Can someone give me some solid advice on how to get the pussy...

Can someone give me some solid advice on how to get the pussy? I'm tired of being an incel and you guys make fun of me for it.

Attached: 1552348685785.jpg (1080x1079, 91K)

just b urself

Talk to a girl. Tell her you wanna smash that pussy.

I would like to say that but these days want it get you arrested?

For one, stop referring to it as “the pussy” cause that sounds gay as hell

Two, just be urself bro. Go up and talk to her. Give her a firm handshake and look her in the eye and you’ll have a job in no time, champ.

Dont, be abstinent

Be yourself is the worst advice ever for someone that is seeking a relationship. Don't be yourself, try always to be better. If you don't have any female friends, try to have this before trying to have sex with girls. If they're single, you expose your physical attraction for her, and you're not a total weirdo, they'll probably have sex with ya

>try to have this before trying to have sex with girls

then get blamed of being a nice guy who befriends women just for sex.

Op, its not in your control at all. Attraction and sex is always female controlled. Im sure you've seen cartoon of hundreds of men going apeshit over sexy dancers in 1800s saloons. reason being they dont get any anywhere else.

Not because men are just insatiable cheaters and whoremongers.

>then get blamed of being a nice guy who befriends women just for sex.

This is true, but only if you don't show them that you're attracted at the first place and try to make her forget that you are a potential couple.

TL/DR = Don't be ashamed to be attracted and be clear about it.

>Don't be a sociopath
>Be nice and expect nothing in return
>Take care of yourself, be clean, not fat, and wear decent clothes
>Have a passion and some constructive hobbies. Cooking is fun and rewarding.
>Respect their personal space, don't try and control them.
There you go.

Do all this and nothing will happen

"Be yourself"", when given seriously never meant what shitloads of anons claimed it does. It never was "be a sperg, fuck it up". It means to not put up a fake front to try to charm women, because if you don't have already a decent game (and if someone is asking for advice on how to get any girl at all - it's clear they don't) it will be painfully obvious they're it's fake.
Plus, even if they would be good but looking for a serious relationship - it will mean that they will fuck it up over time or they will have to live their life while putting up that act on risk of losing the person they won over with it if it ever slips.

Being yourself is about behaving naturally, but with some confidence, like how you behave when you are comfortable (but aware of social norms etc). It's about not getting scared into acting weirdly nor try to prove oneself. Being calm and collected as you are on your own, spending your time with a girl to enjoy each other's company, not because it's a girl you have to impress. At least if you plan to go further than one night stand. Not enduring bullshit and insults because she's a girl, not trying to be a doormat to please her.

It's shit-for-brains anons who never understood it that turned it into a meme and ironically, it's often them who need this advice understood the most.

Attached: angry-cat-merlin-ragdoll-20-5a2f90134e53b__700[1].jpg (700x522, 48K)

>Be nice and expect nothing in return
doesn't this seem self defeating? people who aren't nice can try to be, but only for a certain reason. I don't think being nice really helps though.

No, women love kind and caring men.

Doing favors/good to build "credit" is creepy and makes you a "nice guy" and not a legit nice guy.

Doing good for the sake of doing good is very attractive.

Lower your standards to get the pussy and not be an incel. Although I don't really enjoy sex with them if I have to lower my standards.

Just go to the gym, change your body and later all the pussys Will go with You... Just think and mi answer when You Will destroying those pussys

This. Nice guy =/= good man

To answer the OP, you need to accept the fact that it's going to be stepping stones and learning curves. Having female friends is absolutely a good thing, but you will have to be in a state of take it or leave it, especially if your female friends are hot. Don't fall in love, but don't be afraid to act attractive around women. Simply put, get good at building rapport without the need to cash in on it physically.

In terms of meeting dateable women, it's a numbers game, but also crucial that you learn how to approach and talk to strangers in general. For this, you don't need to limit yourself to women for practise. Talk to everyone, the more the better, since it'll make it easier to break ice with someone you fancy at a bar. When you meet one, be outcome-independant, build attraction and lead.

Attached: 1512484608512.jpg (1141x711, 260K)

Bags of sand

it's not good advice though, you can't start being genuinely nice in order to get what you want. that's why it's self defeating. people who are nice genuinely likely have a lot of social factors going for them that make them more attractive, rather than being nice

I am fat, technically obese although my BMI should drop to overweight soon.

I am a mere high-school graduate with no job right now.

I am a weeb oldschool /mu/tant who likes to cook.

I volunteer at animal shelters and sometimes foster cats.

I've had multiple girlfriends, the trick is th be a good person with some personality.

You don't need to be an Adonis, you don't need a lot of money, you don't need to be a big socialite.

Dating is easy if you are a caring human being that loves their life.

Lives their life*

People won’t make fun of you if you stop declaring you’re an incel on the internet...

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IM SO CONFUSED I HATE MYSELF

Not referring to yourself as an incel is a good first step.

I have the same experience and same BMI of yours, but it has been 4 years since the last time I had sex

never underestimate the luck of getting to know the right women in the right place

for me much of the problem is that in this 4 years I got only bad rejections. And I mean: bad rejections.

Mostly girs who leaded on me. I'm trying to get over the hate but it's hard work and I'm slowly giving up

your personality and morality is mediocre, I have taken care of animals before and it's not like I did it because I am a good person, It's because I just like animals. I took care of my grandma for a few years too but it's not like I did it to express how I deserve everything I have on Jow Forums years later.
Your success, in its entirety, is based on factors that make you attractive even if you secretly harbored dark desires to hurt innocents. Even literal serial killers can attract people, before AND after they are known for what they are.

When you treat people good because acting in that manner give you happy, fulfilling emotions, it's the other thing.

When you do nice things because you think it'll grant you sex it's the thing you'd want to avoid.