Feels thread

what pissed/depressed you off this week user lets share, I really need this

Attached: WtX6alH.jpg (3496x4024, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1JarsuzEJ5t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not much desu. Was pretty worried about finding a job when my current contract ends but I'm all loved up and it's sustaining me for now until it all, inevitably, goes tits up.

me first: I just got my results for entry college, I didnt make it, even when I put my heart out and did an amazing work and studied for over a year,
I dont understand what I did wrong, I dont even whant to as for a review, my mom paid me an hotel room for the whole year on this town and I fucking hate it now I dont know what to do I dissapointed everyone, I want to go back home and die, memes aside Ive never felt so bad and ashamed, I thought I was a genius, I told my mom there was no problem and now I gotta call her and tell her Im an failure, and is the second time it happens

Being forcibly hospitalized against my will despite not having plans to kill myself and falling down a rabbit hole realizing that psychiatry and psychology is a total sham and if you seriously want to get better from depression what you need is to heal your trauma and share your thoughts and feelings with a human being who doesn't have any ability or pressure to hospitalize you or push you to take medication that doesn't work from a fucked up mental health system.

sometimes it feels like i want to die. what is life worth living if i can't physically accomplish the things i want to or enjoy things that i used to love?

my ex abused me over trying to leave him even though it was his idea at first. my life is changed forever. there is no cure. i want to cry. it's not fair.

Finding out that the disgraced ex-priest who was murder in Nevada a few days ago was actually once my math tutor. John you bastard! I want my money back

It was not this week, but one time the lads were having a round of drinks and joking around and one of them said this: "You'll can't get a girl, user, you'll always have to pay for sex."
At the time I laughed and bantered back, but it really hurt me.

My oneitis rejected me again and started to act like a bitch while she was doing that.

But now i dont know what do feel about her, i dont know if continue to be her friend or just turn my back to her and continue with my life

but i still want to talk and know more about her life thought

I started my first full time job that is part of my career a few months ago. It’s hours are 3 to 11:30 pm, and I don’t see my family much or get to play video games with my friends after work anymore. This isolation made me start to dwell on the fact that I’ll probably never have a SO despite the fact that I have no real handicap. Feel stuck in my own mind

I feel like people just don't like me. You know when you meet someone and you immediatly dislike them ? That's me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I think it's because I'm boring and bring nothing of value to others so they're not interested in me. I do talk with a few people, but as soon as I leave school I'm completely alone. They only text me for help with schoolwork. If I don't initiate a convo it never happens

Good for you user, enjoy it while it lasts.

Don't despair user. I know people for tried to get into med school for 6 years before entering, but they ended up entering and they're happy now. Keep your head up and work harder. However, don't be obsessed either. If a path is not for you, you have to learn to let it go and look for alternatives

Agreed, mental hospitals are fucked. Sorry for what's happening to you user. Isn't there a way to prove you're okay and you can get out ?

The only thing that is permanent is death, user. You can always change, you can always accomplish what you want, you can always heal. Give yourself some time and go back to your roots. Talk to your parents and friends, do something you used to enjoy, get some icecream or something. Remember, time heals all wounds

Did he actually mean it or was it just banter ? Sometimes it's hard to tell between the two. Anyways don't worry, girls get less picky when they're older

If she clearly doesn't like you I don't think there's a point in continuing. Go on with your life, you'll meet other women

Hmm I see how that could fuck up your usual schedule. Isn't there a way to change the schedule ? If not then try to find a new social circle that fits your schedule. Tho it's probably harder to find girls when you're older

2 mass shootings that happened...
One in new zealand that I had the bad luck of watching the video ('friend' sent me saying it was an airsoft match...) and the other one in Brazil, 2 kids entering the school and shooting everyone...
Those things really get to me, I feel the pain of both the people shot at and the shooter... Been holding my tears for a few days...

>harder to find girls when you are older. I feel like the problem is the opposite. I’m 23 and everyone I work with is at least 10 years older, or taken already.

I usually don't care about shootings but this NZ one fucked me up. Like, that dude blasted Initial D music and said ''subscribe to pewdiepie'' before killing people. What the fuck is going on ?

Fucked up that post whoops

He went live on facebook man... Gosh... I need to talk about it, but it's so hard to do so and not just cry and go all crazy...
I feel sooooooo sad that someone gets to that point!!...

Hmm let's see, lost my job today, was also supposed to receive my month's pay today as well but they haven't paid me and have also been told they will be deducting 80% of it due to days I missed which were out of my control (family issues) told my gf today who I live with and she's barely looked at me nevermind spoke to me and I owe out money which was supposed to be paid from my pay cheque today so yeah that's great!! Literally have 0 in my bank, no money for anything and i have no idea when what little of my salary is actually going to be sent to my account

I get what you mean, I used to be like this when I was new to world politics. Honestly, after seeing a few videos of Israeli soldiers beating up Palestinian kids against a wall you stop being hurt by what happens in the world because otherwise you'd be constantly crying.

But don't feel sad for the murderer. He was completely lucid and firmly believed he was doing something right. Instead, you should try to understand what made him like this, and how to avoid that kind of mindset from spreading into people you know.

>Isn't there a way to prove you're okay and you can get out ?
Yes I'm out now but it was an eye opening experience. It made me realize how toxic these people that promote psychology and psychiatry are. But what really fucking sucked was that my therapist, while she definitely wasn't perfect was actually really empathetic and my therapy experience was almost something beautiful. But when I pointed out fears about psychiatry and noted how the fact she could hospitalize me involuntarily could cause someone to not be as open about suicidal thoughts and feelings she got panicky and then sent me to a hospital. It was honestly a really fucking sad way to end a relationship like that it hurt but I'm gonna get by.

vocaroo.com/i/s1JarsuzEJ5t

i don't think it's that easy, user. i was told i have to live a "new normal" due to my injuries.. i can't enjoy roller coasters now, i'm worried i can't go hiking or even lift certain things up anymore, no more wishing to homestead probability. i can't do desk jobs or stand in place for long. time can't heel this trauma. i'm trying to get help and make friends again but it's so hard when i don't want to burden people and explain why i may not be able to do certain things.

I'm seriously considering suicide because things don't seem to be getting much better.

im getting old and have nothing to show for it
everyday is full of pain and regret
I really do hate myself

When I drink I always get depressed, really depressed, but it's gotten worse and worse in my acting out on it as years have gone, I don't have one sole reason why I do but I know all the things that get me, and like they do but I don't think about it normally. I've had the police and NHS at my house twice in the past week, now I'm doing stuff like cutting myself. But last two days I feel a bit better because I have a plan, I'm gonna speak to a doctor, try and resolve these whatever they are in me because I'm getting worse without and I don't wanna end up either killing myself or being sectioned. I'm gonna try and help myself.

Wonder why I wasted 3 years with someone who hates everything I enjoy. I wish I could have those 3 years back. Gomna break up with this bitch this weekend.

Thought things were going well with this girl in my class I started to get interested in. We bonded at a party last Friday, exchanged numbers, and started talking. She even started sitting with me in class. But then she casually dropped that she had a boyfriend in conversation. Feels bad man but it was a small crush and I’ll live.

Wish I could vent, but never again.

oh fuck im probably overthinking this but i was sleeping at this guys house and i heard a weird sound wake me up, i couldn't decide for some reason if i should wake up my partner because he said he went to work in the afternoon. for ages and ages he had constantly told me that he works in the afternoons. but at the same time he told me he has massive trouble sleeping and has insomnia and shit, so i was nervous as fuck to wake him up. while i was pondering if i should wake him up or not i fall back asleep like a fucking idiot.

when i woke back up he was running around trying to get ready and i felt like an idiot because i realized the alarm he set was for work.

i feel fucking terrile because i could have woken him up so he could get to work on time.

this is why ive been single all these years im fucking stupid im convinced there's osmething wrong with my brain. this is like the 4th time something happened where it was obvious my help was needed but i didn't act and as a result someone got fucked in the ass because i'm too afraid or unsure of the situation.

Being lied to multiple times about some dumb shit but still getting angry at how petty their lies were. I hate liars

Nothing's more annoying to me when somebody chooses to lie about trivial things when they could've just been honest. To me its the mark of a real fucking rotten person. Why they choose dishonesty, idk

Over the course of the past year I almost got into a relationship twice and both times the girl ghosted me. Am I cursed or something?
I just want a normal relationship for once in my life. I'm 25 and I missed out on high school love, I missed out on college love. I'm in the work force and never seem to have the chance to meet any one who wants a long term relationship.

I don't know anybody in this town I've lived in for two years now and I thought I came so close to getting a date with a girl but she pretended like she couldn't make it and she'd see in a couple weeks. today i found out that was a lie, which i guess i already guessed but the confirmation really hit it home, and i'm borderline devastated because it made me realize how alone i have been.

lol, nobody wants to hear your stupid shit. break a rule and keep it to yourself

I don't remember but I gotta stop being a little bitch. Not for any good reason besides not giving (((them))) the satisfaction of making me suffer. Those motherfucking fucks better get what's coming to them.

The person I loved stopped talking to me. He didn't say it was final and he says he'll be coming back, so I've been keeping my phone and PC on where ever I go. But I'm so scared that it is final, I just really miss him so much.

the fact that I'm still share oxygen with all of you

Aussie shitposting went too far

I will most likely fail this semester and the worst thing is I don't feel like trying anymore. I'm at year 4 in a 6 year med school in europe, almost finishing up, but I want to die because there is no future for me. I have no friends inside and outside my uni (well I do, but rarely get the chance to see them).

Attached: iP5xiOS7-lock-MBV.jpg (640x1136, 90K)

This week I ended a 6 year relationship because I refuse to relocate (to a different state) for her to pursue her degree. I also lost $8,000 dollars on a terrible investment. On top of this I have a cold that wont go away because of the fuck load of stress I'm experiencing. I have been the next person in line for a promotion at work that would increase my yearly earnings by about $20,000 but have been said person in line for the past 5 years. I wanted to kill myself midweek, even went on this trash site to ask ideas on how to make it look accidental. I tied a rope to the support beam in my garage and tied the other end around my neck and attempted to hang myself but I pussied out and pulled myself up and untied the rope. I sat in my garage and cried like a bitch. I have slept about 5 hours total since Wednesday. I also purchased blow today and forsee a relapse. All in all, I dont know why I dont just shoot myself in the head, mostly cause I imagine the mess (also because I'm afriad of what happens after)... but yet I'm still here. I still might just put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger...but I'm gonna hold out as long as possible

When I'm in a setting where I'm useful, I feel like a total badass. If it something that takes smarts or useless trivia or dexterity or research or whatever, I'm your guy. I can command a room full of strangers. I own the place. I can run the place.
I love those settings. Academia. Science. Machines. Books. Watching game shows I'll never appear on. Being in the middle of emergencies. When something breaks and it needs a fix. When someone's hurt and they need help. I like it when everyone has to depend on me for some specific thing I'm a genius at and I get to be helpful.
In any other setting, I feel like a fucking retard. At home. In my neighborhood. On the bus. At the grocery store. At the gas station. In restaurants. With my family. On the highway. Basically real life and adulting in general. I'm that weird little spastic guy and it's almost sitcom-esque how badly I manage to fuck everything up.
My demeanor's different, too. I'm quiet and introverted and passive and apologetic and barely even speak to people. I'm conscious of how clumsily I'm doing this whole going-about-your-day-like-a-normal-person thing. I'm like 99% sure I'm literally, clinically autistic.
When I'm in badass mode, when people need me, they like me. When I'm not, which is 90% of the time, I get infantilized and people always look at me weird.

Hey No.20682407 theres no room to be blue. Just remember that once you hit rock bottem only one place left to go.
Also you may not think it but there are people who care about you. I have been in the same position as you but im still here.
Your not a "waste of space" your a good guy.

Thanks. I'm fucking trying. Never been in this dark of a place before.

I'm having an anxiety attack and have to wake up in 4 hours, fuck this shit

Was is verbal abuse? If it was, i actually did almost the same to some girl I was fucking. Now I'm feeling like a petty controlling freak. Which seems to be accurate. She's luck that this shit happened now and not in the future.

I know that this won't help, but I'm sorry for being the same kind of childish asshole that abused you.

You need some Dave Ransey, user

Keep grinding. I believe in you! The trick is, you have to believe in yourself too.
It gets better bro. I'd be sad if I found out you are kill. Grind it out for me.
INTJ spotted
Deep breaths, m'lad

I talked again with my roommate about the fact that his nightly sex with his girlfriend wakes me up and keeps me awake. Every night, and if I manage to fall back asleep they wake me up again with their morning sex. And despite him saying he’d knock it back some, as soon as his girlfriend comes over he shoves his head so far up her ass that he seems to forget everything.

Best friend of ten years, and I’m being pushed aside for some 40 year old beat up pussy. I shouldn’t have to work my sleep schedule around his sex life and his loud girlfriend, but apparently it’s too much to risk losing the pussy to treat your friend right.

Memes have gone too far.

The scare that my girlfriend could have been pregnant got me really depressed because I was planning on breaking up with her that week and I felt like I would not only be trapped in an unhappy relationship but that I would have to look after a kid. I hate kids more than anything. She's not pregnant (according to the test) so I'm just hoping she's not pregnant so I can break up with her

>you should try to understand what made him like this
It's just a response to what muslims have done in the past decade.

I wish I was like that, but I am a fucking retard in all aspects of life

i watched the new zealand shooter video and felt nothing except some satisfaction at seeing him kill muslims. I dont even feel sad and it’s not like i make it a habit at all to watch liveleak videos.the one time i clicked on an isis beheading video i immediately felt sick and closed it. Not so much here.
I guess i’m racist and hate muslims. Fuck i never thought i would be this kind of person.

I don't watch the liveleak videos too, but I think this video just wasn't too graphic or gory. When the moroccans cut the throats of those 2 European women, I couldn't watch that since the gory shit disgusted me.

have extreme anxiety about an exam i did bad on bc i ran out of time. I had to drop the class last semester bc the professor was a dick head and gave zero partial credit (a lot of the class received 5-10% grade on their mid term i got a 5 kek). He fucking makes us write code which is total bullshit and he acts like he's doing us such a huge favor by telling us whats going to be on the exam and what to study for and gives us a cheat sheet but the exam is still hard as FUCK. Last semester he sent out this email to the entire class, and I can not believe the delusion. Yeah it's the whole class fault for doing bad you're not a shit professor or anything. (he says our class was the worst in 8 semesters but he let previous classes 2016 and before use their laptops for exams and stopped in 2017 and now only allows 1 crib sheet. go figure.)

This semester I actually got a decent grasped on the material and was more confident going in and when I go my exam I definitely did better than last time but fucked my self spending too much time on big point questions instead of tedious ones i could solve. Shit I just want my grade so I can stop thinking about it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 10.54.22 AM.png (1580x1108, 267K)

I feel like I'm going to be stuck living with my mother for the rest of my life because my credit is fucked. Getting denied apartment rentals constantly because of my credit isn't encouraging either.

at a crossroads regarding my career, unsure what to continue doing at university. also generally just not feeling like doing anything.

also the other night I met friends of a friend and we were all talking having a good time, then another louder friend arrived and asked invasive questions. it came to discussing relationships and I mentioned I had a few ex girlfriends, but I'm still friends with some of them. this loud friend of my friend she said "oh so you're one of those" and I said "what" then she said in a mocking voice "I'm still friends with my exes". I'm not sure what she meant and I got quiet after that and my friend could tell I was upset and then the friend of the friend kept asking me if I was okay which was real annoying. my friend and I left soon after and she kept apologizing but I don't want to meet her other friend again, I dunno why but the way her friend acted hurt me for some reason.

all in all not a great week for me. if you read this thanks for reading.

please don't say she's lucky for being in that situation now rather than later. you don't know that it would have happened later, it's just is a way to try and rationalize it.. please try to change. be the person you would want someone close to you to date, like your mom or sister or any female friend you have. my abuse was mental/emotional/physical.

Another week of wage cucking without no social life.

>letting what one dumb cunt said ruin your whole night
Let it go mate.

It would mean a lot to me, after having read what you wrote, that you stay alive. So many people suffer after break-ups and work related problems, but I believe you can make it through all of this. Keep on living and believing in yourself... I believe in you!

true. I dunno why it really affected me so much, I usually consider myself pretty thick skinned. maybe I was a little embarrassed or felt bad bc there were others there too. also haven't been in a good place mentally recently. thanks for reading and replying though, ill let it go.

The health care industry is ran by crooked fucks who should roast in hell, to treat junkies like children and cut off cancer patient’s medication like it’s doing anything but ruining their quality of life.. there should be a 3 strike rule for overdosing, 3rd time you exhaust emergency resources to get high and almost die they just let you overdose and you’re on your own. I know that’s fucked up but so is making pain meds impossible to get for people that need them to function , without wanting to die because their cancer pain hurts so bad.

You can’t let one person fuck up your world, I’ve been there and when I look back I realize how much time I wasted giving a fuck about people that don’t.

My continuous lust for pleasure leading to being unfaithful yet again.

None of the victims did anything wrong in the past decade you monumental faggot. If killing people because of group responsibility was okay I'd be murdering every white person I encounter

You're not this kind of person, you've been turned into this kind of person by those who want you to hate muslims. It's divide & conquer tactis user, they're as old as time. If you don't like muslims coming to western countries, then start wondering why are they coming and who is letting them in.

i'm trying user but my world is kind of fucked up now. i made a post about it if anyone can offer advice or similar experiences :(

>had dental thing done
>never felt right from the beginning
>told dentist that, he shrugged me off
>months later it's still daily discomfort
>not painful just mildly annoying
>think it's actually getting worse now
>at the same time actually don't want to need it redone, hurt like a bitch
I'll probably have to drag my carcass back in but man it sucks. when it was done I couldn't open my mouth for two days afterwards (tmjd is real great). Thinking of just eating a bullet. My daily life is suffering trash anyway. Best thing would be to read the rest of the books I wanted to read then kill myself right? No job no money no hope, all my best efforts came to nothing and I'm fucked. Did everything right and got fucked. Now I get to lay here with anxiety and this constant annoying dental shit driving me insane. And my only option to alleviate the annoyance is to endure two days of pure hell and torture and hope it gets done right this time.

Had a good time so now I'm in the inevitable come down that seem to always follow.

didn't go to university and regret it

about to go back at 25, feels not only intimidating, but depressing because I won't be out until I'm almost 30

I'll spend my 30's climbing ladders when I should be solidifying my wealth

I'll be working well into my 60's

I'm paranoid that Jow Forums might actually be right, and I will marry a woman who only loves me for my money

I just want to escape my head

Attached: 1528685842516.jpg (397x230, 17K)

it’s never too late to accomplish your goals
you can’t compare yourself to other people, because you are unique
remember, you got this

yeah, I feel that too
imo it’s better to have enjoyed that feeling of happiness and then the feeling of melancholy than to have no feeling at all

hey, it will get better. I don’t want to give a “light at the end of the tunnel” spiel or any bs like that, but just make sure that you acknowledge that the feeling of ending it all is temporary, and will subside. now, I’m not sure at all if your pain will continue or not, but I know that wanting to kill yourself will NOT continue

Lonely

Life circumstances mean I still live at home and have to stay there for the rest of the year. I just want to smash and have my own place so I can learn how into relationships. I'm 25 it's getting a bit too late. I have girls who might be a tad interested but I pussy out because I can't eventually say hey wanna go back to my place?

Absolutely, spent 5 years or so trying to avoid it by doing nothing of any significance and I can't forgive myself for it. Still hurts though, especially when you've been on a brief oxytocin overload and have to fight the addiction at the same time.

>I can't eventually say hey wanna go back to my place?
Not even a possibility for me desu, living with your parents because you decided to pursue jobs in a poorly paid sector isn't a great look.

I have no plans to kill myself just yet merely because i want to, so relax
I am however miserable and can't be not-miserable

This is the new hyperreal world.

Communism has ruined my country and my family’s life for generations. I want to take every leftist on earth and torture them slowly.

My nephew, every day this insufferable little prick pisses me off, can I get a restraining order in the state of Georgia if for someone who is to young to harm me physically?

Same, I know how you feel. Most of these leftists are college kids who are sold an identity because they're rootless identityless cultureless faggots. Don't bother with them, live your life to the fullest and let them rot in their retarded ideas. If they come for you, feel free to punch them as hard as you can tho

My girlfriend of 10 months broke up with me because apparently she needs me more than I need her and me not communicating enough is worse than being Hitler.
I also quit my job on the same day that happened so I'm all disoriented.

Attached: 1341903420470.jpg (426x304, 18K)

stop hanging around Jow Forums
if you read communist, fascist and capitalist literature and history you'll find that they are all evil and thinking one is better than the other is retarded
its always easier to blame someone else for your own misfortune

went to the beach today thinking maybe it would cheer me up

instead I realized was that I wasted my youth behind a computer, that I'm incredibly ugly and fat and that I'm practically invisible to girls and have been for the last 5-8 years.

just made me want to kms

>its always easier to blame someone else for your own misfortune
that is exactly what every leftists does...

What does what I said have to do with Jow Forums ? I hate commies for killing 150,000 people in my country, I hate the elites of capitalism for destroying the West in the past century but I respect capitalism as a pretty good system. I have nothing against fascism personally as it didn't affect me, but I see how retarded it is.

Sometimes there are people to blame for your misfortune. You shouldn't obsess over it and blame them for your personal failures, but yeah if it wasn't for commies my life would be much better right now.

It's for the best, user. GFs that are unreasonably clingy are always gonna drag you down. Currently in the process of attempting to break up with mine RN, I regret not doing it a while ago. You getting out of this was a blessing in disguise. I know it probably hurts and you most likely had great chemistry and a deep connection, but this stuff will always come back and hurt you more than the other stuff benefits you.

You’re fucking dumb, I never said I was fash or whatever, I don’t care about parties I just want my family to be left alone and alive. A communist government is currently genociding my home country after decades of property and money theft from all the people, hunting protestors like animals, secret prisons and mass graves right at this very fucking second. I’m not blaming others for my misfortune, I’m holding accountable the ones responsible for and accomplices of 40+ years of genocide.

My family and country had a history with both fascist and communist way of life and it was and is shitty
They served their purpose in dividing the people while parading around disguising as great unifications, I fail to be empathetic towards anyone because they could have simply moved away or not participated
I mentioned Jow Forums because you're advocating violence against someone, as if violence will breed anything positive, break the fucking cycle and realize you're just being manipulated before you end up dying in a war

>advocating violence
What else would you prescribe o wise one, when dealing with a government that usurps all elections, hunts people down who dissent in any way, rounds up and executes them daily, steals all their money and land, and then covers it all up? Pussy “modern” faggots like you are the reason shit like this happens in the first place. You can’t reason with genocidal tyrants, all the sanctions and isolation in the world won’t get them off their precious throne, only death.
>they could have simply moved away or not participated
1. “Just moving away” isn’t just that easy like magic, mostly just upper and middle classes, but the poor, the rural farm workers etc can’t just leave, both due to money and land,
2. Not participated in what? Being opposed to the oppressors? It’s about having principles and being able to live with yourself as a human being knowing you didn’t just roll over and take it up the ass.
You’re being manipulated. No one can just sit back calmly and watch their people be brutalized and slaughtered like animals. I would be honored to die fighting communists.

But I told him to let lefties alone and live his own life, and defend himself if they come for him.

I agree that violence isn't the answer most of the time, but sometimes it is necessary. My people didn't free themselves from French colonization through peaceful protest.

However you're right that in today's world there are divide & conquer tactis being implanted on a large scale, and it will not end well. i don't think there's a way to stop it at this point honestly

>I have no motivation to do a paper for a LIT class thats due on tuesday
>my parents are on the other side of the world (not pissed, they need the time off)
>I have no job
>most of my favorite vidya series are going to shit
>hardly have any money, if I do, it all goes to vidya, booze, models, and anime BDs
>stuck in my little room in the house because got no money nor anything to do and I really care for my dog
Life is fun

Attached: 1542074014280.jpg (784x574, 62K)

> “Just moving away” isn’t just that easy like magic
actually it is, you'd be amazed at how much ground you can cover with no money in your pockets, land issues are neglectable when you take your and your loved ones lives into account
> It’s about having principles and being able to live with yourself as a human being knowing you didn’t just roll over and take it up the ass.
You don't matter, your principles don't matter and are laughable at best, drop them before you end up dead like the millions that came before you
> I would be honored to die fighting communists.
Grow up and read more, that sounds so cringey

Aye, excuse my bluntness, I have little patience these days, my people also earned their "freedom" through hard fought battles but that shit should be left in the history imo

Well, there's this girl that i really like. We share the same friends. She sometimes seems interested in me and sometimes she doesn't. We hang out almost every week. Yesterday we hung out actually. But i really don't know what to do. I feel like if i ruin our friendship, i will also lose all of my friends too. I'm thinking about disassociating honestly.

Take up an obnoxious instrument. Like the recorder or drums or trumpet. Every time he wakes you up you play that fucking trumpet harder than you’ve done anything in ur life. His boner is lost or you train him to associate trumpets with sex. Either way you win

No problem man. I'm not resentful because of the past or anything, I just keep my precautions. Jews betrayed us in the past, so now I'm wary of them, for example. Some things are hard to forget

Almost 24, worked 2 jobs quite hard this week. One is not really enjoyable anymore but brings in cash.
The other is a pretty cool project but not really my project.

I planned to work this weekend on my own projects, but I'm just too tired. I couldn't bring myself to work today, I slowly see my dreams becoming less likely to succeed.
I'm not giving up but I'm realizing how small of a chance I actually have, even though I'll risk a lot.

If my current plan fails I will probably have to give up on one dream

amending cv and cover letter to job specs which is practically word for word what ive done for years and not even getting a response

Sort of in the same boat, user. I'm currently only working Mon-Thu since work has been slow and I can't bring myself to do shit during the torturous three day weekends.
I've only been neglecting my personal projects a lot and they don't seem to be going anywhere. Weekends are always god awful.

Holy fuck. This is exactly my life. Not only that, but I take my work so seriously. And more depressingly is I just hate myself. Its worse that I am experiencing the same thing as you, not enjoying myself anymore and not able to achieve normie things.

WHy do so many people feel this way and there are even more people who go carefree through life?
I hate that I care so much about the outcome of my achievements.

Found out my girlfriend of 4 years has been cheating on me the whole relationship. Multiple people and the worst part it was just so they could use her as a cum bucket and she knows that and thought so little of me and our relationship that she didn't care.

I'm fucked up rn and contemplating ending my pathetic life. I'm sure I'll get all the help I need here KEK.

The next worst part is this genuinely isn't even a LARP.