Country ruled by a cabal of insane feminists

>country ruled by a cabal of insane feminists
>fertility rates are collapse tier

What a coincidence

Attached: 1552918107929.jpg (725x679, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xenosystems.net/iq-shredders/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-37971085
news.yahoo.com/south-koreas-fertility-rate-drops-below-one-first-142803269.html
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

History repeats itself.

Having a very large population immediately before white collar automation is a really bad idea.

>>country ruled by a cabal of insane feminists
Really? A friend of mine has a korean gf and she says spaniard women are way too uppity, dyke-like and arrogant with their boyfriends. Either she's a hidden gem or our country is too much worse.

No source was ever provided for this except for a green text.

i wouldn't want to fuck korean guys either, totally understandable.

antinatalism is good

said the meme flag faggot.

I briefly dated a Korean girl. Definitely waifu tire except for the whole not white thing.

Where's the lie?

And that's how capitalism fails.

They don't deserve to live.

Antinatalists should be tortured before death.

read the news fren. (it's pretty old)

They need immigration

>being this new

Too busy with the smart shit you forgot to fuck.

Spain is an abyss, it is in fact the latter.

It was above one when the witch's coven ran the place for 30 years though
pagans know how to fuck

xenosystems.net/iq-shredders/

>spaniard women

Attached: CxNYxV8XUAAEsAs.jpg (320x240, 10K)

Time to inject more culture

the last president was basically a puppet controlled by 4 woman not sure about the new one.
sk does have some extreme feminism more extreme than the west stuff but im not sure how mainstream it really is.
i would say moderate feminism seems more common in western countries but that just a guess.

K*rean dogs BTFO

bbc.com/news/world-asia-37971085

news.yahoo.com/south-koreas-fertility-rate-drops-below-one-first-142803269.html

faggots who don't provides sources go to hell

so china will pretty much conquer them by inmigration right?

Extinction looms. In 20 years much of Europe will be the same. Natural selection makes no exceptions.

I always wondered, are women only successful in democracies or maybe monarchies?

Would women be successful in places like facism etc?

Atleast they dont have every variety of shitskin in their country.

Gooks btfo

It's ruled by a liberal Nork Manchurian candidate now though.

Life IS torture.

let's hope we can construct our machine overlords before the brown hordes inherit the world

Don't worry. Jews are going to replace you too:

"the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union)."
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

>>country ruled by a cabal of insane feminists

And who voted them in? Both men and women.
Those cucks get exactly what they deserve.

>Would women be successful in places like facism etc?
Check out Vril or Bee Collective or DownUnder49

Feminism is the best contraceptive.

Spanish women are famous.

Thanks, good read. It puts in words what I have been observing. All hypercapitalistic regions are not demographically sustainable.

>The pill: 95%
>Condom: 98%.
>Anime: 99%.
>Feminism is my n1 issue: 100%.

>caring about Goreans

fucking jews behind every problem

South Korea is literally the peak of feminist cancer. Literally everything is about pretty boys and girls, suicide of men is all time high, men are literal slaves to materialistic women, etc.

Good thing feminist societies can never last, at least until some beta faggot invents artificial wombs. Then the nightmare will be forever.

Koreans are probably the ugliest East Asians. Square faces, flat body, no ass or tits. No wonder they don't reproduce.

Soon they won't have anyone in their country though

Attached: Daewoo_K2_rifle_1.jpg (2000x654, 183K)

source for fertility

Las espanolas son muy conocidas para eso, pero las americanas son tambien asi.

They are all plastic nowadays.

>Spanish women are famous.
You sound like a nigger that should be executed for being in Ireland.

They're whiter than you mutt

Attached: I+beg+to+differ+_84c785bde1e02771e4942348a72592f3.jpg (1000x838, 108K)

And the tiniest penis

Attached: 1517119701646.jpg (1024x495, 72K)

This. We are reaching 8 billion people on Earth.
Why would you want more? Like, are you really insane or what?

The kpop train will continue on.

Attached: 50543183_624987724627779_15008770346901044_n.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

>This. We are reaching 8 billion people on Earth.

We are more people, but the total IQ keeps falling.

I disagree with South Korea being more feminist than USA, UK anglosphere countries etc.
In the English speaking countries male suicide rate is 4 times female suicide rate.
In South Korea male suicide rate is only 2 times female suicide rate.
There is not a worse cu,cked or painful existence as being born a male in an English speaking country in current times.

what a shitmess these faces are, if they weren't caked with makeup they'd look like boomer wine aunts.

My gf is Korean too. Also a gem in every way.

But we will not have kids. Racemixing is degeneracy and the world is going to shit. So we decided to DINK it out and just live our life together, no spawn to raise only for them to turn into SJW's eventually.

Laboum isn't the best looking group by any stretch of the imagination, but they are hard-working and I'm glad they're around after Yulhee got her dumb ass pregnant which left the group in a literal limbo for a year.

Japan is longer than us burgers. Fuck!

At least we know what is skewing the French, German, and Italian numbers.

Also, fuck off schlomo

true

Can confirm.

I have worked in Korea on and off again over the past 4 years and the women there are absolute cunts of the highest magnitude and the country is a degenerate, kiked out cesspit. Korean women are probably the only women in the world who are WORSE than western white women.

i used to think like this, then i realized retards have the highest birthrates, so why an average joe like me should not have kids instead of the retards?

Aka the same people who run the West. South Korea is a testing ground, just like North Korea was a testing ground for communism.

>Literally everything is about pretty boys and girls
Yeah it's an entire nation of "sassy gay friends"

At least our Asian brethren will go extinct with us, desu i kinda like asians and it would be a shame to leave them with the filth that are niggers, arabs, and poos

the miscegenation between superior races is good either a white with Chinese, Korean or Japanese, the bad would be a white person with a black, the only thing that does is improve the black race but degenerates to the white

>uppity, dyke-like and arrogant

Funny, this describes Korean women too, even the dyke part. Though they don't physically look it as much as western women, they certainly act like it.

What country will they import from to replace Koreans?

>K pop

Attached: 1552566080835.png (708x658, 636K)

So no population is going to come back from that. The only question is who is going to colonize them. I say we do it before the chinks or norks do.

This current President is a Leftist, onions boy, Feminist faggot. His approval rating currently is stupid low amongst young Korean men. They ousted one Feminist cunt for another. Good job Korea.

Technically they still have a backup with North Korea, not many populations have such backups

Its kayfabe, son. If you didn't know that, you're already fucked.

Philippines.

If they're not swinging from their fucking neck in a public square, the approval rating is obviously not low enough.

damn it's even worse considering the rapid decline, 2018 was reported to be 0.96 lowest ever for a nation.

Attached: degeneracy.png (634x409, 18K)

There's other issues in the West we have to contend with too. Immigration, crime, lack of community, etc etc. Feminism is just one part of the puzzle. In Korea, it's definitely the biggest social issue, and it's much worse than the West, but They at least have a homogenous and safe country to fall back on. Can't say the same for us.

You never heard about the ritual satanic occultists who had the South Korean President as their puppet?

>total births have declined by 150,000 since 2010

It's in a death spiral. If you want a plastic gook gf now is the time, they won't be around for too much longer.

It's only young men, everyone else seems to be on his dick.

North Korea is going to be able to walk in and claim the empty cities in 50 years.

You're a fucking retard. A giant cuck who decides not to have kids while his country becomes blacked.

>be korean automation engineer in 2091
>Average age 85 years old
> too old to code without shitting yourself every 5 minutes
>those 55 years old kids are going to steal your job
>nobody left to pay for your retirement
>"but a leaf in 2019 told me we would be just fine!"

Attached: pepeelder.png (547x1198, 248K)

megalian redpill
South Korea is the most feminist country in the world

Attached: south korea is insane.jpg (1552x7337, 2.6M)

It's a meme pushed by white roasties and their pathetic white knights..Korean women are top tier

Attached: 1535041932111.webm (1264x1062, 1.96M)

>instead of
>implying you having children will stop retards having children

You are actually retarded.

You picked the arguably ugliest k-pop group out there. Try Itzy or Loona or something.

fuck look at that nk rate. right wing people need to start admit that unlimited capitalism and feminism has wrecked the family unit across western countries and east asia

Attached: 1550004120466.png (799x491, 201K)

I Already stated that they dont have the best looks.

You're an idiot if you think she won't betray you in that regard when her friends start having children and her clock is ticking away.

I tried to watch a south korea movie, more sex and jewshit than a american tv show. Beside they are still buthurt about the japs like wannabe jews.

Like it or not, she was the head of the Conservative government there.

Now they have a Leftie, Commie cuck in power. Yeah wow, so much better!

>Antinatalists should be tortured before death.
We are. We have to share the planet with awful breeders who think their only purpose in life is putting out their wretched spawn.

What do you expect? The protocols of Zion is the most read book in south korea.

Then why are white countries with male leaders in decline?

Attached: pol.png (963x970, 797K)

Koreans are MASSIVE SJW's with the same exact victim-complex and free gibs mentality of niggers, especially over "muhh Comfort Women" (another Feminist bullshit narrative, and as far as I'm concerned totally fake and made-up). They also all have Trump Derangement Syndrome and cry racism and "oppression" from America (the only country that allows them to even exist in the first place) at every turn, yet as a foreigner you can't even get so much as a haircut in some places because you're not Korean. Fucking hypocritical faggots of the highest magnitude. I hope they get nuked by the North, absolutely nothing of value would be lost.

They just put up a giant fucking billboard right off the highway in downtown Houston to bitch about the Japs. Blew me away when I saw it. Never seen anything like that irl before.