5 THINGS ABOUT THE CHRISTCHURCH SHOOTINGS THAT PROVE IT WAS A FALSE FLAG

>bullet casings disappearing
>mag laying on the floor before he enters the building for the first time which he later fucking picks up and puts into his gun
>sprays the whole right side of the main big room at the end of the hall, while also not looking and the wall has 0 bullet holes
>all the people inside huddle into a corner right next to a doorway connected to a possible escape route
>what looks like mannequins with half the head laying around (no blood or gore
>guy in full camo arrested next to scene
>a suspect leaves the country for israel

bitchute.com/video/VRRZI8Pre7oa/

Somebody debunk this shit so i can go to sleep tonight

Attached: 1552961698707.png (628x921, 719K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/jelgsh.pdf
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=intellectualobserver.com
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is your brain on schizophrenia

this is your brain on Judaism

to anyone who pushes this bullshit false flag .. Your moms will get cancer because you're lying rats

Nothing keeps ethnonationalists in check quite like saying figures among them are Jewish. Then instead of moving forward it spends time bickering.
Nice job OP, you are a real grade A shill.

You can't debunk it. It was a FF

manifesto pdf

my.mixtape.moe/jelgsh.pdf

Ethno-nationalists aren't violent

What benefit does placing a spare mag on the floor do? Did they leave him a megasphere too?

pushes that it's a* "false flag" narrative

Fucking ovendodger

Attached: 1552961066808.jpg (446x603, 64K)

>schizophrenia
how is it that a word gets this popular used by hundreds if not thousands of posters on Jow Forums in a day?

OY VEI SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: 1538875270142.jpg (600x737, 130K)

((()))
>they think if they say "kike" and some common terms they'll blend in ..

>intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

hey mods he's using the dynamic ip to self bumb and change ids

>single article that mentions this
>no pictures
>no names
>no video
nah.

I can't believe I'm replying to this shit, but count the mags beforehand, and count the amount he uses. Don't forget to include the drum he starts with and the one in the second AR. They're coupled btw. Saged.

Attached: mpv-shot0006.jpg (648x360, 54K)

>intellectual observer
well who wouldn't trust that site

He drops the first one going in, and the second one when the guys tries to run past.

There was blood spray clearly visible in the video. You can clearly see blood from the woman laying in the gutter after he double taps her as well. Not trying to be malicious, just looking for constructive discussion.

and he literally mentions in the video "well that didn't go as planned, I dropped all my mags as soon as I went in"

>>all the people inside huddle into a corner right next to a doorway connected to a possible escape route

this one i think i can tackle. going through that escape route would have meant going directly towards the original origin of the gunfire. there's only one front entrance so that basically would mean "hey, let's exit via where the shooting was coming from."

it was a completely futile thing to do in hindsight but for all anyone knew the shooter just planned on shooting several times through the entrance and then fleeing.

some annon posted this slowmo version.
all I can say is maybe, maybe not. not sure.

Attached: 1552964863446.webm (640x356, 1.66M)

You seem to be projecting

Attached: STOPTHATGOYIM.jpg (514x652, 282K)

>Praises Breivik, a confirmed zionist kike lover who slaughtered other whites.
>Writes 77 pages on diversity killing western nations, but never names the jew or blames them anywhere.
>The solution is apparently murdering unarmed people, as if that's going to convince normies.
>Jews are okay if they don't subvert, as if that's possible

I'm not convinced if Mossad pulled this, but I am convinced Brenton was either a kike or very sympathetic to jews. This fish is rotten to the core.

Attached: gaza.jpg (2305x3116, 498K)

he was in turkey, israel, and northern pakistan for months at a time in the years before the attack
hes a fucking glow in the dark

a website with all the information redacted and started 4 months ago. Wow user I trust you now

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=intellectualobserver.com

not seeing it dude. keep in mind the strobe is distorting the kinds of patterns you're see on the carpet too, but even with that, not seeing it.

The quality gets more and more shit every time I see this reposted
The night of the attack when the footage was first spreading you could CLEARLY see the mag

oh wait now i see it. but that's him spilling his shit, right?

I think so. If the mag drops from his best and he kicks it forward it makes sense but the quality is so shitty I cant be sure.
some annon said he had a 1080p version but I doubt such thing exists.

just watched the original (search "christchurch" on the pirate bay, it's 60 megs) - yeah, it's clearer. no idea what i'm looking at. this thing looks grey, though - aren't his mags black?

hey conspirashits, lets say you prove 100% that your theory is correct. then what? you are still going to be little pussy who never does anything.
it all a conspiracy, and you won't do a damn thing about it.

you can clearly see the mag get fall and get kicked after he raises his aim. THAT'S WHY HE LOOKS AT IT !!!! why the fuck would he randomly stop and look at it for no reason

3 seconds before that he aims to his right and his mags fell out as he continued down the hallway

all of you fucking worthless rats do is post blurry snippets hoping no one has seen the full video.

if you repost this shit again your mom will get cancer within 6 months . try it

it's his mag that fell as he swung back around and got kicked accidentally by Trenton. That's why he looked at it instinctively. He knew he dropped something

maybe that's it. that is weird, i never thought there was anything to that. huh. still 100% believe it's just a dude who acted alone but that is interesting.

oh and re: 1080p - yeah, no way, unless somebody is sitting on their special copy and never shared it. the original 8ch thread that BT himself started had the first catbox link that everyone ended up passing around for several hours and it's the 360p version.

>blurry snippets
hey man if you have a better quality video share it dont be talking shit as if you have the ultimate word.
>inb4: I dont have to educate you
eat a dick.

makes sense.

Prove it wasn't retard. People die in false flags all the time. You know just as much as the next guy. How naive can you be?

>aren't his mags black?
black with shitty memes wrote on in white letters

>>a suspect leaves the country for israel
Just focus on this alone, it says a lot, a fucking LOT.

Fuck off OP. People are going to think we are actually retarded because of faggots like you.
This is a sage post.

Where the fuck does this"5th suspect flees to israel" come from other than a bullshit pop up news site? It's not even on zerohedge because there's no legitimate sourcing

they initially started out saying "he was too good". now it's "ha what a retard, they left extra mags in plain sight" .. and let's not forget "disappearing bullets". They want to gaslight everyone en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

some of the guys in the thread are also using a shilling technique with mobile phones (dynamic ip cycling) to get new ids in the thread but it's the same guys.

they have month old meme sites though all information redacted of course. nothing suspicious about though

this

>some of the guys in the thread are also using a shilling technique with mobile phones (dynamic ip cycling) to get new ids in the thread but it's the same guys.
Do you think you are speaking with a single guy in this thread?

He was a random sperg.

this one went off script it seems

no but I can tell who is the one ip cycling.
>OP
1 post by this id
>quickly defends op with
1 post by this id
>very similar and quick response in defense of op
1 post by this id

OP is all of those ids

Are you that mentally ill you think every catastrophic event is an Israeli psyop? Just how disconnected from reality are you? Do yourself a favor guy, never ever post here again. Take your faggot opinion onto another platform you fucking lunatic and stop spreading your mental illness around here.

they are gaslighting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

actually those last two have 2 posts each but ok.
but maybe you are taking it a bit to seriously mate. that cant be good for your health.
at th end of the day more than likely noone will do shit one way or the other, like this guy says

>"Radicalized" on cripplechan and went on a meme laced rampage
>Never mentions Jews in any capacity.

Yeah it's probably a psyop to push for gun control and censorship. Governments have murders millions of innocent people to acheive their goals, why is it so hard to think they they wouldn't kill people on home soil to do the same.

lying rat they are ALL 1 POST BY THIS ID (including op) you can check ..that's it your mom has cancer. :)

read his manifesto you fucking lying rat. He gave specific reasons and expectations for what would happen. ie taking guns away to force people with guns already into action

Attached: ostrich.jpg (900x886, 93K)

>lying rat they are ALL 1 POST BY THIS ID
yea I was hovering over their id when expanding your comment 'quote' and showed two posts by id.
still I think you might be taking it too personal annon.

Every paranoidal "poofs of fake" was debunked already many times.

Attached: falling magazine HD.webm (960x534, 2.83M)

Attached: snapshot.gif (593x682, 412K)

Ok so they can edit bullet casings out for whatever reason? They can edit blood in. They can place mannequins before he gets there but they can not edit out a magazine that was previously placed there for him that would really raise suspicion. Likely story.

Haven't watched the video but if its fake explain to me how you keep 50+ people and their families and friends hush hush about the bullshit false flag. Probably 1000 people to keep the story straight.. or...

Attached: 1552885837110.jpg (990x990, 98K)

you can clearly see it falling through the air and changing shape with the different angles.

that's exactly right .. lol makes *perfect* sense doesn't it?!

Am Israel Chai, brother!

solid point.

This.
I haven't seen this level of gas lighting since the CBTS bullshit

Am Israel Chai!

Because they are paid to be here.

He also went back to his car to get a can of gasoline to burn it all down. Then he either thought better of it or whatnot. Then he just shot them all again.

Too bad he didn't call the Israeli embassy just to say something cryptic and then hang up. It would have really incensed the Muslims and they would take it out on the Jews.

Why should only Jews false-flag?

The weather in Haifa nice, lo? :)

One of the muslims should've handed him the gun

They got taken by surprise and had to quickly come up with anything. Everything was going so well for them with the yang shills.

They also can edit in empty brass on the whim here and there for no reason. But removing mag that was put there beforehand? No way.
And for a good measure they even pointed light from the rifle on that place, so every paranoid could ask "what was mag doing there before he even entered?"

Attached: snapshot_09.10.png (640x356, 197K)

I think the reason it went so positive for him among normie whites was because he didn't mention the sacred people. He knew the narrative would already be too complex for them to understand. The media could easily spin it against him with "the precious little group of people who are hated by everyone for no reason were once again attacked by Nazis".

yep, that video sold me on it. falling mag that you're still seeing bouncing around on the floor.

that did confuse me for a bit because there did seem to be something going on with the carpet patterns changing, lol. and instead of going full schizo i just went with "eh, something weird with the lighting/camera probably."

why alt right snowflakes only wanna debunk white shooters LOL

Attached: galaxy-far-fail-meme.jpg (630x342, 49K)

Oh wait, this explains it. It's Q-fags.

Attached: 1552968382961.png (664x449, 46K)

wait a minute.. that bicycle! that bicycle was one metre further when he approached compared to when he left.

OMFG it's definitely mossad but also a fuck up

I will say this. That magazine WAS IN THE MOSQUE before he entered. How that is possible? I do not know. I do see bullet casings all over the mosque floor so that theory is flawed. However when outside if anyone here has ever shot a high impact rifle, you would know those casings fly anywhere from 3-10 feet from the chamber when fired and they bounce around. Outside on the street they can end up anywhere in a 3-15 ft radius depending on the surroundings, velocity, and angle of exiting the chamber. They could also roll into the gutter and down into sewer. They can be concealed in grass etc. anyone who's watched an episode of "The first 48" would know this.

>how is it that a word gets this popular used by hundreds if not thousands of posters on Jow Forums in a day?
because this false flag shit is gay and not true, and everyone but the based boomers posting this trash are fucking tired of it
all of your evidence goes against common sense, and the most meager application of occams razor fueled by a deluded and indignant understanding of how ambient light and physics work
just fucking kys you worthless cucks youre adding literally nothing to the conversation here, other than your crazed deluded ramblings.

Attached: 1532138396127.png (680x585, 245K)

don't worry about it even I had to double check with my source video because I was like "wtf, that is a mag randomly there" but as I checked each frame I could see the mag changing shape as it fell and bounced through different perspective angles vs being flat/not moving. I'm sorry if I cursed at you lol

see:
the magazine is still bouncing around when it becomes discernible. it was dropped.

Shut the fuck up boomer coward

Fake as fuck. Crisis Actors covered in tomato sauce. Every dirty rat politician and journalist that lies to their people about these wicked hoaxes should be hanged for high treason.

Attached: Crisis Actors practicing for NZ Mosque hoax.webm (338x600, 2.91M)

you didn't lol maybe it was someone else. nothing but constructive dialog in this thread, for me anyway!

glad to see closer analysis didn't just lead to a fuckton more conspiracy theories cropping up, in this instance at least.

>>Never mentions Jews in any capacity.
You guys are so fixated on this, but why would you even want him to name the Jew? What would that accomplish? You know who did name the Jew? Robert Bowers. You remember him? Boomer, used to post on Gab, turned a synagogue into a shooting gallery last October, and thereby profited us exactly nothing? Didn't redpill a single normie, didn't advance the WN cause in any way.

What would any of us possibly gain if BT called out the kikes, and then immediately discredited antisemitism/counter zionism with association with a killing spree? Why would you even want that? If he had named the Jew, you would be using that as proof positive, right now, that he was a Mossad agent LARPing as a neo-Nazi to paint us all as terrorists, posting every variation of the "Whatcha doin Rabbi?" meme you could find. But because he didn't, you're using the fact that he didn't as evidence he wasn't legit. You contrarian-ass motherfucker, you just want to claim everything is Mossad and will not be satisfied.

yep. as i told my... not quite woke but alex-jones-tier "disbelieve everything" friend last night: if this was a mossad false flag, the manifesto would have been the most antisemitic screed ever written.

Did everyone suddenly forget the elite and those with means have been buying up land and installing bunkers in NZ? No wonder they want the locals disarmed; we’re a lot closer to SHTF than I thought in that case.

...I hate playing Devil's advocate here because the "muh false flag" shilling pisses me off, but that's actually a terrible counterpoint. Consider the leadup to the invasion of Iraq. How many people had to be in the know and hush hush about the fact that the evidence of Saddam Hussein trying to acquire WMDs was completely fabricated as a pretext to justify the invasion? A lot. How many turned stool pigeon, blabbed, leaked to the media and blew the whole story? 0.

A cover-up that size is not remotely impossible, we've personally witnessed it done in our lifetimes.

Exactly. Fuck this schizo poster.
Why would they even leave him a magazine in the fucking mosque lmao
>slaughtered other whites.
Communists aren't people.

yeah, look at you Mr. calm.. you were the most balanced in the thread.. lol I got a little unhinged because I know for a fact what some of them were doing (dynamic ip cycling on mobile phones to create the impression that a lot of people were agreeing with them/op)

hope you have a pleasant week ahead brother

Attached: Masonic symbolism NZ Mosque hoax.jpg (704x424, 176K)

you are like little baby, watch this:
>muslims dont wear shoes in mosques
>guns dont smoke
>gunfire ruins gopro microphones, blows out eardrums, not here though! magic!
>paper wad from blanks barely knocks people's hats off, only 2 real rounds per magazine
>no death certificates
>guy has Jewish parents, who are broke holohoax survivors with no relatives yet his $ comes from 'inheritance', he is actually 41 we have his identity hes not 28 hes mossad and was in many other countries doing terror training
>john podesta, skippy, visited NZ before shooting
>Hillary Clinton visited NZ before shooting
>Christchurch has been in news before, because a mossad agent died from ''falling rubble' at christchurch
>the parkland shooter and other shooters admit to visiting christchurch
>muslims made an internet video showing how Christchurch is a terror training facility
>police arrested 3 shooters
>internet video showing two shooters outside
>police stopped 6 othef NZ attacks that day
>police disarmed over a dozen bombs around chtistchurch

this was going to be like their 911, mossad is fucking retarded for dreaming this shit up.

lol wait just a minute! that guy in grey is listening to instructions from mo$$ad in a secret ear piece. yes great work user. I can't believe they made so many mistakes while also being so perfect.

>yeah, look at you Mr. calm.. you were the most balanced in the thread
the trick is multitasking and not paying too much attention to any given thread lol

>hope you have a pleasant week ahead brother
you as well, man

Thanks, Dr. Goldberg

This is true. The normie can understand why you'd hate the Muslims, they've seen too much footage not to.
>Why do you hate Muslims?
>They come to our countries and kill us with bullets, knives, bombs, and running us over with their cars. Also they gang-rape our women, disfigure us with acid attacks, and poison our dogs.
>..oh yeah, they do do that stuff, don't they?
It's viscerally and intuitive. Meanwhile...
>Why do you hate the Jews?
>They exert insidious control over our societies by manipulating finance, academia, the media and lobbying, subverting our democracies to push dysgenic behavior like-
>Oh, I see now. You're a crazy Neo-Nazi conspiracy theorist. Opinion discarded.

Why do people pretend they don't understand this dynamic?