My brother is gay?

What the fuck am I suppossed to do? I don't think he's a real fag (if there is such a thing) as his voice isn't effeminate, and he doesn't act like a woman. It seems like a fad, or a phase, as after our parents split he's been exposed to nothing but female influences. Me and my father are to blame for that. After fixing myself, becoming a man and getting my life in order, I've realized the mistake I've made and want to fix it. I want to teach him how to become a man, but I have no idea where to even start? Both me and my father are on board to try to save him from his degenerate ways.
He's only in HIgh School but is it to late?
What do?
I don't want to see my brother fall into the black hole of meaninglessness, purposelessness, and nihlism that accompanies sodomy and hedonism.

Attached: ihurtmyselftoday.jpg (1484x1776, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Men dont become gay because of upbringing or enviroment no matter how hard people tried to prove otherwise
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Your brother is gay. Big deal. You are hetero. Focus on your own life and let your bro bee himself. Who are you to dictate others how they should live their life? You remind me religion fanatics or worse: goverment.

>nihilism, sodomy and hedonism
Heres an idea: have two extra babies with your wife to even out his sodomy. Deal?

>I don't think he's a real fag (if there is such a thing) as his voice isn't effeminate, and he doesn't act like a woman.
That isn't how it works, lol. Honestly man, if you care about his future, the worst thing you can do is make a big thing about this. Some gay guys drift into "meaninglessness, purposelessness, and nihlism" because their families kick them out or get disgusted by them. If the people who are supposed to love you treat you as disgusting, then you do disgusting stuff.

He could find a nice boyfriend and have a relatively well-adjusted life. It is not an ideal situation, nobody would choose this, but he can make the best of it. It really helps if his family doesn't fling shit at him and fuck his head up even worse. Just keep being his brother. That's the best answer to your question, that's the best thing you could possibly do for him. Don't change things too much.

Lmao what nigga? Go ask a fag if he's ever been molested
>No! But i wish I was. In fact when I was 8 years old I was sucking men off
Civnat retard

You know a lot about this subject huh?

Lol, you need infinitely more help than your brother friendo.

I guess my view is that homosexuality exist. If your brother is gay, if he is truly gay, the only thing you and your father can do is convince him to not act on it and either live alone or live a lie. Either way he will probably be, at minimum, fairly unhappy with at least this part of his life.
Transgender people on the other hand are overwhelmingly miserable and suffer from some mental health issues. All the fathers in your pic are actually showing the distress and fear of knowing that their child's life is in peril as well as the destruction of their family. Truly a sad sad thing.

>the only thing you and your father can do is convince him to not act on it and either live alone or live a lie
In all seriousness - what is so awful if a guy falls in love with another guy and they want to be together? Why is that worse than a lifetime of solitude and celibacy? There are a LOT of unhealthy aspects to the gay community, a promiscuous lifestyle is not a good thing for anyone, but that's not the only way to be gay.

I don't particularly think I'm gonna change your mind, I just honestly want to know what your thought process is. I've never understood this mentality. If you want to say that being straight is preferable to being gay, I'd 100% agree. If you even want to call gayness a "handicap" I could get on board with that. But when you have a handicap, you accept it and make the best of it. Why is this one viewed so differently?

>My goal in life is to be happy.
This is one of the fundamental chinks in the religious armor. They don't care if something is true, as long as it makes them feel good.

Tie him down and whip his balls hard with a belt 40 times minimum while lecturing him on being gay, punishing him for thinking he's gay, etc. Do this every few days and before you know it he'll be terrified of being gay

Genius

>no my brother likes boys
>reeeeee
retard

Oh jeeze this is some high level poltard shit. OP you aren't going to convince your brother to "not be gay." You seem to be entirely informed by stereotypes and shabby 1960s sexology, so I don't know if you're comfortable with that reality.

Gay people live happy and successful lives these days, it's fairly accepted in modern society and theres nothing wrong with that despite your pol BS.

So try to not let your outdated ideology ruin the relationship you have with your brother. If you feel like this is a deal breaker you two might have to go your own ways. That's my personal advice.

Conservatives appoint themselves as the guardians of civic and sexual virtue. They don't care about the numbers, they'll make what they want up, they don't care about the shifts and changes in public perception, they'll sit in their echo chambers. They'll sit there and produce tards like OP here whos going balls to the wall on bigotry.

Honestly, I think I'm at the point where it's just better to ignore them. There's nothing to gain insight into.

So your brother is gay. So what?

>I don't think he's a real fag (if there is such a thing) as his voice isn't effeminate, and he doesn't act like a woman
>as his voice isn't effeminate, and he doesn't act like a woman
LMAO guess I'm not attracted to men then

This is 100% a bait thread. And it's pretty good bait too, very subtle

You really aught to try sodomy and hedonism before you knock it. It's kind of awesome.

You overestimate pol.

I just honestly don't understand how somebody could turn against a member of their family like this. I've seen the effect this attitude has on gay guys I know, and then the larger cumulative effect it has on the gay community at large when lots of people have families like this. It's so fucking stupid. So many of the negative stereotypes about gay people are actually direct results of this kind of ignorance & cruelty inflicted by loved ones. It's like cutting somebody's foot off, then criticizing him for walking with a limp.

And it's just so fucking DUMB. You notice how they just stop responding when somebody questions them with any degree of logic.

>I want to teach him how to become a man
Try learning how to respect other people then perhaps you might have something to teach him.

It's almost like being rejected by their families makes them subconsciously reject traditional idea of family as well thus resulting in all the worst manifestations of the ''gay lifestyle'' like rampant hedonism and multiple partners

That's what I'm saying, yeah. Or if their family withdraws love, they don't think they're worthy of love anymore, only degrading loveless encounters. If they're cut off and cast out and damned to Hell because of something they couldn't control, then self-control doesn't matter anymore, the worst-case scenario has already happened. Unfortunately, everybody really gives a shit what their parents think of them, even when their parents suck.

Stop telling him to be gay, it's his choice to be straight.

I'm more of a man then you'll even be and I do this by simply not trying to be manly and prove my masculinity but by simply trying to be a person.

>I am the most humble person ever.

In my view there's four reasons someone's gay
>Genetic
Basically like Anderson Cooper. He says he was always into girly stuff as a kid.
>Trauma
Being abused or experiencing a traumatic event makes them feel isolated and seek unorthodox outlets
>Failure with opposite Sex
Dude can't get a girl so he just starts messing around with guys because it works and there's less confusion
>Rebellion
Acting out of turn to hurt parents or family that have wronged them

I would go to great lengths to ensure its not any of the last 3. If it's 1 you can't do anything about it. But in my view almost everyone is essentially bisexual and people only do whatever is allowed in the current social framework. Case and point ancient Greece.

>Basically like Anderson Cooper. He says he was always into girly stuff as a kid.
Gayness and girliness don't go hand-in-hand though. I'm pretty much typically masculine, but I was always gay, though I didn't figure it out until like 18-19. I dated girls when I was younger but I always just felt like I was "going with the flow" and doing what was expected. I felt friendship for my girlfriends, but not any sexual or romantic excitement. Whereas I would have these very intense, borderline-romantic connections with a few special male friends. Before it even occurred to me that there could be a sexual component to it, I would feel jealous and possessive of them, I would want to know that I was the "best friend" and no other guy was as special to them as me.

I never changed into a different person or a gay stereotype after realizing my sexuality, but I honestly think my family's support was a huge part of that. My place in my family did not change, the dynamic did not change, so I did not change. I don't go around snorting poppers and fucking a million strangers, I think my romantic life has been pretty healthy and normal, certainly not too different from my brothers or my straight friends. I just go for cute guys instead of girls

I know haha I just said that because that's what he described it as. Im curious tho, did you ever have any sort of infatuation with a female? Like say a crush, even as a kid?

Platonic affection, friendship, yeah. I genuinely liked the girls I dated, but they were kinda the ones that pursued me, and made it clear they wanted more than friendship. When that happened I was basically just like "oh yeah, I guess we do like each other, I guess this is a girl I should date." If they hadn't been pushing things forward, it never would've occurred to me to ask them out, we just would've been close friends.

Sooo that's a no? You've never had a crush on a female?

Also
>Have you ever had a wet dream involving a female?

Well it's complicated. I was pretty oblivious and innocent about sex in those days. So the feelings I had for those girls, I thought that's what a crush was. I thought if I had those close feelings of friendship for a girl, I "liked" her. But I didn't have the drive or initiative to push it any further until there was an external suggestion that I should.

I just assumed I was straight until proven otherwise. when I started masturbating, I looked at pictures of naked women, but I was really just enjoying the physical sensation more than any particular fantasy. Wet dreams were rare, abstract, and impossible to remember after I woke up.

I was raised up on pretty traditional Catholic values, so I just figured I "wasn't ready," until the first time I got close with a guy who turned out to be gay. That was like a revelation, all these feelings came crashing in and then it all made sense.

>types like an idiot
>expresses stupid thoughts
We should genocide everyone below a certain IQ, that's a form of bigotry I can really get behind

Interesting. You're probably case 1 then. Just two more questions
>Which is longer your index or ring finger?
>Have you ever been molested by a male?

Nah I don't really think my case is all that weird. Everyone's got their own story, but I've met other gays who aren't too different.
>looks like they're exactly the same length
>no
So am I hired?

I didin't say you're weird just that you're case 1 aka actually genetically gay. Lol thanks for putting up with my questions I was genuinely curious. And the fact you have the same length index/ring fingers means you were exposed to estrogen in the womb than you should have been.Which is also a contributor to homosexuality.

>exposed to estrogen in the womb than you should have been
That's not terribly surprising to me, I've always wondered if something's up with my hormones. No chest hair, can't grow decent facial hair either. It doesn't really seem to be causing me any trouble though, and at this point in my life, even if I could take a medical treatment that would turn me straight I don't think I would.

If your bro is telling you that he's gay, then he is gay.

Absolutely nothing you can do about it.

So your options are: (A) support him and love him anyway, and you'll have a good relationship for life or (B) Don't support him and try to change him, and he'll resent you and eventually hate you if you don't stop.

So...

gay bump

It's not the only determinant but it's one of them. I don't think it would work but you can try some test lol see if it turns you straight. Or maybe some seratonin pills because apparently starving mice of seratonin turns them gay. But thats just mice.

As far as I know, we haven't really isolated a cause for it yet. It's still basically a mystery why some people turn out gay.

Agree with this user, homosexuality is a mutation just like how some people have mildly webbed toes or how some people have an innie belly button it just so happens that this mutation affects sexuality nothing more to it ! However this mutation is a goddamn abnormality and faggots should be shot against a wall

Attached: IMG_20190311_001429.jpg (720x718, 62K)

but why do you have that buff, sexy Garfield saved on your PC, user? Hmmm? Just platonic admiration for that manly Garfield's impressive physique? no homo but I bet he gives the best hugs ever with those strong arms desu

Attached: I see you fag, I see right through you.jpg (1024x832, 108K)

Who said im a boy? ;^)

maybe you're not, but you better delete that beautiful Garfield before he turns me gay! fuck, who am I kidding, I'd let that Garfield do anything to me, fucking anything

I appreciate the advice. Neither me or my family has any intention of disowning him or anything like that. I'm aware some people are truly born gay, I'm not sure my brother is but if he happens to be gay then it is what it is. I can't support the absolute degenerate lifestyle the average fag leads however, and I'll do my best to lead him towards a much healthier and positive way of living, even if he sucks dick.

Once I get more time home I'll spend more time with him to rule out any environmental factors. He's pretty fucked up mentally not including any gay shit.

In the end all I want for him is to lead a life that is true to himself, without any environmental or sociological factors causing him to live in a way that in the end makes him unhappy.
lol

I made this comment in response to OP saying that him and his father were going to try and "fix" his brother.
My thought was that if his brother really is gay, there's no fix, because he ain't broke, he's gay. And if they convince him not to act on it then he's not going to have that great of a life.

Well that sounds good, man. Be a positive role model and a supportive presence in his life, that can only be a good thing. I understand it's tough to come to terms with this, and you can't be expected to be perfectly comfortable with it right off the bat. Just make sure he knows you're still his brother, no matter what.

It's possible he's just very confused, but it's also possible that he really is gay. And even as a gay person, I will tell you straight-up that many parts of the gay community are deeply unhealthy and dangerous. The best way a person can stay clear of that behavior is to have a strong, loving family behind them, so they don't feel completely disqualified from the moral values they were raised with. A gay person can still have a sense of right & wrong if you don't tell them "you are fundamentally wrong for being gay," they can still treat themselves with self-respect if they're not treated as un-respectable for being gay.

>Men dont become gay because of upbringing or enviroment no matter how hard people tried to prove otherwise

That's something I used to believe too

Stop being a bigoted retard

He's gay. Nothing wrong with that. Deal with it

The only solid argument I've ever heard about homosexuality being genetically predisposed is as a control on alpha males. The more estrogen a women has in her, the more feminine her appearance is and more powerful her estrus signalling which men find attractive, but there are relatively few of those women around because of their tendency to pass high estrogen to the male offspring. Imagine an Alpha male that gets himself all the pretty girls and has lots of kids with them, the majority of whom will be homosexual due to estrogen overproduction; the daughters will be pretty, but the sons will be sissies. It's a very effective way for nature to control ego. Now the butch chicks may have ugly kids, but I don't know any mega body builders with petite, pretty mothers, and that is because the butch chicks have more testosterone. Their daughters tend to be more androgynous, and their sons total monsters.

With all that said, Sexuality is an awfully malleable thing and practice is what sets someone on the path of a sexual orientation. Since you're his brother, I'd sit him down and explain to him that he doesn't know what he's doing yet, and ought to read some relationship books and material. This book does a good job explaining it: ISBN13: 9780785268833

>pic
Please don't lump me with trannies
t. Gay

Did you ignore the link i posted?
Do you have any proof? Source for your claims? They took boy, cutted his penis, sew him a new pussy, doped him with estrogen and told him he is girl and date boys. It didnt work.

How do you turn heteros to gays?

lmfao this image is epic :^)