Women are fucked nowadays, I kind of want out...

Women are fucked nowadays, I kind of want out.. at least emotionally and find fulfilment elsewhere in my life (not that I was seeking out women for fulfilment prior; but just the urge is stronger now).

I have found that a woman loves you only UNTIL someone with more value comes along - Emotional, Financial etc. A woman's love is based on securing the future for the offspring.. so they don't love you but only what you can provide them. All girls are the same in regards to this. I need help dealing with the post depression of knowing this information.

From women we require the below 7 options as men (or at least seek them out for this, perhaps there are more than 7 but just getting my thoughts out though). I have listed below what I believe I can shift each of these sections to.

1. Something to devote our energy and passion
> Hobbies, Work, Aquisition of knowledge

2. Caring for an individual
> Charity work, Family and Male Friendship

3. Mental Connection
> Male friendship

4. Desire/Appreciation of beauty
> Art, Litereature and Music

5. To be loved in return
> Pets, Family and Male friendship

6. Physical Contact
7. Emotional Connection

That leaves physical contact and emotional connection remaining, I will continue to date women on the basis of physical contact, however where should I seek outwardly except via woman for an emotional connection? As I know women cannot provide this to me now.

Let me know if you gents have been through a similar thought process to mine and how you dealt..

(I am still dating someone so this is not a post-break up rant, its just information I know to be true and need help dealing with).

Attached: 45872610_298320187489068_977140242359652822_n.jpg (320x320, 22K)

>and find fulfilment elsewhere in my life
You should be doing that anyway.

I just said I was m8, read inside the brackets I wrote.

If you can't hug or be emotionally vulnerable to just friends, you are befriending broken people and should stop doing that.

They made me think you protest too much and you in fact were obsessing over women.

I don't really understand the start of the sentence you wrote, not obsessing but pondering.. thoughts come and go naturally. I cannot control where they arise nor what thoughts I have. However I can control "putting the thoughts to bed" in a sense by solving the problems I have so I no longer think these thoughts as they have been solved

I can hug my friends comfortably, I do afmit I am one to not outwardly share my feelings with my male friends.. perhaps that is an area in which I can develop emotional connections

On how large an experimental sample are you basing your broad generalizations?

>All girls are the same in regards to this.
No. Exceptions will exist. I have male friends with this same exact view of women, and I agree with them. I'd be depressed too with modern women being my only dating option. But the fact I'm female and aware of this shows already exceptions exist.

>A woman's love is based on securing the future for the offspring.
One could argue man's love is limited on "is she fertile or infertile", "is she healthy and visually appealing and will birth healthy babies?", "is she good in bed?", "does she have a libido as high as mine?". Most men are like this, but not all of them.

>I have found that a woman loves you only UNTIL someone with more value comes along - Emotional, Financial etc.
Most modern women are weak and lack self control and morale. Unironically if they were Christian, they would have more control. I genuinely don't care about my bf's income, so long as he tries to keep any random job. He went broke or in debt several times, but I stayed with him anyway. Because I'm in it for his worldviews/personality and because he's also my best friend, not just a partner i care for. Again, not all women are the same, the majority is. Same how most men are alt-right cucks instead of actually being traditionalist or properly conservative, and are severally emasculated, but not all of them are like this.

>Something to devote our energy and passion
Who the fuck would want to date someone who sits all day on their pc, or playing on their s0i nintendo switch? Both genders would dislike this.

>Caring for an individual
Not all women want to make babies or him to have male friends. Charity work isn't necessary either.

>Mental Connection
>> Male friendship
Literally why is it bad if a female wants their bf to also be their male friends?

>Desire/Appreciation of beauty
Not necessarily, is a plus

>To be loved in return
So you're selfish. Just want a human cum dumpster. Try friends with benefits, it'll fit you more.

Attached: BBY_0059.png (160x144, 7K)

I don't think you understood the 7 points that I was making... I was saying those are the 7 things that I would seek a women out for..
However to be loved in return I cannot recieve that from a woman, so I need to actively go out and seek for a replacement via pets, family etc.
Devoting energy and passion to also is what I long to do for a woman subconsciously and I can't say why, but why should I do so if a woman will never love me in return... so instead I will actively push the energy into my passions and hobbies.
The other points you may understand better now..

Exceptions may exist but they are a minority, and if all women are able to display signs of affection even if faux then how can I distinguish between them..

I do agree on your point with christian women
>Broke but stayed with him
You are godsent if you had other men available to choose from but still stayed with him..

On the point of fertile/infertile.. for a male love can be based on the notion of all her "imperfections are still perfections", a woman who sees imperfections will be turned off (Except maybe in your case..)

No matter the amount it will never be accurate enough sample
1. There are billions of people, even 100 girls isint sufficient number
2. Different cultures and ages leads to bias
3. I may have a type of girl which also leads to bias.

I am basing this on my experience, others experience and logic.. all of which point to this viewpoint. I would love to be proved otherwise, i truly would however all of the "data" i currently have is stacking in favor of this idea

>some girl dumped/rejected me even though I was totally "in love" with her for 4 years but never talked to her until today, so now I've learned that since I'm totally amazing, that she ony rejected me because she isn't capable of love

this is how you sound right now
grow a backbone ffs

I haven't been rejected and am still with my current girl, read the end of my post before making assumptions

>im Christian and not lyke all those other gurls

that isn't going to last long since you're going to treat her like she isn't human or capable of emotions and shit talk her online. if you hate women so much don't date them?

and yes you were rejected. misogynists aren't born they are made. someone turned you down at some point. she has rejected a part of you at some point. if she wants kids are you going to stay even though you apparently hate her? if you have a daughter are you going to neglect her because she isn't capable of loving you? if you have a son are you going to raise him to hate women too?

you are unstable.
just break up and work on this detrimental mindset.

I can tell you are female lol
Why feed my ego by trying to prove myself to you, your views will not change no matter what I say..

I was more asking for males opinions than a females but whatever contribute by attempting to belittle me all you want..

Men are fucked nowadays, I kind of want out.. at least emotionally and find fulfilment elsewhere in my life (not that I was seeking out men for fulfilment prior; but just the urge is stronger now).

I have found that a man loves you only UNTIL someone with more value comes along - Emotional, Financial etc. A man's love is based on securing the future for the offspring.. so they don't love you but only what you can provide them. All guys are the same in regards to this. I need help dealing with the post depression of knowing this information.

Oh, it's just bait again.
Does anyone even ask for advice here anymore?

Except this isn't a true statement in the slightest... would be a good rebuttal if it did apply though... cute effort

Men are fucked nowadays, I kind of want out.. at least emotionally and find fulfilment elsewhere in my life (not that I was seeking out men for fulfilment prior; but just the urge is stronger now).

I have found that a man loves you only UNTIL someone with more value comes along - Emotional, Financial etc. A man's love is based on securing the future for the offspring.. so they don't love you but only what you can provide them. All guys are the same in regards to this. I need help dealing with the post depression of knowing this information.

ah lovely again please

You don't have any data, just a bias.

>pst it's bait, mate