BREXIT CANCELLED

BREXIT CANCELLED

Attached: file.png (718x483, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bercow#Origins
paddypower.com/politics/uk-brexit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No deal here we come.

Attached: 1543674143117.jpg (1024x1024, 84K)

>the western powder keg grows a little bigger
hope the left likes actual fascism and the reconquesta because that is the result of all of this

extend for 30 yeas here we come

Democracy, where the people vote on what but it doesnt matter because the rich have final say.

They would have to pass fresh legislation and win a majority to rescind article 50. We are leaving next week with no deal.

>tfw white van man give it the large one when it comes to petty street shit but soon shut the fuck up when big mommy gov says no

The state of it.

Attached: 1542354325423524.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Just watched his speech to the Commons, the angry faces was hilarious when he cancelled May's deal ... Bercow the hero we never knew we had

Attached: 550eedc586be9_Faragepint.jpg (620x413, 69K)

God yes please

Attached: 33413FF1-4DD0-49B3-A1AD-97911DD632F6.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

Please leave already.
This is beyond embarrassing.

You should rush home your wife is being plowed by Ahmed again

Attached: Jacob-Rees-Mogg-2.jpg (1024x683, 107K)

No, they need to bremain

>Where going to really leave this time, im not joking around! where going to leave with out a deal, if you don't make a deal with me right now, we will start taking about leaving for real!!! I swear it! Don't make me do it, it will be no deal after a second vote and another 18 months.

Just exactly how bad is this? Are we going to see yellow-vest type riots? I'm a retarded burger and don't really fully grasp the current state of British politics.

What’ is MV3? Explain for the burgers? Also London is a shithole.

Im gonna hit up Mickey d's soon. Im ok as long as they don't touch Mickey d's

meaningful vote 3, May’s 3rd go at getting this shitheap past parliament

meaningful vote ... just her deal put forward 3rd time

>he doesn't know he's trying to b8 a remain situation

isnt there a no deal date to leave the eu automatically?

Attached: 1552140164556.png (348x525, 328K)

Honestly who cares anymore. The notion that brexit is going to fix all of our problems, or even any of our problems, is fucking retarded.

What's parliament?

so wait does this mean no deal brexit, brexit is cancelled or delay brexit? I honestly cant even tell anymore

a brand of fags

brexit was never happening

>implication that our government actually mean what they say
banks would never allow that for a start

#BureaucratGang strikes again.

yeah, but they are just going to extend it into infinity and then proclaim "We just can't work this out, let's just stay, it's easier" and everyone will go along with it because

>cucks

Bercow Christchurched May's Brexit abomination

it means everything is up in the air, this government would never deliver no deal despite the ramblings about it

Based Bercow. No deal imminent.

>tfw Greece leaves the EU before the UK
>tfw turkey joins EU before the UK leaves
>2058
>we need more time 40 years isn't enough!

its not enshrined in law? its soon right, this month?

Attached: 1549366125740.png (590x523, 318K)

No deal is automatic on the 29th March.

whats wrong with her forehead

I means the British government is incompetent, the queen should go back to ruling the country. How can you be this fucking shitty at democracy?

Their shitty corrupt system is dying, so they are trying to bait the people into violent disorder, so they can put armed police and troops on the street. It's the only way to hold our divided and corrupt society together.

Attached: Mr Rottweiler.jpg (365x350, 8K)

*tips hat

Attached: prara.gif (384x288, 506K)

It is quintessentially British.

You can almost respect the fuck you pleb nature of it, but no

What the fuck, Britbongs? The people took a fucking vote, just leave the EU, it isn’t that hard

>isnt there a no deal date to leave the eu automatically?
Doesn't work like that. Anyone who thinks there can truly be "no deal lol" while we're importing half our food from, have a land border with, have 1m+ citizens living in, have our entire financial sector/60% of our GDP tied up with, etc etc etc the EU is retarded.

I just wish the politicians weren't also retarded.

I sometimes get the feeling that boomers unironically don't know what statesmanship actually is and have just been winging it all this time without actually understanding fuck all.

Amateurs in positions where professionals should be.

It's like congress with a two drink minimum.

no it is enshrined in law, but this government would absolutely undo it before it delivered no deal
>t. autist who follows this very closely

F

Her fivehead is fine you bigot.

Its ugly and mutt like. Is she on drugs>

>2065 EU dissolves
>Islamic caliphate takes over Europe
>We need more time to exit!

Our politics is like flying via Boeing autopilot

You should call the time in EU a "EU occupation", blame everything on them, demand reparation for occupation, establish occupation museums, take example from the OP.

this
Brexit is happening and some people in the global circles somewhere must be dreaming of just nuking the entire island into oblivion

1) no-deal Brexit
2) Britain fully alive and well after 2 years
3) Couple other countries follow suit
4) gg no re

What is even happening in parliament right now?

Attached: kuenssburg.png (604x377, 60K)

*checks flag
i would hope user. good luck

Attached: 171638.jpg (489x518, 199K)

whydidyoumakemedothisijustwantedtoplaygames.jpeg

>2) Britain fully alive and well after 2 years
there's no way Ireland doesn't at least get a referendum after a no deal brexit.
They have a right to it guaranteed under the Good Friday Agreement.
It's very likely uk is going to lose Northern Ireland.

Can May sack that little Hobbit fuck? This sounds like a really stupid idea that should lead to some civil unrest.

economic collapse would be good for the bongs. they can get another mosley out of it.

Attached: 1551852437299.png (2264x604, 997K)

fake and gay
Brexit happening, due date 29 March, bankers can go fist themselves with cyanide

It's like a chihuahua deer baby

Right there is no extension happening, no matter how much the british elite dreams of it.

>415 year old precedent
Sometimes I really do love Britain.

>It's very likely uk is going to lose Northern Ireland.
somebodies getting a waaaalllllllllllllll

Attached: ecf5e89905c422116fe0a51981e20f7a.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Brits actually thought they had an opinion in how their country is run?

That place has always been ruled by backroom deals and secret societies.

>Anyone who thinks that Article 50 means what it says is retarded.

Attached: 1550675527234.png (500x375, 149K)

>Horrific Betrayal.jpg

Maybe. Big deal. Northern Ireland will vote for gibs and leave the UK for the EU. Then they'll crawl back when they see what's going in the UK vs the rest of EU. If Irish politicians are savvy they'll wait and see first.

Now the madlad's slagging off people for being on their phones and not listening.

Attached: 1549106250083.jpg (405x607, 30K)

Trade with us instead. EU krauts will REEEEE even harder.

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (600x514, 43K)

Who is taking money and what are the current odds?

>some people in the global circles somewhere must be dreaming of just nuking the entire island into oblivion
or they will benefit and profit off of it like everything in the entire world

This...i was playing minecraft now im a Jow Forums and Jow Forums autist .i want to go back home anons

>Implying the senate isn't doing blow out of a Mexican maids asshole constantly, while they find more ways to undermine the United States Constitution.

someone translate please?

He's a crypto jew that got caught with a remain sticker on his car, don't think for one second that he's on the side of the British people.
>Having settled in the UK, the family Anglicized its surname from Berkowitz to Bercow.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bercow#Origins

>We are leaving next week with no deal.
>We're going to do this without notifying any of our banks about which anti-money laundering laws we agree to adopt or will continue to conform to
>We're going to do this without notifying our food importers what the crack is, they'll just figure it out lol just go to the chippy
>We're going to leave 1 million citizens in Europe and kick out a million more working here in one week with no deal in place to handle working visas
Do you actually believe that? The clauses for extending article 50 indefinitely are already in the article itself btw brainlet.

Attached: 1507054124896.jpg (645x773, 89K)

Does Ireland really want them back? Seems like it's filled with a bunch of people who like to blow things up.

UK government has taken their masses for a ride. So the brexit vote was just for show.

I need to finish the last sentence

>that asking for multiple votes until the "right" result is received is not how democracy works.

Wow they are literally daring you to do something about it bongs haha the nerve

Didn't they take it off the table?

Wtf, are the bongs gonna be alright?

>Lol you think your vote matters

paddypower.com/politics/uk-brexit

Not legal for burgerclaps though.

California has been doing this for decades.

Keep dreaming. You are getting fucked for 3 years and still haven't noticed it. Impressive.

OK. Britfags. GTFO or we 'll just kick you out.

Attached: GMHxJIQ.jpg (470x866, 103K)

> throwing the speaker under the bus
> for him stopping the parliament of wasting time
> and making mock of the Parliament for behaving exactly like EU parliament
The madlad is going to put order on May's arse spectacularly

lol these arguments are so low energy I don't even believe you're a shill
>We're going to do this without notifying any of our banks about which anti-money laundering laws we agree to adopt or will continue to conform to
wew big deal, they'll just follow the current procedure at the UK level until that particular point is negotiated
>We're going to do this without notifying our food importers what the crack is, they'll just figure it out lol just go to the chippy
that never happened before, how are Brits even supposed to survive?
>We're going to leave 1 million citizens in Europe and kick out a million more working here in one week with no deal in place to handle working visas
decree until parliament decides of their status, in the meantime most of them will be indefinitely prolonged, talk about a big deal

No deal it is. For fucks' sake what part of no deal is so hard to understand. Society won't collapse, people in charge will eventually figure things out.
Fucking slave.

Article 50 is the basic framework that says, in laymans terms, "you can leave, this is the default notice/negotiation period, this is how to extend that period", reading anything further into it or expecting that to be the beginning and end of it is retarded.

don't get cocky Kraut, you haven't secured the French army yet

Wrong thread, my bad folks.

Attached: 1544130247611.jpg (408x431, 89K)

You are so dumb. Like really really dumb. That's exactly what you did in ww2 from us. It's the only reason you were able to resist hitler. If the UK left and had problems, the US would immediately swoop in to help. I don't want to, but that's what would happen. You have absolutely nothing to fear from leaving.

Just when you think they can't fuck their worthless little island up any more.

Attached: 2i8ld7.jpg (1024x860, 102K)

>reading anything further into it
So "it means what it says" = "reading further into it" now? Is this b8 or are you literally retarded?

>No deal it is. For fucks' sake what part of no deal is so hard to understand. Society won't collapse, people in charge will eventually figure things out.
The only thing that might happen is a temporary market crash until Trump rides in with a FTA.

>wew big deal, they'll just follow the current procedure at the UK level until that particular point is negotiated
Absolute brainlet. The legislation in the financial services sector isn't set "at a UK level", it's set at an EU level.
>decree until parliament decides of their status, in the meantime most of them will be indefinitely prolonged, talk about a big deal
>No deal it is
That's still a deal though. You really are retarded.

I'm going to assume his goal here is to prevent European migration and replace it in whole with Commonwealth.

>ancap fag
>calling Britain worthless
hilarious

"Common people talk big in street-level altercations but aren't so tough when the government mistreats them"

Attached: understanding.jpg (510x346, 28K)

That's exactly what they are. They are untrained in any philosophy, history, linguistics, or religion. At most they took a creative writing class and game theory 101 class in college.