People in NZ making defence line while muslims pray

>People in NZ making defence line while muslims pray

*tears*

I love you guys

Attached: 5593C398-B569-4089-808E-11AFF2B509C3.jpg (2712x1619, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/new-zealand-shooting-attack-on-another-mosque.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=mfAQFR8evoQ
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does not get more cucked than that

Where ever I go, I must virtue signal

Too bad they weren't there during the shooting.

Mostly females.

How funny would it be if one of those kiwis took a pistol and executed every single one of those kneeling faggots

People were doing this in my city as well (California). The next time somebody does what Brenton Tarrant did, there are going to be other Jow Forums cells that will carry the momentum and make it even bigger. I don't see things getting any nicer.

we're alll gunna make it brahs

Attached: 63178_w_725.jpg (725x526, 349K)

yikes

hindsight is .30-.30

Attached: 1534769228251.jpg (225x224, 7K)

>Tarrant shows up
>shoots every white person in the faggoty cuckline
>leaves

"If I had but one bullet.."

>imagine being this jobless

She should be careful what she wears around muslims.

Attached: d132trqfa125q.png (187x426, 224K)

Beautiful.

>Too bad they weren't there during the shooting.

Would have killed two birds with one stone.
Too early?

P.S. All my comments are satire and should be taken as such.

Attached: cricket.png (1694x1133, 606K)

God it's so laughable how ready people are to actually believe that shit

Anyone have the cap of NZ media reporting about the Christchurch mosque recruiting ISIS fighters?
Thought I saved it but I was wrong.

it is a shame that in ww3, whites are going to have to kill whites again

This doesn't bother me because that's where all sand religions belong, in bum fuck Egypt.

All women and one dude who's obviously there with his wife and one black guy. Women are kind of pathetic if you ask me. They should never be leaders

lmao we are such plebes

A wall of blubber? Wtf?

This is what the shooter wanted, just sheep following a wolf.

>>Boombers defending Muslims
>>Destroy own children's future

Attached: nbk111fku -- 0577 -- uwh111rsb'.jpg (750x408, 293K)

>virtue signaling liberal-faggots
If now happened second shooting and all those faggots were gunned, the next time nobody would do it. They know they safe now and can get some brownie points for free.

Footage from 2nd mosque attack

theync.com/new-zealand-shooting-attack-on-another-mosque.htm

this cant be a mosque
so much open flesh
shorts
heads not covered

bog if true

Attached: BOGGED.png (600x639, 179K)

>rape signaling

Says the person living in a very white country.

Attached: 1549335558358.jpg (600x532, 42K)

>gets raped and stoned to death after service

Imagine standing there watching a foreign brown person bonk his head on the floor to kow-tow to some Black Cube that's an ocean away, far away in Israel or Saudi Arabia or wherever the idol they pray to is.

That looks like the first one.

Wow NZers are really FAT

>amerimutt
Yeah I bet you'd like to be able to stand up.

oy vey my ankle shmankle goyum

First one didnt have grenades or two large doors swung open dummy

Sometimes I think helicopter rides are less of a gruesome option for these types and more of a merciful way to eliminate them.

>make defense line
>Brenton Tarrant enters and blasts them to Valhalla

>blasts them to Valhalla
The likes of them aren't welcome in Valhalla

those NZ virtue signaler are fatter than the chunks I see here in God’s country. What the fuck is going on down under you fags?

Attached: 4F602D03-381F-4534-A0E3-2A54A1962A9F.jpg (2224x1530, 2.4M)

>Women are kind of pathetic if you ask me. They should never be leaders
Women always surrender to the strongest men. They hold no loyalty beyond their own well-being. It's not their fault, it's just how they're programmed to survive. They can't fight men, so they must bow to them.

And the white race throws it's inheritance into the dirt.

Last time I checked, blubber isn't bulletproof

Attached: 1552926090252.png (788x614, 437K)

You can almost bet each one of these cucks are atheists which hate Christianity.

Those sand niggers were holding hands so no one could escape.

Imagine forming a defense line under the expectation that another shooting won't happen so you can virtue signal, except it does happen and the shooter blasts a hole right through your chest.

>defense*

>tfw when 5.7x28 will penetrate straight throw blubber and still have the impact velocity to FSU post exit

Attached: B5A30003-2D64-4197-AC46-0D4D9CABF1D9.png (233x255, 66K)

More casualties next time.

Too late newfag, you've just been reported to the FBI

Don't be delutional. The most ardent shitskin defenders are almost always christians.

lol what the hell would they do if another shooter came in?

These drawings are the best.

You're a disgusting person. The people in the photo have more courage and intellect than all of fucking Jow Forums put together.

Stop fucking joking about the attack, innocent people died.

Stop
Stop
Stop it.

>>People in NZ making defence line while muslims pray
bunch of landwhales noone cared for

The people in the picture are fat retards though.

You mean fat leftist boomer cucks will get shot too if anyone tries to attack Muslims again? That sounds terrible

That includes you too you know. You knowingly come to a place where people mock tragedies yet for some reason you expect better.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfAQFR8evoQ

Traitors and cucks deserve more bullets than any Muslim.

>newfag

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: tumblr_lm6q7hSZbk1qi3ahgo1_500.gif (500x320, 491K)

Womp womp

Christcucks

Attached: IMG_6218.jpg (800x1420, 102K)

jesus. this is how we end isnt it? as cucks.

underrated.
it really is the same.

Attached: 1548492420848.png (583x789, 568K)

And I thought Americans were fat.

>ywn be turned into an anime girl after killing Muslim invaders
Feelsbadman

The kneeling faggots own those virtue signaling lardasses. Why don’t the lard asses just convert and get it over with. I’d probably respect them more.

HA HA HA HA HA

Fucking clown world. Look everyone, Prime Minister Soggy Cunt has denied /ourguy/ the notority he seeks by doing everything he said they would do and blowing the situation up on an international scale.

Attached: The power of boomer government.png (2887x1407, 3.46M)

no, as firelogs

Attached: 1531078354202.jpg (500x371, 44K)

so brave and powerful, with no threat in sight. Brings a tear to my eye.

You know, this makes me feel like I'm a faggot.

Why are they all such fat fuckers?

P.S.S.

Also satire, Lol

Attached: true.gif (300x300, 564K)

wow iv never seen anything gayer than this. their so fucking virtuous.

That's because you are, little nigglet, that's because you are

So brave, protecting our enemies with their blubber shields. And nobody is joking, we genuinly don't like muslims.

Reported

>SEXUAL EMERGENCY

bump i want that too, dont make me google and make my own screencap

Attached: soggy sog sog.png (741x701, 499K)

Probably christian boomers, they have "that" look kek

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

>people in NZ flat out virtue signaling

What a pathetic country. I hope their country returns to the sea sooner rather than later.

Fucking /thread.

Not a single one of those little bitches would've actually laid down their lives trying to stop Brenton.

BASED and REDPILLED

Attached: 1512697773738.gif (250x188, 535K)

You're one to talk, aussie
How'd that DNS ban feel?

Fake pic

I'm here aren't I?
Sped.

Attached: LOLD.jpg (237x692, 43K)

>make defense line
>not even armed
triggered

Attached: civilian.jpg (562x600, 37K)

>1 post by this id
>a fucking leaf

Attached: 1493065434398.jpg (625x415, 39K)

I don't even think Islam belongs in Egypt cuz DAS RITE and WE WUZ KANGZ AND MUGFUGGIN CHAPPED JIBBS N SHEEEIT

I hate those whites more than the Muslims they are "protecting". Traitors first.

Reminder that NZ has the 2nd or 3rd highest obesity rate and that fast food will kill us all before muslims will.

>I can evade it so it's okay
Retard

traitors 1st

If you betray your humanity, user, you're no longer human.

Attached: Strong Individualists.png (900x2252, 3.21M)