Do women actually want to be treated nicely? If so...

Do women actually want to be treated nicely? If so, how is it that you go from treating her nicely to slamming your hips as hard as you can against hers?

Attached: 1552094374690.jpg (514x606, 71K)

They want to reproduce and scratch that itch between their legs with the man who ia most likely to protect them and their child and provide security like food and social status.

“ you should fuck me because ill take care of you.”

But don't they fuck guys that don't do that as well? I want to be that kind of guy

Attached: 1552433910114.jpg (727x868, 237K)

>the scent of virginity all over this post

What does virginity smell like madam?

he has a point, I want to know too

Attached: 435.jpg (208x243, 8K)

Do you like eating dinner? If so, how is that if you go from eating dinner to enjoying taking a shit?

desu I'm a girl and probably gay, my first crush was a really mean girl who used me to do her homework and would belittle me in front of other girls so much, I don't know why I loved her so much but it just happened when I first saw her. Right now I have a really protective best friend she can't stand anyone even making me slightly inconvenient she even makes me sandwiches everyday because I was developing an eating disorder and nobody saw it but her. she's always with me. I'm starting to have really strong feelings for her, she's all I think about honestly.
I think people just fall in love with who they fall in love with.

Guys who treat women badly get bad women.

How do you let them know

Is it okay to get a foreign wife when I am financially ready? I would really like either a Latina or Asian woman. Latina women usually have nice butts, but if it's an Asian woman I can bond with her using fitness and squats!

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-103127.png (720x1280, 239K)

Women aren't products, user

During sex, snap her joints. It helps, trust me.

I don't treat women like products though. I am 18 and am preparing for when I can have children. It's hard to distinguish whether American girls want children or not. It's much easier to just get a woman who wants kids from another country where people are normal.

Except I regularly see 4-7/10's with complete retards that have blue collar low wage jobs. while I think that mentality does have merit and will work I don't think it's the only way to get laid or get a good gf.

And guys that treat women well get bad women too. What's your point?

I like nice guys, but my favorite guys are the type that take time and effort to earn their trust

My boyfriend is incredibly sweet to me, friends, family, and animals but is cold and sometimes a dick to most. It's nice because nobody walks all over him and i know he'll protect me.
He's very sweet with me, though. We cuddle every night and he'll randomly attack me with kisses. He takes me on fun dates, like the local arcade and wins me some silly toy i want. I cook for him and he tells me how i'll make a great mom someday.

Girls love sweet guys, we just don't want a total bitch boy.

It is very American of you to believe that all countries outside of the US are the same.
Also, the US is very diverse in my understanding. Different people have constrasting values and wishes, even if there's a general falling trend in birth rates among certain people.

>how is it that you go from treating her nicely to slamming your hips as hard as you can against hers?
A good hard rough fuck is pleasurable, fun, exhilarating, satisfying for both parties. It's objectively a "nice" thing to do for somebody. There is no contradiction here. Don't be such a beta

women yearn to be hurt. its validating to them

Attached: 1552474962513.jpg (640x640, 47K)

>this post
>image of Alice glass with messed up makeup
this shit writes itself

What exactly is wrong with getting a wife like this? Aren't arranged marriages the most common form of marriage known to man?

They also get good women. Guys that treat women badly don't.

Just talk to girls bro lol

No, only the nobility had arranged marriages throughout history, not commoners you freak it's 2019