Did any of you find something worthwhile on Tinder? I'm a kissless virgin and I just want to meet someone and be normal

Did any of you find something worthwhile on Tinder? I'm a kissless virgin and I just want to meet someone and be normal.

Attached: couplehuggingintensely.jpg (678x452, 20K)

fuck tinder bro, that's a waste of your time. go out and talk to women irl. just have good body language and speak with authority/be direct and women will want you.

>Did any of you find something worthwhile on Tinder?
I did yes.. I used tinder just a few times in Sweden in 2015 and again just last month here in Paris. Both times I found amazing women. Really incredible women and I love them.

ive met a good person on tinder

you need social skills for any type of girl though.

Not OP but what if I hate going out, have no friends in a new city, and have zero females under 40 at work.

>I hate going out, have no friends
You sure you want a gf? Don't let yourself get memed here. You're probably happier as a bachelor.

Isn't that how you get accused of sexual harassment? I don't have great social skills, although I don't look or talk like a creep.

Yes, I am sick of living alone. I like people. Thing is meeting strangers sucks, and most public gatherings suck, and the only things I do like to do outside my house have no girls.

Thought I did. Dated for a few months then she decided she just wants to be friends. I realize it's not for me but I don't talk to any women in real life so those shitty apps are all I got. As an average guy with no game they can be soul crushing. Try it but dont have any expectations.

If a girl goes on Tinder, I'm automatically not attracted to her. Something about seeing love as just another consumption item, I think

Then figure it out. If it's something you truly want you'll figure it out rather than piss and moan on an anime discussion board. Here's your push, get off this site and get some work done or give up and accept living alone.

>sexual harassment
displaying confidence through good body language and posture is not sexual harassment.

>hate going out
you're going to need to get over that, a girl isn't just going to show up and present herself to you.

yes, so work on developing them.

So where do you get girls?

Hope you find a good person to stick around, user.

>yes, so work on developing them.
how. i've been dating a girl for a few weeks and my lack of social skills are showing hard.

work on your posture and body language. try not to worry about anything when you're with her, and don't be insecure. remember that she chose to go on a date with you and she wouldn't have done that if she didn't like you.

Meeting people at work, school or hobby, and then branching out to the social circles of the people you met

Thanks friend. Wish there were better options for social retards. Fuck swiping and fuck gook moot.

No, but I have my prefs set to both men and women and for the ELI boost and some of the guys who swipe right on me are stupid attractive. In comparison I had around 8 or 9 female matches in the first few weeks and they were all very overweight/unattractive. Being gay would be such a release from my shit existence

Are you attracted to guys? It's a possibility if it's not too troublesome for where you live.

I'm unfortunately not at all. I even tried to no avail. I don't like dick or men's bodies/faces. Its sad for me and sad for them I guess. I'm straight in a twinks body

Gotta work on those social skills then. Any tips for a social retard?

what were her reasons for ending it?

Practice. Throw yourself in social situations even if you're afraid, go towards others, always say yes to social opportunities. You'll fuck up at first, but by sheer experience you'll get better.

2 years ago I was a total loser socially speaking (no friends, the few people I talked to at school were other losers, not even thinking about the possibility of a gf). Now I'm not perfect, but I do have a few friends, I'm fine talking with girls and I'm building a relationship with a girl I like from school. I wasn't socialized as a kid so I'm still behind the people my age, but I got much better in those two years, and so can you

I met my current gf on Tinder after a couple days of being on there. She's the only girl I've met off of there. I set up a date and several months later we're still going strong. Neither one of us was expecting much since we both were coming out of relationships and it's fucking Tinder. But here we are. We're moving into together and I'm going to propose in a couple months.

Life's a weird fucking game bro

Said she didn't feel it any longer and that she cant commit cause she has been single and on her own for so long. No idea if it's the truth or not but I'm not aware of any major fuck ups I did.
Was still a learning experience and in the future I'll not blindly believe what a women tells me but rather watch how she acts.