But it literally is my height Jow Forums

But it literally is my height Jow Forums
>never had a gf

>"Just be confident"
How can I be confident when I'm literally the size of a girl, half the girls around here are taller than me, grade schoolers mog me

>Start lifting / go to a gym
I'm already working on myself and I'm pretty Jow Forums, not over not under but not a walking musclehead either.
Even got compliments from a couple of friends telling me I really look a lot better now

It's fucking me up, I've one shot at life and it's this one, one chance to experience all this and I'm already at a handicap compared to others, I don't want to be tall I just want to be average, hell even less, I just want the difference between me and my male peers to not be 5 fucking inches.

It isn't fair.

Attached: d5e22b682c6e6f81824efa6144634ddc.jpg (479x558, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/york-man-grows-inches-surgery/story?id=15776730
you.co.uk/new-study-says-attractive-height-men-women/
brightside.me/wonder-people/10-most-attractive-men-of-2018-people-from-around-the-world-voted-for-664310/
trendrr.net/21417/most-handsome-hollywood-actors-best-famous-hottest-male-celebrity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one EVER showed even a hint of being interested in me.

Try pic related. I mean, the real Jow Forums is actually 'just be confident' but you clearly can't because you're so hung up on height, so grab some height-enhancing shoes and then BE CONFIDENT.

Attached: elevator shoes_2.jpg (900x454, 130K)

That's just faking it, I won't be wearing those shoes everywhere, it's the poorest form of coping

>the real Jow Forums is actually 'just be confident'
You can't be confident where everything you do looks like a comedy skit and no one takes you seriously

It is not. How tall are you?

I told you grade schoolers mog me and half the girls are taller than me. Don't give me that bullshit you don't know what it's like to be 5'8"

>poorest form of coping
Actually, the shoes are quite expensive. I mean, they're a fix that'll get you over the hump until you realise all you needed all along was to stop being a pussy-ass little bitch, but if you really see them as somehow illegitimate then check this out:

>At five foot, six inches, Apotheosis was shorter than the average American male and very unhappy about it.
>So he did something other men who feel short might consider unthinkable: he opted for costly, painful surgeries to make himself "grow" a total of six inches.
>abcnews.go.com/Health/york-man-grows-inches-surgery/story?id=15776730

Go get taller.

I know a couple short guys that have no problem with women. It’s all about being able to talk to and charm women.

Pic Related.

Bitch! I am 5'6" and I have a girlfriend that's 6'0"!

Don't give me this "You don't know-" pansy ass excuse!

Grab your 5'8" whiny ass and get out there and own who you are!

It's not your height, it's your attitude.

Women don't like emo whiny babies, and if they do, they're probably in high school which makes them girls, not women.

Get the fuck up and be confident. How do you gain confidence? Do shit. Life life.

Pick up hobbies, fail at shit you never tried before or even considered doing, then get better at them or try something else.

Confidence comes from effort, and that shit attracts women like moths to a fucking flame.

Be that flame user.

JUST DO IT!

Attached: JUSTDOIT.png (220x391, 16K)

5'5, isn't me, I'd be happy with 5'8
Surgeries are a big no.
It's one thing when you're short compared to your male friends and another when you're at literal woman's height

Attached: whaletsuba.jpg (534x575, 149K)

I'm not 5'8, I'm 5'5.
Well your case is either 1 in a 100000000 or she's in it for something else, or like she's into being the dominant one or something.

What do you get from larping like this?

You won't wear the shoes, you won't get the surgery, you won't just sack up and own your height... Is there anything in particular you're looking for here? Because about the only advice I have left is try dating women who literally have dwarfism if height means that much to you. If you aren't looking for advice at all then, you know, go write about the injustice of being a manlet on your blog or on Jow Forums or something.

Retards:
>just be yourself

Shoes are a terrible solution, you are not going to wear those shoes indoors, you're going to wear different shoes and so on...
Surgery makes you look weird, is risky, painful and so on.

>Is there anything in particular you're looking for here?
Ways to cope and overcome it.

>just be confident BRO, women don't care about you height BRO
I've been a victim of these in the past already.

Retards are probably more popular than you.

Attached: xgorxiy1z4s11.png (500x500, 61K)

Do you mean indoors as in you don't wear them in your own house? If you've got her coming over to your house regularly enough to be acting so casually as to take shoes off, you're pretty much in. Also buddy they come in different styles, from casual to formal, you're literally inventing excuses now. I kind of hate this thread because you're forcing me to become a shoe salesman.

Well I don't understand why you're shilling them so hard.
Are you going to wear them at the beach / pool? Are you going to wear them in summer AND in winter?
That's like when people that are balding get told "Just wear a hat lol" it doesn't help.

How do you explain the fact that every male your height gets girls except you? You can't blame your height, since every male that height gets girls. Stop lying and tell us what the real reason is.

I am a 5'3" manlet, but except for girls not showing overt affection to me, i dont think it affected my confidence at all. My father dying at age 9-10(buried him on my birthday) probably affected me more since nobody really taught me how men women stuff and sexuality work. I always had to learn it indirectly through media and never from experience. Doesnt help my big bro was a sperg who was never really a big bro but effectively a roommate.

But you know who is really responsible for me not having a gf? ME! Because i never pursued anybody or not honestly interested, i could have asked my chad friends, i certainly had them, to help me out but i literally played vidya all throuh my teens and early 20s. I had some qt s who were friendly to me and if i pursued could have happened, but i was a rtard with spaghetti.

Own your shortness faggot, joke about it. Approach tall women saying "i am not really into climbing but i would like my chances at Mt. Stacey" cause why not. Not like anything will change..

Be goth and wear platform or heels every day.

Got any proof of that?
I do have actual proof that if you're shorter it's harder.

My father also died when I was 9, from cancer.

I'm not saying it's impossible because of my height, I'm saying that it's waaaaay harder because of it.
What the point of doing the tall girls approaching? To get laughed at?

Cause why not faggot?

Not like they will come ask you out. Just enjoy it, have fun. Dard your friends to pick a girl any girl on the street for you to go chat up. Make a game out of it.

>It's one thing when you're short compared to your male friends and another when you're at literal woman's height
Idk the exact height of those short guys I mentioned but they’ve slept with and dated girls who were as tall or taller than them. Real life isn’t the same as what you see on Jow Forums

Basically be a clown, no thanks. If you're seriously doing this I suggest you rethink your life choices and rethink about how people think of you.
Well it's a cultural thing, here it's Chad man's world. Masculinity and being macho is all, the girl doesn't feel that coming from a guy shorter than her, best you can do is get super buff but even then you can look even funnier.

No faggot dont be a clown. The dare is there to activate the subconscious mechanism in your brain. Do you think peopledo stupid shitwhen they are alone?

No, their friends encourage them and egg them on. Use them as a tool to motivate yourself, do sth..

Fucking manlets, just a bunch of idiots..

No if you do stuff like suggest you're gonna be a clown.

No you wont.

You're deluding yourself

>Well it's a cultural thing, here it's Chad man's world.
Where do you live that literally zero short men are able to get women? I call bullshit.

You dont have a solution, i offer you one.

You can try sfn different, or be a faggot

Never said that, short men do get women, but I know only 2/3 guys my age that are shorter than me.
I genuinely hope you aren't doing this clowning around yourself.

>short men do get women
So then what the fuck are you complaining about? Stop convincing yourself that your height is stopping you from getting women and realize the problem is elsewhere.

Just come back when you leave the defeatist mindset.

But I like short guys.

No u dont, i would have already made a move on you if you had shown any sign you might like me tripfag.

Because it psychologically fucks with me and my confidence, I'm not of those that'll claim it's literally impossible.
It fucked me up mentally.
Well spread the virus to other girls then.

Not me ( OP )

Dude whatever. Girls have been doing this forever - haven't you noticed that there are short girls who will NEVER go anywhere without heels on?

What now?

Grow up, dude.

That is the problem user I can't

Seek therapy

>I user boy would have made a move on you if I had known
I literally just told you that you have a trait I like. What else are you insecure about now?

I am not OP, that guy is however super insecure yes.

I am on this board the same amount if not more than you and 100% sure i am not your type from your posts.

No you don't. You are a pathological liar. The only proof out there is that tall men are seen as less physically attractive. This has been shown by studies.

But it's more than obvious to everyone by now from your posting that you are an insecure whiny faggot and that is why you don't get girls. If you were 6'5" you would be the same virgin you are now.

Tell us the truth OP. How many girls have you ever asked out in your life? Is the answer zero? Have you ever set up a tinder or dating site profile? Is the answer no?

There you go.

Well I can't speak if you've actually been following my posts, I am pretty loud about what I like.

Find a local support group for people with dwarfism and go to pick up dwarf girls.

This is just pure blind denial. You're probably a tall guy who's trying to cope with it.
Of course tall guys are more desirable, no one ever in the history of the world questioned that, but hey that user on Jow Forums did! You have no idea what you're talking about.
Well if someone showed some interest or even a tiny hint I'd ask them out.

im a manlet, and my lack of confidence lies in other shit outside of my height, yea there are many chicks who wont date me based on height but there are also those who wont cause im ugly, those who look past the physical wont like my lack of personality, lack of money, not very funny..not very nice...kind of a dick...theres a lot wrong with me and if youre a bit more honest with yourself youll figure out what else besides your height is wrong with you.
sure you may not get all the 10s,9s,8s or even 7s, but its not always cause of looks, SOME of those chicks might give you a chance but theres something flawed about you thats more than physical.

You are not loud, you are just obnoxious. A polygamous one at that.

So yeah, not sure i am up for you tripfag. Maybe in the future

I know my faults, I've been doing a lot of self reflecting and I fixed most of my faults, inner our outer.

Where's your proofs? You have none. Here, have some proofs that you are wrong:

you.co.uk/new-study-says-attractive-height-men-women/

Now will you stop whining?

>I fixed most of my faults
clearly not or you would be banging lots of girls

>most right swiped for women
>only 1 below 5'8
You just played yourself. What do you think of when you hear tall? 7'5?
I never even mentioned tall as in a tall person, just average. 5'8 isn't short.

Yeah that's how it works

Take a look at
and notice how nearly all of them are described as being short guys, very few tall men

Okay don't rip on him too much I am 5'5" myself and girls have legit said to me that I am great if only "I were a bit taller they would date me." I have legit heard this shit more than once. Not pararphrazing they said they would date me if taller. I am the extroverted funny guy in the room but it doesn't help. Only 2 inches would, being short is a turn off. My younger brother somehow is a taller at 5'10" . We look her similar only a less than a 2 year difference. He is introverted and shy always has been, yet he has had more girlfriends than be and has turned down more girls. All my close friends are tall fucks 6 foot or taller and these bastards are only able to rip on my height they have nothing else. Being short was something I knew would happen my growth spurt happened in the seventh grade I was one of the tallest in my grade then. Also had my only girlfriend then now that I think about it. I have asked my doctor when I was younger if I could be prescribed growth hormone I knew I hit my growth spurt too early. She told me not to worry that I was projected to grow to 6 feet or more by the time I was 18. I am going to be 19 in less than a month still 5'5". Still a virgin there is no point to this shit dude. I can only make jokes and laugh when people bring it up which happens too often. It sucks to ask the girls who are dating my friends about what to do to attract women and be told that I need to look for short girls. It isn't right at all but people all have there types. short funny guys are always going to be wingman or comic relief we just aren't going to go be anything than that so long as we are depicted that way. I know this is some weak pussy shit I am saying and I'm still trying to get these girls and make something of myself but you can't honestly say I'm playing with a disadvantage. Op more power to you my guy don't give up focus on you and the right girl will come along. This is a long ass comment.

>take a look at these manlets like you that are larping to make themselves feel good and cope.

>"I were a bit taller they would date me."
I was told this, bit of a variation of it, I was 16 and a girl said that I'm good looking and that when I grow a bit more taller I'll be really good.
2 years passed and I haven't grown a centimeter.

Accidentally forgot to reply to rest.
I feel you dude, I relate hard to this.
I also experience the comic relief thing, I feel like everything I do is laughable and no one takes me seriously, every show or anime you see the short guy is always a comic relief. It's truly sad.
Also been told "look for short girls" but what's shitty about that is that even girls shorter than me still prefer guys taller than me, I'm still short, doesn't matter that I'm taller than them. A 5'3 girls would still prefer a 6 feet guy over a 5'5 one, even if their attractiveness in on the same level.

You are a hopeless case. You could be shown all the evidence and facts in the world that you are wrong, but you refuse to believe it. You are literally choosing to be a bitter virgin. Other men of your height are choosing to fuck lots of girls.

Way to avoid what I said!

Attached: moving_the_goalposts.jpg (300x240, 32K)

You didnt say anything.

Polyamorous, I abhor marriage.

I don't understand how you could even claim that short guys are more desirable than taller ones, it's such a retarded statement that you can't say anything.
I'm not saying short guys have it impossible but taller ones are definitely preferred.

Name just one famous desirable male who is tall. Hint: all the most famous Hollywood actors known for their looks are below average to average height. You are making retarded claims with not a single shred of evidence to back it up. On the other hand, you have been shown evidence that you are wrong, and refuse to look at it.

Once again: all the other men of your height are having lots of girls. Why are you such a special snowflake that you aren't?

Irrelevant. You faggots whine about equality so much I'd swear you were all raging liberals. Take the fucking hand you were dealt, stop crying about it, and go put the effort in.

Average is 5'9 user, not 6 feet, 5'7 and below is short.
Name one?
A quick google search can do it.
brightside.me/wonder-people/10-most-attractive-men-of-2018-people-from-around-the-world-voted-for-664310/

trendrr.net/21417/most-handsome-hollywood-actors-best-famous-hottest-male-celebrity/
Only 3 on that list are short.
How can you be this ignorant?

Another thing, you're STILL going strong with the mentality that I said tall, user I'm not saying tall guys look the best, I'm saying taller than me, average is taller than me.

>I don't like it so it's NPC!
The reason nobody posts NPC memes here anymore is that it became a laughingstock in less than three days. It was clear that NPC became "whatever that poster doesn't like." Soon enough, it was like the Chad; it just meant men with girlfriends, career prospects and other elements that losers consider crucial to success.
>Life is all about sex!
Get obsessed with something you can actually obtain then. Jesus. Or don't, and drive yourself into misery. Right?
>inb4 BUT WE'RE SOCIAL CREECHURS
>inb4 BUT WANTING LOVE ISN'T WRONG
Excuse yourself all you want. All I'm trying to do is provide you a level of logic to associate with and get rid of the constant depresso-mode.

Eh, same shite different colour. Well maybe not but whatever..

At this point i have seen you post so many shit that the only way i can be interested in you would be you saying "oh i like guys who are awkward around girls they like so i can take charge" and that aint happening now is it..

If you don't experience love you failed as a human being.
It's a hard pill to swallow for people like you but it will hit you in the future.

tl;dr OP is a faggot who is mentally ill and only wants to whine and get validation