''Je halve kont staat open'' dude turns out to be the Utrecht tram shooter

My my... what a plot twist

Attached: Gökmen Tanis1.jpg (256x256, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9KggZJpmYKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain yourself

doesn't look like him at all

hij lijkt er helemaal niet echt op kijk naar zijn neus

Attached: jYvO1Ubnur.png (1024x576, 852K)

Not again...

Dat is hij, kijk maar naar die oogopslag.
En er zijn andere foto's gelekt waarop je ziet dat hij het is.

Er zijn meerdere mensen met dat soort ogen mongol.

Kijk eens op andere sites los van Jow Forums autist.

-iets over domme belgen mompelen doet-

er is nu ook bekend wat er op het papiertje in de auto stond.
Kan begrijpen waarom die vrouw niets wilde zeggen

Hij heeft niet eens dezelfde haakneus kankerjoch

Idioot dat is hem. Wel een beetje toevallig anders dat ze destijds z'n adres hadden gepost en dat toevallig op steenworpafstand ligt van de 24oktoberlaan. En hij heet ook nog eens ook toevallig Gokmen.

proof it isn't him it is because reddit is upholding information spreading and calling it a white attack :^)

wut

Attached: pepefront.png (600x497, 8K)

Ga je schoolgeld terugvragen Wesley.
Wel eens gehoord van lichtinval en schaduwen?

Shooter was filmed in 2011

youtube.com/watch?v=9KggZJpmYKs

Gokmën “Je halve kont staat open? Dan stuur ik je naar Allah daarboven.” Tanis

Almost 8 years ago (2011) this dude called out pic related for wearing clothing that according to him was too revealing

Attached: Chantal Pownews.jpg (534x329, 77K)

god, this is one of the most disgusting languages i have ever heard. i think we should nuke you

Fuck off Paki.

We don't sound like snakes hissing at least

>imagine thinking every brit on Jow Forums must be a paki, when pakistanis only make up around 2% of the whole of the uk
ok muslim

WTKKF.

DIT KAN NIET

Diversity is our strength

He's not wrong

You are all Pakis to me.
Now go play some cricket or something.

This its truly disgusting.

wat bedoel je

Attached: 1552921272257.png (536x683, 289K)

Do it anglonigger

Attached: EE46583A-F105-4014-8EC6-DAA8BF091C1B.png (508x513, 23K)

Drop the memeflag and show your country fag

Weten ze dat zeker? Of is dat maar een gokmen

Kkr goeie

Dader is geen democraat. Kijk hoe hij erbij loopt.

Why is it always the Dutch flags that stop speaking the lingua franca here?

Jow Forums is run by dutchies

surprised i'm not the only one to think this, nothing against the dutch but it's second most disgusting only to yid-speak

fake news fuck off

If that were true we wouldn't have to worry about floods of discord trannies and reddit niggers ;^)

well, she was dressed like a prostitute

Only Netherland Dutch is horrible. Belgian Dutch is actually quite nice imo.

Fuck off tree hugger. It's already confirmed to be the same guy

k a n k e r

>Netherland Dutch & Belgian Dutch

It's Dutch and Flemish you French retard

>Being this retarded

Because we're the only real nationalists on Jow Forums.

so he is white?

Haven't you heard? Nobody is nationalist here. We're all just feds.

You speak the same language except Belgian speak it better you swamp nigger. Even Dutch people admit it.

>”white”

Dutch without an accent is actually pretty nice. The problem is most people that you hear are from the randstad (where the language is ugliest) or from places where they sound like farmers. otmurguh

Since when do Dutch people use words like Bompa, Frigo and Lavabo?

looks pretty dutch to me bro, just saying

Belgian Dutch is currupted by French words. The best Dutch in Belgian is spoken in Antwerpen, and they sound the closest to real Dutch.

It would be funny af if some Fed posted his badge with stamp.

So it looks like he wanted to shoot one female he knew. When others tried to help her, he opened fire on them too.
Noracewar.jpg

I think some ATFnigger did on Jow Forums once.

>Dutch without an accent
Het is onmogelijk om een taal zonder accent te spreken. "zonder accent" betekent meestal het standaar accent, zoals bij Nederlands dat het accent van het Kennemerland is, voor het Spaans Salamanca (?), voor het Engels dat van de koningin is en voor het Duits het journaal.

flemish =/= belgian dutch kankermongool

based

>Belgian Dutch is currupted by French words.
and that's a good thing

Walloons also have their own retarded expressions in French. It doesn't change the fact they still speak French instead of "Belgian" or some shit.

>without an accent

Attached: 13847998.jpg (300x300, 12K)

You don’t like hearing KKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHH?

>kaar vaar daar varr
fuck that shit.

My point exactly faggot, Belgian Dutch doesn't even exist

Aktchually West Flemish would be the dialect that the closest to standard Dutch spoken in Noord and Zuid Holland. They use je and jij instead of ge and gij, just to give you an example.

Remember, historically the Low Countries knew a West-East division, not a North South as it is since the 80 Years War. So West Flemish, Zeelands and Hollands were more connected since they all had this Frisian ingveonic touch.

In het Engels dus wel. Ik weet dat het feitelijk onjuist is maar een paar mongolen hebben bestloren om historisch Brabant en Loon ook onder Vlaanderen te scharen.

THOT patrolled

Fuck off, (((Anglo)))

He was 100% right

Fuck off you goth nordicuck, dutch people sre the most aryan people on the planet.

now this is a paki

I have a couple of American colleagues who have no problem with the Dutch G.
Speak dutch with a heavy American accent, but they own our G.

Alle Nederlandse dialecten zijn Istvaeoons knuppel. Alleen Fries en Engels (en Nedersaksisch?) zijn Ingvaeoons

>Je halve kont staat open
He's fucking right. Women shouldn't be allowed in the streets wearing that, it's public indecency.

nee kankermongolen
Belgisch Nederlands is iets anders dan Vlaams
Belgisch Nederlands is het kunstmatige belgische standaarddialect van nederlands. Vlaams is de verzameling streekdialecten die gesproken worden in België

Of course you Finns prefer naked sweaty men in your saunas

lol fag

based flikker btfo pseudo intellecten

vlaams en hollands hebben een groot ingvaeoons substraat kankerflikker

ok ngger

I feel like I stumbled into a thread full of dyslexic autists posting under a toothpaste flag. Its a mad fucking language.

Lees mijn post dan maar opnieuw mongol. Ik schreef duidelijk dat ze een touch Ingveoons hebben, een overblijfsel, een restant. Niet dat ze volledig Ingveoons zijn. Kan je geen Engels misschien?

It's an intentional strategy so disgusting *ngloids like you will never speak our langauge

Nobody asked you for shit, you cheese-eating surrender monkey

omg its unfathomable people talk like that. i thought niggers and pakis were bad, but to be perfectly honest, i would rather hear african niggers clicking their tongues, than this god awful specimen of language

Flikker op man, Belgische homo

Help us burgers out, OP. We only speak like...the first third of Dutch.

i bet it attracts niggers and turks like nothing else. maybe we should use you as bait to get rid of teh niggers from the UK and USA. hmmm. maybe this is how we go forward

I swear to fucking God it's a straight up half-way language between English and German. The "Strasse/Straat/street" dynamic is fucking EVERYWHERE in Dutch, it's amazing once you start to notice how common it is.

>wordt geconfronteerd met feiten
>valt terug op ad hominems

typische Jow Forumskito
bovendien ben ik Belgisch noch homo

I call out anyone wearing any garment in sauna and anyone wearing revealing clothes in public.

What do you mean Greekcuck? The guy was right she was dressed like a whore.

Best Dutch is heard through voice acting in Pokémon and Disney films

CAN WE GET AN UPDATE
IN
THE QUEEN'S ENGLISH, PLEASE?

Attached: !.png (288x299, 9K)

Ah ik heb het inderdaad verkeerd gelezen. Ik moet eerlijk zeggen dat ik niet weet of Oost-Vlaams/Zeeuws nauwer verwant zijn aan het Hollands dan Brabants, maar ik vind Brabants persoonlijk toch (ietsje) makkelijker te verstaan terwijl ik nooit in een gebied heb gewoond waar Brabants werd gesproken.
Mijn punt was echter dat het Antwerpse Nederlands het meest op het Nederlanse Nederlands leek.

it's like asking the muslims ITT to raise their hands

Tuurlijk kerel

Yes, a lot of words with a t in Dutch/English became a ß or s in German . Same thing with p->pf or k ->ch

based, back to the topic at hand.
no updates
back to talking about accents 'n shit. Hallo..abn anyone? abn therefor no accent

ABN is slechts het standaard accent. Dus nog steeds een accent.
Werd vroeger altijd belachelijk gemaakt in Limburg door mijn accent, en later in Zeeuws-Vlaanderen dacht men dat ik opzettelijk bekakt sprak.