HOAX COMFIRMED

Undeniable proof of a hoax. Please try and come up with a rebuttal to this video.

Attached: 1552965844591.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

uploadfiles
files.catbox.moe/fm5l7j.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=r6Rp-uo6HmI
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552956670020.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off mossad

bump

Attached: 1550648599723.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

Do we really need to confirm that this is a hoax to know that Israel is a demonic cancer on the planet and needs to be erased?

Attached: never4.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Bump

Attached: Christchurch Mosque Squib Conspiracy.webm (852x480, 381K)

Does anyone have a link to the livestream recording? I didn’t get to see it and the media has censored the shit out of it.

looks like he has shoes on, that are light underneath. He was outside when the video began. Of course there are shoes by the door, there was a shitload of muslims inside

hot damn bros

There's a possibility (((they))) threw in as many obscure aspects into this false flag in order to keep anons glued to it for as long as possible.
Don't forget
>PURIM IS WEDNESDAY. Supposedly the Jewish messiah is supposed to appear.
>AIPAC IS SUNDAY during a full moon. Should be entertaining as fuck. Pelosi and Netanyahu are speaking.

nice try kike

>slaughter innocent women, men, and children is a fucking joke to me
Honestly this place is fucking disgusting. I came here because someone on the donald said it was pro free speech but this is disgusting. I'll stick to talking to granny pede and redpilling the youth.

uploadfiles DOT io/jxp6h

Attached: 1513660587664.png (258x318, 129K)

That's a different guy tho. Remember in the video there is a guy running away while he's shooting in the main lobby, and he gets shot in the back. Hence the person also facing the other way.
I assume the first guy maybe didn't die and crawled to safety.

digs of truth. im interested in these disappearing bullets.

Attached: 1540729871814.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

Why would they do this if this were fake? Definitely something weird going on there but wtf is the motive for putting socks on this guy?

dead man walking just slapped on a pair of different shoes then i guess

Cya bitch ass. Shit larp too.

ok kike

another good catch here

>I don't know how cheap low res chips at 30fps work with constantly changing light conditions.
Sage

good points

>Comes here for free speech
Can't handle it
You gotta get that cherry popped at some point. Stay awhile and listen

If I go to that will I be put on a list. Is that a honeypot

EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS COME OUT TOMORROW. EXPECT ANOTHER FALSE FLAG.

Attached: 1525769944266.png (888x752, 724K)

He complained he'll walk off the set without them

This post looks like Jews trying to reinforce their persecution complex, necessary in order to bomb little kids and expand their empire in the lands they’re clearing out

OP attracting alot of shills lol

Nigger I uploaded the video myself. Do you have a better site? I'll put it there.

kek

Meh. Explain the hair ripping off and landing in the street too then.

not a joke to me. But please try and explain why the man in the video has socks on?

That's very undeniable right there with the socks.

fuck off ahmed

bump

Attached: F0F8F177-61BF-4EAC-A1F9-EA3A1A638D30.jpg (768x432, 40K)

Is Jow Forums typically this retarded or is this just an epic shitposting thread?

Doing gods work bro. Thank you for this.

files.catbox.moe/fm5l7j.mp4

Undeniable proof that It's a Marilyn Manson publicity stunt.

Attached: manson.jpg (2000x1369, 576K)

this

It is the same guy. he gets shot like 5 times and is laying in the same exact position.

irony

accidental or overlooked perhaps?

Shitty resolution. Its difficult for livestreams to render new images nonstop so it cheats and holds pixels in position if they're not changing. The low resolution of the camera can't easily define individual options like a myopic person looking at a tree, they can see the green smear of leaves but not individual leaves. youtube.com/watch?v=r6Rp-uo6HmI

so you're telling me first guy crawled away while other guy lay in his position in same exact pose just facing the other way? Perhaps first guy decided to put socks on while dying so he looked good for his 72 virgins?

Interesting

A list of what? Do you even know? You actually believe the faggot media saying that you're gonna be in trouble for watching a stupid video?? Unbelievable.

Attached: 1541781193699.jpg (315x160, 8K)

explain the socks

i get this point, but am not convinced.

Attached: 1541662947184.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

fucking brainlet, muslims take off their shoes for prayer

Attached: 1521468571992.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

OH SHIT!
THEY DONE GOOFED NOW.
FULLY explains why their first priority was to make sure the video wasn't spread.

>>>i.4cdn.org/gif/1552956670020.webm

That's just retarded. This isn't a squib, it's meat. The bullet probably ricocheted off the concrete, possibly fragmented, and left a nasty exit wound. The headshot looks like it sent a small piece of her head down the street.

clearly can see the feet in the original video with better quality

what time is your shift off at

>doesn't wear socks
>then wear them for shit and giggles
>then take them off again
>then wear them again
>all this while not changing pose in the slightest
This is what spaming shizotards believe.

a shot to the head would have a lot of blood. if hair flew off there would be blood. i mean unless he just shot her hair. it is interesting there is no splatter

BUMP

Attached: 127515733.png (1248x2048, 890K)

if the whole video wasn't a good fake, why even release it in the first place?? lol

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 56K)

watch the video retard

look closer you fucking brainlet

>Please try and come up with a rebuttal to this video.
Your mom drank like a fish when she was pregnant with you and you're too stupid to realize you look like Mr. Potato Head face-fucked a weed wacker.

the thing is that if you pause on the frames you can clearly see red blood contrasting with a light skin. in the second clip it is almost all dark blue. very different colorations

Did you see the photo of her up on the sidewalk with her head partially covered?

Have you ever seen someone hurt irl?

explain why he is barefoot the has socks on later

oyyyy veyyyy how's that foreskin taste, rabbi?

Attached: 1524032970346.jpg (1539x1191, 410K)

n-nooooo

we've been hogged

Attached: 1551371652523.jpg (500x428, 54K)

the poeple who made the video and the media might not be the same. The agenda of the creators could still be spreading/

i thought the same thing, does it blow out or what?

holy shit wtf bump

whats that supposed to mean kike

there are just edits of the livestream, r-right?

Attached: first crack in windshield appears under the LIVE4..png (1062x599, 1020K)

it means the whole video is fake and the socks were overlooked

Yeah it definitely took a big chunk of her scalp, hair, skull, and brain matter. Fuckin props to the guy who had to clean that shit up lol

And what do you think I should see there, you imbecile? You do know that he comes and goes twice there so you can see the same scene from both angles twice, don't you?

gu... guys???

Attached: 1506478489699.jpg (296x296, 12K)

nice rebuttal

I could be wrong. But a dude did get shot in the hall

there would be blood shillary

So if it is all a hoax, tighter gun laws, islam gonna get revenge, possible push closer to civil war.

If the shooting was legitimate, tighter gun laws, islam gonna get revenge, possible push closer to civil war

I fully believe that vegas shooting was covered up.
I'll believe there are fishy things about 9/11
Hell, even JFK.
but, this mosque shooting. I dunno. Why would they fake that? Why post a red pilled manifesto?
Do the j00's want the whites to rise up when they work so hard to keep them asleep?

>there are just edits of the livestream, r-right?
No those are clips from the prerecorded "livestream" and this is why they wanted this shit censored. The hoax is too obvious.

Bottom is red and the rest of the sock is dark blue.

What was the mystery here? Never heard of non skid socks?

Fuck off Mossad you can clearly see shoes/socks are blue on top when he first goes in

Attached: ee4f.png (133x101, 16K)

looks like a reflection not a crack

I do aim to please.

did you not even read OPs post you fucking mongoloid

Attached: crocs.jpg (900x760, 106K)

It's cracks.

Attached: cracks in windshield can be seen on upper right after first shots through window.png (1023x640, 879K)

in the first clip it is clearly not dark blue socks. pause on the frames and watch it

No. Just the original vid. Looked real enough. The thing about real gun footage is that it always looks fake if you're used to the movies, so it tends to agitate schizos every time there's a real shooting. It's actually kinda funny, especially when this crap is being posted by burgers.

show me a frame with blue socks in the first clip

Never thought i'd live to see another sandy hook.

Thanks Obama

agreed

why would they release it at all in the first place then dumb jew leaf?