The mental gymnastics of your usual wh*Te supremacist

>be wh*Te subhuman
>invade the Americas, Australia, NZ and colonize 3/4th of the world
>kill the natives on unimaginable scales, reap them of their lands and wealth
>literally cut off children’s hands and feet for mining too low amounts of gold for you, their slavemaster(+only be known for your chocolate and some fucking pissing baby statue)
>start 2 world wars out of greed, incorporate literal death camps with machines intented to systematically kill “undesired people”
>start a literal genocide in the middle of europe in the internet age
>kill millions of random arabs in retaliation to a terror attack that was perpetrated by your closest ME ally
>”some cultures are better than others”
>”muh constantinople”
>”AUS and NZ are native european lands”
>have the audacity to feel entitled to the west side of the bosphorus as an australian (born in aborginal lands), living in NZ(maori lands); the argument being that Turks are somehow the invaders in this picture
>have the audacity to whine about a city fallen 600 years ago, accusing Turks of being invading barbarians while being the descendent of people who literally stole continents away from their indigenous peoples

Attached: 1543945764419.png (422x488, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552828371080.webm
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552828371080.webm

not going to click that wyboi

What did you did in anatolia turkroache , only that you were weak and you couldnt conquer nothing more

you can always choke on my big black dick yboi

BASED ABSOLUTELY BASED MY BLACk brother TELL THOSE PALE GOBLINS TO GO BACK TO their CAVES AND COMMIT THEIR SAVAGERY AND DEGENERACY THEY ARE SO KNOW FOR THERE, LEAVE THE EARTH TO THE CIVILISED MAN

Attached: turkman.jpg (612x796, 54K)

Based Turk
We are ready over here.

based BLACK brother

>be subhuman
>dominate the world
choose one, roach

The Maori aren't native to New Zealand. They ate the previous inhabitants. They also only arrived there a couple of hundred years before Whites.

Your factual observations are strictly verboten here. After all, in this place any number of posters can talk about New Zealand being full of muslim "invaders" with a straight face, without being called out on the incredible hypocricy. New Zealand, Australia and the United States of America, none of these countries are soil for european blood. They are not Europe.

These truths must never be mentioned or underaged brainlets who come here to get brainwashed by bitter old neonazis might finally catch on. Which is why your thread will be ignored and slid.

my sides are gone

absolutely delusional

Every people colonized by whites is better off today than it’s ancestors for having met whites. Prove me wrong.

Read a book, t*rk.

Aus and NZ are White lands, get over it Ahmed, Europe was once the home of Neanderthals and then we killed them

Ww1 was caused by the Jews but your a ignorant roach

I COME FROM A LAND DOWN UNDER

this post was brought to by: FAGGOTRY and REDDIT.

What a pussy

OP is a cock roach LOL

Attached: 1552665682121.jpg (500x667, 76K)

Maybe Europe will be better off once Islam has rooted out all the kikes fags and trannies, and made men real men again...

Do it again!

>Roach complaining about invasion and murder
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: Jewish b8.png (360x361, 51K)

Funny because every attack they have comited was always directed to europeans , actually one american was the only one to shoot a synagoge

How does killing and opposing invaders conflict with being an invader and killing off a local population? Native populations had every right to murder every European that ever set foot on their lands but they were too weak. Groups will always compete for existence, white supremacy is refusing to acknowledge this and trying to act better than other groups by allowing them to displace you because a sense of moral superiority. If whites viewed non-whites as human being equal to themselves they would have wiped them off the face of the earth instead of trying to self-destructively keep them as pets.

Attached: 1549221085820.jpg (200x200, 35K)

Type into google: world IQ map. Look at Turkey. This why you are the way you are. What a terrible vessel to commandeer till your expiration. I'd be upset too if I was born a Turk. Your complexes are hilariously evident.

typical semites will always dream to bring down new established modern society, because of m-muh ancient desert cults disputes.
there won't be peace.

ho shit that was good !
based

Imagine listening to a roach lmao

Their trying to save whites by un-degenerating them. That cant happen until every white has been beaten into complete submission before Allah. It's an extremely proud people, so some eggs need to be broken.

And not only know
Sandnigger attack europe first and the romans end colonizing and slaving them all

Attached: Carthaginian-Empire.jpg (1091x1024, 92K)

You miss those days uh? Well, can't blame ya, imagine being a civilization for 3 millenia and not moving an inch outside of your homeland on the mere count of fear of the outside world, maybe japan will become a better place when the effects of having 1/3 of males being virgins congregate
Is what one should post if a jap said such non-sense, but you are a kike, obviously

Persian try to conquer europe andend colonized by the greeks

Attached: Achaemenid_Empire_(flat_map).svg.png (250x164, 16K)

Ssasanid try to conquer europe and end up destroyed and colonized by their sandnigger cousins

Attached: Sassanian_Empire_621_A.D.jpg (250x186, 16K)

based

Turcoroaches try to conquer europe and we end up destroying their shitty empire and colonizing the world

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>(+only be known for your chocolate and some fucking pissing baby statue
Top zozzle

Attached: ArwxUU3P_400x400.jpg (248x248, 13K)

>invade the Americas, Australia, NZ and colonize 3/4th of the world
>kill the natives on unimaginable scales, reap them of their lands and wealth

Good times

Attached: 1465226761119.png (534x453, 373K)

>he says in a post on the white man's internet
>using the white man's electricity
>speaking the white man's language

keep screaming into the void, turkroach

Attached: 9873684.jpg (251x350, 18K)

Muslim try to colonize europe and in 717 in constantinople their entire army is destroyed and muslim empire fragmented in 1000 pieces that mongols would later on use to rape them all to death

Attached: ArabEmpire.jpg (578x327, 46K)

Shut up, Turkroach Untermensch. I shit on you and your entire murder cult.

Attached: op_faggot_police.png (500x553, 232K)

Why is every turk poster on pol a filthy dirty piece of trash ? like I mean literally every single one.

10/10

Sandniggers are like a bunch of hungry hyenas

Attached: hyenas-lion-king-racism.jpg (688x400, 158K)

t*rks are cockroaches

Attached: 1537177874706.jpg (937x528, 294K)

Don't care.
All muslmis must die.
You fuckers need to be wiped from the face of the earth.
Turkey needs to have its entire population executed.
Turkish life is the most worthless thing in existence.

amazing that you retards still believe the white people invaded the americas bullshit despite knowing where it came from

my family came here and there was no one. the tribes they ran in to were half dead.

central and south america was raped and pillaged by the crypto-kike spanish. even they found mostly dead cities.

Australia was empty except for a handful of primitives who literally cut their children apart and fuck the holes

what YOU faggots do is invade peaceful and prosperous civilizations and shit everywhere

All semitic trash starting for the kikes

>muh dick

You ragheads and niggers can't stop yourself can you

No wonder we decimated you faggots in every way possible

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

OP sucks off donkeys

>Refugees are bad unless they're not white
>Leftist hyper intellectual

Attached: 1551845362751.jpg (730x960, 80K)

sorry erdogan but ottomans were as bad (as good) as the supreme race

The battle of Thermopylae showed the superiority of the white race.

sorry whiteboi

ancient greeks were black

Gay ass t*rkroach sandnigger

Attached: 1527465869259.jpg (215x235, 43K)

based

Kek, all this racism coming from a Pole. When Nurmberg racial laws were written; Turks were deemed aryan enough so no restrictions were given on the sexual relations/ marriage between Turks and Germans, Poles on the other hand were considered subhuman unfit to live.

Kek
This will make a fine addition to my collection.

Attached: baebe236-81cc-4f94-b8fe-85ca5f6943f7.png (1280x720, 317K)

stopped reading at your flag

imagine being a turk though

dark black hair on your back and upper arms, brown skin, ugly hubulugublu language, poverty, islam, etc.

sub-subhumans at best

Attached: turkroach.jpg (320x427, 28K)

TIppy Top Kek

>imagine being a bong
>people you hate come and cuck you in many ways
>complain on a basket weaving forum with Reddit spacing

well, the other "wh"Te subhumans" saved you from extermination and still protect you from us by allowing you to be in their NATO military union.
If they didn't protect you, you would all be annihilated. Imagine a world without roaches, oh dear god!..

Attached: turkwar.png (1056x4224, 369K)

Fags *dab*

You're wh*te too Mehmet-san

Is the "adibas" thing a life of Boris reference?

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a small favour? C-come join this super active Jow Forums Discord server p-please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/SnqNdnT

h

Attached: join akarin 8.png (320x367, 219K)

>t*rkroaches
>white

They are sandniger mutts

Attached: 1548548893668.jpg (1800x1773, 921K)

>invaders
"Settlers" is the word you're looking for, roachie.

turks are inferior muslims.

Hope the kurds fuck you up.

>They ate the previous inhabitants
Is it me or does that wording sound very strange

dont make me crush yoru skull wh*te dog

also, stop pretending muslims are innocent.

You started the bullshit 1400 years ago and continued it on, you filthy cunts.
Difference is, if we cared, we could wipe your whole islamic world off the map in a day.

Keep seething for my amusement.

Attached: 1532902553939.jpg (636x1024, 119K)

Come now Achmed, you´re only jealous because we´re better at it than you.

didnt sell enough döner so you can't afford a new mouse?

tick tock t*rkroach

You can't defeat the KURDISH BVLLS

Attached: 1536021969816.png (576x423, 307K)

Imagine being born a shitskin

Attached: 5F114573-8EB8-4222-A0A3-5A94E95D745F.jpg (720x661, 61K)

oh yeah XD because the pots right? you know the ones made by poor artist who had to pant with pigments of charcoal because no one wanted the fucking pots, also are you saying that blacks are naturally faggots like greeks that explains the whining and bitching.

maybe learn some history nigger, oh sorry,... you cant read duh

Actually 10 out of 10

>be swedish
>stay in you own country
>subhuman Muslims from all over the world travel here to murder and gangrape innocent Swedish children

adibas/abibas are chinese-made fake adidas tracksuits. All the Eastern Europe is infested with chinese-made clothing that fake the popular brands.

What was the mental gymnastics in Utrecht roach?

>be turkroach
>barely having the silhouette of a human
>looking forward do being removed till 2025

yes my jew brother we must kill all muslim!

Attached: jjewish and american ally.jpg (295x171, 12K)

Well memed

>you dont like muzzies because you like kikes

Attached: strawman.jpg (500x375, 103K)

then why dont you retards colonize the rest of the world if your soo better? thats right your pussies. couldnt even properly colonize the ME lol. Keep getting BTFO burger mutt

you should do a moprhonics for jews turning into rats

Right, but I still think of life of Boris, the true slav superstar

>t. jealous roach is salty that 20% white genes were only enough to conquer Sandniggers and half the Balkans.

meme magic

arent they mongols??

Attached: 2wc0li.jpg (566x441, 58K)

you from east germany?? is it true the west is all cucked?