How do I handle this feminist lecturer without getting burnt

So, for one course at university, I have to prepare a presentation about a work-related topic. I chose the gender pay gap because my lecturer has been annoying me with her feminist agenda from the very beginning of the course. Yes, it's an edgy move.

Some info about her
>mentions that she is vegetarian and been trying to become a vegan at least 4 times a lecture
>said that she did not vaccinate her kids
>guilt trips guys in the class for being privileged
>always rants about the gender pay gap and how men are causing it

I can no longer take going to her classes. I have to deal with this shit every week and I am getting tired of it. The worst thing is that my presentation will be graded by her. What do I do to get graded fairly? Will she make me fail the course after I present something that clashes with her beliefs?

Attached: based trump.png (728x288, 208K)

>What do I do to get graded fairly?
You're fucked m8

>>said that she did not vaccinate her kids

As a feminist, I can say that this bitch is a dumb cunt and she shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

But also you're an idiot for being in University and still trying to act like it's Jow Forums and you get to trigger the libtards because it's epic keks. You're not in middle school anymore.

There is no going back now. I already submitted the topic. I guess I will have to go all in, fml

Try to make pro and counter arguments. This scientist says this, the other one says that and present it in a neutral way. If she doesn't like it you're fucked but if you give a reasonable presentation that's about a scientific discussion where you present all arguments equally she'll look bad if she just dismisses you. Just don't make it a presentation where you shove an opinion down peoples throat

>this

Thanks. I will try to do that. The thing is that articles that say that gender page gap is ~20% have no scientific proof to it. Should I mention it anyway disregarding the validity of it?

>What do to get grades?

stop being smartass trying to teach teacher and learn, stupid

This

Grow the fuck up OP.

That was silly of you to do. All that's left is to find all the bullshit feminist sources you can so that you have an academically sound presentation that aligns with her beliefs.

Welp, you are screwed. Well you will just have to deal with the fact that you are going to write a sjw paper.

Dont listen to these retards. If you want good grades go full no brain and write what you think will please the teacher. If you want to try give her perspective possibly change her opinion then write about all factual studies related and explain the illusion of the wage gap while also writing about actually inequality in the workplace and why some women choose to work and why some choose to take care of family. Make sure to make it relatively neutral so if she fails you or whatever you can take it to be reassessed by someone else. Just be prepared for full spaz out, feel like these anti-vac people are crazy and dont believe in science etc, so I wouldn't be surprised.

In any social science subject, you must learn to suck dick (figuratively) if you want to pass. These classes are literally indoctrination, there's no going around it.

Do what she wants, get good grades, then write an essay about your true beliefs once she's not your teacher anymore if that matters to you

Lol fuck this idea, get your grade and get the fuck out. You're spending tons of money on this shit don't get a bad grade because you wanted to speak your mind and treat college as a "forum of ideas" like a fucking idiot.

Don't base the entirety of an opinion solely on your emotional investment in burning this woman. Being irritated is not the basis for an argument. I've done a lecture on this same topic and, incidentally, neither of you are correct. The pay gap does exist. However, the causes for this gap are what is up for debate, not its existence. The most recent peer reviewed data on the topic shows that when adjusting for several relevant factors such as hazard pay, the number of hours worked, maternity leave and industry demographics there remains a small percentage, around 1% (if my memory serves) of discrepancy between the median pay for women and men that cannot be accounted for. So, statistically speaking, neither you nor this feminist professor have any definitive evidence to show that discrimination or bias is to account for the majority of the pay gap. There is a definite argument that there is but, ultimately, all either of you have is the basis for formulating a working hypothesis and nothing more. Given that this woman's opinion is motivated by her emotions and your motivation to trigger her is based on yours I don't see why you should waste time or energy trying to beat her over the head with a point that not even real economists have been able to substantiate. I think you just grow up and learn how to pick your battles. This is one that there is no point in trying to win.

You gotta pick and choose your battles dude.

Complain to the administration. Then complain to her boss and her boss until you get to his boss.

Hey, maybe just make a presentation she likes and move on? You're not going to change anyone's mind with a PowerPoint, especially if she really is that far up her own ass. Pick your battles champ, you're there for a grade.

You're also probably an atheist. Imagine having a professor of astronomy teach you, unprofessionally, about Christianity for 70% of every lecture and actively grade students based on things like whether their papers are well-aligned with the bible. This is what it fucking feels like. Liberals are just wrong, about virtually everything, and take what people say as fact without looking at the actual facts and statistics behind data. Gender pay gap, being a vegetarian, etc. are all great examples.

Also this. Don't misunderstand me here: I think you should make the prof happy and get your grade and get out too. One day if you're in a hiring position you'll know what kind of retards to watch out for but today is not that day. I was just saying that everyone saying "suck it up it's not a huge deal" doesn't seem to understand what it feels like to be lectured about this stuff.

>Liberals are just wrong, about virtually everything, and take what people say as fact without looking at the actual facts and statistics behind data.
This is the kind of attitude that being educated is supposed to fix, ironically. Refusing to absorb information because its coming out of the mouth of someone you don't like is the very reason the rhetoric has replaced logic.

>You're also probably an atheist. Imagine having a professor of astronomy teach you, unprofessionally, about Christianity for 70% of every lecture and actively grade students based on things like whether their papers are well-aligned with the bible.
Arguing the statistical significance of quantifiable economics data is nowhere near comparable to arguing whether or not a golden man in the sky exists. One has a basis in things that can be measured and calculated and one does not.

>Liberals are just wrong, about virtually everything, and take what people say as fact without looking at the actual facts and statistics behind data.
Yes, as opposed to conservatives, who have a perpetual love affair with facts and statistics, right?

You've never taken an astronomy class? Most of the class is about theorizing the origins of the universe, as it's supposed to be, because most freshmen aren't equipped to handle the kinds of equations necessary to study astronomy beyond this basic level. The entire premise of this being taught scientifically is that determining our origins DOES have a basis in things that can be measured (mainly radiation) and calculated. In most astronomy classes you look at our current evidence for the big bang theory in detail. Yet someone who consistently denies this evidence and insists on an ancient idea of God having created everything in 7 days, in a professional setting, because that's what "the old evidence" says, is just as bad and completely comparable to fucking liberals who use extremely outdated, biased, and completely unreliable statistics to whine on about the gender pay gap and the importance of not eating meat instead of ignoring more effectual and accurate studies which say the exact opposite.

No, not as opposed to conservatives. I would be upset if my economics teacher was overbearingly conservative as well. The typical conservative positions regarding the gender pay gap, however, happen to be correct and well-verified with, yes, facts and statistics.

It's really easy for you.
Go up to her and say you need to talk to her in private, like during her office hours.
Say you are trans.
Nobody knows and you aren't ready to tell the world but trust her.
Still male presenting for now but are female.
The way to beat these people is to play the same game.
Transgender is further on the oppression ladder.
That being said, if you do this, don't mock actual trans people either.

On that note, your picture is the same mentality as your teacher so if it's genuine you'd be quite the hypocrite. But I'm guessing it's a jokr to mock the sad excuse for a president.

>and completely unreliable statistics to whine on about the gender pay gap and the importance of not eating meat instead of ignoring more effectual and accurate studies which say the exact opposite.

What studies

Do you believe that climate change is also a Chinese conspiracy as most conservatives do

Nope, never said that. Don't put words in my mouth.

The most you can do is this. This is your best shot at getting a good, fair grade. But if what you say about her is true, you're probably screwed. I don't know how you can make the class more bearable. Personally, I would've just tried to not take the class.

RIP Your grade, I guess.

switch to a topic about anti-vaxxors

much better topic