DAMAGE CONTROL

LMAO DONATE TO THE INVADERS, THANKS PEWDS

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-102105_YouTube.jpg (1439x849, 263K)

pewds is /ourguy/

The guy can link to charity for brownie points, doesnt mean he actually cares if cucks donate to shit skins

Pewds isnt a political figure. He is just a youtuber. Stop trying to inject your ideas and causes into him.

he has always been spineless. this should surprise no one.

All in favor of seeing this as Felix trying to see just how absolutely batshit insane the "news" are with trying to portray him as an evil white supremacist neo-Nazi who eats children, say 'I'.

>He is just a youtuber

That's about the most political thing that exists today

He didn't even create the donations page. If anyone wanted to donate, they'd have done it without PDP "serving" the page to them. Looks like a very "meh" move for somebody who supposedly likes Muslims.

>donate to a money laundering scheme so efficient that maybe 2 cents on the dollar will go to raise "awareness" and not a single cent will be spent on the "victims"
ftfy

Based cultural marxist seeing politics in everything.

>invaders
>1% of the population
Oof.

Attached: 1552806770836.jpg (693x390, 106K)

Its not quite as political as a politician or pundit or partisan CEO, he's really not political m8

just another white coward knowingly letting his people suffer out of fear of being called a bad name by those who already hate him

>let's wait until they are a majority to declare them "invaders"

Attached: 1542358316862.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Even if he isn't our-guy he still leads people to our side. I think he is moving towards the right more and more. Also what he is doing now is saving his own ass.

Will he also create a link to support the dutch victims and the many others killed by islam?

Let me just poke a small hole in your boat and convince everyone it is good

that is not how you win the sub war
>unsubbed from pewds with all accounts and reported

Pewdiepie is unironically the only real victim in all of this. Leave him alone.

He knows people aren't going to donate. He had to say SOMETHING. Otherwise, the headlines would have read, "aLt RiTe NaZi PeWdIePiE rEmAiNs SiLuNt." The man does have a career, ya know. Sure he could retire and never work another day in his life, but clearly he enjoys what he does.

I'ma saving mah shekels for commissary donations. Gotta get /ourlad/ some snoballs

Just another Swedecuck

He is playing this exactly as he should.

>setup link so shitskins give money to shitskins
>look great in the process of not soing anything else
>post video named "zero deaths" day after killer survived

not based by pol kikery

He uploaded on the same day it happened.

Journos will still call him a nazi because they get more $$$

>be european
>live in new zealand
>complain about invaders
oy v

Attached: NIGGAAFEAF.png (1331x865, 279K)

>nigger breaks into your family house
>hurr its only 1 guy and there's 5 of you it's okay

yeah, shows how fast you can get replaced

that's code for "DON'T BLOW UP MY HOUSE AND RAPE MY WIFE PLEASE YOU FUCKING MONSTERS"he told me

And the Arabs will complain when the africans invade the Europe that became an arabian colony.

He doesnt want his internet welfare to dry up

what a fucking faggot

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Subscribe today before 90 mil

Attached: _20190316_194728.jpg (1071x642, 92K)

>tolerating and allowing a barbaric "religion" to practice and radicalize the local whites without persecution
Muzzies were never viewed kindly outside of their desert shitholes.

pewdiepie is a faggot who exploited the chans for his own profit and now he is trying to cover his ass. You people owe him nothing. He spent years stealing content from the internet and turning a profit from it. Let him deal with the fallout. I hope the next shooter uses another one of his catchphrases.

First he was calling for removing kebab and gassing jews, now that he's in the hot water he's calling to donate to terrorists.

What a feeble faggot.

That's the trick. How much has pewds donated? It's private info! ;)

Yeah, thanks pewd. I'll dig deep and send the invaders money.
How much money have you send them pewd?