THEY FUCKING BLURRED HIS HAND LOL

>youtube.com/watch?v=VOsaMaVlPWg

Attached: zzzzzzzzzz.png (776x549, 825K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/invxki.webm
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1524775594056.png (433x475, 213K)

he was showing what size of his anus going be once hes in prison
that's lewd as fuck and isnt appropiate for children

Because he was fappin

We know and gave him the equivalent of (You)s, that’s all that matters

thats what it looks like now.

symbolism will be their downfall

Whenever I want to critique him for this action I see what has been done in the aftermath and can only say he did nothing wrong shame he didn't take some media heads with him.

Attached: 1495643601928.jpg (542x600, 28K)

I reported the meaning of his hand gesture to the NZ police, who got in touch with the media.

Sick fucks.

you know we've won when they start censoring our memes

>connection error

Lol

Attached: 1552701001264.jpg (800x528, 96K)

It's remarkable that in 2019 they still report on the "ok" sign being a white nationalist symbol when it's been clarified many times that Jow Forums made this up to troll them. They blurred out everything on the guns as well. Weapon ban in ten days. Everyone is taking the bait so hard.

Attached: 1552710155186.jpg (1024x669, 120K)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

>official antifa
That’s gotta be an Aussie like the blm on facebook

I just wrote this on another thread bro :,)

dam those kiwi cops are giants, oh wait...

It was too sloppy for mossad, they would have also fucked up the memery.

This guy almost got taken out by a 71 year old, he was stumbling around and dropping his shit everywhere, his running commentary was genuine.

Nobody can fake almost getting killed or beaten to death that well, and mossad would never livestream because they are too good at their job.

Essentially, the guy can shoot but is an inexperienced operator, so I believe this is genuine and not a false flag

yeah i remember being in one of the original threads when anons were drawing on an okay hand gesture to show how we are gonna make normies think it stands for white power. oh how things have changed since then. those were the prime days of Jow Forums for me. now when i log onto Jow Forums i legitimately just feel dirty.

I had no idea NZ was so cucked.

How would the world react if he ends up shivving multiple muslims in self defence in prison

>made it up to troll them
>literal thousands of people have been using the hand sign to signify white power, ironically or not

this is how memes and information gets transferred. It doesnt matter what you think it represents at a meta level, the surface level is that it represents white power, exactly what the meme was trying to push, then you are surprised when they think it represents white power??

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

lol u silly

agree. it almost seems like there is a disinfo operation taking place on here. i think the psyop is trying to make people think it's a psyop, if anything.

He will most likely be separated from the general population and do you realize prison is a lot different in kiwi land?

Are you actually retarded?

Says canada

Attached: Pepe.png (800x528, 674K)

rural canada is still based af, people say nigger all the time. my insurance broker was ranting about how white people aren't allowed to say nigger anymore the last time i saw him, kek

It's probably just schizos to be honest

Sandy hook types

ANew Zealand was always a leftist state. Their goal is to stamp out the flames of white nationalism. Any spark is a threat to the forest.

Never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by ignorance

Attached: 1540562984110.jpg (750x574, 108K)

yeah you are probably right.

it just seemed weird when i found out how hard they were pressuring people to not read his manifesto. they double spaced it and claimed it was 80 pages instead of 40. and the fact they are trying to put people in cages for sharing the video.

>Jow Forums memes the okay sign as a symbol of white power as a joke to make fun of liberals
>double digit IQ retards from former penal colonies actually take it literally and embrace it

Wew lads

Attached: 1475435622780.png (166x208, 60K)

They don't know how to handle a sane mass killer, they had no intelligence that it was coming so they feel like they seriously dropped the ball, even though there was nothing they could have done as he didn't talk to anyone about it.

This is their overreaction, to be fair it's a bit of a show and the kid will end up let off on april 8 with home detention most likely, but in remand until then to send a message they feel will compensate for earlier failings in the response.

Re the manifesto, they can't let it go, it's too scary for them, they can't not try and suppress it however futile the effort might be.

It's about image repair at this stage, that's my impression as a kiwi

Mate you haven't lived until you've been dragged up to HR for giving the OK hand sign in response to a colleague

I missed the meme thread so here
my.mixtape.moe/invxki.webm
Can't upload webm's for some weird reason.

Probably too large

under 4MB for /gif/, i can ul pics but not webm

I get what youre saying. I don't think they are being censorship happy out of spite. I think they are being censorship happy out of instinct.

Yeah pretty much, an entire generation of politicians who never read orwell

Gaurantee that poster is american.

people in the USA are obsessed with prison rape and consider it a justified and expected part of punishment.

very few prisons actually have this kinda of thing happen compared to several decades ago when there was practically no oversight.

not gonna lie this blur-job looks like they're doing a nip hentai genital blur

Sandy hook types?

You know the alex jones conspiracy types, who claimed nobody died at sandy hook and it was a false flag

Mission accomplished, well done Anons.

Attached: operation-okkk.jpg (2108x1100, 471K)

>alex jones conspiracy types

Go back.

Attached: Love+nectar+_6e614a5e9f2fc02ce19e24e4e28c1759.jpg (849x475, 63K)

He is giving all you fags the finger.

kill yourself you dumbfuck nazi. hes going to be treated the same way isis is treated in prison.

most of that was us taking pictures of people who definitely aren't white supremacists
it would've had no power if the left didn't take the bait, but they always do

2pbp

based

Alex said it was synthetic when callers to his show questioned the official version. One of the main group who went after it was called "citizens for truth" or some shit like that.
Didn't help that ncis accidentaly copy/pasted part of their protocol thanks to windoz on glp when monitoring threads on sandyhk.etc.
How many intel agencies do you think post/monitor the 4channel?

They have to hide his face and blur his hands, they can't even say the name "Trump" straight, how are these people going to function in a civil war? They are so fragile.

Gun fetishists really are at the bottom of the food chain in this world we live in.

Attached: sanity.jpg (640x640, 69K)

anyone have a DL for the livestream

>are you surprised at how stupid they are???
yes, frankly

I’m pissed at how funny this is

Why are all western countries so ass backwards?

Hey user! Can we ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server we promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

ak

Attached: join now 11.png (1080x657, 959K)

Boomer cucks from reddit are the worst, you fags need to go back

Nobody died at Sandy Hook. The school had been closed for years before the alleged shooting

Nah, they will treat him as a hero.

They should have protected the identities of those poor cops having to stand next to this embarassing person.

Attached: 1552892322317.jpg (776x549, 18K)

gimme shekels

Attached: 1533211104016.jpg (1024x669, 96K)

heh

>this is the power of memes

all three?

Attached: 1548064805445.jpg (1080x1187, 236K)

aw is that a gila

Now that's a rare sight! A muslim hugging a jew!

Attached: gila.jpg (250x185, 28K)

Which Lizard is that

Can we makepic related into the next ok sign? wouldn't that be epig guuuys? xD

Attached: Hands-thumbs-up.jpg (640x428, 20K)

His hand is showing how many shekels he has received

It was a manoeuvre in the dark made with panicked haste.

Clearly nothing mystical about it.

That report is more self aware than most. At least they're trying to minimize his notoriety.

>mossad would never livestream
how will mossad compete in this new age of online terrorism?

>THEY FUCKING BLURRED HIS HAND LOL

they blurred his motherfucking face, you god damned fool.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Are we just glossing over the fact that he did the hand sign upside down? What makes people think that this particular hand sign works upside down as well? He's doing the circle punch thing IMO.

Norwegian media went from "White Nationalist Hand Signal" to "Debated Hand Signal" overnight. At least they didn't blur it out.

MO = Mossad Operation

link to vid pls

Somebody needs to shop this onto his smock, seeing as it's New Zealand and everything.

Attached: Jp7PgAM.png (633x1000, 280K)

this

Lace monitor aka Goanna

You want him to be able to punch the whole world?!

sure lmao
there are many muslims and poc in the prison :)
with huge arabian and nigger cocks :)
your man will see what it takes to make a point :)

Why is his face blurred?

Because it's not the same guy!

>they blurred this
>breivik's german greeting was totally ok
what did they mean by this?

>it's been two days and people have already done everything he set out to get them to do

Thank you so much.

"Give me shekels, or kill you"

Attached: 1525222347230.jpg (1024x669, 100K)

Their endgame is blurring life

Who else rode their horse all the way down to the desert to kill a fucking gila monster in RDR2 online yesterday?

lol nice. he needs an orthodox jewish hat and hair tassles too

Don't harm lizards man

Honestly this makes me feel bold, they are stupid enough to believe anything we say.

If anything making feminism a Male Islamic only thing would be within our reach if we push it.