I stopped my friend from suicide

Skip forward about 10 hours and she fucking hates me. She's in the hospital talking to some guy she hasn't spoken to in months about how much she hates me for trying to help her. Apparently, she only spoke to me because she felt bad for me which makes so sense because she ate dinner with me and shit by her own choice, and we always had genuine conversations with each other about personal things she wouldn't tell anyone she "hated" so that's just a load of shit.

So, what do I do now? I don't like the way I'm going to phrase this, but she was literally my only motivation in my life. And I even told her that if it wasn't for her I'd probably be dead. She was my only source of happiness in my worthless life. so now that she "hates" me... Should I just go to the train tracks and do what I stopped her from doing? I'm hurting too much now. Way too much.

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

pretty much if your motive for stopping her was anything other than helping a mentally unstable person, you should find a comfortable spot on the train tracks

She is probably getting treatment for her mental illness now, you can go volunteer the same in a different hospital likely.

I forgot about myself entirely in that situation. I wasn't doing it for my own benefits.

Don't do it mang. Somebody is alive because of what you did. That's an amazing thing. You should be really proud of yourself. You're worth it, user

Are you that L lawliet faggot?

>suicide attempt chick is mad you saved her
This is completely normal. Don't feel bad user, you did good

>making one mentally ill person the source of your happiness
Kek

no

We're both mentally ill and I love her, we're both in this together... When I make her smile find worth in myself. Even when she's upset her personality somehow is still amazing.

Thank you.

And thank you too. It does actually mean a lot.

>she was literally my only motivation in my life
Motivate yourself baka.
Chic sounds like a fucking loser, let her do whatever and live your own life.

There's supposed to be an I there in the first response. Sorry.

>We're both mentally ill and I love her, we're both in this together... When I make her smile find worth in myself. Even when she's upset her personality somehow is still amazing.
>We're both mentally ill and I love her, we're both in this together
>I love her
The plot thickens. kek what happened to this being about your friend? And you are mentally ill too...a picture is starting to form in my head of the reality of your situation

Attached: 1548883950190.gif (500x500, 256K)

We've been friends since high school. During the time between then and now, I've accidentally fallen in love with her. I pushed away all my dude friends to spend more time with her, but I guess she just wanted us to be friends.

She hates you now because of her condition. If she gets the proper care and makes it out of this mess, she will be very thankful for what you did.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, it's calmed me down a bunch now.

If she gets counseling or other psychological treatment, she might be very erratic and unpredictable until she starts realizing her problem. If she's put on meds, she will be very gloomy and offbeat because of them.
No matter the care she gets, she will need your support, user. Be understanding, and be strong for her.

Alright, thank you for the advice, I really mean it. And I'll be prepared to help her through the abyss, no matter how long it will take.

stab her in the hospital

If you ever have feelings for a girl that just wants to be friends, ditch the bitch, you can get out of the friendzone if it's not too deep but you're sincerely fucked

Sounds Boarderline Personality Disorder

>She was my only source of happiness in my worthless life. so now that she "hates" me...
lmao loser
don't worry Teenager Timothy, everything will be fine in ~5 years

You'll be better of dead
You can't suffer with no brain

Of course not focusing your life on one person would help but u k bridges don't move

Don't blame yourself for anything but having saved someone's life. You're good user, don't forget that.