I understand his intentions, but his attack was stupid

I understand his intentions, but his attack was stupid.
The world will not change for the better, but for the worse.

World governments now have a strong argument for banning access to weapons.

Muslim terrorists will now take revenge. They got a lot of motivation, so their attacks can be more brutal than before. Certainly many Muslims will want to imitate Tarrant, so ... let's prepare for brutal attacks on churches.

Left whores have a reason to persecute whites.

We are close to racial war.

Sad

Attached: add0f73aab101cdb7a52bc017d574cf5.jpg (640x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
twitter.com/SevereAnon/status/1107467791060357120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the night is darkest right before dawn

>We are close to racial war.

We can only hope.

Attached: 1474316115437.jpg (1000x1000, 260K)

(OP) I think most people understand that, but some take actions against what they don't like. Some just whatch it happen.

Attached: NMRIN-LARGE.jpg (1080x720, 162K)

Didnt he say in his manifesto that he intended for his shooting to get guns banned? So that it will accelerate things until whites will have to eventually fight back?

The racial war began years ago. Who knows if it isn't even over already. The sandniggers have already invaded and they're breeding like crazy. The West just failed to notice and react in time.

You shills are really really really bad at what you do. Brenton Tarrant is a hero. Full Stop

>World governments now have a strong argument for banning access to weapons.
They were going to do that anyway
>Muslim terrorists will now take revenge.
They were going to commit terror attacks anyway. Better to be the frog dropped into a pot of boiling water, than the one being slowly boiled alive.
>Left whores have a reason to persecute whites.
They were going to do that anyway.
The barbarians are already inside the gates.

Attached: 97ae4f1d3cd9b3092b1261c4f34e2187eb6b0076a07b3f0421e6f89a6848d401.png (939x1176, 153K)

Boiling frog syndrome.
Go hide in a corner you retarded faggot.

Things are going to have to get worse before they get better.

Retard. Everyone in the goddam world who wants a firearm has at least one. They can’t enforce the gun laws we have now. Why in the world would thy want to broadcast to the world how ineffectual they are? Notice there have not been any real gun grabbers here even seriously speaking out. It would be too embarrassing to admit they are so powerless.

Be ready America.
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

He's an le Joker I'm an agent of chaos meme irl. That's all there is to it aside from him being a MOSSAD agent

The countries of the world are one by one banning weapons, why do you think this is? Everyone knows things are off in the world right now, something is wrong and the people can feel it. The governments are disarming the people ahead of some unknown (to us ) event. I'm not trying to be conspiratorial here but it's almost like the governments of the world know a world wide financial crash is coming or another massive war. There is no other explanation for why they are obviously jumping to banning weapons at the first opportunity.

this is what they want. for years now they've told us white people that we are scum, that we are worthless, that we are the cause of the worlds problems, that we deserve to die as the world would be much better off without us. if they think trump not being president is suddenly going to make us forget what they have said, what they have done, i can fucking assure you we won't.

let. them. come.

>I understand his intentions
You clearly don't
>The world will not change for the better, but for the worse.
That was his intention
>Muslim terrorists will now take revenge.
Do you live under a rock, mate?
>Left whores have a reason to persecute whites.
Have you just awoken from cryostasis?
Seriously do you have short term memory problems? Suffered a recent knock on the head? You should see your GP about this because you might actually be retarded.

Explain why Republicans are not doing it? They are as ZOG as the Dems. Please make sense.

There are three things that unite a people.
Family
Religion
Heritage or race

Religion has been btfo since the 50s, the left so thoughly destroyed it that its nothing but a mockery now.
Family has been on the decline in the west for decades, kids not just moving out but moving thousands of miles away from their roots has been legitimized as normal and parents just left to die alone.
The last one is heritage which they are actively seeking to destroy. Once those three are gone they will try to replace them with a unified government system. Which won't work.

They are, in fact most major gun control comes out of the Republican party, like the Regan gun ban, and today the bumpstock ban. They just say they won't do it. Democrats actively say they will do it and they do as well, both parties want it, just one party says they dont.

Whatever you say José.

Two party system was a mistake. It's too prone to kike subversion.

Attached: march-of-tyranny.jpg (1000x767, 261K)

Everyone is doing exactly as he wanted
Normies need to be woken up, they don't even know that in the last 30 days over 700 people have been killed by islamic extremists.

Everything is prone to kike subversion, everywhere the tribe goes they must corrupt, it's the nature of them.

he should have gone after some politicians if he wanted to make a change

You forgot an enemy unites the people. Also religion is a farse and should be btfo as we keep climbing the enlightment ladder but the family and heritage shouldn't be destroyed but you don't grasp the full picture as to why it's happening.

You Jews are terrified. It's hilarious. Just one goy has you kvetching like I've never seen a Jew kvetch in decades.

You know you're next...

It takes more effort to do the same if you have more than two parties to control and sane people creating new ones have a shot at long term success. I know this might not sound very convincing considering how pozzed Europe, though.

the race war is going on since years but its no the typical war with two sides killing each other openly
more like a slow death of the western world and white nations through the migration weapon

>Sad
hi newfriend

It's better burn away than fade away what's kind of happening to whites right now.
But I do agree on the gun stuff with you, but if islamists make it worse than that's gonna be better. That's really how crusades started. It took Europe 400 years before they damn did something.

the wheels are set in motion frend.
Do not forget the assassination of Franz Ferdinand was just the pretext.

Yes, he did. He predicted that the guns would be taken from the NZ and that USA would be in risk as well.
He also mentioned that he chose the mosques specifically because they had previous history of islamic extremism.

twitter.com/SevereAnon/status/1107467791060357120

Fake and gay

Attached: 1552885074498.webm (852x480, 381K)

Have you read the manifesto? Cuz I have and his intentions were towards a racial war. He also said once the baby boomer's die then whites are going to be a minority and knowing what's going on in south africa we know whites really don't want to know what happens once they are. Other races are gonna do what all races have always done. Conquer.

but what is worse race war or that the west will slowly die out? i honestly wish to have children but i also want to give them world where they can live a better life that me not a world where they will deal with muslim bullshit

Nothing has changed.
They can only keep demanding the same shit they've been demanding.
If they try to take guns in the US they're going to be killed for it.
I'm not giving shit away.

Think about those who silently agree
When lines are drawn, you'd be surprised were most people will stand.

It's not though, it's darkest when the sun is on the other side of the planet, which happens hours before the dawn

>World governments now have a strong argument for banning access to weapons
>Muslim terrorists will now take revenge
>Their attacks can be more brutal than before
>Let's prepare for brutal attacks on churches
That's the entire point. Causing a muslim backlash that will cause even greater european back-backlash, because otherwise Europeans will never fight back.

>We are close to racial war
Indeed, that's the point

>sad
Fuck off coward.

Fucking normies. the whole point of the attack was to make the world a worse place. He was not white nationalist, he was a fucking nihilist who used memes to signal like minded individuals. He knew he was making the world worse, he knew there would be retaliation, he knew they would keep pressing to disarm people and it's what he wants, he wants chaos. He is calling the white mans bluff to see if he will do anything to defend his rights because he gave up on humanity. All you're doing is falling into the trap he set like idiots. His message was not intended for the uninitiated and was designed to cause as much confusion as possible.

There is no changing for the better.

Uhhh you're not quite right. He's not a white nationalist, but a racist yes which he admits. But he didn't wanna make the world worse, he wants to make it for the moment worse, to the point of whites having to do something. He wanted to say, why everyone is always crying someone else to do something and they never do anything themselves? He decided to do it to show people that he took the initiative and other people can do it too. He basically created a movement and is trying to force whites to do something by the taking the little comfort away.
Half of yall will really never do anything anyway except cry why shit happens.

So in fact he wants the world to be a better place and whites basically take back their land yada yada.

the amount of planning from this lad.

He called the white mans bluff which is all that it is, a bluff. I give it 5 years, 10 max before even Americans start getting disarmed and you will see a few incidents where Jebediah locks himself in a trailer and has a shoot out and they will be touted as why we needed to do this in the first place. There will be no white awakening, resurgence, baby boom, anything. He knew it and the only thing he is trying to do is inspire others to speed it up in the dim hope that enough crazies will pop off at the same time. Not gonna happen.

>his attack
Well, surely he had backup, since he finds ammo in the ground and in one of the rooms there is barely any shooting but most of the corpses are there.

Attached: smugpepe_copy_grande.png (600x600, 118K)

Right, and where's le ebin civil war over a gun ban in NZ? Or is there none at all because there's almost no big gun culture in NZ andhe's a fucking idiot who got brainwashed by memes to think the whole world is like American politics?

>Idea for a commercial

>Arabic woman lying on side, close up of her veiled face
>"HELP ME"
>"HELP ME"
>"HELP ME GET RID OF ALL THESE SHIPS"
>*throws veil off and gets up, camera pans out to a selection of boats*
>*Aussie man dressed in body armor with pirate symbol patches all over the vest hops onto screen*
>"There's another massacre in NZ, and this time it's on proices!"
>"$49,999 DOWN PAYMENT ON THIS NEW NANOOK"
>"$12,999 DOWN FOR THIS GENTLY USED BENETTI"
>*initial D music starts playing mutedly*
>"AND WOT'S THIS?"
>*leans down, picks up petrol canister*
>*jumps overboard and swims to a jet ski, where the music is coming from*
>*starts speeding away and cut to a front shot from a boat leading the salesman on the jet ski*
>"DAS RIGHT WITH EVERY NEW JET SKI WE'RE THROWIN IN A FREE GAS CAN!"
>"COME ON DOWN TO CHROISTCHURCH SEA AND NAVY BECAUSE THESE DEALS ARE ABSOLUTELY GENOCIDAL"

As long as they only target locations that attract the mentally insane, the civilized remain safe.

>I understand his intentions, but his attack was stupid because now governments will take guns and go against whites
You clearly don't understand his intentions then

>makes an argument
> anyway.

absolute genius

race don't unify people. that's a false correlation, that make Jow Forumstards feel good about themselves.

humans are all about communities, society is a lie.

Attached: freewill.jpg (229x106, 5K)