerds with access to guns.

The same agents that post here are posting in Twitter and Facebook, instigating racial tensions by playing both sides against each other. It is fairly smart too: the Syria refugee caravans were promoted and facilitated by the same Russian agents that now try to create a border conflict at the US-Mexico border.

Trump will see prison time before 2020, but not before the manufactured dissent and conspiritards are largely contained. Bikers for Trump!

the levels of retardation in this post in beyoned astounding, nowhere in your incoherent rambling did you make even a sliver of sense, unless of course you're baiting me, in which case well done

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 11.09.15 PM.png (337x338, 122K)

Not sure if you are an unwitting agent or an eastern european incel part of the 50 roebel army.

Your mac screenshot of a meme yells soccer mom, so i am going with the former. If so, prepare to be politically desillusioned for the rest of your factory working life, comrade.

Criticizing whites creates terrorists! Your hate speech caused this!

Where were you when they were killed?
By not being there and armed, you contributed to their deaths indirectly.
Shame on you!

(you)

I have been told many times that it’s not as bad that people died under communism because under communism they were trying to achieve utopia whereas nazis were mean and racist. I’m not joking that’s what these faggots thing

think*

And yet, like everything. Nobody really cares beyond using it to virtue signal or shit post

sure, but i'm probably another russian bot right? or a jew? what else can you come up with? maybe Im a tranny in disguise? You people are fucking delusional, fact is that trump will win 2020, no one will go to prison, and russia will continue to do what they've always been doing. absolutely nothing of note. just please end your life before hand so that we don't have to suffer under your egotistical dimwittedness.

Attached: NPCnazi.jpg (680x568, 133K)

Well, actually, we. Jow Forums Jow Forums people's. Get this. Don't fucking control people. I personally don't care what someone does. I didn't fucking train them, I don't hear the left talking about Isis trainers. Just one off "Nazi" attacks that we have nothing to do with

Those are big words for someone barely old enough to be Prophet Mohamed's wife.

Terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city. WTF is wrong with you and your discriminating blame?

Go and shame Islam, it kills x1000 more than white self-preservation if you want to blame. Go and shame jews for promoting cohabitation between whites and muslims.

Attached: terrorism-is-just-part-and-parcel-of-living-in-a-33989515.png (500x339, 72K)