Im not a feminazi not a lesbian but

I want to find a man like my dad to marry, Is that weird?

All men in my life have been a complete waste of time and a pointless distraction, they are really evil... they talk like theyre the shit and when they realise i'm not f-ing them, they drop me. I'm not bitter, my dad is just a moral saint. And i think men like him don't exist anymore -.

Attached: Tomie - Capa.jpg (1456x968, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7r1qIa93pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your not looking hard enough then. Good men are definitely still around. Just keep trying. Also it isn't odd to want to find someone like your dad. After all for however long you've been alive he was your male role model.

You must be looking in the wrong direction if all you're finding are the bad ones. I suggest broadening your horizons. Try men you wouldn't generally go for

>And i think men like him don't exist anymore
They do, they just don't want you

Ask yourself this-
"What do I have to offer that is desirable to the kind of man that I want?"

You're right, they dont. But i really don't know why, though. I'm almost 24 but i look 15.. maybe they think im not mature?
Thank you. The thing is: i'm too scared to approach a guy first. I can't even bring myself to friend-request this guy i've been eyeing for a few weeks now.

Lol are you me. I'm in a situation like this right now

thanks.. i know what i want and i'm independent. But i do get anxious over it, because i really wanted to have someone i could share my life with and trust no matter what. And as time passes by, i'm afraid i'm destined to fail in that department.

Lol whats your next move?

>But i really don't know why, though.
Are you a virgin?

Yes.. i feel no shame in that, though - ?

Go friendly and ask him to study with me. You?

What kind of men do you go after? Where are you meeting these men?

Channel confidence from freaking Borat Sagdiyev, add the cutie on fb. Could take years though.

That's rough! Good luck tho

So you want me?

I just want someone who has strong moral values, doesnt play games and wants a real partnership... At church you'd think they are good, but they date 3 at the same time and later decide who's the best for them. This eats me up inside out.

thanks girlfriend
where have you been

>they date 3 at the same time and later decide who's the best for them
There's nothing wrong with this if there's no physical contact. You have to be practical about relationships and leave the romantics aside. Would you rather meet one possible suitor or five? Wouldn't you want the most options? It's not about picking the most good looking person it's about finding the most compatible person.

They are out there. You sound like the girl I'm in with now. She constantly tests me on my all fucking character just to see whether I'm a liar or bullshitting her. But, careful if you have rrusy issues. A good man will not put up insecure bullshit, your father would.

i get your point, we can talk to how many people we want to find the most compatible, that is just logic and basic intelligence. But theres not need to get them delusional thinking they found "the one" and givie mixed signals to keep them hooked thinking you like them. I dont like it. It's from personal experience.

The first time a guy did that to me, it hurt me, but i was bubbly thinking about the better days ahead. And then it happened the 2nd and 3nd time. I guess i just lost hope altogether and need to learn to accept one of 2 things: be alone for the rest of my life, maybe adopt or marry an average chad that i could learn to like. But id rather be alone and not jeopardize my sanity

Can you describe these men? It seems hard to believe that someone with standards like yours could have such bad taste

not insecurity, just self-preservation
you could say trust issues are underlined in there

>but they come after me?
Doesn't mean you have to accept them. Do you have any redflags that you use to screen out potential suitors or do you just open the gates and take anyone in?
>thats one of the things that bites me
What do you mean?

it bites me that they are all just basic vain chads who are looking for a femme fatale to make other guys jealous. rustyfags if you ask me. Do you think im too judgmental? too embarrassed to even say this anonymously.

I feel your pain OP, I used to talk to many men but none really felt like ''the one''. I also searched for a man like my dad because he always loved me unconditionally and made time for me. I don't know how I ended up with my husband, he wasn't my type at all but he truly was the one I've been searching for. Perhaps you'll meet the man you want somewhere else too? I have no idea, I never truly dated, but when you come across him you'll know.

Thank you, i'll keep an open mind. Best wishes for you and your husband for sure.

>Do you think im too judgmental
When it comes to someone you want to spend the rest of your life with you have to be judgemental.
I'm waiting for marriage too and as a guy it can be difficult socially. We might be more scarce but we do exist and we're just as lonely and scared as you are.

>femme fatale
>rustyfags
What?

It's difficult being so unaware. I'm ready to wait another 10 years, though. Good luck to you. As a guy i feel like you'll be more valued when you are older. As a woman? ..... i heard face yoga works lol

Good luck to you as well

my adv to guys out there

If you like someone, just like that person only. If you feel like shes the one, chase her until she says "yes" or "no". If she doesnt correspond, then you move on. Thats loyalty, respect and willpower.

> All men in my life have been a complete waste of time and a pointless distraction, they are really evil... they talk like theyre the shit and when they realise i'm not f-ing them, they drop me. I'm not bitter, my dad is just a moral saint. And i think men like him don't exist anymore -.

Why would any self respecting man want anything to do with someone of that character? genuinely ask yourself. Birds of a feather flock together.

I am one of those guys that stayed in after school hours and studied.

now in my late twenties things are turning around.
Thank god I kept up with Jow Forums because I think I
would have been just as lost as some of these men when it came to women like you.

Invest in cat food.

What do you mean by moral saint?

What do you mean by not fucking? Before marriage or not ever or not in the first 3 months or what?

>I want to find a man like my dad to marry, Is that weird?
As long as it's not someone you'd also like to fill the role of your father, it's fine. Parents are often the first people who teach a kid certain outlook on a gender and a lot of opinions are filtered through the image parents created.

>All men in my life have been a complete waste of time and a pointless distraction, they are really evil...
Were they? Maybe. But are you sure you've communicated your expectations and what you can offer well?

>they talk like theyre the shit and when they realise i'm not f-ing them, they drop me.
If it's really all the men then either you didn't meet that many of them or, if it's many, and every one of them failed in similar way, revolving around fucking - it's statistically impossible it was just you stumbling upon jerks.

Part of it may be age and social circles. If you mostly deal with fratboys, guys of particular atitude etc - then they may behave similarly. Part of it I suspect is your approach to relationships. The guys drop you when the sex is not on the table, it suggests that you first get into relationship without even makign sure you're on the same page when it comes to certain important parts of it - including sex.

So yeah, you possibly dealt with many douchebags but you also fucked up and I won't be surprised if some of those guys weren't evil but actually though you are - by getting close to them in a relationship, then denying them certain natural expressions of it most couples have no problems with. From all they know, it may have been you luring them in and playing with them. I won't say it necessarily was but - well, do some serious rethinking in your approach toward guys.

> I'm not bitter, my dad is just a moral saint. And i think men like him don't exist anymore -.
Let's be honest, you do sound quite bitter. I also don't know about how awesome your father is but I suspect he's not that rare - he's just a decent father.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7r1qIa93pk

What makes you think you deserve a good man? What do you bring to the table?

Be the kind of person your ideal partner wants to date.

Wow, I have no idea why everyone is so bitter in their answers. You actually sound like a great girl. Men like this do exist, I'm one of them. I think an important realization in my life was that some people are naturally monogamous and some simply aren't. You just have to find a guy and quickly assess what type he is. Ask him for his general concept of love, ask him if he wants to get married, raise a family, etc. in a near future.
If that scares him away you dodged a bullet, if his answers are in agreement with your own views go for it.

>Wow, I have no idea why everyone is so bitter in their answers. You actually sound like a great girl. Men like this do exist, I'm one of them.
Fuck, the cringe this post is causing. Why don't you go orbit her straight away and spare us this shit?
When you are calling something like the above yourself, it's like the whole "A nice guy like me, m'lady" shtick.

Attached: Nice.jpg (287x175, 7K)

I think I'm looking for something really similar, but you are a bit too old for me.

>All men in my life have been a complete waste of time and a pointless distraction, they are really evil... they talk like theyre the shit and when they realise i'm not f-ing them, they drop me. I'm not bitter, my dad is just a moral saint. And i think men like him don't exist anymore -.
You've rejected them all in the past, you dumb whore. Now off yourself before you produce a bastard and leech off taxpayer money