Christchurch teen appears in court over alleged re-posting of mosque shootings live stream

Christchurch teen appears in court over alleged re-posting of mosque shootings live stream

stuff.co.nz/national/crime/111372996/christchurch-teen-appears-in-court-charged-with-making-objectionable-publication

>One charge is dated March 15, the day of the shooting. It alleges an offence under the Films, Videos, and Publications Classifications Act by distributing an objectionable publication – a live stream of the murder of multiple victims at the Deans Avenue Mosque.

>The other charge alleges an offence between March 8 and March 15, under the same Act, by making an objectionable publication showing a photograph of the mosque in Deans Avenue with the message "Target Acquired" and further chat messaging around inciting extreme violence.

>The teenager originally faced a charge of publishing insulting material with intent to excite hostility or ill will against a group of persons on the basis of race, ethnicity, or national origins, but the police withdrew that charge today and replaced it with the other charges.

If you feel the need to contact the courts that are responsible for this decision, you can contact them below. Keep in mind, this is someone who shared a meme likely made HERE. It could easily be one of you, so I strongly recommend you contact the courts and put pressure on these people to withdraw their ridiculous decision to arrest a boy for sharing a meme, and a publicly available video.

>District Court NZ
twitter.com/NZDistrictCourt

>Email
[email protected]

>Phones
New Zealand
Phone: 0800 268 787

Outside New Zealand
From overseas: +64 9 583 1900

Attached: 1523960800630.jpg (1240x699, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legislation.govt.nz/regulation/public/1984/0122/latest/whole.html#DLM95646
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're coming for you racists be afraid

is there a way to confiscate guns from the nazi terrorists that post here and 8ch? theyre ticking timbombs waiting to explode. fucking hate these murdering neo nazi scum

Muslims are garbage

Attached: 1552684133824.jpg (1024x544, 59K)

lol who cares

Go away troll, this is a boy who shared a meme.

I posted a picture of the killers gun on Facebook asking what kind of gun I use to relax in a video game. I'm not fucked am I? I'm an American so I should be fine right?

I have no sympathy for edge-lords. If they want to act like they are devoid of sympathy they shouldn't expect to get any.

Its a fine line between pretending to be this stupid and being as stupid as you are, huh friend?

I am absolutely shaking in my plate carrier.

Just don't travel to New Zealand.

He looks like a disappointed sidekick.

Attached: 893154663.png (616x699, 370K)

I've been soft banned from New Zealand anyway since I bought "Gal Gun" on my Steam account.

So sharing a video will land me in prison?
Well, I'm never going to that third world version of Australia.

Hang him nao!
Better still, send him to ISIL and be done with

>Christchurch teen appears in court over alleged re-posting of mosque shootings live stream
This shit is sad man, just a young kid. i remember when i was a kid, i would look up all the shocking stuff online for the thrills. i remember when i saw 2 girls 1 cup, or the first time i saw a vid of someones brains being blasted out on liveleaks before it was gay. its just a part of growing up in the internet age.

>anarchist flag
>cheering tyrannical governmental suppression of human rights

Attached: dangerous memes.jpg (1242x1241, 478K)

Fuck yourself shitskin

>Well, I'm never going to that third world version of Australia.
We are probably worse.

>islam is a race

Attached: 1469524041681.png (711x1197, 656K)

>Kuwait
How's that whole "not being a suburb of Basra" thing going for you?

Eat shit, poorfag, and stop ruining DoTA for everyone.

Lol

>it was just a prank bro

Fine and dandy. Good weather. I hope you guys don't fuck it up by bombing Iran bom bom bomb Iran

We had thread about 22 year old guy getting same shit yesterday. A country that has chief sensors office without being involved total war for its existence involving mass casualties in scale of millions or hundreds of thousands and where every one is either in trenches or forced labor appointed in officials shouldn't have censors office. Even then it should limit its censorship to OPSEC issues and suppression of enemy propaganda.

burgerfags can you please start spamming the shooter memes on nz and Aus gov site or something please

At least we can buy guns and dont need a license for airsoft

fuck white people.

What pisses me off is seeing people getting blown away in Vietnam on TV is fine but seeing people getting blown away in NZ on the internet is an offence

Attached: MrHilter.jpg (307x235, 17K)

“Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.”

user, I can watch Abdul literally hack so Journalist or white soldiers head off, and quite literally have to share the victim in their eyes as they go lifeless, all day long. Yet they want to lock me up for watching some white dude shoot a group of muzzie in low def where I can not even make out the victims face.....

>I have no sympathy for edge-lords. If they want to act like they are devoid of sympathy they shouldn't expect to get any.
Like all of you kebab fucks that shared plenty of 9/11 footage and celebrated it happening.

It is offense if happens here.

imagine going to jail for linking 9/11 footage..
towers dropping, planes hitting, people jumping.. etc.

True. It is illegal for your government to spy on you.

Back to Gunganland with you, Jar-Jar.

accelerationism is part of zog nwo agenda. Edgelords are being used like pawns to add fuel to the fire

it is illegal to kill innocent civilians

lmao poltards getting btfo
your time is over racists

Theres a loophole though. Any member of the 5 eyes can spy on the citizens of another 5 eyes member (if they have a valid reason) and PASS THAT INFORMATION ON.
We're all fucked. Also I hope America liked looking at my small cock.

Attached: epepe.png (500x656, 148K)

>innocent
>civilians
Uh bro...

Attached: 1482198436430.jpg (512x696, 53K)

>Any member of the 5 eyes can spy on the citizens of another 5 eyes member (if they have a valid reason) and PASS THAT INFORMATION ON.
At least you are 1% less fucked than Australia.

Our laws include: Looking at a screen of a bald man for 24 hours a day while we unperson people for wrongthink

Come to India. We will lynch you, Goatlover.

WHat if we kill Zog leaders at the start of the collaspe?

show us the fucking meme

The collapse is orchestrated by them. Gun removal in nz is further protection for them.

its horse shit. im against any form of censorship and this kid dose not deserve have his Life ruined over this.

Are spring crossbows banned too? As in a tube with a spring and a dart in it.

According to the schedule of restricted weapons legislation.govt.nz/regulation/public/1984/0122/latest/whole.html#DLM95646 it doesn't look like it.

However, they are in AU, or at least New South Wales "Any device that is designed to propel or launch a [...] missile by any means other than an explosive"

Some kiwi should start thinking about setting up a gofundme for legal support. i think that would be more productive than trolling some court for anyone who believes judges judge soley by law is a fool. if there already is one out there link and i'll donate
>when BLM starts taking it up for the white guy
mission acomplished

That's a very sweeping law. You are basically banned from anything besides your own hands. Even slings and atlatls.

>You are basically banned from anything besides your own hands. Even slings and atlatls
Yes. Welcome to Australia.
We're not actually allowed to own handcuffs or body armor or any kind of enhanced glove or "any acoustic or light emitting anti-personnel device" or any concealed blades or "Any article or device that is capable of being
mistaken for something else or disguises and
conceals within it a single-edged or multiedged blade or spike"...
Well you can get a written exemption from the police minister or commissioner but yeah.

see this what i'v always talked about

everything is Cause an Effect

what the shooter did was the effect of what leftist,media and the politicians caused

they basically poked a sleeping lion to many times an that lion woke up and tore the living shit out of them

you keep poking an your not just gonna wake one sleeping lion your gonna wake 50 or 100

Attached: 1552835007545.png (703x685, 464K)

How the fuck do guys like locksmiths/handymans even work with laws like this? Their whole toolbox is basically breaks the law in half. And that ignoring the fact that they can create weapons within a day with it.

You both missed the point of the whole fucking thing.
Civilization really is fucked

There's lawful excuse exemptions for tools of trade, but yeah. They can pretty much manufacture an excuse to charge you at any time, the laws are broad enough. And restricted weapons are just one of the many overreaching laws they can do it with.

They're all registered, vetted and have their finger prints recorded.

Really? Objectionable publications? Insulting materials? So they have absolutely no free speech protections at all?

This is a data mining thread. Link to an actual news outlet or fuck off.

>So they have absolutely no free speech protections at all?
Outside the US, such legal protections are actually pretty rare (or at least in as robust a form as the US has).

If this is real they are destroying a kids life for a fucking meme.Is NZ controlled internally by Muslims?

Wait, who needs a license for freaking air guns?

Australia.

He could be any of us.
The state wants to remove our freedom.

You'll lose a few pals but that's about it.

Australia.
Yep. I fucking wish I lived in America. Fuck this Orwellian shit hole. I never thought I would say that. But I am seriously starting to hate my country.

We are worse off than NZ, and if this is happening there, then holy fuck.

Fucking hell. And they say Russia is a shithole. So, how many papers do you need to get if you are going to make a milling machine? Especially if it has 3 axis and computer programmable?

damn son imagine the embarrassment, we gotta stand with him boys

Clearly this is just about NZ being afraid of Muslims backlash that the more see the video the likelihood of a counter attack goes right up.

They will dress it up another way but it just proves once again our societies are in fear of Islam and always appease them.

go fuck your mother habibi

>Some late teen shares a video
>Ruin his life

Great society you have there

Fuck New Zealand. Their most famous "musician" is Lorde. Let that sink in...

Savage. Edgelords on suicidewatch

we should lock up these journos for posting pictures of the victims

Free speech with certain conditions is not in the Austrailan Constitution but it has been regonised as a common law right: Momcilovic v The Queen.

However, free speech is not a right like Americans enjoy. It is subject to curtailing legislation such as s 18C and other pieces.

Claiming its political communication (as provided for in Lange v Australian Broadcasting Corporation) doesn't work either.

I am concerned about the state of our freedom of speech.

You have the soon to be largest number of Muslims in the world

Not sure about milling/cnc machines but they have been trying to restrict 3d printers and make them require a license.
Theoretically, they could make a case based on intent to manufacture a prohibited item just for owning one right now. They'd need a bit more to the case than that but it's possible.

Attached: smokingkid.jpg (293x301, 11K)

T. POOPINDER DRUMSHITSA
T. TURDINDER POOTEL
T. SHITSAK TURDINER
T. LOOINDA SATREET

Attached: 61C6C5C1-9729-4BB5-90A8-6B9C1E2A381F.jpg (768x768, 85K)

Translation - it's sorta a background right, some states have provided some level of legislative protections, but it can be almost entirely legislated away by the government just like any other law.

Which one my boy I already frequent mr.annings twitter but I’m pretty sure I’m shadow banned

This is what Tyranny looks like. This is worse than George Orwells 1984.

No that'd be you chap.

Dumb shit....
He should have known you can’t post that shit on fav book or twatter without getting arrested. That’s why we have four chan. People aren’t faint of heart or jewed here.

It's not as bad as England - with their Parliamentary Sovereignty. I swear they are headed for dark times.

But, we must be careful. See how people overreact and are so quick to change the laws?

They removed it and now I can't comment on any of their posts lol. They asked what gun I use to do away with stress and said "kebab remover"

Attached: 2019-03-18_00.11.06.jpg (471x466, 133K)

Our country is going plum retarded over all this.

We now have people seriously demanding the Crusaders rugby team change their name. Also that Facebook is also responsible.

I wish the government would just give him the chair and move on, instead the country has to crucify itself for his sins

No its shock combined with virtue signaling and people thinking they have to do something but having no clue what.

>hold my beer

Honestly, if I were in any other nation than the US I would not post 'that' video or any excepts from it anywhere. Just don't do it.

yet you browse this website, the fucking irony.

>No its shock combined with virtue signaling and people thinking they have to do something but having no clue what.

It's not though and that's my point, you are simply led to believe that to ease the tensions and for Muslims to think you are good because the truth will only make the Muslims more mad, the banning of the video is because it will lead to more radicalized Muslims which is why there wasn't banning of other non-Muslim death videos because they do not fear a white/christian backlash.

This tactic is used all the time in the West. You must be new.

I don't think Russia is a shit hole. You guys are alright. But yes, we need a loisense for everything

Too right mate, if the US wants to invade down under I'm fucking surrendering, fuck protecting a country that won't protect me.

Corporate lawyer guy?

Anyway, yeah, have to agree, unless you're ready to get stomped on and do the whole "principled stand in prison" thing.

>I'm fucking surrendering
Traitor. You should be fucking joining them.

Nah I'm a student? Who's that?

Same policemen!

Looks like they're starting to have doubts about their shitty job too.

Attached: 1543901895348.jpg (1060x795, 203K)

nvm. Guy in another thread. Similar style. All good.

With what spoons?

Was he a dickhead? I bet he was a dickhead.