Ass problems

I have an embarassing issue with my butt and idk what i can do for it. Its 2 issues

1. I go to the bathroom and endlessly wipe my ass. No matter how long and how much I poop I always have more wiping off on the toilet paper. I've come to the point of wiping so much I have blood on the toilet paper just a small amount but there is still shit.

2. When I sit down on a chair too long my ass sweats thru my boxers and pants and gets both wet and smells like shit. Like actual shit and its disgusting and I hate it. I go thru at least 2-3 boxers and gym shorts a night when sitting in my computer chair. At school I sit and after look an hour the same thing starts to happen and I just get super fucking embarrassed.

I really need help on how to stop these two things becuase I take showers, I smell clean but after a while of sitting I start to smell like actual shit.

Im male and my ass is pretty hairy if that makes any difference.

Attached: 1548979134590.gif (500x500, 906K)

After every poop I take a shower. Angling your cheeks as necessary, let the water spray out larger particulate. When you are running clean, scrub with a cloth or your hand if you are Indian. No more problems but make sure you're all clean and you're good!

Attached: 1552788432806.gif (650x603, 209K)

you think investing in flush wipes is a good idea?

I’ve had the same problem. My asshole is HAIRY. Shave it and be careful. Stretch your cheeks and have one hand spread one side while the other shaves. It helped me and I see no blood on the toilet paper when wiping. I strongly beilive that my asshole hair was causing the pain when shitting.

I just dont wanna either slice my asshole open with the razor or make it look stupid and ugly

How obese are you

about 190 5'11 so im not super fat but im still chunky

>or make it look stupid and ugly
who is looking at your ass hair, honestly

Can you try wiping with wet wipes? Or get a bidet so you can at least lessen the pain? Maybe you need a lot more fiber in your diet, or something you're eating everyday is causing this. Could you be lactose intolerant?

I think this is bad enough to warrant a doctor's visit if it is constant. Maybe in the meantime you can buy the thinnest size panty liners and place them in you underwear so you can at least make sure that it won't soak through to avoid embarrassing situations.

>I'm male and my ass is pretty hairy if that makes any difference.
>When I sit down on a chair too long my ass sweats thru my boxers and pants and gets both wet and smells like shit.
Are you fat? these sound like issues experienced by fat people, there's no reason your ass should be sweating when you are sat down
>about 190 5'11 so im not super fat but im still chunky
I will presume you live a sedentary lifestyle as any exercise would cause more sweat/smell/embarrassment for you, you're fat and probably well over 190 as you are guessing, you can't suggest any of your size is muscle, you're skinnyfat at best.

Ignore >Shave it and be careful. Stretch your cheeks and have one hand spread one side while the other shaves
Shaving your ass will cause your cheeks to glide against each other and sweat more, as the hairs grow back you will sweat more to reduce the itch and irritation around your anus, the sweat will mix with the shit and cause more smell and mess.
At the very most I'd suggest trimming it no shorter than 5mm if you are very hairy as this will leave the hairs long enough to not itch.

Check your wiping technique, you should be wiping your anus AND cheeks if there is any leakage.
Check your toilet paper, using the cheap stuff won't shift any stubborn shit.
Check you aren't pushing shit around your ass.
Wet wipes are always a good shout if you want to be thorough, don't forget a once over with toilet paper afterwards.
If your shower head has spray options use the concentrated one and aim at your anus to remove any flakes you struggle to remove (presuming you don't have access to a bidet)

It's your diet, check out the Bristol stool scale

Yes that’ll actually get all the died shit stuck to any hair. Wet whipes, then toilet paper works. You could also try changing your diet to more fiber. Eat more cereal or salad and it’ll stop runny shits.

Skinny people can sweat really bad too, it’s just genetics. The good part is sweating expels toxins from the body.

>Skinny people can sweat really bad too
Nobody said they can't, however the mentioned problems are more commonly experienced by fatties.

Personally I just trim. I got this nice trimmer that doesn't snag on anything. I usually need 1-2 wipes tops.

Ok OP, I had exactly the same issues you had, here's what I did.

1. Shave your ass. Make sure it's clean, and just carefully trim the whole area with an electric razor or something. Also, start drinking water, a lot of it. 3L a day is ideal. The last and most difficult part: be honest with yourself, how many times a week do you go? Try to get it down to once every other day, ideally once a day. You can "correct" your bowel movement if you make a conscious effort. Applying these steps has completely changed my shit "game"

2. Invest in talcum powder. It's literally deodorant for your ass. Step in the shower and, over the drain, pour some powder into your palm and pat it around your crack and balls. Seriously, this shit changed my life. Every time I got up out of a seat I was in fear of leaving a sweat stain. If you're in the US, get Gold Bond, if in the UK/AUS, get Imperial Leather. If you want to test the efficacy of talc powder, apply to one leg/cheek, sit down for an hour, and see the sweat mark on the chair.

You need to see a doctor. I had a similar issue with the endless wiping. I had celiac disease and needed to follow a gluten free diet to have normal bowel movements.
Don't know about the sweaty shit smell but that sounds awful. Hope you can find a solution.

Same as you, except I am getting test for celiac right now

Attached: a68.png (520x678, 514K)

>there's no reason your ass should be sweating when you are sat down
lost

It's not so bad eating gluten free these days. I hope you get a diagnosis user. I do feel a lot better even though it's often a pain.

I'm skinny as fuck and I always sweat really bad sitting down. It's embarrassing but not to OPs extent