Oops

oops

Attached: oops.png (1089x565, 751K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552751300572.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm
twitter.com/SevereAnon/status/1107467791060357120
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1552733783074.jpg (537x599, 133K)

>88

Attached: 1519467514980.jpg (1000x1148, 128K)

New house of the dead movie looks pretty rad!

Guise there's a shooting, let's huddle in the corner of an empty, spacious room!

Yeh wtf is with that?

>runs away like a coward
>dies
western (((muslim)))

was he attacking the shooter or trying to run around him?

the media says attacking.

idk?

Hit or miss

looks more like he was trying to run away senpai, look at the way he was trying to keep his distance from the shooter, tho it might have been him trying to dodge the barrel of the gun?
who knows

what matters is that he's dead

They were trying to get out the windows on either side but people at the front blocked them in unintentionally.

>tf2
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552751300572.webm
>queen
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm
>pic related
>below waist
>FUCKING GOTCHA!!!

Attached: 1552877752550.jpg (664x374, 40K)

He wasn't attacking at all, he wasn't even looking directly at the shooter and made no attempt on the gun. He saw an opening to get past when the shooter moved into the middle of the room, unfortunately he timed it as the shooter moved back again.

*record scratch*

I guess so.
if he was attacking he would have made a grab for the weapon.?

>unfortunately

Attached: 1552833248789.jpg (1089x565, 52K)

Ill have to watch the clip again but they seemed to be just huddled there not attempting to do fuck all.

only way to fight an armed opponent when you got nothing but your fists is to disarm him first, unless he was some featherweight thai boxing champion and was planning on taking him out with a single punch or something

playing dead, kind of the only way out of such a situation really

too bad for them tarrant isn't the kind to be fooled

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

Clearly shot in the face
How the fuck is that other guy parading around as this guy

grab the weapon and hope for the best!

shooter fell down right after, which was a comedic moment

>inb4 he tried to tackle
The camera is left mounted
He ran to the left of it
Put 2 and 2 together

Attached: 1552885074498.webm (852x480, 381K)

Checked. Hello mein fuhrer

It's the tragedy of all shootings, the inability to escape or defend yourself.

Both shots are very sus.
first shot- shot seems to be directed at her left side, but 'blood' appears on her right arm?
second shot- seems to be directed to her head (hence a piece of her hair flying off) but just before he turns away you can see 'blood' pooling in an unnatural way underneath her

How many people have you killed?

None, you?

You just seem to be very knowledgeable on what it should have looked like.

oh shit

dude. look at her shoulder. you can see her coat tear and everything. that big chunk that flies forward is probably her shoulder blade.

that's the "squib" on her arm if you look it moves as a solid object

I didn't support the dumb wars, nor the previous dozens of terror attacks including this one but that dude was a total coward who died trying to save himself while he could have saved others and probably himself too if he had actually tried tackling the "shooter". That's assuming this fake ass looking shit was even real.

Wtf?

>Gets chunk of skull blown out
>MUH FAILED SQUIB
Hahahahhaha

This.
A true Muslim chad would charge at you with bomb vest already equipped, against all odds even if it meant his life. Western Muslim virgin runs away like a coward and dies.

>hilariously

>Shooter turns his back to you
>Run for the exit instead of attacking him
>He turns around just as you get behind him
>Trip over a chair and get shot in the head at the same time
Perfection.

Yeah and is saying it's her shoulder. But how can that be when the disturbance in her hair would suggest the shot is to her left.

[X] Payback for Ebba
[ ] Payback for the Bataclan
[ ] Payback for Nice
Evening the score for the Bataclan won't be easy, it's going to require some hard work gents. Same goes for Nice. After that we can begin on squaring things up for Manchester.

>That awkward moment when you have to run to the shitter

Look closely, the squib is on her shoulder under fabric and the air blast from the blank move the fabric and squib.

if there's any glow nigger presence on this board it's the posters that create a conspiracy out of everything immediately before anyone has had any time to process what has happened. with this one it was the "phantom magazine" at first and now they're focusing on the "help me" bitch. places like this on the internet are supposed to parse out the truth and these people are deliberately trying to confuse everyone in hopes that nobody can trust anything that's happening.

Different Mosque. Mosque 2
This guy is from Mosque 1.
I agree with the rest here, he was trying to exit, not confront the shooter.

>'blood' appears on her right arm?
Bullet passed through her shoulder and hit her arm.

Attached: 5f9.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

they are very bad at their job. 99% of the time they are just circle jerking among themselves in hope the "signal boost" their bullshit narratives

sheeeeeeeit

>there's not enough time to process what's going on
What time do you think right now is?

bullet passes through her left shoulder, angled from right to left but it hits her right arm.
Yah sure matey.

>places like this on the internet are supposed to parse out the truth
and how do you do that without presenting alternate scenarios and arguing about it?

IT'S RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: Sidekicks-jonathan-brandis-11019007-746-576.jpg (746x576, 71K)

sounds like you've had a bit too much to think

Theyre boomers still stuck in the talk radio conspiracy world.

Yes he needs more time to process all that think

Because people think and act rationally when a lunatic with a gun walks in and starts blasting.

>implying they're not paid actors

Attached: 10844.png (325x250, 89K)

They're all thinking the same, tho, which suggests that it's rational. Or maybe playing possum is one of the basic tenants of Islam that you learn in a mosque. I wouldn't know.

what a shame

>bullet passes through her left shoulder, angled from right to left but it hits her right arm.
i just replayed the video several times in super slow motion. watch it again. it's the meat from her left shoulder is being blown into the crux of her right elbow.

>[X] Payback for Ebba
>[ ] Payback for the Bataclan
>[ ] Payback for Nice
>Evening the score for the Bataclan won't be easy, it's going to require some hard work gents. Same goes for Nice. After that we can begin on squaring things up for Manchester.

what about sept 11, 2001 ?

That's why that one guy doesn't have socks. His shoe bombs detonated but did no damage to the shooter.

JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF INCEL

Panic, fear, adrenaline all combine to make you do really senseless shit. Sometimes survivors of car wrecks just take off running in any direction for no reason. It's why soldiers train so often and shoot at man shaped tarfets, when shit starts going down they rely more on muscle memory than actual thinking.
One hadji hit the deck when he heard shots and others panicked and ended up as a pile hopeing they were by some miracle not going to be shot.

>take of running in any direction for no reason
>all huddle into a pile in the corner motionless

Attached: 1448076323428.jpg (560x800, 64K)

I watched it same way but all I can see is the fabric from her right arm (between shoulder and elbow) being ripped open to reveal some solid red thing which is confusing because of the aforementioned direction of the shot being to the left shoulder.

They only got two guards in that court house, for a city of 388,000?

Attached: 1552892716555.jpg (1240x699, 125K)

We would have to go to Tel Aviv to avenge 9/11

What about it?

That's what an actual man looks like: rushing a psycho in a vain attempt to stop it from slaughtering innocents.

Afghanistan was bombed for that.

twitter.com/SevereAnon/status/1107467791060357120

>all

Attached: 1538294191335.jpg (480x477, 30K)

OH SORRY I THOUGHT YOU MEANT LIKE MAYBE EVEN A MAJORITY RUN IN ANY DIRECTION INSTEAD OF CLUMP UP IN A CORNER FACE DOWN

>underage fags don't know what shock is
you must be 18 years or older to post on this website kiddo

you can see when he walks up to her that her coat is already ripped there. remember he already shot her so that's probably one of his initial hits. then these webms show where he blew meat from her left side into the crux of her right shoulder. think if you were laying in that position and someone blasted your left side. where's the meat going to go? also, see that her coat is already ripped on the right shoulder when he gets close.

cant play dead in a room he hasn't been in

a dude literally crawls outside next to them on the left

Simple yet I keked

ok honestly this is sick and disturbing.
it was funny at first but now the horror sets in for me.
stop this u psychos

It's New Zealand, their worst crime is probably stealing someone's sheep.

nah, it's a pussy trying to save himself when the shooter's back is turned.

Link to whole vid, been away for a few days and need to rub one out

>being this retarded

Yeah that's weird af.

>i think i heard a gunman get out of his car
>quick everybody get in the corner before we all go into shock!

Attached: b120aba245789fead3d01f1a9aa0ee45.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Huh. Looked to me like he was trying to slip past and heroically flee down the hall. Go figure

There's a door to the shooter's left, in the back of the big room, that the guy could have run out of. You see people using it at one point.

They wanted to hide behind others and hope to survive. Little did they know he would be popping everyone 8 times each.

>being nonwhite woman

see

We saw the video.
Nobody was fucking blocking the doors
Aa the same event happened on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM

That was really quick thinking. Does the mosque feature a tipping floor to throw all the bodies in one corner in case of terrorism?

Attached: Carol_Channing_colour_Allan_Warren.jpg (220x249, 15K)

like there's leaves on the ground smaller than a casing and you can see them but those casing literally vanish before hitting anything.

Anyone got a link to the full video?

It's not just light waves that refract you dumb fuck.. when you get to big school stay awake during physics class.

How unlucky and dumb do the people who died outside have to be? Fuckers should have ran

>shooter's cam left body mounted
>loser seen making break for the left
sorry, nigger. if he was trying to tackle the shooter he would have appeared to be far right of the shooter.

Quick thinking? They literally crawled in a corner when gunshots rang out.