Why does Jow Forums deny that black women have (generally speaking) better genes? (Fertile hips and boobs)

Why does Jow Forums deny that black women have (generally speaking) better genes? (Fertile hips and boobs)

Attached: 1552799599711.jpg (1080x1350, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q-Lh2FubYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because their pubic hair always looks like they tried to shave it with a broken beer bottle

Because they lack the important qualities (IQ and beauty).

Attached: 1550898438352.jpg (384x390, 15K)

>why is Jow Forums racist?

Attached: to be fair you have to have a pretty high iq to figure this one out.png (383x466, 262K)

I wonder what her anus smells like

How do I get a cute black gf? GOD!

black women belong to us

Attached: 6hgfj8.png (762x978, 961K)

Because its all bullshit to make you hate your own genetics and accept trans-humanism.

Attached: 1490684106187.png (984x794, 319K)

wat

Attached: 1548469991857.jpg (1000x1504, 323K)

Doesn't this have to do with selective breeding during slavery?

Attractive black women are the exception, not the rule.

That's like saying that black men are superior. I'm not surprised that a modern German worships nigger dick.

Attached: 4f077686.jpg (480x712, 43K)

cocoa butter

Attached: 1551043413881.jpg (1080x1350, 215K)

my dick doesn't get hard for anything else other than american nigresses now

Attached: 6h799.png (1184x734, 1.44M)

> property

you're just attracted to high t women

She looks like she fucks white guys

Fuck off with this same thread every fucking day. It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1552526195636m.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

The reason blacks are how they are today is because over the centuries they’ve prioritized mating with sexual beings(ex big booty hoes) over intellectually curious or precocious women because of how theyre wired.

As well, Many blacks in north america are often bigger and more muscular because of the same reason. Only the stronger slaves survived or perhaps even brought over.

Deep down theyre the R-selected rabbit breeding types that wants to live a simple primitive existence of pulling the fruit off the tree and banging each other and sleepijg during the day. They dont have the same thoughts and concerns and the prevalence of certain stereotypes reflects this.

Black women have horrible boobs. they are always saggy once the bra engineering is taken out of the equation

>curvy asses
>hourglass hips
>large breasts
if anything they have high E and men with high T are attracted to that

Attached: Untitled.png (1181x957, 1.01M)

fuck

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Theyre also typically obese(more “curvy”) after 30 because (1) they cant delay desires for immediate gratification, and (2) they require more sunlight than whites to meet their vitamin D requirement, which is a core part of fat burning.

how can Jow Forums say racemixing is bad if this is the result

Attached: 1519265931699.webm (480x480, 591K)

4/pol/ has kiddy bullshit like this thread when 8/pol/ is more serious.

>Black
>Woman
>Better genes
All those contradictions lol

"""""""better genes"""""""
"""""""fertile""""""
riiiiiight

In steatopygic individuals there is a marked accumulation of fat over the buttocks while the fat layer of the rest of the body is only slight to moderate.

In periods of rich food supply the fat accumulation quickly increases, while it reduces in periods with poor food supply.

From an evolutionary perspective, steatopygia helps individuals to survive periods of severe food shortage.

Similar phenomena are found in some desert animals like camels and dromedaries, that store fat in their humps.

Similarly in some domesticated animals, e.g. fat-tailed sheep, that store most of their fat in the tail.

Attached: anglo_2000x1025_sirdavidattenborough1-e1469546956353-1600x720[1].jpg (1600x720, 119K)

They smell. Come to the good old USA, you will see. It’s a scent you will never forget. I can’t belive I put my penis in one once.

seething

Attached: 1550922666275.jpg (600x600, 90K)

Because more often than not this is the result.

Attached: 1506869144126.jpg (714x802, 48K)

Because she's still black.

Besides the low IQ, it's the smell that's the problem...

She-boons are the ugliest simians on earth.

better gene=not getting sick so asians are superior

Attached: tenor.gif (498x272, 924K)

Why do you hate the smell of chocolate?

Sure, but they also make niggers.

I speak from experience, see where i live.

Blacks piss less and sweat more than whites do. Hence the stench.

Based

I don't they cute I want one to take my virgins

oh look it's ark, found you chimneyfucker

nice lets get that out on a tray

Attached: nice.png (295x330, 254K)

>boobs
confirmed for never fucking a nigger, they have the worst tits on planet earth

Fuck off retard
As if anyone believes this retarded shit.

I've fucked a few and all of them out compete any other race in that field. I usually last half an hour but when they bounce on you with that meaty ass that takes your BWC to the hilt you can't help but bust in about 10 minutes. Also watching your BWC dissappear into the darkness and reappear shiny and wet while she tenses clenching your dick like a milking machine it's in that moment you can't help but think that you will develop and addiction to black women.

Attached: 53gg7u8i.png (1870x843, 798K)

>boobs
That usually isn't the case.

>less intelligent
>less beautiful
>the product of the highest Sin known to man

She will never attain enlightenment because she is torn between two racial consciousnesses, and because niggers are retarded.

Attached: 1551947172770.jpg (394x708, 34K)

Attached: 1550703080517.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Attached: 1551998181398.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

Based
How do get blac gf to take virgin?
There's lots around even in my shithole area

Op is zoophile desu.

They're definitely curvy and have a more feminine frame, same goes for latinas. Most white women have rectangular fridge bodies

We bred them for companionship. They are ours. Property.

Attached: 1520341847835.jpg (614x768, 125K)

based steveposters

Attached: 1551404198619.jpg (593x610, 63K)

Cocoa butter is white tho

It's the attitude, stupid.

I'm white and this is probably my main reason for not being attracted to white women, they're usually have weird rectangular frames, same with asian women although it's worse cause asian women generally have the bodies of pre pubescent boys which is fucking gross.

Attached: diappointed.png (721x903, 754K)

Half way to human

half mutts actually have IQs in the mid 90s, so it is even higher for 1/4th, 1/8th and so on
>>less beautiful
>coming from a mutt himself

no

I wonder if it's the same shills promoting the "Let's race mix with Asians" shit.

yes

Attached: 1507198739270.jpg (541x779, 76K)

Gorgeous.

Half Asian, half European is also a good mix.

Attached: 8o57ohu99nez.jpg (400x300, 13K)

Only low test beta pedos like gooks.

Attached: 4ae9385b0abc62e371c00f9c8f0dbf09.jpg (1080x1223, 1.29M)

What are you basing this on other than autism? I've never seen a mixed race person that looks like that in my whole life and I've seen a lot of ugly mutts

Sure, some of them are hot. But they are too childish, its hard to find some girl who respect you when she is so impulsive and have good introspection habilities

fpbp

>not being able to control a woman
beta detected

Attached: 5hsd8.png (736x415, 450K)

Attached: robertdenior-e1542814034555.jpg (640x448, 44K)

Attached: pepelaughz[1].jpg (800x450, 43K)

I see you’re visiting Germany, Estonia user

Fuck off aussie, thats whey your government wants to ban 4chen, you guys just shitpost, dammit.

Only burgers and based brazil bros have deep knowledge about the deep programming of psique of black woman.

Its impossible to control them, no matter how alpha you are. They just see everything you say as a joke and laught, they are deflect things and dont absorve or introspect

Only if the mother is white. Black females produce retards unless the mother is abnormally intelligent.

Notice how single mothers who were sluts/stupid tend to produce criminals, but the white mothers who were betrayed by the rarer chad tend to produce good people.

It's the mother who dictates the temperment and intelligence of the product. Father genes have little effect if any on intellect.

Deniro is (((italian))) and his wife is already mixed herself. Those kids are mostly white in terms of genetic background lmao I don't know what this is supposed to prove

daily reminder that a black wife is like a shield of armor in clownworld. the usual forms of character assassination (racism, bigotry, etc.) can no longer be used on you. if you want to say something controversial, have her say it instead. no repercussions. what's more, your mutt child will be given all sorts of special privileges. they'll get into a better college and probably pay less, too.

this seems like an appropriate place to drop the mixed child redpill as well. it has been noted here, correctly, that half black / half white kids tend to have all sorts of identity/behavioral issues. but what's not pointed out is that the vast majority of mixed children are black male / white female relationships. that means most mixed kids grow up without a father, and are more likely to have a trashy, low-iq mother. compare that to your situation- a child raised by a strong father, birthed by a 80th - 99th percentile black woman. he'll turn out just fine

Its because some chads have biological programming to fuck good woman, so if they abandon them, their children will survive, because she is a good mother.

If you see the chads who dont like family but arent full psychos or criminals, who function well in society. The mothers of their children is always pretty submissive low impulsive woman.

I don’t even know what you are talking about

Lol I thought it had a morph suit on.

Wrong. Deep white seed injections tame the wildest negresses. It's genetic.

Attached: ad83c58416b55083df5237c2ae6e5e70.jpg (607x607, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q-Lh2FubYw

Attached: bat girl.jpg (828x960, 240K)

>They just see everything you say as a joke and laugh
which is why they're unironically funner than your average woman, they pair perfectly with my shitposting bantery ways. A combination of being alpha and funny is the way to their heart and if you don't have that you're probably a genetic dead end regardless of your race.

Attached: 5hh678.png (1244x726, 1.24M)

I would get her preggo

With Asian Female White Male kids being the exception.

nigress cant compete sorry rabi

Attached: 1552695158012.jpg (644x914, 172K)

>black women have (generally speaking) better genes
Doubt it. Many black woman have faces like gorillas and black hair is shit-tier.

Even the whites of her eyes is nearly pitch black. user that’s non a woman that’s satan

Attached: harvey needs boom boom ahhhhh.jpg (1200x800, 311K)

*LOUD COUGHING*

If you haven't realized it yet. Not even niggers want black women.

Must be because of the 13%/50% crime ratio. Some niggas just dont want that risk in their life.

I like black women but most don't look like that girl. Even her nose is pretty small compared to the average black.

Darker the berry sweeter the juice

Attached: a5738d3d8ff9879f69664509dff254ba.jpg (1080x1080, 69K)

My dick is way too small to satisfy her

Attached: 114ChrisbyAllyEchlin.jpg (300x300, 20K)

>obesity
>heart disease
>low IQ
>subhuman temperament
>tied with Indian men for being least attractive demographic
>mutt kids
Not really seeing the upside here, Schlomo.

>(generally speaking) better genes
Lower intelligence and more prone to violence is not better genetic traits. But you go drill that oil if that's your thing, just that your family will always hate you for it even though they won't tell you to your face.

Nobody cares about your dick Jamal

Confirmed.

Dont go for this type of black woman phenotype, is one of the worst.

Go for something like that , the ones who look more mature and less childish

They dont are this type of oh daddy its funny type. Its more like, they dont buy things that you ask her to buy, so you ask her why she doesnt buy so she goes: wot dorling hahaha dont be so silly. so you go buy insted and she says something like wot yeah haha. If she is late for a dating and you says why she took so long, she goes like: hahaha i dont know haha.

>bwc
>b
Nice fantasy, whatever it takes to keep you fucks from shooting up Mosques I guess