Advice on forgiving girlfriend?

> gf of 1 year admits to cheating on her ex 5 times over their 8 year relationship
> keep a close eye on her, tell her I won't tolerate that shit
> 6 months in she goes behind my back and calls her ex
> lies to me about it for 3 weeks when I press her for the truth
> finally breaks down and confesses
> confesses she had been talking to another guy when we first started dating
> I chew her ass out for it
> 6 months have gone by and I'm still not over it
> she says I'm being paranoid, projecting my insecurities on to her, and killing our intimacy

Wat do guys? I'm trying to get over it and trust her again but it's fucking tough. I feel incredibly disrespected and like she doesn't value me. She keeps saying that I need to understand that people make mistakes and forgive her or we're done.

Attached: Orgasm.jpg (780x1034, 216K)

Why would you forgive her? You told her that you won't tolerate lying and cheating, she lied and cheated.

I can't believe you stayed with this thot

checked

she acknowledges betraying my trust but doesn't consider what she did cheating because, "it's not like I went and fucked someone jeez." I'm not mad about the phonecall really, I'm mad about her lying to me repeatedly when I pressed her for the truth.

You're a fucking loser beta cuck

thanks for the advice senpai

that article is about how hard your gf cums with her ex

The fact you are still with her means you are indeed a loser beta cuck. Just inv Jamal over from now on when she wants sex.

This girl (and me) has 0 respect for you. The amount of shit tests you've failed is retarded

explain how I should have handled this at each step

user it's over, I'm sorry. you know this, you knew it when she told you about cheating on her ex.
you deserve better than someone you're always second guessing, move on my man.

dubs checked

You're 100% right, I felt a huge shift in me when she told me about that. Shit's just not worth the stress man.

well, then you know what to do user. there are plenty of girls who won't cheat on you, go find her.

Gotta wait until our lease is up in June, living together makes things complicated. Appreciate the advice user.

1. Expect a girl to cheat on you if she's cheated before
2. Dump her
3. Dump her
4. Dump her
5. Dump her

no problem bud
June's awhile to wait, be cool and don't let her know until then, just to keep things peaceful. Just pretend like it's business as usual and you'll be golden come June. maybe get a hobby that keeps you out of the apartment more.

for sure for sure, you know I've already been in the gym trying to look sick as fuck for the summer

then the transition to a better girl will be nothing short of smooth
still, keep an eye on her if you plan to get poon from her still, lest you get an STD from one of her potential side pieces.

Based, fuck OP for being an invertebrate cuck

>people make mistakes

Yeah, they do. And good people learn from them and try not to do it again. They respect the other people involved and do what they can to fix the situation.

Lying cheating whores, however, do these things multiple times. With impunity. Regardless of who it involves and what it does to other people. Then have the gall to project their shitty lying behavior onto others when people tell them to cut the shit because they honestly cannot stand to be the bad person and what to justify all their shitty behavior by blaming it on others.

TLDR; once is an accident/ mistake 5+ times is a habit/choice. Dump her.

Don't worry, she'll call you in a few months once she gets a new guy to cheat on.

Look, if she did it then, she'll do it again.

I believe there is something deeply wrong in cheaters, like they're missing that core element of empathy/honesty/whatnot. They might not be 'evil' people per se, and still in general be nice to you and feel bad about cheating on your and yadda yadda. But they're missing something that's required to be faithful to a partner. And nothing's going to change that. So do yourself a favor and find someone else.

lmao you're a cuck

you should have treated her like shit from the start the moment she admitted to it and started prepping to get another girl

>She keeps saying that I need to understand that people make mistakes and forgive her or we're done.

lmao, she's thinking you're a cuck who will dance to her strings

unbelievable, user, unbelievable

Attached: 1536884548074.jpg (239x239, 10K)

>few weeks in the relationship
>she says her exbf cheated on her and says
>"it's bad when the other part finds out"
>i quietly leave it there
>ff a few months
>find out she tried cheating on me
>ask to see her phone
>a sext session with another guy
>i decide to forgive
>after she leaves me hanging a few weeks i decide to finally talk to her again
>i arrive at her house and she says completely stressed
>"i shouldn't have shown you my phone"
>she breaks up with me

>"i shouldn't have shown you my phone"
No fucking bitch, you shouldn't have cheated on me. This is the kind of logic cheaters have. Took me a few months to try to find out what the hell happened, how could a person be so inconsistent. All her actions and words of love, all for nothing? Everything cause she was feeling guilty? Probably not consciously. And she said she didn't regret cheating on me.

>not leaving immediately after she admits to cheating on her ex
You are setting yourself up for failure

Attached: ay tone.png (881x1079, 659K)

You need to get some self respect in order to attract higher quality people.

Did she cheat or not? You never explicitly said she cheated.

#metoo

Honestly OP this. Dated a girl i knew was a cheater but she loved me a lot when we first started dating so i thought i fixed her or it was the dude. Na she cheated on me too. Forgave her once and dumped the bitch the second time it happened

If a girl cheated on her ex she's gonna fucking cheat on you too.
People say "they'll change" all the time, but it takes a lot of willpower and mental fortitude to do that, both of which most people simply don't have.
Some slut who would give in to her sexual cravings to the point of betraying her partner is most DEFINITELY unable to change.

AAAAAAAAAAAH YOURE SO FUCKING RETARDED RUN.
SHES CHEATING.
RUUUN. LEAVE HER.

Dear user
YOU NEED TO LEAVE HER.
That's no joke, there is no way that'll end up well for you.
There two possibilities as far as cheating goes.

>is cheating
>get away

or

>not cheating
>has cheating history and tendencies
>you're worrying about it
>you now look less confident and attractive
>she TELLS YOU it's killing your intimacy
>she'll cheat on you
>get away

user, for real, what can "killing our intimacy" mean?
That mean the sex is worst
It means that the emotional part of sex that is responsible for 90% of her orgasms isn't there.
If she's a cheating whore, then it means that she can find it in random dudes.
You're dying a death of one thousand cuts.

Leave her. She's not worth it if you give her your trust, she betrays you, and now comes back for another chance. She's just using you.

>Advice on forgiv
Exact moment I stopped reading. Don't.

>>i decide to forgive
No dumb ass you decided to ignore

As Rust from true detective said , time is a flat circle , you'll be in the same exact situation in the future again , and again and again , it's better to leave it be , find someone else and move on.

Attached: 1493540820752.jpg (478x489, 42K)

Once a cheater always a cheater

>you're worrying about it
>you now look less confident and attractive
>she TELLS YOU it's killing your intimacy

Or she try to gaslight you saying you're crazy, saying that she doesn't recognize you the same way anymore. In short, your evidences don't matter, cause a cheater always project their guilty on the other part.

If you hadn't have caught her out she would have fucked her ex laddie

dude drop her, it clrarly isnt working and you dont want to live constantly questioning that shit.

>I chew her ass out for it
Didya buy her a nice purse to hold your dick in too?

You should have broken up with her on the spot. You are the reason she's going to do this same shit to the next poor slob she gets in a relationship with.

I had hopes, and this was my second serious relationship, learned a lot this time.
A few months of suffering, a month after she broke up with me I decided to block her on everything.
Right now it's been 2 months since I blocked her. And I'm realizing that even if she accepted her being guilty and accepting me forgiving her, things wouldn't work out, it would take a GREAT AMOUNT of trust, almost impossible. Well, I was noob trying to talk to her and forgiving her, I see it now. Anyway it's a lesson.

You said it yourself, eat her ass. You aren't over it. Once you do that, tell her you forgive her then leave her.

First of all, you should've dumped her as soon as you knew she was a cheater.
Barring that, the onus is on her to earn your trust back, that she would presume that she can just say "teehee I confessed so it's all fine now right :3" indicates she is cancerous and only cares for how she feels.
When she pulled the "you need to forgive me" card, the response you should've given immediately was "you need to earn it first".
Again, dump her.

I think you should break up with her.

KEK

KEK

KEK

KEK

KEK

You're both done already. Once you fuck trust, it never comes back.

Just do the final thing and kill the rest of the intimacy
Once a cheat, always a cheat. Or stay and get cucked but hey, don't say we didn't warn you.

>it's not like I fucked someone
Uh-huh we totally believe that. It's just that in a relationship you had to not only talk to your ex, but also lie about talking to them. I wonder why that is

Could it possibly be because she knows what her intentions were, and that those intentions were probably not very pure?

Yeah, I wasn't implying he's guilty at all. It was just a matter of fact comment about how, if she's a cheating whore, there is no getting better after this situation. Not making the bitch horny is the first step to cuckland, specially in this case. The important thing is that, cheating or not, the situation is already WAY more out of hand than it looks like from his perspective.

Of course the cheating whore is the problem and not him. Moving on is the only feasible solution.

Even if she was a saint nowadays, the situation by itself is already hurtful enough. It's not worth it and will get cucked in the end.

Only one rule in forgiving your cheating gf,OP.

1. You don't

Once a cheater always a cheater.

Duh.

Move on. When you find out this girl has cheated on you (and you will) you'll only have yourself to blame. And you've made society worse of by once again reminding unloyal women that their are beta men out there that will put up with their antics.

Like gosh.

user, all extreme reactions aside, seems like you're relationship doesn't seem to be one that was meant to last. The other replies have already made valid points so I'll just say that you should probably work on yourself and break it off with her

Dude just break up with her. Old habits die hard. She betrayed your trust and want to cheat on you. Continuing in such a relationship is like sitting on a ticking bomb later on you are the one that will get hurt

You need to end it RIGHT NOW. You do not want to have children with this woman and every day you spend with her is another day wasted. Break up with her and have a long, honest talk with yourself about what you really want in a partner.

Enjoy foreveralone. There are no relationships where a woman will not cheat. She can be expected to monkey-branch given the opportunity.

/watch?v=Jsk9IXrBpLU&t=105s

You saw the red flags and ignored them and now that you've invested time you're paying the price. Get the fuck out NOW