Where is the exact location of God? Any clues that God has given?

Where is the exact location of God? Any clues that God has given?

Attached: M31_Spiral_Galaxy.jpg (1200x675, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LYOBytlRlvI
youtube.com/watch?v=0fKBhvDjuy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God is outside of time. Read the bible.

God isn’t real

HE IS ALL THAT IS

me on the left.

If God exists outside of time—not in time, but timeless and eternal—what would that mean about God's nature? God would never 'lose' the past or anticipate the future. God would not need to know the future, because to a timeless God, there would be no future. Everything would be ever-present in one timeless moment. But how could a timeless God relate to human beings?

Genesis bitch

>1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

God was before the beginning he is outside the universe and earth

Our black cube, bro. Google it or something

look inside yourself as the mystics say.
If the universe is a truly universal manifestation then God is in us and we are in him.
"God BE WITH you"

>But how could a timeless God relate to human beings?
First, because He created us.
Second, because He literally lived as a human.

Santa Monica.

Attached: god.jpg (194x259, 5K)

based

Attached: 15C94D80-0000-4898-9CC4-85EBE29A54FC.jpg (750x750, 58K)

If that was my ant farm and it got out of hand I'd say "fuck this" too and just move on to the next project
But maybe He still remembers us....

Attached: 3757357547547.jpg (680x684, 42K)

I think the solution to this problem is that we are trying to conceive of something eternal, and all knowing inside and outside of known reality with a limited human mind and a limited understanding of our own reality.

It's the Temple symbolism.
The Universe we see is like Courtyard that includes them Tent. In the Tent is a Holy area that we can not enter. That is where the "flames" of the candle are located, the powerful spirit (energy/light) beings. And from there is a barrier that even less have access to, a further dimension that is the Most Holy. That is where God is.
At least, I think that's what it means.

Everywhere. We're just sub-atomic particles riding on an electron in God's body.

His Spirit cohabitates/dwells in those who have been redeemed by Jesus Christ.

He himself is far above the heavens and the earth. We are but a footstool. In the breadth of the kingdom he has created.

ELI5 version, God once desired to dwell with all of humanity and come and go as he pleased. A virus infected humanity and caused corruption of which God is too Holy and Pure to participate in. He sent a son filled with His Spirit to earth to become a spiritual firewall and allow access to the heavenly cloud. This is why all NPCs repeat phrases of their broken code, they have not been freed or illuminated by Jesus Christ, the son of God.

Truth in these digits.

Christ shows us how

I guess what I'm trying to say is that as human beings we are limited in our understanding, and so we try to force and limit God to our current understanding of things

You look at everything with a human perspective and with human logic . There is no logic about eternity for us, either being dead or to live forever they don't make sense

Just a few decades ago, humanity was unable to see beyond the visible light spectrum. Take infrared for example. You think there could be some moar shit we ain't seen bucko?

Based and volcano pilled

God is the pagan germanic root word for The Sun.
In Egypt, La
In persia, Al Lah - The Sun
Ra
Zeus - the sun
Deus
Dios
YahWeh - The Sun.
It's all just the sun and planets.
The anthropomorphisation happened with the Zoroastrans, and people 'believed' the god was an abstract because it was fashionable to be pseudo intellectual

Religion is about control and limitation. Rules, laws and rituals that restrict and govern behaviour. In some cases – say the genital mutilation of infants in barbaric rites of passage practised by religions such as Judiasm – they actually persuade nice people to do awful things.

Which is to say nothing of the countless other horrors committed in the name of God and religion. Suicide bombings, torture, genocide, forced marriages, unwanted babies, war – the list is endless.

A life without religion and without God thus offers freedom from all of these miseries. It offers a person the opportunity to do what they like, in line with their own moral code, within the parameters of the society in which they live. Each decision to be taken is evaluated on its own merits, weighing up the pros and cons, and is not forced down a path by a pre-existing code of conduct dating from a time of ignorance and superstition.

Life is better without God and religion encouraging you to make poor choices, and validating them when you do.

so wheres he at then...bitch

Kek

He’s all around us and very disappointed. If you think you’re gonna dodge hell, we’ll, you’re not.

He just teleported behind you in a different dimension

Attached: Light1.jpg (4608x2566, 2.26M)

In our imaginations

Outside of the universe.

Easy. Heaven.

"God is all around us," because we are inside god's head. The entire universe is a dream of god and when god wake up, that's it man game over. Luckily he was very drunk last night and will probably sleep in for a few trillion years.

God has many attributes from a Christian perspective: transcendence, omnipresence, omnipotence, ...

This includes omniscience. God is a fully actualized being. He has no potential, he is unchanging and complete.

God is that which is.

Omnipresent, beyond spacetime. Clearly.

Found the retard

Attached: 1525643827821.png (460x360, 217K)

Guess he would have to inject himself into the system as a man...

Attached: 1548528064334.jpg (400x398, 289K)

this question is so painfully stupid I actually wish bad things for you in the future

>God is outside of time

Attached: 1545963155273.png (730x844, 137K)

Orion Nebula Trapezium, white hole

Attached: 9DF52163-BA9C-4F65-BDB8-F0E203069152.jpg (582x403, 188K)

>nothing is out of time

Attached: 1518199595881.png (485x443, 27K)

i and the father are one, one on the table of
elements is hydrogen at the base of every
atom is hydrogen god is everywhere.
hydrogen in this realm is in a state of death
that's why we cannot communicate with god
directly.

Attached: Paradise-Dante-e1378981232655.png (612x898, 83K)

God is on Sha Ka Ree.

Attached: sha ka ree.jpg (500x250, 23K)

So you mean that god lives in 3 dimensions instead of the 4 that we live in? Seems like an inferior being to me.

>where is god
god is everywhere you dumb mother fucker, just open your goddamn eyes. you think the golden ratio/sacred geometry appears all over nature because of the (((chaotic nature))) of the universe? give me a fucking break

Attached: 1530488012938.jpg (403x403, 42K)

What does God need with a starship?

God is love, the currency of the universe

>we cannot communicate with god directly.
you poor little sap, "god" is within everything, there is no need for any mediators

Attached: 04.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

God is closer to you than your left hand.

Here's a clue. The fact that you fucking exist to jerk off and watch vidya while your pitiful pecker recuperates. Why would there be that... and pic related ... instead of nothing?

Attached: 1552742555821.jpg (1920x1280, 1.48M)

YANG FUCKING GANG
GOD IS YANG
GANG IS YANG
YANG YANG
SAY IT WITH ME
YANG GANG

youtu.be/LYOBytlRlvI

preach, brother, preach

Attached: max heindel.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

Attached: 1549959042070.jpg (795x960, 180K)

last time I saw God he was right up inside my arsehole as I was looking in the mirror inside my anus with a torch!

God is omnipresent. He is everywhere at all times. Why would omnipotent God who created space, matter, and time bind Himself to the rules of His creation? God does not need any physical dwelling place or location because He is everywhere.

Doesn't matter if a god figure exists or not, if it does it sure as shit doesn't care about you or anyone/anything else.

Above the firmament of the flat earth. It's foolish to believe in God while also believing in space. Pick one.

We don't live in 4D. If we did, we would not experience change. Since we are 3D beings, we can only perceive a cross-section of our 4D selves at any given moment, which we call "the present".
God is at least a 4D being. Think of it as if you're watching a video in a video player. You're watching that video in a dimension "beyond time" from the perspective of the beings in the video. Similarly, God exists "beyond time" from our perspective.

tl;dr 3D reality is like a movie you can't pause, 4D reality is like a book that logs all events that ever did and ever will occur in 3D reality-- one that simply exists in a steady state with no beginning or end. That's why God is called the Author of Life.

*Tips fedora*

>Where is the exact location of God?
non local

Attached: christianfundy.png (1024x938, 551K)

From Psalm 14

14 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”
They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds;
there is none who does good.
2 The Lord looks down from heaven on the children of man,
to see if there are any who understand,
who seek after God.
3 They have all turned aside; together they have become corrupt;
there is none who does good,
not even one.

Everyone knows God is real and that he made us and the world we live in. We also know innately His laws. We know it's wrong to steal, to lie, to murder, etc. because we are made in His image and can discern right from wrong, and because we know right from wrong, we also know that we are sinners and do bad things. God loves us more dearly than we can even imagine, but cannot be with people that do wrong in His eyes because we sin against His laws. It would be a hopeless cause to seek God and get to heaven on our own because we know that we're rotten to the core and would be unable to reach the perfect standard that God requires. This is where the greatest example of love has ever been shown: God gave His only son to die in our place. Jesus who was God in the form of man, not separate from God, sacrificed himself so that we can spend eternity with him! Give your life to whom it is due! Turn to Christ! All you have to do to be saved from Hell and spend eternity at your father's side is to accept Jesus as your saviour. Just recognize that he died for you and that he loves you more than anyone ever did. He wants to know you, all you must do is say that you believe Him!

Inside you, in your counciousness, its the voice that tells you what to do and makes you feel bad when you do something wrong.

When Jesus died on the cross, the veil to the Holy of Holies was torn completely in two. We are no longer separated from God. We can speak to Him directly in prayer, and can hear Him speak through the reading of His holy word in the Bible.

"The fool has said in his heart there is no God."

Psalm 14:1

God is real and you know it.

What if God was one of us? Just a slob like one of us? Just a stranger on the bus, tryin' to make his way home?

>God that created time would limit himself by time

Attached: 2D36C1BC-FA35-4371-8F02-E8B6004EE71B.jpg (615x456, 31K)

If people are uncomfortable with the word "GOD" I will use the term Quantum Physics.

God is real. He is in the highest dimension, all of which permeate each other. He is everywhere, every molecule, every atom, even YOU.

Had a strange experience the other day oh, just a tiny thing but it had never happened to me before. Like anybody else I sometimes get depressed not deep depression but just like a spiritual funk. just that sort of anxiety that you don't know where it came from but it's just there. In the past I usually combated by doing something new. New video game new hobby something interesting to occupy my mind. I was contemplating why it was I was feeling a little depressed because there should not have been any reason for me to. Just then I realized I hadn't prayed or talked to God and a couple days and the feeling vanished immediately. Take from that what you will. When you love God this life, the events, your problems, the mechanizations of evil all suddenly seemed really small.

He was here about 2,000 years ago and you can see exactly what he was like by reading the gospel of John.

>just making shit up
we retard now

>actual thinks the universe is (((chaotic)))
please look into the golden ratio/sacred geometry and tell me this world is just a chaotic happenstance.

Attached: 07.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

You can't just make shit up out your ass and expect people to take you seriously.

>quantum physics is made up
youre joking, right? maybe a few years ago, that kind of idiotic shit could slide.. but its basically accepted in main stream science now.

Attached: 1527619238316.jpg (819x1024, 175K)

Bro, just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's made up.

>You can't just make shit up out your ass and expect people to take you seriously.

Attached: public school.jpg (1272x700, 61K)

"God" resides at the centre of reality. From this position, the Great ALL sustains cretaion.

>But how could a timeless God relate to human beings?
By jacking into the divine matrix that is the sensorial World. Either to live as a man (Christianity), or as many or all (almost all religions)

DESTROY CERN

god is in my gun tonight

>Second, because He literally lived as a human.
Prove it.

First of all, I seriously doubt you have even a rudimentary understanding of quantum mechanics.

Second of all, you must have some rootedness to your beliefs. There are an infinite number of solutions to the "god" question. Maybe it's a giant goo creature on the dark side of the moon, maybe it's a little hamster living in the center of the earth, maybe it's some quantum dimensional ethereal being, you have no idea. It's equally likely to be any of those.

You can't just make shit up from your drug-fueled haze and expect to be right

erry time you fart you lose part of your soul

Attached: C4650DDF-D071-4EA4-8802-C26EDAF7A8F9.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

>God is now temporal, finite, limited
Fucking abos

new Jerusalem is described in Revelation as something similar to a Borg cube, and since it descends after the defeat of Antichrist, chances are good that it's already built
he might be there, in a different dimension in orbit, but really, your question seems more like a way of mocking belief in God

>when the bible tells you that god is everywhere and you actually give it a good think
>when you realize the physical universe is just one of YHVH's gluons and god created man not in his own image, but his imagination
Wew
Doesn't make our lives less significant, but wew

Attached: https___blogs-images_forbes_com_startswithabang_files_2016_01_0815-sci-webSCIILLO.jpg (1280x868, 158K)

>quantum mechanics is made up
>the golden ratio/sacred geometry is made up
just because you are ignorant of it, does not mean something doesnt exist. god is in nature, you dont need drugs to understand this. again.. to understand that certain geometric patterns are repeated over and over in nature, ALONE, proves this world is not chaotic. the god of religion is mostly an abomination of the real thing, of course, so dont get it twisted. god is consciousness, god is love

Attached: tesla science.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

atoms are constantly vibrating, nothing stands still. atoms resemble the universe, everything is a piece of the whole. here is a very interesting video
youtube.com/watch?v=0fKBhvDjuy0

Attached: 1548569913603.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

The gravestone in the middle belongs to god

Attached: grave.jpg (975x1390, 371K)

If cosmos is an emission user.

Attached: worldview schism.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

Its actually yours . God is eternal and created all matter . You being matter , its your grave

Everything is in motion, so everything's position is relative to everything else at any given time.
God exists outside of this, but is the one point that everything is relative to.

God is sleeping, seeing a dream about universe. The god will wake up, universe will be no more, alright.
Reality just a dream.

Far out man