Fraser "Eggman" Anning

So leftists managed to get over 1 million votes in an online petition calling for this true Aussie legend to be pulled from parliament for his comments about Islam in the wake of the Christchurch shooting.
A counter petition has been launched and if you could show your support it'd be appreciated

change.org/p/australian-government-keep-fraser-anning-in-australian-parliament

Attached: anning eggman.png (459x307, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/australian-government-keep-fraser-anning-in-australian-parliamen
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
youtube.com/watch?v=3uu_5e7sWKc
youtu.be/hBcWFOSJdMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>12,082 have signed. Let’s get to 15,000!
And it's moving with a quickness!

Fixed flag.

You actual motivated me to go sign the real petition that's going to get Fraser "Fuckwad" Anning removed from parliament. Thanks for finally pushing me over the edge, user.

ps -- the person who started the first petition is a friend of a friend and a really great person. She's totally lovely.

Fraser's the hero this country needs but doesn't deserve

Your friend of a friend sounds like a fuckwad

>Fraser's the hero this country needs but doesn't deserve
Nah, eggman is the only true hero in Australia right now.

Praise be to eggman!!

Attached: Antifa egg sticker.jpg (2080x2272, 500K)

>change dot org
Wow, its nothing

Lmao Eggman is a muppet who deserves to get a kick up the arse for being an entitled little prat

>She's
Of course it was a fucking woman.

Attached: 1501282500773.jpg (641x491, 44K)

eggman is a faggot that got slapped and chocked out like a bitch he is

>Lmao Eggman is a muppet who deserves to get a kick up the arse for being an entitled little prat
Eggman is literally going to get free sex from hot left-leaning girls for the rest of his life. He's going to be too busy getting amazing blowjobs to make any time for letting someone kick his backside.

>Hot left-leaning girls
Damn dude, he sure sounds like a lucky fella

Attached: 1544861885327.jpg (936x776, 164K)

>free sex
>hot left leaning girls

Oh no no no

>change.org/p/australian-government-keep-fraser-anning-in-australian-parliamen
tried but page wouldn't load, was the petition deleted?

Yuck wtf is that

>Damn dude, he sure sounds like a lucky fella
>Oh no no no

No one fucks like a sex-positive, liberated, progressively minded, educated woman. And Eggman is going to know this better than any of us!!

Attached: Emily Ratajkowski protests.jpg (720x960, 102K)

>getting your ads kicked for the world to see gets you free women

Try with a 't' on the end of 'parliament'

embarrassing.

I'm sure you actually believe this, hahaha

Attached: 1545104711021.jpg (1024x717, 239K)

resistance is futile

Attached: 1552314509466.gif (320x320, 250K)

>antifa hero
>gets choked out in under 4 seconds
seems legit

lol still fighting for "race", when 99% whites are feminists, lefties, cucks and other progressive race traitors

>Online votes
That doesn't mean shit because you can;t ask people who don't even live there to fucking vote. Of course there's going to a million cucks out in the world

should a nonwhite like me support anning?

Attached: 1550485654249.jpg (1024x768, 219K)

he's going to get free anal sex from jamal in jail.

>literally voting for a nazi
No wonder you people are a lost cause! You don't even vote for the things that matter. lmao

Attached: NO2NAZIS.png (1920x1080, 616K)

He's a hero for the egging. It's precisely the symbolism that Australia most needed at the moment. The whole country is celebrating (with the exception of a handful of retards).

We need to reform our voting system, especially the distribution of preferences, so that someone needs to have received a minimum of, let's say, a thousand raw votes to be eligible to have preferences distributed to them. Making a change like this will prevent angry autists like Anning from being elected, especially since only about nineteen people (including his mum) voted for him.

Attached: Pissed Australian.jpg (500x375, 40K)

I wish he used this
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

Attached: ef93df3b8b5a73b56d76109f2199027e5b6ee662e6082bf61bfcbcd4f6f3fd6a.png (697x476, 241K)

>he's going to get free anal sex from jamal in jail.
He won't go to jail because he's 17. Anning will, though, for assault and for not being able to resist very high quality bait.

Attached: Best bait.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

Yikes

the earlier petition with 1 million sigs is all foreigners anyway.

Attached: opinion-discarded.jpg (987x452, 47K)

>1,000,000
vs
>15,000
I-I can't. The COPE levels are just too much for my sides to handle.

Attached: 1508021801248.png (500x913, 230K)

you are completely wrong. most people support annings right to slap the little prick and think egg boy is a fag.

go back to erecting bollards of peace in the CBD and enjoying the diversity at st. kilda beach melbourne.

She's a jew.

Q. What kind of white supremacist monster beats a child in public?

A. All of them.

You're happy that foreigners are trying to change things in your country. Typical dumb leftist scum.

she will never fuck you user, unless you grow some balls and stand for something, even if its against what she thinks she believes, she'll respect you for it. Pandering to her like a faggot will get you to where you are today.

signed, good luck ausbro

This is unironically the funniest thing I've read all day.

>go back to erecting bollards of peace in the CBD and enjoying the diversity at st. kilda beach melbourne.
I'm actually going to the vigil for the Christchurch victims outside the State Library. Will I see you there?

>She's a jew.
Did you know that of all ethnicities, the one that creates the most awesome boobs is being Jewish?

Attached: State Library of Victoria, Melbourne.jpg (2048x1280, 630K)

>she will never fuck you user, unless you grow some balls and stand for something, even if its against what she thinks she believes, she'll respect you for it. Pandering to her like a faggot will get you to where you are today.
You're way off mark, mate. I'm fucking her friend so I have no need to fuck her. Wouldn't be right, anyway.
>unless you grow some balls and stand for something
I stand for peace and tolerance. I even take actions to defend my convictions. Seems this might be something you're missing.

no

I know your trying but the second you type anything you sound like a massive faggot. That's why you people don't blend in.

>thinks a change.org petition means something
top kek faggot

Attached: 1552838268037.png (542x666, 248K)

Your a fucking idiot mate. The kid committed Pre meditated assault for some upvotes and likes on his homosexual commie forums.

It sounds like you've got too much onions in your diet.

Good luck being tolerant to the intolerant.

Attached: tr.jpg (699x561, 199K)

>I know your trying but the second you type anything you sound like a massive faggot. That's why you people don't blend in.
You're quite wrong. I can be an indistinguishable Jow Forumstard when needed.

Yes, political activism does lead to change. Egging leads to change.

Attached: Egg float.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

I honestly hope your parents contribution to the gene pool ends with you having zero children and a quick exit from this world

Sure mate. The only new development on shills are they now hate niggers and jews. Great subversive efforts dickhead

>Good luck being tolerant to the intolerant.
That's where you're mistaken. If you choose to leave a country to resettle in a multicutlural society, then automatically you're a fan of tolerance and diversity. That's why Australia has such a great history of people integrating and contributing to the country. Just look at how much we've gained from all the Italian, Greek, Chinese, and Vietnamese immigration over the years.

You know what I said is how the sentencing will work out.

Too late on both counts.

Attached: Melbourne dust storm 1983.jpg (1024x714, 113K)

>If you choose to leave a country to resettle in a multicutlural society, then automatically you're a fan of tolerance and diversity.

that's retarded and you really clueless and ignorant to human motivation if you think this is in anyway true.

maybe they just don't like living in a shithole? maybe they want gibs? maybe there's already a well established colony of their people already in place so little cultural change is required? and what guarantee do you have that their children will be fans of the tolerance and diversity meme? european experience clearly shows many second generation immigrants cling even more tightly to their original culture.

dude you sound like you're 14 years old. please grow up or underage v& yourself.

This just showed up on another site. Pretty cool, right?

Attached: Eggboy cartoon.jpg (1097x1536, 165K)

>cling even more tightly to their original culture
what culture?
what is ""aussie"" culture anyway apart from boganism and glassing shitcunts?

Attached: 1538108444399.jpg (720x540, 47K)

>maybe they just don't like living in a shithole?
Still if they choose another place, they have to be willing to tolerate that place. If not, they wouldn't make the choice.
>maybe they want gibs?
Makes no sense. Giving up everything to live on the dole in Australia would be fucking shit.
>maybe there's already a well established colony of their people already in place so little cultural change is required?
Nah, if you live in an Australian city you inevitably have contact with many different kinds of people.
>and what guarantee do you have that their children will be fans of the tolerance and diversity meme?
Just look at the children of the post-war immigrants from Greece, Italy, etc. They integrated fantastically well. This is the empirical answer to your speculation.
>european experience clearly shows many second generation immigrants cling even more tightly to their original culture.
This is just made up.

Everything you said was patently wrong and stupid. Also, I'm considerably older than you, junior. Did you ever watch Bruce Doull play live?

Attached: Bruce Doull.jpg (771x960, 78K)

Don't be a shit cunt and you won't get glassed. Super simple stuff

>what is ""aussie"" culture anyway apart from boganism and glassing shitcunts?
it's basically this

Attached: Pissing into your own mouth in Australia.jpg (653x822, 82K)

leftwing feminists only peg
so he will be getting hes eggs... inside

He'll be trialed as an adult. Pre-meditated assault on a government official will do that. RIP EGGMANS ANUS.

>The whole country is celebrating
The shooting?

kek

Attached: 53716261_2107663996021520_7281282173150167040_n.jpg (480x391, 23K)

>leftwing feminists only peg
Virgin detected.

Attached: Much to learn you still have.jpg (700x350, 57K)

Try looking at the previous two sentences for the antecedent. This is how grammar works.

yikes

Attached: 7FDC85FE-7DB8-4E75-A167-CBD99F0BFEC6.jpg (600x475, 52K)

>me throw egg at man
>man beats shit out of me
>me hero
Anning is going to get a lot of support now. I can already see him getting it from Israel.

Australian culture is letting shitskinned subhumans like your parents live in a first world country. Without it you would be shitting in a street amd marrying your cousin

The Fish-mouth Syndrome strikes again.

The fuck are you on about. Normalfags have gone full pearl-clutching religion of peace mode in response to this shooting. The western world deserves death at this point,

All those people you mentioned are from the same stock and had shared religion. Brown poop people don't have that. Argument rebutted

Attached: 1552826524413.jpg (540x759, 64K)

>the same stock and had shared religion
Wrong.
Wogs are ethnically different. That's why we always called them wogs. Also, Greek orthodox is not Catholicism.

You really struggle with this argument, evidence, and facts stuff, right?

Attached: Conway alternative facts.png (744x416, 403K)

It always a dumb leftist woman, but she'll meet her demise by the demographic that she voted for. All of them do.

>all foreigners
Then it shouldn't count, no?

Orthodoxy and Catholicism are both under Christianity, dipshit. Unlike Islam, competing sects no longer to exterminate the other for Christianity at this point.

Story checks out

The media ultimately decides what the people will think about. The media is Jewish and Jews love seeing Muslims get btfo. I think it's the one thing they enjoy more than money. Something you need to know about normies is that they all pretend to be tolerant to score normie points from other normies who pretend to be tolerant.

t.someone about to get robbed by a Sudanese

Alright what the fuck are you people on about? Give me a quick rundown for this whole thing

Attached: 1538920997420.gif (220x302, 72K)

They're both under Christianity and calling something x doesn't mean it's y. You really suck at this.

>competing sects no longer to exterminate the other for Christianity at this point.
You can't actually be this ignorant of the world, can you? You really do struggle with avoiding saying stupidly wrong shit.

Attached: Belfast mural.jpg (968x681, 109K)

>Discord
Glow nigger detected

A little faggot got bitch slapped by a based boomer

This trend of extreme altruism and "feels over reals" exists so long as we live in a culture of abundance and wealth. If that wealth were to disappear at any time, say Great Depression 2.0, the sheer violence and turmoil would be catastrophic to the West, but people don't realize this. They think somehow everything is going to get better until the end of time.

>I lost my country, firearms, and speech, but at least I have cummies! Brainlet detected.

Attached: eggheadbtfo.png (500x552, 96K)

Here ya go, bro. Have a good laugh.
youtube.com/watch?v=3uu_5e7sWKc

>>I lost my country, firearms, and speech, but at least I have cummies! Brainlet detected.
Who needs guns or knives when you can have eggs?

Attached: Australia peaceful day under oppressive gun control regime.png (976x930, 918K)

You're pretty fucking stupid if you believe that the conflict still exists today.

You're absolutely retarded if you think that the Northern Ireland crisis wasn't mainly motivated by nationalism instead of religion. Secondly, Catholics and Prots aren't even a fraction as violent to each other as Sunni and Shi'a are to each other, which isn't even mentioning the various subsects under both branches of Islam.

>You're pretty fucking stupid if you believe that the conflict still exists today.
What is the primary obstacle to Brexit currently (hint: it involves fear the violence that will result from creating a hard border between Ireland and Northern Ireland)?

Attached: spotted dick.jpg (640x480, 131K)

Egging from behind is kinda cowardly. I would prefer shoe tossing right in to the cunt's face

sure thing buddy, want my address or just my zipcode?

Attached: 1544282796863.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

>You're absolutely retarded if you think that the Northern Ireland crisis wasn't mainly motivated by nationalism instead of religion. Secondly, Catholics and Prots aren't even a fraction as violent to each other as Sunni and Shi'a are to each other, which isn't even mentioning the various subsects under both branches of Islam.
Try looking up Battle of the Boyne and the way it's currently celebrated.

Attached: William of Orange.jpg (540x720, 82K)

Attached: crop.jpg (600x480, 61K)

>Still if they choose another place, they have to be willing to tolerate that place. If not, they wouldn't make the choice.

it's easy to "tolerate" a not shithole when you're in an intolerable shithole. your mealy mouth pilpul pedantics are invalid.

>Makes no sense. Giving up everything to live on the dole in Australia would be fucking shit.

unless you're already living in a shithole retard

>Nah, if you live in an Australian city you inevitably have contact with many different kinds of people.

so? you still have access to not only all cultural resources you'd have in original shithole, but full access to a range of govt funded services paid for the host taxpayers. and i noticed you used australia so you can avoid the issue of no-go areas and sharia zones in europe. australian immigration patterns are pretty diverse so every zone gets sprinkled with asians and lebs and whatnot. fortunately our african intake has been small, anning speaks to keep it that way.

>Just look at the children of the post-war immigrants from Greece, Italy, etc. They integrated fantastically well. This is the empirical answer to your speculation.

racially and culturally european. nice try rabbi.

>This is just made up.

no its not. look to the state of turkish kids in parts of germany to see that they fully consider themselves a turkish colony on german land, even to the point of interfering in local and turkish politics.

>Everything you said was patently wrong and stupid. Also, I'm considerably older than you, junior. Did you ever watch Bruce Doull play live?

well allow me to retort by saying "fuck you", and no i didn't watch some 70's afl player live, because i don't give a fuck about the afl. except when the swans win, fuck melbourne.

you still think like a 14 year old

The main obstacle to Brexit is the fact that everyone involved on the British side is a diplomatic and economic retard that seems to be intent on sabotaging their country as much as possible.

cultural change for the immigrant you fucknut

I don't know, the people I know IRL that were always posting anti-racism and pro-feminist shit have done a full 180 on these subjects. The homos I know all hate towelheads, white feminists hate trannies etc.

THEY R RAISING MONEY FOR THE STUPID KID.

SHOW SOME SUPPORT FOR ANNING AND FREE SPEECH

youtu.be/hBcWFOSJdMg

REPORT AND REMOVE THE CAMPAIGN FOR BREAKING TERMS OF SERVICE!!!